Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When DoYou Think EP 10 Will Get Announced?

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    AphoticLee wrote: »
    Ugh, was hoping for today. Figured they'd announce sooner than they have been given Lindsey's statement...

But I do believe it'll be released in November.

most likely didn't think it would be out sooner then that I wish they would give us news though
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm now thinking in 2 weeks we get an announcement.
    I'm now thinking in 2 weeks we get an announcement.

me to but I wish it was sooner
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    Mid October and to be released mid November.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I think maybe next week either on Tuesday or Thursday.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    AlanSims wrote: »
    Mid October and to be released mid November.

That's my guess -- they'll want to have lots of time for livestreams (since they didn't do any for the last GP, probably on orders from Disney).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Anyone suspicious of all this food posting by the gurus?👀

A Buzzfeed Tasty collab expansion pack perhaps, or maybe it’s a tease for the next stuff pack? They seem to be very close with Buzzfeed as of late, what with that spark’d thing. An entire expansion pack dedicated to food is a bit much, though.
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Chaton wrote: »

Yes ! I almost started a new thread about it, but in the end I did not because I was afraid to sound silly because it's probably nothing. But that would tie in with the chef pig posted a while ago.
    If food is a hint, I have no idea what the pack could be about, though. We already have restaurants...

We have restaurants but they are just businesses, it's not possible to work as a chef in them. In an older survey they did propose a theme centered around becoming a master chef, looking for the finest ingredients and cooking fine food. I'm thinking it could be related to that survey. It will be nice if it will tie in with the current restaurants and be able to open your own restaurant if you a a great chef.

Yes ! I almost started a new thread about it, but in the end I did not because I was afraid to sound silly because it's probably nothing. But that would tie in with the chef pig posted a while ago.
    If food is a hint, I have no idea what the pack could be about, though. We already have restaurants...

Could be the get real expansion check Out my post I made !
    SeanBobbyG wrote: »

A Buzzfeed Tasty collab expansion pack perhaps, or maybe it’s a tease for the next stuff pack? They seem to be very close with Buzzfeed as of late, what with that spark’d thing. An entire expansion pack dedicated to food is a bit much, though.
    crocobaura wrote: »

We have restaurants but they are just businesses, it's not possible to work as a chef in them. In an older survey they did propose a theme centered around becoming a master chef, looking for the finest ingredients and cooking fine food. I'm thinking it could be related to that survey. It will be nice if it will tie in with the current restaurants and be able to open your own restaurant if you a a great chef.

Could be the get real expansion check Out my post I made !

I'm hoping it will be a Winter Vacation Pack.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I hope they'll announce it soon. I need some new content
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My guess is about two weeks from today, except they always announce midweek so 1.5 or 2.5 weeks.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    A week after the October 6 patch. I don’t think they’ll want anything to coincide with that patch, cause the update is probably what they’ll want to focus on
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    A week after the October 6 patch. I don’t think they’ll want anything to coincide with that patch, cause the update is probably what they’ll want to focus on

This makes sense. A week from October 6th is the 13th which would give a month to release. Assuming the new pack releases on November 13th (which is a Friday... ooo Friday the 13th pack)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    If they announce the new Expansion Pack on Friday the 13th, I really hope it'll be a scary Haunted/Werewolf Pack.🎃🗿🌒🐺
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    If they announce the new Expansion Pack on Friday the 13th, I really hope it'll be a scary Haunted/Werewolf Pack.🎃🗿🌒🐺

Maybe they'll release something Halloween related with the patch on October 6th. I don't see them releasing a Halloween themed EP after the Halloween.

Has the patch been confirmed for October 6th?
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited September 2020

The blog they posted
    “ The Sims team will be releasing a base game update around existing skin tones on October 6 for Mac/PC and November 10 for console. ”
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

The blog they posted
    “ The Sims team will be releasing a base game update around existing skin tones on October 6 for Mac/PC and November 10 for console. ”

Yeah, I took that as the dates for the next two patches... which means I'm expecting EP10 to release by the 17th of November. :wink:
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

The blog they posted

Yeah, I took that as the dates for the next two patches... which means I'm expecting EP10 to release by the 17th of November. :wink:

EPs release on Fridays, not Tuesdays. A November 10 pre-EP patch means that the EP will release on November 13.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I think we still have about two weeks to go.
    I want them to till us already
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

The blog they posted

EPs release on Fridays, not Tuesdays. A November 10 pre-EP patch means that the EP will release on November 13.

Thanks. I thought I remembered that they released on Fridays, but thought I'd go with "by" the 17th to give myself some wiggle room in case I was wrong.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I thought we’d hear something today. Boy was I wrong. Now I also think it will be announced after the patch with a release in late October early November.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    What if the new EP was about hobbies ? In TS2 Freetime, wasn't cooking one of the hobbies ?

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I change my mind it looks to me that we'll probably get an announcement on October 13th or 15th if the pack is released on November 13th.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    What if the new EP was about hobbies ? In TS2 Freetime, wasn't cooking one of the hobbies ?

I wish ! Now that would be exciting ! IMO a hobby pack is much needed, if it includes options for the whole family.