Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Daxton: Well of course. Very few people know I’m a vampire and I can’t risk anymore knowing.

Do you celebrate holidays at your house?
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Travis: Nah, we just cancel them cuz they get annoying

same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Raven: Absolutely! We don't go one-hundred percent "all out" every single time, but we definitely celebrate our festivities.

Are there any Sims you don't like, or are even enemies with?
    37mfj.png
    edited September 2020
    Daxton: Malcom Landgrab. Guy tried to use my powers for crime.

Annika (I remembered her name!): What about my father? He was horrible

Daxton: Of course honey. I hate him also.

Who’s your best friend?
    edited September 2020
    Raven: Oh, I have a lot of best friends. Tiara, Chad, Karli, my partner Johnny... I've met many fine people around.

If there was one thing you had to change about yourself, what would it be?
    37mfj.png
    edited September 2020
    Daxton: I guess me being a vampire. Yes it’s helpful sometimes but I brought a lot of harm on my wife, and now I have passed the genetic onto my son. I don’t think I’d be able to bare watching him go through the pain I’ve gone through.

Annika: *Hugs Daxton tightly* Mine would be how helpless I am. I couldn’t stop Daxton from being a vampire and I couldn’t stop our daughter her from being kidnapped. And I feel like I’m not going to be able to take care of my son the way he shouldn’t be cared for.

Would you call your life dramatic? Do you enjoy drama?
    Raven: Well, I wouldn't say it is dramatic. Honestly, it can be a bit mundane. But, I do like drama sometimes, fact or fiction.

What is your favorite radio station?
    37mfj.png
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Devon: Radio? You mean that thing in the bedroom that just magically disappeared because we were ALWAYS dancing non-stop to Summer Strut?

Have you ever had something you were thoroughly enjoying just vanish in thin air???
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Ikkanu: (worried look) Um... no... But the island spirits make my house furniture float to play tricks on me sometimes. It's annoying, but they are family so...

Are you friends with any ghosts?

Raven: Can't say I've befriended any of the paranormal. I wouldn't be against it though, on the agreement they don't break my appliances...

If you could have a different career than what you currently do have, if you have one, what would it be? If you don't have one, what do you want to be?
    37mfj.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bee: "Scientist! I'm currently a free lance artist."

Do you have an enemy or someone you currently can't stand?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Travis: Judith ward

Same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Raven: I guess I don't have a specific "enemy" really. Most people I can typically get along with. I suppose if I had to pick somebody, it'd be the paparazzi. The more invasive ones though, not the regular type.

Do you have any big goals you're working toward at the moment?
    37mfj.png
  • GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    I'm just trying to get a promotion.

Congrats! You're going to Granite Falls, all expenses paid! Are you choosing a luxurious lodge, a small cabin, or would you prefer a simple tent?
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sona: How about neither? I don't need any sleep (or food etc.). As for traveling with friends, I'd rent a luxurious lodge (I own plenty of money).

same question
    Post edited by kusurusu on
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Cassandra: A small cabin
    Do you have any kids?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Anastazja: Of course I do! I was even pregnant when I and my husband emigrated to Simerica in 1888. My Lord, how silly are some people?
    Malgorzata/ Margaret: Mother, Don't be like that. But yes, she does have chilren. Three actually. Me and my two children. Although I'm sure it'd be better for them if they could see Poland, their homeland. I also have a child of my own, who I will ensure marries a lovely young, AND WEALTHY lady.
    (Yes this is my Decades Challenge Save Family lol.)
    ( I'll just post a question for the next Simmer to answer since one was not asked.)

Would you say you're upper, middle, or lower class?
    37mfj.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Anders: that's a very good question which deserves deeper consideration. Is class simply economic means? Is it social prestige? Level of educational attainment, or possibly being educated in the classical sense of the word, which could be achieved by anyone with sufficient motivation and opportunity, regardless of credential?

I became a superstar, got my star on the boulevard, and I have both the fame and the wealth to call my own shots in life. But I remain convinced that money doesn't bequeath class, any more than a degree bequeaths intelligence or credentials, expertise.

Some would say I cannot be a person of quality because I came from humble origins, scrabbled my way up from being a homeless, hungry, runaway teen. But I would say, having seen the underbelly of privilege now, having literally dived the very dumpsters of the well-to-do whose galas I once performed at and later, hobnobbed with, that even accident of birth is no guarantee of class, because I have met hungry struggling waitresses with more class, more character, in their little pinky, than the sparklers on the red carpet could buy with their entire fortunes.

So is class the same thing as privilege? Education? Worldview? Values? Whatever it is, I think I'm one of the outsiders, who calls fraud on the whole concept.

What purpose does social inequality actually serve?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited October 2020
    Norrell: None whatsoever. It's one of the reasons why I hated being a prince. I mean, I'm not saying I didn't like having everything I wanted, but it was the atmosphere I lived in that drove me crazy.
    I went to this stupidly posh school full of the heirs of local nobles who thought that they could treat other kids like scum, just because those kids were slightly less well off or didn't join in with acting like spoilt rich brats. I made my views well known to the bullies of course, usually in the form of something a horse or dragon had done.
    It's for this reason also that, in my current line of work, I only con and rob the property of the corrupt and over-priveleged. The proceeds are then given to charities.

Have you ever ended up doing something none of your family could have predicted?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Let's just say I'm currently on Batuu, in a whole other galaxy.

What faction would you join?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bee: "The First Order."

Have you ever tried any exotic food?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Ikkanu: There was a strange looking red berry that I tried once. Normally I worry about trying anything that doesn't come from the local islands but I found this fruit and it just looked so juicy. It felt as though it was calling me to eat it...
    Now though I really wish I hadn't because, um, strange things have started happening to me at night. I keep sleep-walking and ending up places I don't even know. And I don't remember planting all those glowing blue plants on my island...

Have you had any strange things happen to you recently?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Lucas Munch: Ah, haha, yes. My brother Gunther had an outdoor winter wedding, in an all-glass outdoor-but-indoors heated space, you know, blending the best of elegance and social distancing with a warm (ish) way to appreciate the spectacular beauty of winter. Talk about a white wedding! Except Luna Villareal, his bride, wore a red dress...she said white was overrated and overdone, and anyway, my niece Alexandra was already like 8 at the time.
    kRl6gn3.png

So there's this stunning winter wedding, everything glistening and glowing in candlelight, but after everything was over, I just had to run back out and dream about what it might be like if Angel and I were to get married someday...even though I had never had a girlfriend, never kissed anyone yet. I was standing there admiring everything, not realizing that the power was off by then, and so was the thermostat, and it being an outdoor/indoor space, I never saw the blizzard coming til it was too late to make it back inside.

I froze to death at my brother's wedding.

But here's the thing: death isn't so bad after all, except I still get the chills no matter what I do, and like to hang out by the fireplace. I found out that as a ghost, I can still *do* things. In fact, after I texted her, Angel asked me to a costume party, and I met up with her there, and one thing led to another... apparently she felt the same way about me, because before we knew it we were kissing, making out, and my being a ghost didn't stop us from hooking up, but it was way more than that to me. Somehow, losing my life just as it was beginning, made me feel more aware of how every moment matters, how we have to make the most of what we have, while we have it, and whatever held me back in my life, wasn't holding me back now.

I proposed, and to my surprise, she was willing to marry a ghost!

t8AnXik.png

We also had a beautiful outdoor winter wedding, the same place where I died, and I found my urn and took it home.

Not sure what's next for us...the future is very uncertain because I guess ghosts fade away, or "cross over" after a while. I don't want to leave her. And we'd like to raise a family but there are limitations on what is possible, without a fleshly body. I'm looking into answers now. I heard there was this like, spectral shaman, Mephisto Deathwalker, who used to be the Grim Reaper, and if I can figure out a way to contact him, he might have answers no one else does. I have to hurry, because I don't know what makes a ghost fade out, or what keeps us here longer.

Does anyone here know how to contact a spectral shaman, or do you know what makes ghosts last longer here?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited October 2020
    Ikkanu: I am a shaman! Uh, well, I am in training to be and I can understand the island spirits around here. They and the Elementals are teaching me to be an island elder but, to be honest, I am not very good at it. In fact I don't think I'm actually meant to tell people I am an island shaman. Agh! I've done it twice now! Ohhh the spirits are going to be so mad at me!
    Thinking about it, one of my best friends and neighbour has a ghost sister. She and her family often talk to her sister's grave and apparently the more you do this, the longer the ghosts of your loved ones can remain connected to the physical world. I, um, hope that helps.

Are you good at your job?