Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post a screenshot of the very first Sim you made!

Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
I thought this would be a fun one. If you don't have a screenshot of your first Sim, how about the one you've had the longest?

Here is mine, still wearing the same blue dress I put her in. Don't let the innocent look fool you, she is mean :smile: She is sitting next to the second Sim I ever created (her husband) ifzzDGW.png
Post edited by Nate_Whiplash1 on

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Wow, from Sims 2 and they are long dead and deleted.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Not my first TS4 Sim, but close - the first I was happy enough to stick with, and progress in career and skills and so on. This is Lane Benton, a gift of the CAS Randomizer in terms of features - I am still not very good at making interesting looking Sims - though I picked his traits. Later, I would use the same appearance/genetics to be one of my Legacy founders. In that save, his name is Avery. Most recently, I used a skilled, self-employed Lane (renamed) as my exploration Sim for Journey to Batuu. In that save, he is Jace Destin. I have gotten a LOT of mileage out of this Sim!

DIM3i33.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Wow, from Sims 2 and they are long dead and deleted.

No problem, you can post the one you've had the longest instead
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    This is the oldest one I could find (from 2 years ago) from imgur and I don't have her anymore.

fJwilrb.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    I opted for my first Sim from Sims4:

Pq6IgQw.jpg

My others, too, are long gone. I do have one that survived, just because I thought the photo was so realistic.

q2Zsz74.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    My earliest sims would've been in 3 but I have no way of finding them as that was like a decade ago, so here's one of my earliest in 4 that I can find, dated December 2014.

tspFq4f.png

At the time I had a thing for tacky alpha CC and dragging the sliders in as much as possible, my sims were pretty much all disturbingly thin
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    First sim in 4 would be this lady, at the end of her 3rd trimester with the oldest, giving her husband "the look".

Lmjkvoe.png

Tossing in a montage of the entire family too, just because:

OZ30Pol.png

I don't know who looks older, mother or teen daughter....
    Some good stuff here, keep 'em coming!
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Can't post her, but she was from 1. She had the Viking horn helmet and her name was Happy Birthday. The game was a present to myself.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2020
    Jill, Mattias and Sandra. I had no idea what to make so I created a bunch of people that I wrote a story about in high school.

LqQ2zsU.png

I created them in the CAS demo and then I imported them to the game. They are dated September 4th, 2014.

Feels like a lifetime ago.

They are still in an old save, I think I played them for about a year with aging turned off so they have a lot of money.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2020
    It's been over 20 years since The Sims was released and I don't have any screenshots from that game or remember anything about the first Sim I made for it. The only Sim I can remember at all was my self Sim that married a Sim I made to look like Ted Nugent. :D I don't think she was the very first Sim I made though. Same with TS2, I don't remember, although I do have many screenshots on an external hard drive somewhere. I've never played TS3.

I do remember very clearly who was my first TS4 Sim. She was made in the CAS Demo before the game was released. I used the in-game randomizer to come up with her name, Rita Benet. She started out as a Freelance Botanist and after completing that aspiration, she started painting. Rita lives in Willow Creek next door to the Pancakes in a modest little house I built for her.

P3QbpUO.png

When the Outdoor Retreat GP came out, I gave her a make-over and sent her to Granite Falls to check out the pack.

HAlcemJ.png

I still have her save game, but haven't played with her in a long time. She was mostly a tester Sim to check out the game so I never really had any background story developed for her. That's about all I can remember, except I do know I had a ton of fun playing with her. Perhaps one day I'll load up her save again. :)

The graphics are awful in these screenshots since they were taken on my old laptop. Anyway...

Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    I think it's awesome that people have hung onto their older households....there's a sense of nostalgia to it :smile:

One thing I didn't mention about my original Sim. At the time I was a total newb, and I had no idea that 1) aging was a thing 2) it can be turned off. I remember how upset I was when she passed away of old age, and I had no idea she was still in my library, ready to go for another day. I brought her back, but this time with aging off lol
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    My very first sims were Allan and Annika Peterson in ts1. I don't have pictures of them, but I remember I played them a lot.
    The oldest ones I do have pictures of, are ts2 sims, I'll look them up and post them later.
    My first ts4 sim is Stephanie, made on the day I got ts4, which was release day. I still have her and I probably still have a backup of my first (or second) save as well.
    I'll post pictures later when I'm on pc :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    My very first sim ever was in Sims 2, and it was... either Kaelan or Reiona Gai, they were husband and wife, with five kids. They were also the first sims I made when Sims 3 came out. I have no pictures of either of those original families, they're long gone sadly, and I have no idea who my very first Sim in Sims 4 was. But, this sim, Kilie Arterberry, is the earliest sim I have in my gallery, and the only one that is strictly base game.

5tytmmc.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    My Sim that I literally only created to kill in that skydiving machine back in Sims 1 is....way gone since that was like 6 computers ago. So here, I made a Sim 3 years ago whose family I'm still playing as even after maybe close to a thousand Sim years since he died. Closest thing I have to documented evidence that any Sim I made decades ago exists.
    Siuk8ZO.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

My very first Sim ever?
    Teresa Calhouni.
    And two of three of her first kids, with Don Lothario.
    Triplets, also my very first born in-game babies when I was still a newbie to the game. That was a challenge I tell ya, heh heh!
    2snzb9M.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I vaguely remember my first ever sim in TS2, but I don't have any screenshots from that time. My first TS4 sim was called Michelle Canvas and was an artist living in San Myshuno. At least I think she was my first. She's the oldest sim still saved in my library anyway.
    sJ1i0T1.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Is it too late to enter these screenshots from both Sims2 and Sims3. Admittedly, they're not the exact first Sims I made, but I have carried them all the way from Sims2-Sims4

My O/C (see my siggie below) Brianna Cantrell and Spock Talek Sen Dene (House of).
    Sims2
    4P7toeB.jpg

Same couple but with a different style of hair on Brianna Cantrell.
    Sims3:
    CS7x9oN.jpg

Sims4: (Sorry not a full facial shot)
    vX9u7d8.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited September 2020
    I honestly can't remember my first ever sim in TS1 or even TS2. My main sim in TS3 was a good vampire named Hal (based on my favourite fictional character) and I recreated him first in TS4. He is still my main sim now and will always hold a special place in my simmer heart. <3

82Z4OSWl.png
    pGPLaqUh.png
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    CjPIF51.png

I went back as far as I could and found these two Sims. I'm pretty sure the date that I made these Sims are wrong (as it says 2018) but I think it's because I switched over from my laptop to a desktop and transferred the files instead of uploading to the Gallery.

Sim 1:
    Name: Elisa Ellis
    Aspiration: Good Vampire
    Traits: Cheerful, Music Lover and Ambitious

Elisa is from my original Vampires gameplay. While she was still human, she had a career in the music industry. She ended up dating Demetrius Troyer but they never got married or had children. When Elisa was close to level 10 in her career, she asked Demetrius to turn her into a vampire, and worked towards fulfilling her aspiration.

Sim 2:
    Name: Kate Mallory
    Aspiration: Nerd Brain
    Traits: Genius, Foodie and Loves Outdoors

I'm pretty sure that Kate was the first ever Sim I played. She's from my Get To Work gameplay, and lives in Oasis Springs. She had a career as a scientist and was pretty flirty around Johnny Zest, but nothing happened between them.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    First Sims I ever made were way back in TS1 and I definitely don't have caps, haha. For TS3 and 4, the first was my main, Jamie. I don't have a TS3 lookbook, but I do have this cap:

qAoNYuN.jpg

First lookbook I made for him in TS4:
    2cnHrXx.jpg

Chillin'.
    ijiiLJN.png

And, for contrast, here are his outfits now!
    Bl2g0x4.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    This is the first sim that I made in the Sims 4. Her name is Lily Summers and she is my most favourite sim.
    w8soxVl.png
    I don't have any screenshots of her before upgrading her to real eyelashes, sorry.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Sure. Not my first sim, but myself and Mr. A.R spent a good bit of time together. He was a filthy rich Hotel Mogul and I always caught him at the wrong moment.

Mr-A-R-goes-potty.jpg
    You know, back in the day when male sims used urinals...(that didn't talk back). :(
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I said I'd be back with pictures, so.
    The oldest picture I could retrieve is this household preview of my Simself (who looked nothing like me) and friends. They're definitely not the first sims I made in TS2 though, I'm pretty sure it were Alex and Ella, or Max and Rose.
    f225cf26fb96ffa0ca0da3a9eb066110aa48d259.jpg

My first TS4 Sim is Stephanie, here in original basegame form. I did tweak her a bit over the years though, and I may actually change her again once we have the new skintones.
    27c3ab85354c8bec39ef1ad8eca4f2b471467cd3.png
    I didn't know my way around CAS back then, so she basically looks like a slightly altered version of Babs L'Amour even though her original base was Holly Vinedal. But I probably used most of Babs' presets.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • shokoroseshokorose Posts: 66 Member
    edited October 2020
    There is no way to post a screen shot of the first Sim I ever made. I’ve been playing for 20 years now and have been through multiple computers during that time. Oh well :smile: