Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I made risotto at school and it looked like the person next to me was trying to make popcorn

What dat mean.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited September 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    I made risotto at school and it looked like the person next to me was trying to make popcorn

What dat mean.

They burnt the rice so much it looked like burnt Corn kernels
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

What dat mean.

Oh. Hahaha. Are you all so bad at home econs or something? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited September 2020
    Today's QQ is:

What’s your go-to productivity trick?

Giving myself a set time of the day to finish the task, or I won't get to do my leisure stuff if I don't meet it.

I call one of my friends to see if they can force me into doing homework, but then end up just talking to them XD
    Today's QQ is:

Giving myself a set time of the day to finish the task, or I won't get to do my leisure stuff if I don't meet it.

Setting a timer (like 45 minutes) to work on my task and then another timer (like 15 minutes) to check messages just goof off before getting back to it. It really helps me when I'm writing papers or studying for tests.

I've tried this before, but I don't do it often. Maybe I should try it again.
    they/he
    All the indigestion I got probably was some kinda gastric build up cuz now it's fine but it had transformed into a migraine. But I was dancing and headbanging a lot just now and now the migraine is gone... 🤔🤔 I can't believe I cured migraine by headbanging and having fun. What is this sorcery.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Down to 46
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

What dat mean.

Oh. Hahaha. Are you all so bad at home econs or something? XD

I googled home econs and it says they don't do it any more
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's QQ is:

Uh......no comment. #procrastinators-self-help in discord. Only some people will understand that.

DeKay's right tho and you need to learn some tricks :joy:
    All the indigestion I got probably was some kinda gastric build up cuz now it's fine but it had transformed into a migraine. But I was dancing and headbanging a lot just now and now the migraine is gone... 🤔🤔 I can't believe I cured migraine by headbanging and having fun. What is this sorcery.

Wow, I can't even watch someone headbang when I have a migraine :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited September 2020
    Today's QQ is:

I dont have one but apparently if you listen to video game music it will help you focus because they are designed to help you focus on the game
    :smile:
    😋😋😋😋😋😋
    I just woke up from a nap, which means I probably won't be able to sleep tonight :/
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited September 2020
    giphy.gif

I want juice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    giphy.gif

I want juice.

If it's the same type of "JUICE" as in the Sims games, I'll take a DOUBLE :wink:
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Speaking of juice.. My sim bought a WHOLE bar for one house-party and never ended up making it to the party goal to have drinks.. I shouldnt have sold it really, shes a very social girl. The bar was here 09-28-20_5-48-14_PM.png
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

giphy.gif

I want juice.

If it's the same type of "JUICE" as in the Sims games, I'll take a DOUBLE :wink:

Apple juice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020
    Annisokay got a new video out and as I was watching it, I was like, "How are they so rich to hire someone to do these amazing balls VFX?" And at the end, it credited that the singer did the VFX. I fainted. 🥴 🤣 WHY IS CHRISTOPH SO GOSH DARN TALENTED. I CAN'T.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QIpelqCXVLg

Edit: And they also rescued a tiny kitty during the video shoot. My heart. 😭😭😻
    fO5GVh3.png
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Update: I have apple juice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Oh God, that screenshot above was huge. Oops. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    giphy.gif

I want juice.

Apple juice.

Pass.

There's an "Orange/Peach/Mango" mix flavor that I'm quite fond of. :yum:
    edited September 2020
    Fun fact: I fell sick drinking Marigold's apple juice before twice and never drank any kinda apple juice in a box/carton ever again, thinking I'm allergic to it.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Fun fact: I fell sick drinking Marigold's apple juice before twice and never drank any kinda apple juice in a box/carton ever again, thinking I'm allergic to it.

Maybe it had gone bad?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020

Maybe it had gone bad?

No. Even if it did, it couldn't have happened twice with a different carton each time. :\

And the sickness I got was not like a tummy ache but more like a cold and cough.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Maybe it had gone bad?

No. Even if it did, it couldn't have happened twice with a different carton each time. :\

And the sickness I got was not like a tummy ache but more like a cold and cough.

That's a weird reaction. Doesn't sound like an allergic reaction.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    What makes/keeps you energized?

Rocking out in my bedroom and just sweating like crazy. XP

Maybe it had gone bad?

That's a weird reaction. Doesn't sound like an allergic reaction.

Hm, I don't know. Maybe it was some kinda sugar building up in my throat? I'm a person who can't eat a lot of sugary or caramelized stuff either.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top