Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    edited September 2020
    Oh my god. THE KOOKIEST DRAMA IS GOIN DOWN IN MY SAVE. Yall gotta open this spoiler. Its actually so funny
    Justin Delgato (NOT BROKEN UP FROM SUPRIYA, I JUST STARTED MY SAVE) asked my sim (Violeta) out. (Shes pansexual for ref.)

Violeta is a good person, so I canonized that she did not know that Justin and Supriya were together and thought they were just siblings. They look sort of similar, after all.

So they went on a date to the burger place i built. The game seemed to have not loaded in a hostess, but when I loaded in, justin was flirting with ANOTHER GIRL! I also canonized that in his flirt he mentioned that he was married, and Violeta overheard it.. So I made her go to the Delgato house and tell Supriya. (I dont have get together so I cant make them break it off, but I'm going to say they're currently in process of getting divorced. Im gonna go into their household and divorce them myself later.)

Then, I pretended that Violeta went on a vaction to sulani. (She stayed there for 2 sim days and she slept one day by repeatedly napping on a longue chair.) 09-28-20_3-48-42_PM.png
    When she was getting a good island breakfast, some Grilled Fruit, she attempted to HAGGLE with the shopkeeper, Vivien Kim Lewis. Vivien did NOT take this well... Then, a few hours later, she got a SOL mod text from Olivia Kim Lewis. VIVIENS GRANDDAUGHTER!

What makes it spicy is that the text was "Dont let your mind wander. It's too small to be taken out on it's own."

So now there were 2 sides: The Supriya side, and the Justin side. I made a whole list of sims based off of if they were friends with someone on either side (EX: LIBERTY LEE) or they were directly related to one of the sides (EX: VIV)

TEAM SUPRIYA
    Supriya
    Violeta
    Nalani
    Leila
    Julia
    Liberty
    Eleanor
    Sprinkles (SPRINKLES IS LITERALLY A CAT)
    Alex

TEAM JUSTIN
    Justin
    Olivia
    Samaria
    Cassandra
    Malcom
    Stefonie
    Meilani
    Aleki
    Alika
    Vivian
    Shaowen
    Dennis

Also, guess who caught the big gay for Nalani!
    09-28-20_4-32-31_PM.png

And then, randomly, some guy named Shaowen appeared on the lot. I decided he was obviously a Justin spy, considering he looked VERY drunken and I thought all the justin-ers were a bit of drinkers. Maybe even someone slipped olivia some "Grape Juice" during dinner that one time! JUSTIN_SIDER.PNG
    Yes, THATS A PIN THAT SAYS "BOSS" IN SHAOWENS SHAVED HEAD

And then.. Violeta had a mini-housefire.
    09-28-20_5-02-06_PM.png
    Wasnt really a big deal lol.

And then Violeta decided she would have a big ol party for all the Supriya-siders. And then randomly, uninvited, showed up DENNIS KIM LEWIS. He was obviously a spy so I kicked him out. overall, im awaiting for more drama to unfold.

fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I gave myself a new profile picture for October (a little early). I had Athena there for so long and I just wasn't sure what to do next, so I've decided to go with a seasonal rotation. Gillian freaking out in a crypt will cover Halloween.

This weekend I spent a lot of time on the gallery and downloaded some nice lots by @AlwaysAsking @Becka28 @sarabeth2984 and @ryttu3k. I never leave comments on the gallery so I just thought I'd let y'all know I was there and found some nice things.

@ryttu3k Your new save looks like fun! Some new faces in there along with your regulars. Nice apartment too. The other day I was remodeling an old gym into a community space and kept thinking how nice it would be if someone talented like you could be bribed to do it for me. :D Your places always look so amazing. I did finish it myself btw (though it may be a little light on the decor), this is really just a complement on your skill and not a backwards way of asking for something. :)

@AlwaysAsking I want to answer a few of your questions: No, neither Bo nor Liberty has the goofball trait and my sim who does (Gillian) did not do the cake smash thing. I have no idea why they were my first couple ever to do that.
    Geeta and Amelia would have continued working on the school project after Adam walked off, but I sent them to do other things because he needs to do his own work, lol.
    Bo is the only vet. I tend to only have one sim in any one career at a time, unless they're doing different branches.
    And oh goodness no, Bruce and Walker just aged to elder, they should have lots of time left yet! Athena was an elder for a little over a real life year, given the number of houses I play and the hours I play per week, so I should assume they'll have about that much time also. The ones to worry about now are Athena's exes, who should be around her age and thus go soon. So Gerardo and Khaled... I am hoping Mila is enough younger that I can at least have her into the next rotation. At the retirement village I expect to be left with only the Delgatos and Fyres, if not this round then next time.
    But yes, Bruce was a teenager before he had any siblings, so he'll go well before the rest of them, who are still in the process of entering the Adult stage. But he will get to be an elder for a while.

@revgrv Great story so far! I'm wondering how deep a hole Eve is going to dig for herself.

@DoodlyDoofus Ok I really want to hear Gil's story now.

@Lyrie I love some of the mods you have for child interactions. Those shots of Rainbow and Matt playing are so cute! I really wish there was more of that in the game without mods.
    And thank you, that whole sequence really helped me deal with my emotions over a sim that I've been playing for over 1.5 years. It also helped remind me how many fun sims and stories I still have to play with after she's gone. Brytani is... she can be fun to play but she's a pain to have around.

@Svineprutter I guess that's one way to bring the club closer together... maybe a little too close!

@Daravi Ooh, I love that old fashioned photo look.

@RedDestiny92 You have a way of making the occasional observation that makes me laugh out loud. This time it was "And over there we have two people ignoring me." It totally looks like he's gesturing at them.

@Dust_Bunny2010 Despite my total lack of interest in fashion in real life, May's judgements of what everyone is wearing consistently amuse me.

@Beardedgeek You take some beautiful shots of Britechester. The way you frame them really shows the campus off well, as well as your sim.

@Lady_Earth I have a save where I downloaded a lot of tv show sims from the gallery, but I'm so attached to my current save that I don't play it much. The interactions between completely unrelated shows could be really fun (like your Huxtable situation). I look forward to hearing more.

@DeafSimmer Did you download the theater lot that Twyla and Oberon visited, or build your own? I have one but am possibly looking for a second to download and what I saw of that one looks nice. I'm liking Kristi as an antagonist in these latest installments.

Shoutout to @MelsieYT and @Metior_Ice and @Lucy_Henley whose recent posts I have enjoyed but don't have a specific comment or question on.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited September 2020
    And now for my own brief update.

So Adam Andreas recently aged to teen. I personally think he's kinda cute when he's moody.
    isNRzku.png

Not sure his mother agrees.
    weNW9RH.png
    C8KSFWj.png

After all the funeral events, they had Blossomfest. Amelia cooked a grand breakfast.
    ZsdK7AA.png

Adam found it a little embarrassing that he might be seen in public talking to the Flower Bunny with his mother, but on the other hand he just lost his grandmother and family traditions are kind of comforting.
    E76qj4G.png
    Also they found Waldo.
    I am totally going into Manage Households and changing that sim's name to Waldo.

Later they invited more family members over and Adam got to bond with his remaining grandparents.
    AIxFsUm.png

Monday after school he noticed a board outside the recently closed Skye Fitness Gym building.
    oDPnu11.png

It stated that the community would be voting for what should go in this space next.
    6YjThRK.png

Then Adam noticed a cute girl, who introduced herself as Yuki.
    c3eAx2F.png

Yuki was very excited about this voting opportunity.
    lGRekln.png

She went on about how horrible it would be if the space just got taken over by more corporate businesses who were only there for money.
    I0vfja8.png

Adam didn't really understand her objections, but she was cute so he went with "You're right, that would be terrible!"
    yXYdlrN.png

Then she gushed over how the space could be a creative outlet for the teens of the city, and those who bus in to attend private schools on scholarship. With easels, and instruments...
    DZ4sL7y.png

Adam doesn't see why her parents can't just buy her these things like his would.
    u6FbeRg.png

But she was cute so understanding was less important than agreeing.
    fyhdrvj.png

She suggested if he was interested in organizing for the cause they should exchange numbers.
    GNYLiyG.png

He had never been more excited to organize for a cause in his life. Whatever that meant.
    cmeR5hT.png

And thus will a long and illustrious political career get its start in teenage hormones. Well, you know, we all have to be inspired by something.

Happy simming all!
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Daephene I'm glad you're liking my updates. Let me try to remember what else that's interesting that's going on...

Golden Girls: Sophia died of old age and Rose is trying to pursue a relationship with Bill Dauterive (King of the Hill), but his gloomy trait does get in the way at times.

Cahn: Craig (Dream Daddy) is a bit of the Don Lothario of my save. He was dating Lola (HuniePop) and right after they woohooed in a club, he automatically found Minh Souphanousinphone (King of the Hill) and got her knocked up. (Her husband thinks his new daughter (Constance) is his.) As for Lola, she was depressed about it for a while, but they're still on good terms (she has a daughter with him named Abia). Note that he also later married Inka from My Hero Academia and had a daughter named, Deka, with her.

Laffer: Larry Laffer (Leisure Suit Larry series) has been striking up a friendship with Sandra Huxtable with some romantic tendencies. Though he did have automatic woohoo with the matriarch of the Landgraab (sp) family and got her pregnant.

Capp: I'm also doing some families for The Sims 2 and at first I was trying to get Lola and Consort together when Consort wanted to use a bold pick up line on her. Things were going well until his mean trait kicked in, he tried to steal from her and got his butt kicked. Consort also tried to pick a fight with the grandpa from The Boondocks and lost.

Banks: (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) Hilary and Jeffery started getting interested in each other and have now moved into their own home in Sulani.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Daephene That was pretty entertaining. A career in politics does have to start somewhere.

Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad your enjoying the story.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    edited September 2020
    @AlwaysAsking Emilio is the one with the dreads, Eli is the pale one with the glasses. And yeah, it didn't go well for Mirimata but ultimately it'll go soooo much worse for her family.

@ryttu3k Yeah he really is. Unfortunately it gets worse before it gets better, but it does get better. Eli is one of my favorite sim children and I wouldn't do this to him indefinitely.

@Daephene Thank you! Actually telling people the soap opera going on in my head has been fun and kept me invested in the game too, usually I get bored after a while and come back when a pack releases but this has been my longest consistent playthrough. As for Eve, lets just say the hole will be deep enough that she won't see daylight for a looong while.

Willow's life was going absolutely fabulously. She was an Angel Investor and a five star celebrity, which meant that she raked in 10K per work day. Life was good! And she was starting to think about getting married to Messere...

712M3id.png

Y8iW6Qa.png

That was, until she met Emilio's ghost on the dance floor who encouraged her to visit Eve. Now she did visit Eve, regularly, the two sisters had always been very close, that's why Eve built Messere for Willow in the first place, but since it had been a while she figured why not?

ilQf8oZ.png

And this would be her post-visit after she found Emelio's urn in her sister's bedroom:

IRTB5CD.png

Meanwhile...

Mirimata's ghost had kept her end of the bargain, letting Eli know of a piece of the person puzzle he was still missing: his sister Willow. She also let him know that since Willow was close to Eve and incredibly self-absorbed that he probably shouldn't trust her. With that, she vanished off to go do whatever it might be that Mother-plant-victim ghosts decided to do with their free afterlives [spoiler: nothing good].

Sable, Eli's familiar, had been a constant throughout Eli's life since he was a child. Initially Mirimata's pet he had bonded much more with Eli.

k6KXJCg.png

But pets, even magical ones, didn't live forever.

OZM6LMR.png

Eli found succor in a one night stand with an... interesting partner he met at a bar.

gSqoiFJ.png

Unfortunately for him, like all too many such assignations, there were unwanted aftereffects. In this case: abduction and impregnation the very next night.

ey52wc4.png

Let's just say Eli didn't appreciate this complication to his already entirely overfilled mental space:

Q8g8hDu.png

(Don't worry, the baby, Beau Sin [you get a sailor pun for a name when you impregnate someone miffed about the idea living in Brindleton Bay] was sent to his homeworld prior to the fire)
    &PHgr;
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @FurryModSpinel I loved your story LOL I often do head canon like you do but never have the Delgatos featured much before. I love that even the cat is taking sides. Violetta seems to have made the right choice with Nalani. The Boss pin in that guys hair was that happy kind of townie ridiculous dressing that I love in my game. I have visitors and they wondered why I was laughing so hard when I read your update.

@Daephene Thanks for the downloads :) .

@AlwaysAsking read your old comment and forgot to say that yes I messed up LOL Tarquin is the boyfriend and Sheridan is the son. I must be very Tired to mess that up!

@sarabeth2984 sorry I haven't responded to some of your comments - I have had a really stressful and busy period at work and had to cut down on my simming things a lot.

Finally it is my holidays so I may be able to do a few posts. I had my birthday a few days ago and was actually able to see some family. I still can't see my sister :( (border closures mean she can't travel down to our state - i hope our state stays relatively clean so she can see us at Christmas).

I am still playing with Quin & Rohan (still no autonomous proposal so I have set up a really fancy one for me to do - quite a few posts behind though, so it wont be here for a while.)
    fmm2Nryl.png
    My boys not getting engaged at the romance festival...

Rohan has moved in with Quin - he is working hard - not just living off Quin's fortune. He only has a part-time job as I am working on his logic and research skills.
    oQxlRMVl.png

Finally, Rohan's grandmother dropped around for a visit (his grandfather visits all the time). She is so much nicer than Ekram.
    6lS8kvGl.png

This blooper scared the life out of me at first!
    IssCYTGl.png

Rohan is nervous about introducing Quin (because Ekram dislikes Quin so fights with Rohan all the time about the relationship).
    bsWMf5ol.png

Of course Eleanore is as lovely a sim as Rohan, so gladly greets Quin.
    NDi4a7Yl.png

Rohan and Quin had a party to celebrate Rohan's moving in. Sad, angry son is in a reasonable mood.
    9gSuIzil.png

Nyanza tells Quin off for babying him too much. (Ekram came to the party and everyone gets into a bad mood in his presence!)
    tJgJwqxl.png

To make matters worse, Lucia (Rohan & Quin's daughter) announces that, despite restrictions set in place by MCC to stop such behaviour; she has married an elder even though she is a young adult. NO one is happy to hear that.
    fh9apFPl.png

Quin's son with Grim showed up - his name is Krypton. I gave him the supernatural eyes so that he had some sign that his Dad was not quite average.
    YCa4V6cl.png

Malcolm has maintained a good relationship with his son.
    M8WZpeIl.png

Rohan gets on really well with Quin's mother and family.
    eNJWPovl.png

Pity his grandfather rubs him the wrong way.
    ayu16BNl.png

Quin finds Rohan calming down outside. He reassures and comforts him. (In my head Ekram doesn't like Quin because he thinks Quin is using Rohan, may dump him but also thinks he's is a bit shallow and will stop Rohan from fulfilling his own dreams of going to university etc - which is what Rohan's EA bio says is why Rohan is living with his grandparents for - so he can be near the uni)
    eWC92SCl.png

Quin describes a future where they both go to uni as well as the many other dreams they have for each other.
    ukNopZdl.png

Birthday bloopers
    Even Quin can look less than perfect sometimes.
    MHG7lfYl.png

Ummm Quin - you could pace yourself and leave your glass outside while you pee.
    Ec0wiTkl.png

A non blooper shot of Quin looking adorable because I am not totally mean.
    8az1HNzl.png

Later that night Rohan regrets grabbing the leftover samosa. Quin doesn't scrimp on spice when he cooks.
    Xky4qWKl.png

A day at the park
    They went to the park so Rohan could use the telescope and find some non distracting people to play chess with (all Quin ever does is tell jokes and flirt). Quin cooked lunch so was immediately distracting.
    fe0TyVWl.png

And interfered with Rohan's chess playing.
    MuZFYGUl.png

So I made him go fishing even though he isn't dressed for it and its not really Quin's personality. He actually caught a goldfish.
    PXzcUKPl.png

Rohan managed to use the telescope and get a little bit of chess in until his partner got the flirty moods.

Bjorn was up to his old tricks chasing young women around the park.
    SxqlIAbl.png?2

She did not like being hit on by a creepy old dude in the park.
    Pksspgol.png

Rohan came to her rescue. Good boy.
    tTCt28Sl.png

Someone else got very flirty seeing Rohan act like a chivalrous knight.
    matBw7Zl.png

Rohan got a space print from the telescope! (only my 2nd sim ever to do this)
    fWy7qBnl.png

And Quin kept his little goldfish buddy.
    7FEUGp9l.png

Quin's fame is growing
    Quin has written 3 nominated books and a nominated screenplay - so despite quitting the social media career - his fame keeps growing. He doesn't attend the awards as he is not interested in that - his house is full of his mothers awards so they aren't really anything special to him. And he isn't really looking for fame.
    But fame looks for him.
    I9mKnpQl.png

He and Rohan get no peace.
    9Qjf2ryl.png

Her expression cracked me up.
    BFtOnKDl.png

They sneak away..........
    9msv6dtl.png

Luckily for the bushes they are in Glimmerbrook not Windenburg because those faces say we need to find a private space.
    q1494y2l.png

Can sims like each other too much?
    I find it really difficult to achieve anything with these two as all they want to do is flirt, make out and woohoo.

whether they are working out.
    HV4fJYBl.png
    h80Lgyyl.png
    Rohan interrupted Quin to tell him an unbelievable story - which led to shower woohoo.
    vWZz9Izl.png
    vZE0JQPl.png

And watching TV
    ttQUib0l.png
    41wBKRsl.png
    becomes a flirty makeout
    V2R4FkHl.png
    I love his oh yeah I'm so hot face
    KirSDG1l.png?1

They really are so autonomously sweet and loving - they are the nice no drama save I need right now.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    This Summer....the galaxy is in great peril, and only one man can save it.
    OcjVrka.png
    Villain: "Ah Cripes, It's Sigma!"
    NbRxeQH.png
    Grim: "That's CAPTAIN Sigma to you, Space Scum."
    8w1IYFY.png
    Come see the latest movie that cost the studio way too much money especially in THIS economy.
    jOJJMvQ.png
    But it'll all be worth it to see The Grim Reaper "At his peak performance." Says The Grim Reaper.
    GSjY6TD.png
    Villain: "You expect me to talk, Sigma?"
    nX4uo3S.png
    Grim: "No, I expect you to die."
    ju6PZ01.png
    Love interest: "Oh Captain Sigma, you're my hero."
    Grim: "Shut up baby, it's what I do."
    hKcbtPG.png
    The Grim Reaper is, CAPTAIN SIGMA!!!! Rated R.
    IoZI2iz.png
    Ariel: "Wow, you're going to be a movie star now? Congratulations!"
    71sXZOV.png
    Grim: "Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸, You're still alive?! You were supposed to die in your sleep!"
    Ariel: "I know, I felt the cold embrace of death while I was sleeping but it just didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow."
    2LnlNCr.png
    Grim: "Speaking of people who keep cheating death.....Wait, Sarai why were you swimming? I JUST brought you back from drowning."
    Az3ACYt.png
    Grim: "Hey Ariel, if you're going to die can you go home for that? I already have enough graves in the backyard that I can't stop autonomously crying at. Don't need another grave."
    c7Zg5c0.png
    Ariel: "No problem Grim. If I start feeling like the world is spinning around me I'll head home."
    UbyaPVu.png
    Boy, whatever Gil went through he needs a big fat drink for it.
    nbs4TvX.png
    Alvetta: "So what, do you have a cool space story too?"
    Gil just sat in silence as always.
    oeLQtsI.png
    Then for some reason, Ariel just gave Gil an autograph.
    jzw7T7T.png
    He reacted as always.
    NT2zaqa.png
    Darth Vader: "Guys, if you stand in the rain you'll get wet. I learned this the hard way."
    xDOrx16.png
    Ariel: "Well I'm going to go home now, maybe I'll see you when I get home!"
    This just in, Ariel died minutes after getting back home.
    EhUPdME.png
    Nice to have....some of the family together for dinner.
    T4cjXjo.png
    Grim: "So what happened during your space adventure, Gil? I became a sith lord and had cool lightsaber fights."
    RfkqFp1.png
    Octavia: "Wait......Gil's alive?"
    Grim Sr: "WHAT HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU FOR YEARS?!"
    SwQTDaJ.png
    Oh Ariel....you've been around for a while.....Long enough to be one of the few people to remember Ol' Gunnar sitting over there. According to this screenshot...you first started showing up in my save one year and two weeks ago.....What the hell, woman?
    ZTW2FoW.png
    I mean seriously, how long has it been since we had that big memorial for your husband? Like, that was before Octavia was born.....and she's getting pretty old so that was a long long time ago.
    vf27nyW.png
    Although I feel bad for her since she had to live during Bruce's superhero days. Hey look, back when she was pregnant with Luna....Again, a long time ago (DON'T LET LUNA KNOW I IMPLIED THAT SHE IS STINKING OLD)
    OdmHEGj.png
    That also meant you had to be around for "The Bro" days. That's pretty rough.
    XHJR16F.png
    But hey, that also meant that you got to be around for The Mustache man days as well. Everyone loves The Mustache Man.
    zr3TSlf.png
    Well I mean, except for that one time that Mustache Man kidnapped Luna....Then everyone stopped liking him.
    3ym26b5.png
    But hey, at least you pulled off that middle aged mom look pretty well.
    ACtgrXM.png
    Oh, I forgot you also had to put up with Sonya growing up.....Yeah you deserve your rest Ariel. R.I.P.
    SoITEMv.png
    edited September 2020
    The Broken World Saga

So, I'm protesting the lack of underwater lots for merfolk by having merfolk do everything in their merform. This has given me the chance to see what things would look like while they are in their merform, and I think a lot of stuff could be adapted to an underwater lot.

Also, I'm using spoiler to help with the website load time for those with slower computers.

The Kailani Legacy

Reef encountered an unfriendly young merman in the waterfall lagoon.

Nyx: "What do you think you are doing my Lagoon. I thought me and my brothers and sister made it clear that the islands' waters belong to us."

Reef: "You should respect your elders young man."

Nyx didn't care how old this merman was. He called a friend from the deep to do his bidding.

After the creature yanked Reef down, the old merman resurfaced. Nyx, frustrated with the poor results, proceeded to sing the petrifying Aegean's Question. Exhausted from his struggle, Reef could only tread water and listen.

Before Nyx could do more harm, he was confronted by Kylen.

Kylen swam up to Nyx: "Leave my dad alone!"

Nyx: "Or what? What's a little merboy going to do about it."

Nyx used his powers over the weather to start a severe thunderstorm. The merman wasn't going to back down quietly.

Meanwhile, the old and tired Reef swam for the shore. He needed to escape, and he cursed himself for swimming away while his son, a merboy, confronted a more experienced merman. Reef had a feeling that this merman wasn't a mer to take lightly.

Fortunately, Rylan saw his dad fleeing the water and caught up to his brother. The twin merboys decided to have a little fun with the merman tormenting their dad. They started things with a little story.

Kylen: "And that's when the sea dragon circled below the cruel merman. The merman tormented the humans and sank their boats using his own voice to command the forces of nature."

Rylan: "He thought that the sea monsters only obeyed him, and he threatened mer and human alike while calling forth terrible storms to terrify his foes. He thought all of them would be too scared of the sea monsters and lightning to confront him."

Kylen: "But two weak little merboys were scared of this merman and still chose to confront him. They hated seeing their family tormented by him, and that gave them the courage they needed. The creatures of the sea might obey the merman, but the sky was not as obedient. The two merboys had their own power to wield."

Kylen and Rylan summoned their courage and called forth a creature of the deep.

Nyx shifted with uncertainty: "What are you doing... Th... th.. the... cre... crea... creatures... of the deep obey me and only me."

The merboys swam away. Nyx chuckled to himself. How could he let half-merboys scare him? Then, he felt the arms of a sea monster wrap around his tail and yank him under.

To add insult to injury, a random human ran him over with their jet skii immediately after he escaped the sea monster.

Growing scared and dazed from the collision, Nyx swam toward the shore only to be met by Kylen. Kylen changed the weather before his eyes, removing the threat of lightning. The gesture made it clear to Nyx that these merboys were more capable than they looked.

Kylen: "I'm letting you go this time, but if you mess with my father or my family again, I will not go easy on you."

Nyx cried. This was an embarrassment for a Darkfin.

Later in the evening, Kylen cleared the night sky. He had enough of the stormy weather. Using all this power made him tired, he didn't know he had this much in him.

On land, Kylen relaxed while busking for tips on his guitar. The entertainer was a drunk, and she spent more time drinking and socializing than performing.

His performance drew the attention of friends, strangers, and members of the new local comedy club.

After the crowd left, the drunk entertainer tipped Kylen before reacting in disgust. She was too drunk to realize she tipped him, but she still expressed her displeasure from being shown up.

After the performance and confronting a Darkfin, the Kailani Merman and Merboys dozed off in the nearby lagoon.

The merboys slowly drifted closer together. Kylen and Rylan were becoming quite the team, and they needed to be there for each other. They couldn't always count on their parents. Their dad was getting older every day.

The next morning, Rylan showed Kylen a funny video on his waterproof phone. The two merboys goofed around before leaving for school.

When the merboys came home from school, they were given school projects to do.

Rylan started working on his own. His lazy brother went strait to his bed to take a nap.

After finishing some gardening, Sara helped Rylan out with his project. She double checked the list of steps for completing the project while Rylan fiddled with some clay.

Sara's thought: "This is certainly a creative approach to completing this project. He's only following half the steps and using a lot of clay."

Rylan's thought: "Need more clay. Must have more clay."

Kylen woke up from his nap and started helping too. The project was mostly complete at this point.

After they finished Rylan's Project, the Kailani Family Worked together to finish Kylen's Project.

Rylan's thought: "Yes! I get to play with more clay!"

Rylan's thought: "A little clay there. A little more clay here."

Sara's thought: "Based on these measurements, we are somehow using more clay than what came with the project. Where is Rylan finding all this clay?"

During Harvest fest, the Kailani family angered the gnomes. Pleading for forgiveness was electrifying.
    50395963498_f6c0e7f6ea_z.jpg4c68e550-01ea-11eb-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50395963778_a8116bc0de_z.jpg5ef3e7b0-01ea-11eb-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The game also spawned a naked gnome...

50395963673_4c9cede1d6_b.jpg885b1e20-01ea-11eb-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Kylen in the background: "Don't mind me, I just happen to have a spirit to save, so I'll just be here playing my guitar while you have fun appeasing the gnomes."

50396652391_7c9e2fea2b_h.jpg97b1f790-01ea-11eb-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Rylan: "I'm sor..."

50396815232_15e3b814f1_z.jpg464ff680-01eb-11eb-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

In the distance, there was a lone Reaper Gnome. It sat their as a warning for what was to come, the inevitable end of life... What kind of doom would it see fit to bestow on the Kailani Family.

50395963658_02fd2d7b3f_c.jpg928a7830-01ec-11eb-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Psych, no screenshot, but Kylen appeased it.

Sara and the Merboys expressed how grateful they were to be spending Harvestfest with Reef.

The next day...

50396652531_98bcaef936_w.jpg5e054850-01f2-11eb-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Back at the Zalrian Residence, Calum was on his waterproof computer working on a new Epic Saga, Reef's Book of Life.

Calum: "Thank you for helping my son."

Reef: "I don't know what to say. Thank you."

Aside from the typical eruptions, Rylan returned home later that evening and spent time with their parents. Kylen, naturally, was spending more time sleeping.

Rylan asked his mom for advice.

Reef helped Rylan with his homework.

Extras

Kylen Walks instead of Runs
    It seems the Lazy Trait has an affect on how quickly Kylen moves. Or, it could be how long it took for him to start the fitness skill.

50396867006_6eb3387853_k.jpgc0fb6fd0-01c9-11eb-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50396179013_cd81c58255_k.jpge24614b0-01c9-11eb-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

New Clubs

Sims Gain Fun and Can Dance Near Sims Playing Music

The Game Glitched and Gave Sims Random Clothing in a Played Household

Lazy Merfolk can't Nap Lazily in Water

The Zalrian's Hot Tub Broke
    This gives the hot tub an interesting look with the smog surrounding everything.

50396178998_645ddad02a_k.jpgf848ada0-01f5-11eb-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr
    Daravi wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice I enjoy your story, even when I can't comment them. Theses challenges are intimidating, I would give up with such obstacles.

I'm sorry about missing this mention. It must've gotten buried by notifications.

Yeah, this legacy challenge is more challenging because of the NAPs and Lot Traits. So far, I've only got all the constant fighting removed. I've already broken some of the standard legacy rules, but I've had the book glitch mess things up with the income. I imagine that the house and finances are developing a little faster because of the bug spawning books in their inventory.

Unfortunately, Reef may be passing on in my next update. Calum gave him a Book of Life, so he might return later. The part I hate most about the legacies are the deaths.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Daephene Thank you :)

A small update. First a snapshot of what happens when you order a Sports Massage. Looks... effective?
    Yq2w5Jl.png

Anyway: Time to switch Sim! This is Agathe Vogt. Yes, people with long memories might remember her; she's my favorite Sim of all time so I re-designed her to fit this (I am "recycling" her, perfect for an Eco Lifestyle game ;) ).
    ZTU6xQP.png

Despite being upper middle class (Lesley is from a much poorer family) she has been far less studious and has to go to Uni without a chance of a distinguished degree. She is studying Economics at Britechester.

By "Chance" Agathe and Lesley end up in the same Gym club (Powerhouse). They hit it off well and Lesley appreciates (but with an eyeroll) Agathes Joke gift...
    eqg7RWS.png

Soon they are going steady and are very cute together! And a bit... risque? Woohooing at a public nightclub...
    2IH3r1l.png
    sT2QgWx.png
    Q2AEi9j.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-We got married at the park in San Myshuno, Josie though it was nice enough without being too fancy. But, honestly, for all her not to fancy talk, she wore this long elegant pale blue dress, no white for a second marriage apparently, and was absolutely, stunningly, beautiful. I had a pale blue tuxedo jacket myself, the boys all got new suits and Izzy got a really fancy dress. Kaching! Just saying. Josie didn’t have the money for all of that and, well, I wanted her to have the wedding of her dreams and all, so I shelled out for the whole thing. Maybe I’m a fool in love, but, well, getting started off on the right foot, it has to make things a lot easier. I mean, me and Becca had it rough when we got married, it was way harder for us I think because she was expecting Kaden and we eloped and all. So, well, the things we do for love, I guess.
    I did a thing though, I went to the cemetery and I told mom and Becca about Josie and asked for their blessings. I know it’s silly and all, but it made me feel good to do it so...-

LUG4BYB.jpg
    The guests begin to arrive for the ceremony.

fa1E6mJ.jpg
    Zayn was, for once, on his best behavior.

UOYOYup.jpg
    The ceremony begins.

wy5H097.jpg
    Exchanging rings.

0cJAlAa.jpg
    Husband and wife.

xl7um4w.jpg
    Sharing the first slice of wedding cake.

OpQ3Ppu.jpg
    Everybody runs to get some wedding cake.

-We left right after the ceremony, so it was past midnight when we got to Granite Falls and checked into our cabin. Still, I wanted to get Josie all to myself and I was determined that we leave everything else behind once we were married. I really put my foot down about that. I wanted us to get some alone time, because with a house full of kids, well, alone time will be hard to come by, I wanted to cement our marriage in both our heads, just saying. And, yeah, woohoo was a big part of that too, no worrying about a kid calling or coming home early or hearing us, you get the idea. Two whole days with just the two of us, two days was all we could manage, well, it’s all I could get Josie to agree to. She can be kind of overprotective of Izzy, but, well, being a single parent, it ain’t easy, just saying.-

mqMXu3J.jpg
    Day one of wedded bliss, ahhhh.

ruXYIez.jpg
    Josie gets the hang of fishing.

xuMwXbN.jpg
    A bit of horsehoes.

2kN4vty.jpg
    Um, honeymoon stuff.

IB9QaLd.jpg
    Finding some vegetables for the taking.

KIS2k7t.jpg
    Grilled fresh caught fish for dinner.

0LN0Uhg.jpg
    The real honeymoon begins.

IDyLTx3.jpg
    Roasted marshmallows for breakfast, Mmmmm.

d3M8tkR.jpg
    Omar and Josie meet “The Hermit of Granite Falls”.

wtMLTGl.jpg
    She cooks them a nice lunch.

xDWu6rf.jpg
    Um, more honeymoon stuff.

@Dust_Bunny2010 I get a real charge out of reading May's adventures in fashion!

@Lucy_Henley Ahh, I see, yes that makes sense, once, when I couldn't play sims, long story, City Living had just come out and I watched a few Youtubers play that pack. I would imagine a lot of the packs I don't have, Strangerville and Island Living would work great like that. Also, I can see Get Famous and that Eco pack as kind of a stand alone thing.

@revgrv I'm getting a Buffy the Vampire Slayer vibe from your posts, and I am a huge fan!

@daphene That pouty face of Adam Andreas is just adorable!

@Becka28 I swear next time I play Uni, I am gong to get Rohan into the story, I promise. I totally forgot to take off the flag so he and his grandparents age the first time, sigh.

@Metior_Ice Another thing about spoilers, at least something I noticed on mobile, is that it does hep with misfires, as in, the pages don't seem to show a broken link for pics as much.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited September 2020
    Allyson

Playing-Pirate-in-Brindleton-Bay-Park.png
    It was a cold winter day and Allyson was pretending to be a pirate on the pirate ship in the Brindleton Bay park. She often came here with her mom and it quickly became a retreat and a spot to be herself in. Luna wasn’t with her today and Allyson knew undoubtedly, she’d get into trouble later because she hadn’t told her mom she was leaving. Not that her mom would let her leave. Something was just off today and Allyson couldn’t put her finger on it.

Fatima-Coming-to-Join.png
    Allyson was surprised when another girl joined her on the pirate ship and stood proudly like a captain. The girl yelled at her to keep her eyes peeled and make sure to not steer the ship off-course. Fully immersed in the game, Allyson nodded resolutely. They had to arrive at their destination safely.

Greeting-Fatima.png
    The black-haired girl interrupted the game when she greeted Allyson and asked her name. Allyson felt insecure. She didn’t have many friends and she didn’t want to ruin her chance at gaining a new one. With a small wave, she greeted the other girl and introduced herself. It turned out her potential new friend’s name was Fatima.

Asking-to-Join-Allyson.png
    They played on for a little while but eventually Fatima had to leave, so Allyson stayed behind. She made her way over to a bench in the corner of the park and her eyes started tearing up. It happened often lately. For some inexplicable reason, Allyson felt sad and alone. Tears wouldn’t leave her alone. They made her feel weak when she didn’t want to be. She almost missed Fatima standing in front of her, but the girl made sure to speak up. Would it be okay if she joined Allyson? Allyson thought it was the most polite thing anyone had ever said to her and silently agreed.

Complimenting-Allyson-s-Hair-Clip.png
    Fatima sank down next to her and promptly complimented Allyson’s hair clip. It simply looked adorable on her and Fatima would certainly like one of those. Allyson touched the hair clip self-consciously, but lit up at the compliment nonetheless, offering Fatima to borrow one of hers sometime.

Fatima-Noticed-Allyson-Was-Sad-Tried-to-Cheer-Her-Up.png
    Fatima jumped up and pulled Allyson along with her. She came back because she saw Allyson sitting alone with tears dripping down her face. Technically Fatima had to get home, but she couldn’t leave the sorrowful girl in the park, crying. Her dad would understand. She had tried to cheer Allyson up with the compliment but saw that it hadn’t fully worked. She was still lost in thought. Fatima asked Allyson straight-up what made her cry.

Complaining-About-Luna-cuts-because-of-fall-from-pirate-ship.png
    Pent-up feelings came out. Allyson didn’t have anyone to talk to or someone who asked her how she was doing. Fatima was the first person who made a point of figuring out what Allyson was feeling. Allyson continued to explain the situation with her mom who was so involved in her life up to the point where it became annoying. In reality, this wasn’t Allyson’s main problem but she couldn’t seem to figure out why she was crying so she complained about what she knew. A cut she got on her face when she fell from the pirate ship earlier burned. It didn’t need to be treated and the injury could have been much worse, but it was still far from nice.

Trying-to-Relate-by-Talking-About-Dad.png
    Fatima nodded vigorously. She could relate to Allyson’s situation. Fatima lived alone with her dad and he was worried all the time too. In contrast, Fatima did share everything with her dad and they were super close but it could bother her when her dad wanted to know something she wasn’t ready to share yet.

Asking-About-Fatima-s-Mom-Fatima-Isn-t-Sure.png
    Momentarily distracted from her own situation, Allyson asked about Fatima’s mom whereupon Fatima shrugged. She honestly wasn’t sure where her mom was. One day, she up and left. It had been hard on her dad and it wasn’t easy for Fatima either. Sometimes she wished she had a mom like Allyson did so she could share the more girly things with her. Her dad couldn’t very well explain her how to style her hair or what womanhood felt like. Overall, Fatima didn’t have it bad but every circumstance has its pros and cons.

Teasing-Fatima-About-Bravery-Coming-Up-to-Allyson.png
    Allyson teased Fatima about her bravery in coming up to her. She made a self-deprecating joke out of it by saying she wouldn’t have walked up to a ‘sobbing’ girl. Fatima waved it away and said it hadn’t been quite that bad.

Playful-Shove.png
    But who was Allyson to tease her? Fatima gave her a playful shove and Allyson’s face fell. She wasn’t sure what she did wrong. The only thing she did was make a joke. This was her thought process until she saw the other girl’s smiling face.

Monkeying-Around.png
    Allyson shoved Fatima back and it turned into monkeying around, one girl hitting the other. They stopped when they were both out of breath but giggling relentlessly.

Fatima-Spontaneously-Hugs-Allyson-Allyson-Surprised-by-Friendship.png
    Fatima noticed she’d cheered up Allyson which made her feel like it was the right time to go. She spontaneously hugged Allyson and Allyson was so surprised she almost forgot to hug back.

Fatima-Going-Home.png
    After a final wave, Fatima ran off. Allyson stared after the girl, feeling like she did make a new friend. A good one. Smiling, Allyson took off towards home. It was time to face the music, but with much less metal and more of a pop vibe.
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member
    edited September 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Thank you. It's been a while since i last played Sims 4.
    Maybe Knitting Clubs are best suited for family households and multiple members from active household. Then we can control more sims and choose to knit and benefit from Club Perks too. I'll make do with what I got and maybe experiment with alternative households later.

YJz7V9y.png
    HJY4Efs.png
    dvF5YWt.png
    BJ53flS.png
    aIWwbGp.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Sorry for the long absence.
    I've been having moments where whether I want to continue or not with this legacy. As you can see, I decided to continue it.

Updates on the family and the Loser Club
    Nyx and Xavier had three kids: twin boys named Demarcus and Austin and a baby girl named Ciara. They're spellcasters.
    L3FJwL8.png

Calista and Axel had a daughter named Nina. She too is a spellcaster.
    XikTfLQ.png

Damien and Tobias had three kids: two boys named Angel and Claude, and a girl named Joy. They're all vampires.
    bJnxifs.png

Atticus and Knox had two daughters named Emily and Dorothy. Again, they're both spellcasters.
    8oDqwQ1.png

The Loser Club may not be blood-related to the legacy, but they're a second family to Autumn.

Leon and Elan had two daughters named Sally and Gillian. They're both spellcasters as well.
    rLuMTwP.png

Robyn and Sofia (Tobias' little sister) had a son named Jedidiah and a daughter named Chelsea, who's born as a vampire.
    2wEnhzW.png

This family tree has a lot of spellcasters than vampires since Generation 5.

Fast forward since I didn't take any screenshots... (sorry :sweat:)
    Tristan aged up, and Kiara was keeping him company while he does his homework.
    sjQXBm7.png

Noah and Gwendolyn having a monkey bar race.
    zmfmnR5.png

Also, I built a shed for Ian to work on building robots and woodworking.
    idkuA8e.png

A quick visit to the grandparents' house.
    0NgySoB.png

The cowplant is still alive. :)
    HfFkGEh.png

Tristan got to meet his awesome grandpa. As for the other grandpa, Dylan was at work.
    cdSmQZz.png

Carmelita had aged up and was getting along with her niece.
    roSe7L5.png

They left early since Gwendolyn and Noah had to leave for Scouting.
    Later, the family had an unexpected visitor, and it was Juliet Antoine.
    TkL4IT9.png

You may have remembered her parents, Jonathan and Christian, back in university...
    gTqUydR.png

...and the drama of Jonathan's affair, and who's the father.
    XtZDR07.png

Looks like Noah was trying to impress her, but failed when he tripped over. Whoops...
    I'm guessing he has a crush on her.
    s55Ed4l.png

Juliet seemed interested with Ian. She became flirty when he showed up...
    kHkS14f.png

...and this happened!
    Ian, you're a married man with three kids! And she's a TEENAGER! What're you doing?!
    31zoGTf.png

"Look, you're young and beautiful, and I bet other guys would love to be with you," Ian explained. "But I don't want to do anything rash that would ruin my marriage and my family."
    xl8GpEt.png

"My bad, Mr. Lothario..." Juliet sighed and looked away. 'All the hot guys are either taken or gay.'
    bc9mKR6.png

Ian doesn't trust his kids' new friend and wondered what made him do that earlier.
    2BumiYl.png

Feeling flirty (thanks to Juliet), Ian showed his affection to his lovely wife.
    HNdjBbT.png

This house has three bathrooms, but Tristan decided to wash the dishes in the master bathroom...only to walk in on his parents.
    v8PTRT0.png

Ian doesn't want to hide from his wife and told her what happened between him and Juliet.

Autumn was furious. "If I was still a vampire, I would've end that lil' witch's life!"
    Ian wasn't fazed about this since he's married to someone who comes from the mafia and is the Donna.
    mTTS6MK.png

"Don't worry about her, that's the last time we'll be seeing her," Ian said and pulled Autumn close to him. "How about we go for round 2? And this time, we lock the door."
    4hDEEha.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    In 1919 an attempt was made to persuade Wilhelm to join the Freikorps, but he denied.

BJ9GveI.png

The recruiter was angry and blamed Wilhelm to be a traitor of the fatherland.

qSr6CX7.png

Luisa support Wilhelm for his decision, she had a bad feeling when she met first the recruiter .

PjlI0ma.png

a7Na6uC.png

The recruiter had more luck with Gottfried and Otto, who felt lost und struggle with the society after returning from the war.

FWT18UM.png

And so they have joined the Freikorps.

5ylN6MZ.png

Meanwhile the communist party members protested too.

7Lp4dKO.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello simmers here are some mentions and an update to my Stones!

@AlwaysAsking

Rainbow is really musical! Yes! She acquired the skill at the home and then shot to level 3! It is because of her CC trait talented and she already maxed the children creative skill LOL!

Oh is that his name? He looked familiar to me. I don't think it is a mod, you can click on any musical instrument and hire someone so it said hire a pianist (it cost 100 simoleons though) and he showed up, played gorgeous tunes!
    I knowww right?, I like the thought bubble touch, I had to print screen it to share so sweet, that interaction is whenever you have thankful spirit checked in on the holidays for Season's yes, I always liked that part in Harvestfest and traded those pesky gnomes for appreciating objects since it close to being thankful for things as well.

Heheh, I thought of doing it just recently, another good one if you like is donating on the holidays too :) Wow that is intense! Hopeful Max can be calmed down a bit easier!

Oh yes, sunblond and Koteyka linked me to mods to help with this! But my goodness great strategy for a non mod users everywhere! That is a lot of work but seems worth it! But the inspired paintings and statues are an excellent idea it will give them an extra buff and the food even better!

LOL nope, in my head canon Juli had to come and lead him out of the kitchens xD but yes, he is maturing a lot, I am so proud of them! In this update Mckenna gets over a big hump in her life.

Hehehe, I adore Rainbow! their dad/daughter relationship is so endearing they are completely close <3 I know! There has been a few mentions here and there of Hazel and Rainbows friendship but winter and spring you will see full force! I am so excited for it! :)

Yes, I thought it needed to happen, Rainbow does roll with the flow a lot, her toddler trait was angelic so I try to incorporate that in her character, plus her empathy is her highest character value. Hehehe, and yes, Rainbow catches on xD and about time Max got there yes!

He is hoping to find that midset I know it is profound he might have to have Lilith write a narrative on it in hi s words if he figures that out!

Oh my gosh Ally, I am relieved by that, I had no idea what to do when Rainbow showed initial dislike for Juli, I am so happy things are working out! And heh, yeees you found it out last post, they are having a b-a-b-y thank risky woohoo for that one!

Yeah, I wish that too but poor Hazel has a er unstable-ish childhood still ahead of her.

@Daephene You are welcome, I'm glad to know it helped, same with funerals for my sims, so I get you! Aww right? I know it would be super cool to have fun interactions like that in game! Here is to hoping!

Heheh, I really, really enjoyed your last update with Adam he does look cute all pouty, I love that hair on him, I will have to use that one on a sim someday! I just loved the way you wrote/played Adam the typical teen trying to impress the girl, Yuki is cute is it Bher or another Yuki?

Okay onto the update!

These two went on a outing/date together!

Mckenna disliked San Myshuno for a lot of reasons but at the core of that dislike was the experience of her past, not the actual city, she was maturing enough to understand that, so she took Matty to a special place, that always held a happy memory for her, Myshuno Meadows.

It was nothing truly special about this pace, it was simply that, when going here whether to play on the playground or fish or sit by the fires and read book, for all three stone children nothing dampened their time or spirits here.

No terrible memories.... it was always quite peaceful.

Mckenna is getting bolder and bolder, they cuddled and she instigated the whisper sweet nothings!~
    50247137906_0d5a01eb43_h.jpg

Matty was very taken aback and humored by the words that she said!

Mckenna seems very pleased as well, heh makes me wonder what she was whispering about!
    50246497048_a4bbed6240_h.jpg

More of This outing/Date not date under spoils!
    Matty tried to give Mckenna a back rub but it did not turn out so well oof sorry dude.

But good news!
    50246497023_4dd3df94ad_h.jpg

It was forgotten and forgiven easily! Because Mckenna talked him into frolicking around in the fountain.
    50247342487_4d29ce4469_h.jpg

Matty ticklers her since Mckenna keeps claiming she won the water fight!
    50247137651_9730462b64_h.jpg

Mckenna looks at like she is about to seek some vengeance and Matty looks nervous!
    50247137406_690751d50f_h.jpg

Yep! She is out for vengeance! xD
    50246496558_c9f1776079_h.jpg

He tried to stop her but it was no use.
    50247137386_691f59afb1_h.jpg

He had to admit that she was the winner in both regards for her to stop.

They were both in stitches by the time this was over it was really cute~ To watch such composed rather serious people just let loose with each other.
    50246496543_97e571e7d5_h.jpg

Mckenna? You are so different tonight, she is so bold and self assured and while that is normal in most areas, not so much in the l-o-v-e realm.
    50246496813_b93427f7c9_h.jpg

"The thing is Watcher, I don't think , I don't feel as if something has gotten into me."

"Or even a hold of me..."
    50247352122_f6d2dcc569_h.jpg

"No... as cheesy as it may sound, I can only be honest with my words."

"I'm not one to BS or lie or beat around the bush."

"So, here it is."
    50247147376_c6cd3b39b4_h.jpg

"Hey watcher? I'm in love... in love with Matty Zest."

"It has been a slow going pace but each moment, I found myself more and more enamored just with him, learning every bit of him I could, spending casual but somehow profound tender moments all in the same blink of the eye. "

"And none of it felt forced or unnatural not a single moment."
    50247352007_6b4822cbb9_h.jpg

"When he holds me close, a feel a peace, there is a peace I've worked on to find myself and have got some good holds on, but with him, it is different, he brings peace to my solo harmony that I am continuing to blossom, and he soothes the parts of me I still struggle with."

"We are our worst critics, right? With him, he shows me that too and it helps me gain a new view and shift things around to not be harsh on myself."

"I kept trying to compare it, oh I have Max for this, even Lilith but it is not like that... "

"Love, romantic love, is not stronger or better than family love in fact there is not way you can compare the two, they don't compare, they combine and make a pool of love you can just drown in."
    50247351937_8b8e58bb7c_h.jpg

"I've always tried to stop myself from drowning for my whole life, mistakes, have my head going under, sometimes I did not think I'd surface again..."

"Love, this love with Matty though, I can let myself drown in, be apart of and accept."

"I can cherish it without any real fear, sure a few doubts and some unsure spots, but nothing too cautious because he has won my trust and he was one of the first people I let earn it, completely."
    50247147176_7e3bbef902_h.jpg

"Hey Watcher? Are you watching me? I am doing this one my own regard no greater force is going to direct this moment of my life."

"Some may think I'm dramatic, but they don't understand how special a simple affection like a kiss means to me, so they can stop judging me and go burn, and leave this moment to me."
    50246505963_c32cf91678_h.jpg

"The first kiss of many, for now and for some time to come."

"I hope I was able to convey my feelings, that this is not longer an unlabelled thing, we are a couple now, okay? You are my boyfriend."
    50246505818_ee94d58e71_h.jpg

"I love you, I love you so much"

"It is almost painful, but I don't care, this love is worth a little pain, a little confusion, the small negatives it may bring, is worth the more magnified positives."
    50246505813_ec38d91120_h.jpg

"Lets be spontaneous if only in a dance by the pond , lost in each others eyes, hand in hand until the sun comes up."
    50247351487_ab177ca49a_h.jpg

"Or at least until it starts raining."

"and ever prepared you pull out an umbrella and pull me close so we no longer are getting wet."

"and it is so warm with you, even if I feel the damp spots of your sweater under my chin."

"I feel your love, I want your love, I am in love, with, you, Matty Zest."

"I am not one for fairy-tales or too much faith in this Watcher but if you somehow had anything to do with this.... then well ..... thank you."
    50247146981_2cba7e221e_h.jpg

<3

Until next time :)

Request tagging @AlwaysAsking @mercuryfoam @RedDestiny92 @Silverofdreams30
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    This should catch me up to where I am.

Caliente: I used the version that came with the game. Nina died an emotion-related death while her mom married Don Lothario and the weirdest thing happened after Dina married Brian (Dream Daddy). Dina invited Don to her birthday gathering and automatically tried for a baby with Don in one of the building's closets. It didn't result in a baby, but it was odd since she wasn't interested in him before.

Disney: I have Anna and Elsa from Frozen and had Gladiolus Amicitia (Final Fantasy 15) move in with them. He ended up marrying Anna and they have a daughter named, Olga. Elsa married Matt (Dream Daddy) who one time wandered around the house naked until Elsa distracted him. Elsa has now moved into his house and they have a kid named Kristoph.

For some reason, even if I have the don't fill in the empty houses option on, the game will still fill in people. So I had to make a bunch of sims to fill in those empty houses.
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member
    Party
    in the new house

601EdXf.png
    qQn5XE8.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    Congratulations, Peter!

Tq19qoE.jpg

I love the little message from Heidi. He doesn't have many spells left to learn! He's only got the Ultimate Mischief and Untamed spells left, a couple of Practical ones, and (I think) two more potions. Then he'll have learnt everything!
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    edited September 2020
    @sunblond thanks! Buffy was a formative part of my childhood. Spike4eva

What both the general public and her children would agree is that the Mirimata Sin who came back from death was not the same as the one who left for it. While she had always been a loner that had been tempered by a raw creativity and passion for art that had catapulted her into fame as an art critic, that had once had the SimTimes breathlessly pronounce her as 'making art relevant again'. But that was gone, seemingly burned away in the fires of resurrection and replaced with nothing but malice.

For her part, being eaten by the Mother was the best thing that had ever happened to Mirimata. Isolated in life, never truly feeling a connection to her children, she finally felt part of a greater whole, and not just literally! The connection spread widely, through the Mother, to all her offspring and those who partook of their flesh. Until it was severed by Eve.

Mirimata wanted that feeling back.

torSGJ5.png

OaToTVp.png

Exposure to the Mother's love had made her tireless, her needs no longer decayed and she would never die. She devoted that time to immediate enrollment in Foxbrite's distinguished villainy program where she passed with Honours in record time. Once The Boss she met an interesting young man named Lee Yuan who would become her protege and eventual Oracle. No data was beyond her reach with Lee's help.

viM4e02.png

She also formed the Coven Club, attracting the magical old guard disaffected by the overbearing 'guidance' of the Sages.

sVJ5uI1.png

Mirimata came back with a plan, whatever that might ultimately be it's unlikely the world will appreciate it...

2KDZ4uy.png

Post edited by revgrv on
    &PHgr;
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I am starting over, but with the same Sims.
    Reason is that I realize I have to tweak my neighborhoods for Eco Lifestyle BEFORE even starting the game to get the effect I want.

I'll be back when both Lesley and Agathe has passed their final exams. Again.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top