Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Happy birthday! :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Happy belated Birthday!!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    https://youtu.be/JAFow3-qzI4

EPISODE 4 has been subbed!
    Banner.png
    Yip yip!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    I just want to say, Ron or Ellie... Now it's just Ron... But it also can be Nikki
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I just want to say, Ron or Ellie... Now it's just Ron... But it also can be Nikki

I'm saying its between Peggy and Ron... With a side order of Nikkie XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I'm saying its between Peggy and Ron... With a side order of Nikkie XD
    It was very nonsuspicious of Nikkie to mention her painting was round and to successfully open the lock - If she messed up on either she'd cost the pot €1000,- which is pretty significant in WIDM nowadays.
    Banner.png
    I don't think it's Ron because he mentioned during the confession that he saw Peggy's painting but didn't tell the others. If he were the Mole, production wouldn't have included that tidbit because none of the contestants noticed it anyway, so it would've just made Ron suspicious to the viewers. The editing always makes the Mole look more innocent, so I don't think it's him

I was onto Ellie and Peggy, but with Ellie gone I might have to consider others. Jeroen and Tygo maybe, or possibly Nikkie. Not Ron or Patrick though. They seem kosher

Ron is my mol ;)
    He's not my main suspect, but he's not completely off my radar either. He's absolutely being typed as the clumsy guy who is clumsy and makes mistakes in challenges because of his clumsiness. Knowing of Ron since my early childhood already, I know his personality a bit and he does fit into that description - but it's also a good excuse to justify bad challenge performances and sabotages - people are more inclined to shrug it off as Ron being a klutz.

But to be honest, I do think making Ron the Mole would kind of water down his redemption arc from his original season. He gets executed first in a test with horrible odds, and when the game gives him a chance to return, nobody in the group gives him that second shot.
    The ultimate recovery from that would of course be to see him return and do well as a contestant, see him play the game pretty well and place at least top 5. If he's made the Mole though, he'd get a finale ticket for free and eventually has much less he can do to prove himself. In my opinion that'd make his story arc weaker.

My main suspect so far has been Peggy, she's done some shady things in pretty much every challenge, yet the montage seems to not fully showcase her sabotages, at one point Nikkie even had a confessional where she praised Peggy's helpfulness, even though said helpfulness also caused the group to miss a money point.

I gotta admit that Nikkie is neither off my radar though, she IS one of the show director's favourites, plus she has some shady moments of her own.

The other 4 remaining players... I'd say Jeroen comes in 4th, Ellie comes in 5th, Tygo comes in 6th and Patrick is 7th. Though I'd absolutely love to see Patrick win the season instead XD I'd say he's been playing a pretty solid game as a genuine contestant, rather than a Mole.
    I had a dream last night, I was at the finale of this WIDM season and the Mole was revealed to be JEROEN.

So I've looked up some stuff about his bidding so far... he has done some suspicious things if you think about them, and yet somehow he seems to not stand out among the group, and in the montage he's been kept low. Both Nadja and Ellie mentioned in their test voiceovers of the episode they left that they don't think Jeroen is the Mole. Horace and Ellie however mention Peggy as one of their prima suspects right before their exits. Meanwhile, only Nikkie seems to be suspecting Jeroen. Could it be him?

My suspect list:
    1st: Jeroen & Peggy
    3rd: Ron
    4th: Nikkie
    5th: Tygo
    6th: Patrick
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think it's Ron because he mentioned during the confession that he saw Peggy's painting but didn't tell the others. If he were the Mole, production wouldn't have included that tidbit because none of the contestants noticed it anyway, so it would've just made Ron suspicious to the viewers. The editing always makes the Mole look more innocent, so I don't think it's him

I was onto Ellie and Peggy, but with Ellie gone I might have to consider others. Jeroen and Tygo maybe, or possibly Nikkie. Not Ron or Patrick though. They seem kosher
    if anything, I thought it called out patrick and Ellie (though nots her now of course) but specifically patrick because he sped past it without even looking and was insisting that the dog was on the left. And Ron said they had to stay together for some reason.

I've only watched through once and the first time is always pure enjoyment and not analyzing.
    Shadami wrote: »

if anything, I thought it called out patrick and Ellie (though nots her now of course) but specifically patrick because he sped past it without even looking and was insisting that the dog was on the left. And Ron said they had to stay together for some reason.

I've only watched through once and the first time is always pure enjoyment and not analyzing.
    I can totally see Patrick intentionally missing the painting if he were the Mole. Ellie too, but that ship has been executed

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited October 2020

I can totally see Patrick intentionally missing the painting if he were the Mole. Ellie too, but that ship has been executed
    Unfortunately Patrick chose the money over the black exemption, which feels WAY too beneficial for the group as The Mole... So I've pretty much discounted him as a main suspect.
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Unfortunately Patrick chose the money over the black exemption, which feels WAY too beneficial for the group as The Mole... So I've pretty much discounted him as a main suspect.
    Yeah. A Mole can sometimes bring in money to deflect suspicion, but I think that was way too much money for a Mole to choose. Patrick hasn't really been in my sights. I mostly decided on Peggy and Ellie based on how low profile they're being, because the Mole tends to avoid suspicion in the 4 seasons I've watched. I can still it being Jeroen or Tygo too

https://youtu.be/6mDQcC15fRg

EPISODE 5 has been subbed!
    Banner.png
    Yip yip

That double execution tease, only for the episode to end on a cliffhanger, was such a bamboozle

Yep... :s
    I really hope that the 4 will find them. My favourite players are on that team :o
    Banner.png
    I'm sure they will
    is it a cliffhanger again so that nikkie gets an extra episode again? Or is she the mole and this is a hint because she got eliminated in a cliffhanger?
    Aww... I really hope she is the mole... She or Ron...
    If a specific one of my two suspects IS the Mole, then Nikkie is most likely going to win instead.
    Banner.png
    If a specific one of my two suspects IS the Mole, then Nikkie is most likely going to win instead.
    That will also be good... :smiley:
    Ron is the mol and Nikki the winner ;)
    I've been getting a ton of nikki makeup ads lately.