Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Sims were real people, which ones would you want to hang out with?

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Vivian Lewis, I love her. My Sims usually befriend her but she always dies too fast.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I want to live next door to the Goths.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Oddly enough I really wouldnt hang out with any of my sims.

A non-committal romantic relationship sure, but a platonic friendship? Nah. I only keep a small friend circle anyway.
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Cassandra Goth
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Liberty Lee and Erwin Pries and I'd hang around perhaps with most of the witches and vampires....if I liked people, I feel they'd be the ones who would get the vibe. I'd always be happy to be the plus one of either Knoxx or Miko though but only for a short while bcz again...I don't really like people and I don't really get romance. Wierd thing is Sims 2 helped me get along with people, I used to imagine the green bar over their head when I spoke to them. Like yeah, ask about day, that's got to up the green bar....
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited September 2020
    Summer Holiday, she seems to be in with the cool crowd like in high school. I would use her to climb the social ladder, foot inside the clique. Then I would drop all premades and hang with my Doctor Who but I would tell him how lame the alien world is if that is where we go in a TARDIS. :o But I would probably go stoaway in Vlad's mansion and find out if I could become a vampire hunter and get rid of some of the vamps he created. Or maybe I would become a vamp, too, and live forever. :D He could probably teach me some ancient powers to help get rid of other premades. Looking at you Nancy Landgraab.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    No one. Few things terrify me more than the thought of having to attempt to chat with cool people.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Liberty Lee and I would definitely be best friends. I'd also love to hang out with the various versions of the Goth family throughout the series.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • SusanaLeoteSusanaLeote Posts: 36 Member
    Akira kibo ... a natural seducer.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Me, Myself, and Myself Sim - Hehehe
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2020
    I dont think I have an answer for this as none seemed that interesting to me. The only pre made I found slightly okay looking was Dominic Fyres maybe.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited September 2020
    I mostly play with sims I've created myself but for Sims 4's premades my choice is the sages because I love spellcasters. In Sims 3 I liked the prince who had a houseboat and in Sims 2 I liked the pirate.
    Post edited by Mariefoxprice83 on
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Peter and Adele Winterly ...

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • AiviraAivira Posts: 40 Member
    I want L. Faba to turn me into a frog. Ribbit
  • gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom...I just know I can win her over! :D
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Aivira wrote: »
    I want L. Faba to turn me into a frog. Ribbit

Why would you want that?
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I’d want to be friends with Candy Behr.

But in real life, I’d probably be friends with the crazy cat lady. Cat Lynx
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    My 10th Doctor Who sim, Chakotay sim, Wolverine sim, & my Hybrid sims, because I made them cool & very handsome.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Miss Olive Specter, that girl has some gossip.
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    None, they all have the same personality no matter the traits.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Any one of the dog owners in the game. We would have a lot to talk about our dogs and go walkies together. :Do:)
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sunny the Tragic Clown because misery loves company... :lol:

Or Bella Goth. I want to find out once and for all what really happened on that deck that night.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    First choice would probably be some of my own Sims.

For pre-mades, Liam O'Dourke from Sims 3; I've always had a soft spot for the little nerd. I think he'd make a good friend; we could sit up all night and play video games. I'd also probably hang with the Goths (Sims 4 version), since Mortimer's a writer and I always wanted to be one. Maybe I could cheer Cassandra up a bit, or get a rousing game of Don't Wake The Llama going with her and Alexander. Bella's always rubbed me the wrong way but maybe I could get to know her a bit better. First thing I'd do is persuade them to move out of that depressing house, because Alexander needs a better bedroom than that little cupola on the roof (I usually move them out and replace Ophelia Villa with something better whenever I start a new save).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Ha! what a fun question! I think Johnny Zest would be my first choice. I hate his parents LOL Then I would say the merman with the surname of Hekekia. He reminds me of some of the guys I went to highschool with LOL
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D