Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Where do you wish you were right now? Could be anywhere in the world.

On my bed, laying down and chilling. It's near me but I have my mom's laptop on there cuz I'm uploading files to a client's share folder and it's taking forever on my computer as well. So I need two computers to do the job.

Y'all, I'm like so stressed out cuz I told the client we can get it done by today and now I'm like, "NooOOOope."

Somewhere warm cuz it is now raining really hard and I have to go to school
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    It's already 3pm and I'm still on one of the files. SGDJASHGJKJ. At least my mom's computer has uploaded another one.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

On my bed, laying down and chilling. It's near me but I have my mom's laptop on there cuz I'm uploading files to a client's share folder and it's taking forever on my computer as well. So I need two computers to do the job.

Y'all, I'm like so stressed out cuz I told the client we can get it done by today and now I'm like, "NooOOOope."

At school. I’ve been glad school has started, but I really wish I could go to school (safely) like before Covid. I actually really liked school when we were able to go in person, and I’ve really been missing it.
    they/he
    Last painting on this tablet. 😢👋
    nApsTFy.jpg?1
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

With the colder seasons coming in fast, I wish I was somewhere warmer, on the beach, with surfboard in hand! :sunglasses:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    50 pages!!! 🥳🥂🎉
    🤡 Aren't you going to say "hello?" 🎈
    edited September 2020
    Ugh, my neighbors were fighting last night and it woke me up for quite a while. 😴😴🙄
    Edit:
    Hmm, well according to my Fitbit, it says I slept well, compared to my previous nights... But I feel like poop, right now. 😂 I think the tiredness snowballed. 😩

tGtu8aq.png?1
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Ugh, my neighbors were fighting last night and it woke me up for quite a while. 😴😴🙄
    Edit:
    Hmm, well according to my Fitbit, it says I slept well, compared to my previous nights... But I feel like poop, right now. 😂 I think the tiredness snowballed. 😩

tGtu8aq.png?1

Isn't it funny how Fitbit can say that you slept well, but it doesn't feel like it? I always feel like my sleep scores don't really correlate to how I feel.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Edit:

tGtu8aq.png?1

Isn't it funny how Fitbit can say that you slept well, but it doesn't feel like it? I always feel like my sleep scores don't really correlate to how I feel.

Hmm, I don't know. It usually works for me tho except today. 😂 Does it get your times that you were awake correct tho? Or did you turn off the sensitivity?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited September 2020
    Then again, Fitbit can't predict how much the neighbors are arguing. :/

EDIT:

I used to live in hotel rooms for a while, so I know how bad it is when you have a noisy neighbor! Ugh!
    Then again, Fitbit can't predict how much the neighbors are arguing. :/

EDIT:

I used to live in hotel rooms for a while, so I know how bad it is when you have a noisy neighbor! Ugh!

Nah, but it did show me that I woke up at 1am or so. XD That pink section. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Edit:

tGtu8aq.png?1

Hmm, I don't know. It usually works for me tho except today. 😂 Does it get your times that you were awake correct tho? Or did you turn off the sensitivity?

Yeah, it's normally not too bad about awake times. But I do have a sleep disorder, so what seems like good sleep for a "normal" person isn't for me.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Edit:

tGtu8aq.png?1

Yeah, it's normally not too bad about awake times. But I do have a sleep disorder, so what seems like good sleep for a "normal" person isn't for me.

Oh, hmm, then maybe that's the issue.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I have sleep apnea to go with my sleep issues. I have to lay on my side to get a good sleep. I tried the machine - hated it. I'm a toss and turner at night, and the mask just bothered me. Took the machine back. Still have sleep apnea, but I'll just deal with it.
    edited September 2020
    I have sleep apnea to go with my sleep issues. I have to lay on my side to get a good sleep. I tried the machine - hated it. I'm a toss and turner at night, and the mask just bothered me. Took the machine back. Still have sleep apnea, but I'll just deal with it.

Yeah, I've had trouble with machines too, but more because I've had allergic reactions to every mask I've ever tried :neutral:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    List 1-3 viral videos/vine videos that describe your usual emotions.

I probably have to put it in a spoiler. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    49 pages?
    @mintycupcake I made Patrick give you a shout out. 🤣

FwDXXd5.gif
    49 pages?

Maybe here...
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    mintycupcake I made Patrick give you a shout out. 🤣

I'm glad he likes my name.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020
    49 pages?

Here? ...

EDIT:

It's gotta happen soon!
    edited September 2020
    49 pages?

Here? ...

EDIT:

It's gotta happen soon!

Here?

EDIT:
    Who is Patrick @DeKay
    Today's Q Q is:

Y'all know I don't understand vine :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Y'all know I don't understand vine :sweat_smile:

Same here.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top