Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Raven: I used to live in Newcrest, and Johnny lived in Oasis Springs, but as of right now we both reside in Del Sol Valley.

Do you have a social media following?
    37mfj.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I have 1 million followers

Same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Norrell: Don't need one. If I feel like being worshipped by adoring fans one morning, I'll just go down town and hypnotise everyone.

What do you like to do with your powers?
    Raven: Ah, as in supernatural? I definitely don't have anything like that going on... I suppose given my career and stature though, I could do more than most. Create trends, have people swoon over my designs... Oh please, I'm starting to sound a bit vain, aren't I?

Are you interested in any sports or athletic activities?
    37mfj.png
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Daxton: yes. I box often, at least twice a day.

What’s your favorite Tv channel?
    Raven: The News or PolitiSim I suppose. I try to keep up to date with everything going on.

Have you ever broken up with another Sim?
    37mfj.png
    edited September 2020
    Nope never even gotten married

what skill are you most skilled at
    Daxton: I believe it’s logic. I enjoy playing chess and I’ve always prided my knowledge. Cooking and Athletic are definitely up there also though. And of course my handiness is up. I’ve got a ghost in my house who tends to breaks things to get my attention...

If you learned a new skill, what would it be?
    Raven: Definitely Parenting. I don't have any kids yet, but I may adopt sometime down the line...

Do you have a favorite World you enjoy visiting?
    37mfj.png
    Daxton: Willow Creek. It’s where my childhood home is. Nothing bads ever happened there to me.

Have you ever moved?
    Raven: Yep! Previously, I lived with three friends from high school in Newcrest. Now I reside in Del Sol Valley.

Do you have any secret or surprising talents?
    37mfj.png
    Daxton: I suppose if anything it’d be cooking. I didn’t cook for most of my life but after I turned into a vampire, I’d wake up at like 1 am so I’d hang out outside and then go cook my wife breakfast since she wouldn’t be awake yet.

What would you say your taste in clothing is?
    Raven: I'd say anything modern or fashionable. Following the trends, whatever is "in right now." But, I also keep true to my own personal style.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?
    37mfj.png
    Daxton: A dolphin. They are smart and beautiful creatures. They always are encouraging their young to keep going and anytime danger lurks, the whole group of dolphins protects the young calf’s. I’d be honored to be one of their kind. Perhaps in the next life

Same Question
    Raven: Probably a house cat, mostly due to the fact of how much I pamper my own. Maybe I'd like to get that treatment in return!

How were you in school?
    37mfj.png
    Daxton: Straight A’s. I was kind of a show off when I was younger. I liked to make sure that everyone knew how smart I was and could see how strong I was. Plus my parents expected a lot from me, being in a rich and well known family and all.

Are you married? Or have a girl/boyfriend?
    Raven: Yes, actually! Johnny and I just very recently tied the knot. We were engaged for nearly a year before we finally decided to just get on with it. Now, we're trying to plan a honeymoon in Sulani.

Have you had any other partners before your current one, if you currently have one?
    37mfj.png
    No

have you had a honeymoon before
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Jaik: The kids went first, then the marriage. Can’t afford time for one now. But I’d love to!

Have you ever seen the Grim Reaper?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bee: "Yeah, many times. He's a good friend of mine too."

Have you ever been on a vacation in another country?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Daxton: My father took me and my mother on vacations to Europe all the time as a child. Oftenly my wife’s family would come as well. I haven’t been on a trip since I moved though.

Favorite vacation destination?
    Travis l: I have only been on holiday twice and they were to seladoria and I made $30,000 with relics

same question
    edited September 2020
    Raven: I've been to Champs Les Sims for a school trip once with my classmates back in high school. We got to just take it all in as a reward for our hard work. The area was extremely nice, and I'd honestly love to go again sometime. Maybe for Fashion Week...

Have you ever met a celebrity? (Friends, family, and significant others don't count!)
    37mfj.png
    Travis: I have

Same question
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Norrell: No but back home Taddie and I are pretty much the most famous celebs in our whole realm.

Tadeo: What?! No we're not!

Norrell: We're the royal family, that's practically the same thing. Our faces are on the royal merchandise! Hey, remember when we had that photoshoot for the bank notes?

Tadeo: I don't want to talk about that.

Norrell: I still don't think it's fair that you got the ten and I only got the five.

Do you have a secret identity or occupation?