Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

do you think that its high time for the sims5?

hello to all players of the sims with the new year fast approaching do you think its high time for the sims5 to be annonce as a player who played since the sims1 i highly think its time for the sims 5 with premades from sims 1 sims2 sims3 and sims4 as well as brand new premades for the sims5 perhaps the kids of the premades from the sims 1 sims 2 sims3 and sims4 that would be the next generation of the premades from the first game would not prevent to download from the gallery depending on your story the younger versions of the premades from sims 1 sims 2 sims3 and sims4 but sims5 would bring all new storys for or sims as well as brand new content as well as classic content since i think sims 5 should fit to all players no matter the diffrence in play style please keep in mind that this poll is for the sims5 so i ask that you please be respectful if some post there opinions and toughs on the sims5 thank you
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

do you think that its high time for the sims5? 143 votes

yes
44%
Stdlr9Jderrick094nickibitswardwindweaverjenpow01LadyInBlackRflong7AyradyssNianaSuperkam64Nadja55Jadeliyahfriendlysimmersfruitsbasket101ApparentlyAwesomeCinebargoodcakebaker62airotciv54icftlduSakia90 63 votes
no
49%
Sara1010PNighteyesIceyJSims2fanx0xTheSpotted_CSimburiansimgirl1010KatAnubisSavorySageg01denswanluthienrisingKennziKaigeHannaZojaAquariusMomSimsister2004lisasc360Alwe1507Foxrox77BabykittyjadeBettyboop55 71 votes
other ideas for sims 5 please post
6%
CamkatdrakharisCAPTAIN_NXR7CreativeMom88cody6268EllupelluelluBotchedParrotmboglesbyBookBear 9 votes

Comments

• Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    no
    This question has been done to death 😂
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    no
    Alwe1507 wrote: »
    This question has been done to death 😂

I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    no
    Never Ever.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited September 2020
    no
    Nope. Someone asks this every week or so. But my answer will always be no. Ask me again in a few years.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited September 2020
    yes
    Yeeees. Let's go. The PS5 is coming out and sooner or later a new generation of Sims!
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited September 2020
    I do think it’s high time to have a subforum for this question alone.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    yes
    Yes, like last year. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • charlesbergcharlesberg Posts: 88 Member
    no
    After what this franchise has become? I think I'll pass tbh.
    Signature here. No here. Never-mind.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    yes
    It's time for some new, thought-provoking discussion on the forums.
    To answer your question, however... yes. The Sims 4 has far overstayed it's welcome with it's lack of inclusivity, buggy packs with half effort and content split up between multiple packs. It's time for a breath of fresh air and a new business model.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2020
    yes
    lARxH5L.png

yes
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    If it was any other company other than EA I would say definitely. However, it took over 5 years to improve skintones. We need better sliders and more presets that are Eurocentric. EA screwed us a lot with Sims 4. I would like to hope they learned their lesson but if being brought before lawmakers in Parliment, Congress and other countries because of shady (bleep) hasn't changed their tune what will?. EA is where franchises and games go to die. They are a greedy corpoartion voted the worst gaming company and have beaten out Nestle (with a reputation of slavery, human traffiking breaking childlabour laws in many counties and trying to force formula onto developing nations mothers witth infant children.) as one of the worst companies a few years in a row. How much scuzzier can you get than that? Loot boxes and getting kids into gambling running their parents into debt isn't as bad as slavery/human traffiking.

With that said if they can get their priorities straight and actually listen to us simmers on what we want instead of asking Bob in accounting if he thinks this and that are cool. If they genuinely learn from their mistakes. If they take the time needed to produce a quality game that is truly amazing without the use of mods then sure I would love to see Sims 5. However this is EA and because it's EA I can wait. Why couldn't Rockstar buy the Sims instead of EA?
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    yes
    EA Did Not Buy The Sims. EA is where The Sims was born and flourished. EA bought Maxis because it was failing and before TS was in the works.
    Other games might have died but EA keeps trying to reinvent this game. What a lot of people like to think is "modern and Todays tech." Seems a lot of people love TS4 even if I am ready for a Sims 5.

I don't believe Simmers can agree enough to actually make a balanced decision on what the game should be in the future. No group of people will ever agree on what makes the game Amazing. I believe the game, and future Sims games, should be mod friendly and cc friend. The Sims was, The Sims 2 was, the Sims 3 not as much. I don't know about TS4.

edited September 2020
    no
    logion wrote: »
    lARxH5L.png

yes

Wow.

I hadn't looked at the list like this.

Just, wow.

Stuff Packs are items and concepts that should have been included. Microtransactions. 😡
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    no
    Sims 4 lacks a lot of stuffs and we need fixes for oldies better than sims 5.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    yes
    lARxH5L.png

yes

Wow.

Just, wow.

Stuff Packs are items and concepts that should have been included. Microtransactions. 😡

I am grateful for the skin tone upgrade, and I know that there is much that people still want to see in the sims4.

But I also don't want them to keep milking this game until we end up with over 1000 € in DLC.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    yes
    I think we need a new sims I feel that the Devs have fallen out of love with the Sims4 there packs over the las 2 years have been half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at best. I think they want to move on but EA still see the Sims4 as profitable as more people buy the game and the packs they are being forced to flog this dead horse but there is hope look at the reception of Eco Living and Journey to Batu they were hardly met with praise were they? EA need to buck there ideas up start making packs that people are asking for or at this point release at least a announcement of TS5 otherwise well I don’t see this franchise lasting much longer.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    They are just starting to finally improve TS4! I know a lot of people want TS5 though. If they could support both for awhile, that would be great, however unlikely.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    This poll made me think punctuation so badly, that I forgot what I was going to answer.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited September 2020
    no
    lARxH5L.png

yes

Wow.

Just, wow.

I am grateful for the skin tone upgrade, and I know that there is much that people still want to see in the sims4.

But I also don't want them to keep milking this game until we end up with over 1000 € in DLC.

I agree that this game has been milked...but I wonder if that is as much the players fault as the developers?

Laundry Stuff - Why isn't that just a thing in the base game?
    The Garden and Romantic Garden packs - Should have just been free DLC imo.
    The Butler - a free addition to the NPC roster, like Fire & Rescue and hopefully 🤞🏼 Police and Burglars...

If we keep buying this stuff for a tenner a pop, they'll keep making it!! I've seen a lot of comments about MFP being DLC for DLC, but I bet it was purchased in its thousands, regardless.
    no
    This poll made me think punctuation so badly, that I forgot what I was going to answer.

I read the title and the poll options. I did not tackle that mess of a paragraph 😂
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited September 2020
    yes
    I'm waiting for...
    08-02-2012_GTP_thiswasntwhatibargainedfor_wm.jpg
    to swoop in... and grab the market.

(confused... count the number...and phonetically sound it out). pairaducks... :D:mrgreen:

AGAIN...

(...and yeah...that's MY photo).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited September 2020
    yes
    I feel it’s getting time for a Sims 5. The major expansions or concepts like Seasons, Pets (a very, very watered down version), etc, have been done for Sims 4, and I am pretty satisfied and feel ready for Sims 5.

Paralives sounds like it has potential, and I hope it improves, but for the moment, I am not at all impressed by it and need to see the final graphics and see more actual simulation gameplay of characters, not just customization or pretty settings.

So, I’m going to keep playing all of the Sims games (Sims 2, 3, and 4), and will continue to wait for Sims 5, but I may keep an eye on Paralives when it has an actual finished product.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    yes
    I feel it’s getting time for a Sims 5. The major expansions or concepts like Seasons, Pets (a very, very watered down version), etc, have been done for Sims 4, and I am pretty satisfied and feel ready for Sims 5.

Paralives sounds like it has potential, and I hope it improves, but for the moment, I am not at all impressed by it and need to see the final graphics and see more actual simulation gameplay of characters, not just customization or pretty settings.

So, I’m going to keep playing all of the Sims games (Sims 2, 3, and 4), and will continue to wait for Sims 5, but I may keep an eye on Paralives when it has an actual finished product.

As interesting as Paralives looks, so far, I can't get past the tablet look of their parafolk. If I can't relate I can't buy. I can never play phone and tablet games, art styles and graphics. It's something that makes me just say meh and move on to pc games with better/deeper textures and graphics. Even if cartoony, I have to see textures for something like little people living in my pc. Or I won't play a game but once, if at all.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    yes
    Provided it can be done properly, uncertain at best if EA is making it. Otherwise, it's time to put TS4 out of its misery and shoot it, like a horse with a broken leg.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    yes
    In keeping with the dead horse analogy... I'd say adding more packs to Sims 4 is like flogging a dead horse. You might get some enjoyment out of beating it, but the dead horse...well, it's still dead.
    tenor.gif
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~