Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @LegacySims2017 - Thanks for reading and commenting.
    Since the start of this challenge, Raven has used different strategies to have Rick notice her. From unexpectedly appearing at other Group dates, rejecting his advances at the spa - that was a shocker - and now this hand holding on stage at the Rose Ceremony - she is an unpredictable sim who definitely is "upping" her game as the competition narrows. Even I don't know what Raven will do next. lol
    @nerdfashion - Thanks for reading and commenting. I was surprised at the results myself.
    I never thought that Naomi would be heading home. But I had to laugh when I saw Naomi playing in the fountain - the only one who did that, so maybe she was feeling hopeful for the comeback challenge. :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7
    Beautiful venue and the ladies all looked gorgeous in their flower outfits, great job styling them. :) Wow, Raven is sure a determined contestant eh? I think the reaction the game had for those on stage that saw it though was a bit over the top if you ask me. They were just holding hands, big whoop. Now, if she'd grabbed Rick and kissed him? That I could understand. The look on Coral's face afterward just kills me, poor girl. I just want to hug her. Anyway...

@nerdfashion and @kittymeow - So sorry to see Iris and Naomi eliminated, I'm a bit surprised to be honest. But they and all the others previously eliminated still have a chance to get back in the competition to win Rick's heart. Good luck ladies! <3
  • ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    @SoulGal7

I just now remembered to check in on this after months! I've finally caught up and ahhh I'm so glad that this is still going. I love your writing and story-progression. Love all the characters and can't wait to see where this goes!
    I'm so happy Nami is still there lol. The mind-probe was definitely something interesting and her poor sad face after Raven's hand-holding ooooof.The drama has just begun XD
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    A couple of the ladies looked like they wanted to murder Raven after her hand holding with Rick. Also liked Roxanna's trying to cheer the night up to less than stellar results.
    edited September 2020
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231@Glimmer50 @MonaSolstraale

Good Evening simmers! And the moment has arrived. Yes! It's the Comeback Challenge chapter. I had a lot of fun with this challenge and loved seeing all the eliminated contestants again. And even if your sim doesn't "come back", I hope that you, too, have fun reading this chapter. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy!

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ "I Want You Back" Comeback Challenge

house-1-contestants-challenge.png

house-2-eliminated-contestants-arrival.png
    Wow!
    Oh my gosh, this must've taken forever to set-up and play out! Kudos to you for doing this! What a great idea using a songs through the decades theme! So nice seeing all the previously eliminated contestants too! I won't say who won since I'm the first to post and even if put in a spoiler, I don't want to 'spoil' anything for those who haven't read it yet. Having said that, I'd like to send a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the winner! She gave it her all!

Second place should hold her head high too, she fought very hard as well. A bit of a bummer this competition was for only one contestant to come back, in my personal opinion, the second place winner should've been invited back as well considering she was in a tie with the ultimate winner. I think I know why there was only one slot though, and can respect it. You don't want to drag out the competition even longer than it already has gone. No worries! <3

So glad you mentioned others could use the challenges for their competitions. Once I get to House 07 in the Drifter challenge which has a bachelor(ette) challenge for that house's spouse, I might want to use some of these if it's allowed in that challenge. :) Thanks!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I really enjoyed the challenges. To bad the game didn't have something like guitar hero for that final challenge. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Congrats to the winner of the challenges
    I really enjoyed the challenges. To bad the game didn't have something like guitar hero for that final challenge. :grimace:

Your suggestion now makes me want this in simlish in the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s
    edited September 2020
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Congrats to the winner of the challenges

Your suggestion now makes me want this in simlish in the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

@VanPelt81 - I don't have Journey to Batu where they can do air guitar, but I am sure it's nothing like this, with the head banging and hair flying. Woot!

@LegacySims2017 - Definitely would love some type of Guitar Hero challenge battle in The Sims. It would be awesome!

@Karababy52 - Thanks so much for being the first to read and post! And the challenge course actually didn't take that much time to set up, it was the bug in the game, where I had to change some of the challenges I was originally going to do. But it all worked out. No spoilers for the Comeback Winner.

Next chapter will be a "special date" with the Comeback Winner. Stay tuned...
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231@Glimmer50 @MonaSolstraale

Good Evening simmers! And the moment has arrived. Yes! It's the Comeback Challenge chapter. I had a lot of fun with this challenge and loved seeing all the eliminated contestants again. And even if your sim doesn't "come back", I hope that you, too, have fun reading this chapter. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy!

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ "I Want You Back" Comeback Challenge

house-1-contestants-challenge.png

house-2-eliminated-contestants-arrival.png
    YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

@SoulGal7
    Thanks so much for being the first to read and post! And the challenge course actually didn't take that much time to set up, it was the bug in the game, where I had to change some of the challenges I was originally going to do. But it all worked out. No spoilers for the Comeback Winner.

Next chapter will be a "special date" with the Comeback Winner. Stay tuned...

Ah, okay, glad it all worked out in the end. The special date with the comeback winner sounds interesting, can't wait to find out what all it entails. :)
    @Nerdfashion -
    Congratulations to Naomi! It was very close as you probably saw from the needs screenie, and could have gone either way, but Naomi is a very strong contender and hung in there until the very end. Yeah, Naomi!
    @ItsYukiMe - So glad you are still following the story. Nami is in the top 6, so she is doing rather well. It's anyone's guess who will win this, as there are so many twists going on and contestants are constantly surprising me.
    edited September 2020
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231@Glimmer50 @MonaSolstraale @LegacySims2017

Dear Friends, It is with great sadness that I share the following with you, which I just saw on Facebook this morning. I do not know the details of her passing.

susan-euphorial-queen-s-passing.png

Susan's creation, Cinnamon Apple, was part of The Bachelor in Paradise Challenge. Susan's sim, Cinnamon Apple, had also won a Maxis Award. Susan also won Maxis awards for several other creations that she had made. She was also very active in the Sims community and had made several challenges for everyone to enjoy the game more. She will be greatly missed.

With that being said, I have decided that Cinnamon will be given a special role in this challenge. Her relationship with Rick will be dropped down to good friends. She will reside with Benny and Roxanna, and be given the title of "consultant" to the contestants and appear in future episodes. Cinnamon will be a sim that the contestants can go to for advice, such as confiding in her about Rick, make-up, and wardrobe advice. It's a very small thing to do. If you have any other suggestions on what Cinnamon can do in her new capacity, please feel free to share your ideas. Thanks :)

cinnamons-thoughts-on-rick.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    What? :astonished::anguished::cry:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231@Glimmer50 @MonaSolstraale @LegacySims2017

Dear Friends, It is with great sadness that I share the following with you, which I just saw on Facebook this morning. I do not know the details of her passing.

susan-euphorial-queen-s-passing.png

Susan's creation, Cinnamon Apple, was part of The Bachelor in Paradise Challenge. Susan's sim, Cinnamon Apple, had also won a Maxis Award. Susan also won Maxis awards for several other creations that she had made. She was also very active in the Sims community and had made several challenges for everyone to enjoy the game more. She will be greatly missed.

With that being said, I have decided that Cinnamon will be given a special role in this challenge. Her relationship with Rick will be dropped down to good friends. She will reside with Benny and Roxanna, and be given the title of "consultant" to the contestants and appear in future episodes. Cinnamon will be a sim that the contestants can go to for advice, such as confiding in her about Rick, make-up, and wardrobe advice. It's a very small thing to do. If you have any other suggestions on what Cinnamon can do in her new capacity, please feel free to share your ideas. Thanks :)

cinnamons-thoughts-on-rick.png

I'm horrible at communications and will probably accidentally say something offensive, but I do hope that their family is doing okay. May they rest in peace.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@SoulGal7 I wondered why I haven't seen her around lately, that is so, so sad. :'( I really liked her a lot and her challenges. I've played so, so many of them and most of them are my absolute favorites I've ever played. She was always so helpful too with questions and kept up to date with pack additions, etc. I saw her helping out all the time on the Challenges thread with questions too. We actually talked a lot over the years in different threads for her challenges and on her website. I think what you're doing in tribute to her with Cinnamon Apple is a wonderful thing to do. Thank you for thinking to do that, I'm sure she somehow knows and is smiling right now. Thank you for sharing this very sad news. I'm going to miss her so much... sending my prayers to her family and friends. *Hugs* <3
    That is such horrible & sad news. :'( Hope their family is doing alright. I do like the tribute with Cinnamon Apple being a consultant for the remaining characters. It seems like a wonderful tribute.

Story related question, I wonder how many of the remaining will need to consult with Cinnamon Apple about the last rose ceremony & their feelings from that?
    @VanPelt81 - "Story related question, I wonder how many of the remaining will need to consult with Cinnamon Apple about the last rose ceremony & their feelings from that?"

I can't really give any details away, but there won't be a "last" rose ceremony, in a sense. When there are 3 contestants left, there will be a Reader Vote to determine who will be Rick's "Somebody To Love". These three contestants will then try to save Rick from the sea witch.
    @VanPelt81 - "Story related question, I wonder how many of the remaining will need to consult with Cinnamon Apple about the last rose ceremony & their feelings from that?"

I can't really give any details away, but there won't be a "last" rose ceremony, in a sense. When there are 3 contestants left, there will be a Reader Vote to determine who will be Rick's "Somebody To Love". These three contestants will then try to save Rick from the sea witch.

I should've phrase the rose ceremony as the previous one where hand holding caused so much jealousy.

As for that ending, that sounds cool.
    @VanPelt81 - oh lol - yes, the "innocent hand-holding" lol That Raven is certainly unpredictable lately.
    @VanPelt81 - oh lol - yes, the "innocent hand-holding" lol That Raven is certainly unpredictable lately.

But thank you for the nice spoiler of what to expect towards the finale! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Hey all! Just to let you know, I am taking a weekend off, so stay tuned for a chapter next weekend. Have a great one, everyone :)
    Hi all! I have been having computer issues, so a bit behind on this. Will get another episode up very soon. Thanks so much :)