Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• I let my daughter date that had her brother and he dated his son wait-

Lucy+Mortimer =francess alexander+Lucy =Isabella
    Sorted.
    Who are your kids
  • liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
    > @Serious_sims_gamer43 said:
    > I let my daughter date that had her brother and he dated his son wait-
    >
    > Lucy+Mortimer =francess alexander+Lucy =Isabella
    > Sorted.
    > Who are your kids

My kids are Briar and Bree Lockhart, they are twin girls and I have another baby on the way! - Angelica

Whats your dream job?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Daxton: Doctor, like my father. I was a doctor for a bit but I was forced to quit when I got turned to a vampire. People want to use my abilities for harm so I have to stay hidden, for my families sake.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
  • EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    Daisy: I would say yes for my mum we had a good relationship before she passed away, my dad, on the other hand, was never around and is also dead.

Have you ever experienced snow?
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Ikkanu: No. I don't like cold climates all that much so am not sure it would be for me.

Do you believe in sea monsters?
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Raven: I.. Well, I guess I couldn't entirely claim I don't believe. We don't know what all still lingers down in those waters...

Have you ever had a terrible first date?
    37mfj.png
    Daxton: yes. On the first date I went on with my now beloved wife, I accidentally offended her and she went back home. I bought her a crystal in hopes she’d forgive me. She eventually did and now we are married.

What did you do on the last date you went on?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Devin: Caleb asked me out, and we're not super close but I figured why not. We went to the Narwhal Arms, I bought him a Plasma Jane, we danced. It was fine, I guess? Couldn't quite tell what he was after, asking me...was this a friendly outing, or a 'date' date? Hoping it was just a friendly get-together, otherwise it bombed. Anyway, it's fine: my hands are full enough as it is.

Do you ever wish you could slow life down because there's too much to do and not enough time to do it in, around obligations?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Daxton: I’ve always wished life would just speed up. To a point where all this vampire junk is over with. That way I can runaway with my wife and kids out into the country without the fear that someone will take them away from me.

Do you ever wish you could run away from the life you have?
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Travis: No,, I am a millionaire

Same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Norrell: No. I love it here in the human realm. No way am I going back to the stuffy old prince life I used to have. Here I can dress how I want, do what I want, whenever I want without all that having to be a 'royal example' for my subjects.

If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?
    Raven: ...I don't know. At the moment, I think I already have it. I've just married the love of my life, I have my dream job... I guess if I had to think of something, maybe easier clients? Some are incredibly particular on what I can style them in..

Do you have any children? If not, are you planning on it?
    37mfj.png
    Daxton: Yes, 2 of them. Ashlynn and Daxton. Though Ashlynn lives with her grandfather now.

What hobbies do you have?
    Travis: I woke up one day and seemed to have mastered all of them

Same question
    Daxton: I enjoy boxing. It takes my mind off things, and sometimes I really just need to punch something. I also enjoy playing chess.

Do you play any instruments?
    Raven: I'm actually learning the piano right now! My husband, Johnny, is mastering the guitar as well, whenever we have a day off with just the fur-babies.

What is your favorite food or meal?
    37mfj.png
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited September 2020
    Jaik: Gumbo always hits the spot for me.

Same question.
    Daxton: Before I was a vampire? Pancakes. My wife used to make them for us in the mornings. Now I don’t eat food. Waste of money.

Are you an occult sim?
    Travis: no

Do vampires exist
    Kio: Um, well, I kind of am one, so... At least I think I exist. Sometimes I wonder if we're actually all just imaginary characters and our whole universe is, like, secretly an artificial one created by these huge giants so they can act out their craziest dreams... I think I've eaten too much icing sugar today.

Do you support neighbourhood action plans?
    Daxton: never had time to think about it. When I did live in a big neighborhood I was only a teenager so I didn’t get into that stuff. When I moved out, the only person who lived near us was Johnny Zest. And when people actually moved into our neighborhood... I guess I had bigger problems to deal with

Do you eat desert often?
    Raven: I like to indulge in it from time to time. Chocolate cake, mint ice cream, and any other delicacies I can come up with in the kitchen. Cheat days are always fun, haha.

What do you fear?
    37mfj.png
    Travis: rocket ship crashes

do you grow your own fruit and vegetables
    Daxton: No we do not. We are hopefully going to soon though. Me and my wife want to move out into the country. Be off the grid and grow our own food. Maybe get a dog.

What town do you live in?
    Oasis springs

SAME QUESTION