Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited July 2020
    1.5 pints of very strong hot coffee and Sullivan King to keep me company while I worked.

And an unexpected compliment, recently, that made me blush.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    McDonald's Caramel Iced Coffee.

Haven't had one in like 3 months or whatever since McD's closed to walk-in customers. Now they're starting to reopen lobbies though and I'm one road trip with the family today (just to go for the ride and see the scenery not really doing much outside the car 'cause covid but still) seemed like a good occasion to get a treat for the trip :)
    I could do more pushups than yesterday. And it wasn't raining.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    No heat warning today meant a beautiful day and that made me happy.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Got out with my camera today. Normally I'm out and about so much with my camera in the spring and summer but it's been weird this year, I really didn't have time or energy for so long because work was a whole new kind of ridiculous. But also don't drive and public transit has been even more useless than normal. Also last time I was out with my camera I found out too late that the battery was dead (like actually kicked the bucket, dead for good, not just needing to be charged). But I got out today finally, camera all good to go, felt so good.
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    Getting to see my cat. I was only away from her for 1.5 days, but it felt like forever.
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Took in some valuable, refreshing, loving information.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Got peanut butter stack brownies from one of the grocery stores in the area. They are absolutely amazing, one of my favourite things. But I seldom get into the store right now with the pandemic it's just not as convenient and last time I did make it specifically to try and get the brownies they were out. Very happy to have found them this time.
    Since I just woke and haven't even had my coffee yet, not much for today, but I can do yesterday: yesterday what made me happy was doing pushups with hubs in the park, and discovering that doing them with my feet on the bleachers wasn't half as difficult as I thought it would be. In fact the only really hard part was getting insanely itchy and having to stop because my nose was dipping close to clover in bloom in the grass and my allergies were going nuts.

But I'm really happy with how much stronger I'm getting now.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I finally booted up my story save in TS4 again after not playing it for a month and it was nice to see some of the characters again.
    just realized my last two posts here were about a month apart and were both about pushups. Oh god I have no life.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    My vampires in TS. :D
    This Batman Trailer. Oh man, I'm ready!

https://youtu.be/NLOp_6uPccQ
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Simmoviemaker007Simmoviemaker007 Posts: 1 New Member
    What made me happy today is this satire someone made with this sims about issues in america. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqiqJTVNXXw
  • PENchaoticPENchaotic Posts: 13 New Member
    What made me happy today is the fact that my husband made it back home safely, in one piece, and with the groceries he went after to feed the family. These are truly uncertain times! Have a great one, everyone!!
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited September 2020
    This chilly morning, makes me excited for Fall weather
    EMrBkJP.png
    A hot cup of good coffee with grassfed local milk in it. It's the little things.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Being able to create a nice-looking sim AND play soms sims. I'm also very much looking forward to the dinner I'm going to make later and possibly finally finishing up Dragon Age: Origins with my boyfriend. 😁
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited September 2020
    NO HOMEWORK!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳

(For two days in a row)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    What a wonderful thread! :heart:

Today, it made me happy that the sun came out again after a heavy rain shower - and that I got a text message from my brother. :smiley:
    Picked up Crash 4, and will be jumping in in a few. I'm ready guys!
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I finally got to watch the Mandalorian and My NFL teams (the Colts and the 49ers. I'm from Indiana grew up on the 9ners too). I've never been so excited. Now if I could only win the lottery and buy my hubs a 1969 Super Bee. :D
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• PandaZOMGPANDAPandaZOMGPANDA Posts: 31 Member
    Nothing! I'm so tired of life :D
    Nothing! I'm so tired of life :D
    Sorry it's the case, but you're in good company on that score: feeling that way is like the Mood for 2020 for good reason, for people all over the place. I hope you have someone to reach out to irl, and if not, someone online, if it's serious and not just the blahs.

What made me happy today was an extended cuddle sesh, seeing the teaser for Snowy Escapes, having some time to myself, and the fact that I didn't have to go out in the cold, hard, grey, raw, rainy, bone-chilling day, today.

Great thread! Maybe we ought to start one for "What bothered you, today?" also?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Pump3rnick3l_Pump3rnick3l_ Posts: 14 New Member
    Polished and cleaned a wooden end table to sell on Craigslist - also bought an electric sander, wood stain, and brass polish to restore a 1960s era dresser that I'm going to sell as well. Goals! :0)