Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Thank you all for banana ideas.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member

👌👌🤣
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

https://youtu.be/sJTH5qIT-UI
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've just discovered NPR Tiny Desk concerts on YouTube. I wish I knew about these earlier!
    I'm just floating here...
    832XG3D.gif
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I've just discovered NPR Tiny Desk concerts on YouTube. I wish I knew about these earlier!

Enjoy!
    DeKay wrote: »

In a float pod?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Enjoy!

In a float pod?

No, I'm not that rich.
    832XG3D.gif

Enjoy!

In a float pod?

No, I'm not that rich.

I don't think people generally own them, they just go to facilities.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What is the worst character you played in your school drama? If you've never, have you had a friend who played a bad/funny character?

For me, it's a cactus in a desert. XD

Well I never had a school play but I did play a chicken in one once when I was little. All I did was run across the stage bocking.

That sounds like fun :joy:

My grandmother made me a cow in a play once, and I moo'ed over all of my sister's lines :joy:
    What do you do with 100 bananas?

It's not actually 100, but it is a lot.

Give them to other people...but not me, because allergies :confounded:

Those are nice!! If you need suggestions, I have a couple saved from my world music class :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Enjoy!

In a float pod?

No, I'm not that rich.

But celebs and millionaires can probably own them if they want to. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Enjoy!

In a float pod?

No, I'm not that rich.

Why would you want to though? The place I went recommended only going once a week, for an hour. It would take a lot of space and maintenance with little payoff.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Enjoy!

In a float pod?

No, I'm not that rich.

Why would you want to though? The place I went recommended only going once a week, for an hour. It would take a lot of space and maintenance with little payoff.

Cuz people be having too much money sometimes.
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'm so ding-dang bored, that I just got done watching some Bratz episodes on YouTube...

How bad is it when a 43yr old guy to be watching a show for little kids.

:tired_face:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I'm so ding-dang bored, that I just got done watching some Bratz episodes on YouTube...

How bad is it when a 43yr old guy to be watching a show for little kids.

:tired_face:

But did you enjoy it?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

If your life is a The Sims game, what cheat code do you wish was real (not including the money ones)?

Modify relationship. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited September 2020
    @mintycupcake

... I ... I ... don't know? :/

Somewhere, deep inside of my mind, there's a little man crying in a corner, I'm sure.

Best answer I can give you.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited September 2020
    mintycupcake

Somewhere, deep inside of my mind, there's a little man crying in a corner, I'm sure.

Is that little man called Toxic Masculinity? 🤔 Cuz as long as you enjoyed it, who cares about your age or sex?
    Today's Q Q is:

If your life is a The Sims game, what cheat code do you wish was real (not including the money ones)?

Wait, we can't cheat for more money, but we can make people fall in love us, one of the other classic "no-nos"? 😕
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    mintycupcake

Is that little man called Toxic Masculinity? 🤔 Cuz as long as you enjoyed it, who cares about your age or sex?
    Today's Q Q is:

Wait, we can't cheat for more money, but we can make people fall in love us, one of the other classic "no-nos"? 😕

No. I don't want y'all to give a boring expected motherlode answer, that's all. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Its in a mod that I use, but I wish I could modify my needs like you can with the UI mod. Like, instantly up my tiredness need to full in the mornings and stuff like that.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    mintycupcake

Today's Q Q is:

No. I don't want y'all to give a boring expected motherlode answer, that's all. XD

Well I think relationship ones are boring. It's all relative.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020
    mintycupcake

Today's Q Q is:

There's other cheats you can chose from. You don't have to agree with my answer. :P Also, the modify relationship one can also make you 'erase/start over' your relationship/friendship with someone so it's not just me trying to get people to fall in love with me. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    mintycupcake

Today's Q Q is:

There's other cheats you can chose from. You don't have to agree with my answer. :P Also, the modify relationship one can also make you 'erase/start over' your relationship/friendship with someone so it's not just me trying to get people to fall in love with me. :D

You're right, I don't have to agree with you. I don't agree with your baseless edict that we can't chose a money related cheat.

I choose motherload.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    mintycupcake

Today's Q Q is:

You're right, I don't have to agree with you. I don't agree with your baseless edict that we can't chose a money related cheat.

I choose motherload.

'Mkay.

12642590_944748682275875_6942483176704996867_n.jpg?resize=552%2C346

It's "motherlode" by the way. 🙄
    832XG3D.gif
    mintycupcake

Today's Q Q is:

I choose motherload.

'Mkay.

How would I know, I don't play the Sims. 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    mintycupcake

Today's Q Q is:

I choose motherload.

'Mkay.

How would I know, I don't play the Sims. 😂

Pretty sure you play more than me.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights