Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Who thinks Scilla should share her document of hard work with us????? Then we would finally believe that you are behaving yourself @scillakees

Document(s) not done. Far from it. I can show screenshots, where do you host your pics ?

Love the pixie cut on homemaker, rockers are always cool. Neither outfit allows for playing in nature. :expressionless:

Imgur! It's the easiest and (so far) hasn't set any limits.

Nature..... coming right up
    Nature Pippi versus....wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi
    HTKJ5hN.jpg

And the models are all fighting to be on the catwalk!
    s65yOg1.jpg
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited September 2020
    My votes so far, Nice, Scary, Rocker

Imgur doesn't like skype. :'( Don't know that I should post in your runway so I'll leave them up for couple hours and then take them down. I didn't include any info fix stuff because at this point it's simply copy and pasted from where I found the stuff, I do kinda have it sorted into the order I will want it. :s

Edit: Times up. they're gone now. :)

Post edited by scillakees on
    @scillakees I'm impressed by your organization! You can leave them up. Not many come here anymore so we can do what we want. Except say bad words. Plum.
    Nature Pippi versus....wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi

I can't pick a favorite in this one. :o This is hard

Those boots on "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature" look great for protecting yourself from snakebites. I'm going to have to vote for "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature"
    Those boots on "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature" look great for protecting yourself from snakebites. I'm going to have to vote for "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature"

LOL!

Looks like Delilah wins the day.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited September 2020
    @ZeeGee - My computer is filled with tons of spreadsheets and notes. I have a OneNote file in which I keep notes such as having game recognize graphics card. I like OneNote because it is a digital binder with section tabs, pages and subpages. I am worried as time goes on people are deleting information on the web that I have bookmarked. So, I have begun to copy more and more information. What will we do if Carl decides one day to delete his very comprehensive guide.

I think both versions of Pippi are beautiful. I do like the 2nd Pippi's skin tone better. Do you find that sims look different in CAS than they do in game?

Who wins:

Pippi Suzy homemaker or Pippi Rocker girl - Rocker girl
    Sweet Pippi versus Scary Pippi - Scary Pippi
    Nice Pippi versus naughty Pippi - Nice Pippi
    Nature Pippi versus....wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi - wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi

Hmm. I can relate to Sweet nice nature loving Pippi but voted mainly for Scary Naughty Rocker girl.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited September 2020
    @Me1620 ... Are you completing all of the worlds at once or are you doing them separately? I haven't done much with the adventures yet either. That expansion pack is 11 years old. Nope, I'm not going to run out of things to explore in the game any time soon.

@scillakees - I am working back and forth between the worlds because the quests sometimes require travelling to another world to complete the quest. Michael Bachelor is the Sim who I am using as the explorer. He just set off for an 11 day trip in China only to have to travel to France on day 2 to continue with the quest.

Another change I have made in my current saves is to use EA pre-made households. @ZeeGee, your series inspired me to take a closer look at the Bachelor family and other EA households. In addition to the Bachelors, I am playing with Prendergast family in Dragon Valley. The only other EA household I remember playing is Claire Ursine who of course you have used as well.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet

@Me1620 I forgot about all that bouncing back and forth. All I remember is getting impatient and cheating to get the ax which corrupted my game. I went back to an earlier save and pretended I'd never left town.

OneNote is a great idea for the info notes. So far I've just used word to compile and sort all the info I've copied but haven't gotten around to cleaning it up yet.
    @scillakees - Way back when I played WA, I did get the ax. I have yet to get it in my current game.

Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - My computer is filled with tons of spreadsheets and notes. I have a OneNote file in which I keep notes such as having game recognize graphics card. I like OneNote because it is a digital binder with section tabs, pages and subpages. I am worried as time goes on people are deleting information on the web that I have bookmarked. So, I have begun to copy more and more information. What will we do if Carl decides one day to delete his very comprehensive guide.

@Me1620 I'm so glad to hear you're keeping all that valuable information. OneNote is good cause you can share links to your stuff!! Hint hint. :) Carl's guide disappearing would be catastrophic. There is still so much I don't know about playing and always refer to that. I'm sure many others do to. I love so much you're

My sims do look different ingame than in CAS. I blame the Windows update. I did not notice this so much until then. Their faces look so smooth in CAS but then are pixilated in game. :cry: Also lighting affects them a lot.
    Hmm. I can relate to Sweet nice nature loving Pippi but voted mainly for Scary Naughty Rocker girl.

I guess there's a bad girl hiding in all of us, even grandmommies. :love: And love that the premades are getting a chance now cause of the series! They're awesome.

I don't know what this axe thing is? I started a separate travel save many moons ago but didn't get very far.

Okay, back to work on part 10 of the Sequel. I'm determined to get at least one scene finished today!
    I got my 6th anniversary badge and my 5000th awesome all in one day! Go me! 5 years to ancient. :)
    @ZeeGee - congrats on the badge. I know I have contributed lots of those awesomes. You deserve all of them.

@Me1620 Thank you so much :kissing_heart:
    Well that’s it then. I’ll never make it to ancient. 😥

So many good memories are attached to this thread. The gifting spirit was alive and thriving in this era. I’m so sad to see it go. I thought about trying to copy the posts to a page somewhere but without all the wonderful comments it wouldn’t be the same. This thread started with terrible basic pictures and gradually the pictures got a little better and then my first animation was filmed (Pippi actually walking the runway!). And a new hobby was born. I’m filming a little forum goodbye video and hope to get it done and post a link here before the forum goes down.

So this is goodbye to all the characters created here and all the dear friends made. @Me1620 @scillakees @FairyGodMother And so many more who are gone but not forgotten. (RIP Rion)
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    These pages going away without knowing what will or won't be transferred is sad. I have watched the death of three previous The Sims sites. It always hurts. If they could at least be memorialized somehow, it would be less traumatic, I think. I still keep in contact with @AlphaFFrog, @gnlovew, and a little with @mothersuperior2. I still check and converse a little on my Sims 3 wall. I'm still accepting new friends there too. I guess I am a die hard even though I have been playing Sims 4 more in the last year. I believe your new video will be wonderful and bittersweet. Thank you for all your contributions. I hope all of us who have traveled in these social circles on this forum, who have appreciated each others creative works and friendship can find a way to stay in touch. Thanks for the magic.
    @Jemlia! So very nice to ‘see’ you. And please give my love to those 3 you mentioned and tell them how much I miss them! I hope we can stay in touch. I’ll sign in to my page and see if it’s still working, didn’t even think about that.

Back to work on the video…
    Looking forward to the last hurrah video. Waves to everyone else in the room too.
    edited March 2
    @ZeeGee - I am tearing up a bit right now. So many wonderful memories over the last 10 years on this forum, and years on the one before. I so miss the days when the Sims 3 forum moved so fast and when I logged in there were pages to catch up on. ZeeGee, one of my favourite memories will be watching your video and story telling skills continuously grow and advance. I loved how you took a few sentences in the Sims 3 bios and created reviting sagas. You brought the characters even more to life than when I play the same characters in my game. I am still enthralled with the details in your videos and the amazing ways you used animations. (The lip-syncing still blows my mind.) I am looking forward to your forum goodbye video. I am getting my tissue box already.

BTW, I did earn the ancient badge despite my low comment count.
    So this is goodbye to all the characters created here and all the dear friends made. @Me1620 @scillakees @FairyGodMother And so many more who are gone but not forgotten. (RIP Rion)

While we are saying goodbye to the forum and characters created here, at least we still have your YouTube channel. But, I hope that our fellow simmers will move on to the new forum. So, hopefully we aren't saying goodbye.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

Now that we have all posted "after October 2022" and made this a current thread, won't it be migrated to the new forum? Why not nominate this thread to be migrated? So many people have nominated their story and creation threads.

From EA_Cade
    There was some confusion about what content will be migrating to the EA forums automatically, so we've put together some examples below:

Will migrate (does not need to be nominated here):
    • Thread created on September 1, 2018 with a comment from January 6, 2023 (entire thread & comments)
    While this thread was created in 2015, our newest comments should qualify it to be migrated, I hope.

• AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    I made so many memories, friends and frenemies on this forum. I've played Sims since the beginning but it was these forums and the wonderful Sims 3 community that opened up a whole new world to me. I hope I'll still be able to lurk all your creativity to death when the forum moves <3
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Happy memories xxx
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Looking forward to the last hurrah video. Waves to everyone else in the room too.

@scillakees Hiiiiiii!!!
    @ZeeGee - I am tearing up a bit right now. So many wonderful memories over the last 10 years on this forum, and years on the one before. I so miss the days when the Sims 3 forum moved so fast and when I logged in there were pages to catch up on. ZeeGee, one of my favourite memories will be watching your video and story telling skills continuously grow and advance. I loved how you took a few sentences in the Sims 3 bios and created reviting sagas. You brought the characters even more to life than when I play the same characters in my game. I am still enthralled with the details in your videos and the amazing ways you used animations. (The lip-syncing still blows my mind.) I am looking forward to your forum goodbye video. I am getting my tissue box already.

BTW, I did earn the ancient badge despite my low comment count.

While we are saying goodbye to the forum and characters created here, at least we still have your YouTube channel. But, I hope that our fellow simmers will move on to the new forum. So, hopefully we aren't saying goodbye.

@Me1620 Thank you so much for all your friendship and advice, and compliments on my silly little stories. And congrats on 'ancient' status, the only place where ancient is actually something to strive for lol. My life has been so busy I've not been on the forum a lot in the past couple of years. I reset a computer and was google searching for the forum to add it to my favorites and couldn't find it. I 'knew that couldn't be good news so here we are. But I'm going to nominate this thread and hopefully will see you all over there! Oh and I JUST NOW saw your post on my wall. It's crazy that we don't get alerts for that anymore. I really hope that you are right and that this thread will go automatically to the new forum due to recent posts. Hopefully I read the rules wrong. :)
    AlphaFFrog wrote: »
    I made so many memories, friends and frenemies on this forum. I've played Sims since the beginning but it was these forums and the wonderful Sims 3 community that opened up a whole new world to me. I hope I'll still be able to lurk all your creativity to death when the forum moves <3

@AlphaFFrog (It was hard not to type 'alphafen') :) I've missed the laughter your brought us and thank you for allowing me to abuse your simself (created by Scilla) in my stories. :kissing_heart:

@mothersuperior2 I've missed you sooooo much!!! Get back here and tell me how life is treating you!!
    I'm desperately trying to finish the video and have had to scale WAY back on what I wanted to do in order to finish it in time. I've also realized that due to a long ago portable hard drive crash I've lost a lot of my old saves and sims that I thought I still had. :scream: Maybe that's a good thing. If I had all your simselves and tried to do what I originally planned it would have taken at least a month.

I've been very tearful lately (life problems) and going through this thread has really brought back some wonderful memories including Jodi's twin grandsons being born! Hope you are all doing well in OE.
    @ZeeGee - I am so sorry to read that you are experiencing problems that are bringing you lots of tears. I am glad that the moments you spend in the forums came make you smile for even a moment. <3 BTW, my baby grandsons are now 8 years old.
    ... And congrats on 'ancient' status, the only place where ancient is actually something to strive for lol. ....

Oh and I JUST NOW saw your post on my wall. It's crazy that we don't get alerts for that anymore.

Lol on your ancient comment. Maybe not receiving alerts is a sign of this forum not functioning correctly any longer. So maybe it is a good thing that we are getting a new forum.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top