Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one who didn't know this

2...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    They didn't tell 'us'. They told their fans.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    They didn't tell 'us'. They told their fans.

well its true can't say I'm a fan but I have seen some of there lets plays
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I also wonder why they kept it secret people date its normal
    I of course wish them all the best :)<3
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    tumblr_m5tpznNu4k1r694j3.gif

Lol! Oh I love her!

• ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I saw their video announcement a while back and good for them if they're happy. It's not really our business though. :D

I don't know why they felt they needed to tell us I would understand if we were some of the people they were dating or if they wanted to invite us to there wedding but otherwise it just seems odd

Maybe as another stream of income? People love that kind of stuff, no lie. I don't mean that their relationship isn't genuine - I think it is, but they are both pretty savvy about what makes good video content.

I hope it lasts! I want to see video of their wedding, the birth if their children, all of them playing TS5, TS6, TS7,....etc. etc.

• DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    They’re both kinda annoying, loud, dramatic, over the top, and unfortunately not funny at all.
    That's what I always think, when I see an american youtuber and tv shows. :p

• FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I find these pair a little overrated. They're lovely though but just overrated lol
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    TBH, I can't be bothered. I don't know them at a personal level so, let's just say, I don't care.

Let's not talk about them anymore, and let's focus on the game. Shall we? ;)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I also wonder why they kept it secret people date its normal

It is absolutely normal but most of us don't have a following. They both have a large following in their own right. If they didn't keep it secret until they were sure they worked out, I suspect there'd have been a huge backlash and loss of followers for them both. People pick sides.

This thing probably should get moved to Off Topic though.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    All I have to say on the issue is that she got James to wear pink pajams on his streams. I liked the black T-shirt better.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    All I have to say on the issue is that she got James to wear pink pajams on his streams. I liked the black T-shirt better.

They’re showing off their PJs now?
    Life’s getting better and better.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member

Their couples video show more than PJs. I guess they are trying to branch out and diversify their streams.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

Their couples video show more than PJs. I guess they are trying to branch out and diversify their streams.

😱...???!
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I tried watching Deli about a year ago. She was building something and used the champagne bucket. She had never seen it before. The champagne bucket. I found it hard to believe she had been playing Sims 4 for that long and had never had a successful date in the game. In the early days, that was one of the only things we could do. I just couldn’t watch her after that because I found it hard to believe she really played the game at all.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I think it’s cute! I love cute and fun love news. With quarantine and this tenacious fire licking at houses and our observatory, cute news is always welcome in my book 😍
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    I tried watching Deli about a year ago. She was building something and used the champagne bucket. She had never seen it before. The champagne bucket. I found it hard to believe she had been playing Sims 4 for that long and had never had a successful date in the game. In the early days, that was one of the only things we could do. I just couldn’t watch her after that because I found it hard to believe she really played the game at all.

It could be cuz she's more of a builder than a live mode player and the bucket needs to be unlocked. And trust me, I know some people who play the game more than me but don't know some things that I know about the game. So I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    babajayne wrote: »

It could be cuz she's more of a builder than a live mode player and the bucket needs to be unlocked. And trust me, I know some people who play the game more than me but don't know some things that I know about the game. So I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

I thought you rarely played sims
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king