Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairytale Cottage - GlacierSnow's entry for Sep 2020 Blueprint Builds Challenge

GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
This is my entry for this month's Blueprint Build Challenge. I used the shell provided by @AlJay

Name: Fairytale Cottage
My name on the gallery is: GhostofNobody
Link on gallery: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/51C9C3AFFB7911EA89678433072D7551?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=BB11&max=50&maxis=false

Outside and yard.

BB11-SS-01.jpg

BB11-SS-02.jpg

BB11-SS-03.jpg

Top view, upper level.

BB11-SS-04.jpg

Top view, lower level.

BB11-SS-05.jpg

Front porch.

BB11-SS-06.jpg

Interior images in in next post.
Forum-Banner-01.jpg
Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".

Comments

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    More images...

Kitchen

BB11-SS-07.jpg

BB11-SS-08.jpg

Living room and dining area.

BB11-SS-09.jpg

BB11-SS-10.jpg

BB11-SS-11.jpg

Bathroom and partial view of utility closet.

BB11-SS-12.jpg

Bedroom and a few other details in next post.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Bedroom (upstairs).

BB11-SS-13.jpg

BB11-SS-14.jpg

Other details and views. There is a magic wishing well in the back yard, and the garden path has lights at night.

BB11-SS-15.jpg

BB11-SS-16.jpg

BB11-SS-17.jpg

BB11-SS-18.jpg

Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Very beautiful fairytale cottage! :) Very lovely exterior colour, great roofing, very pretty patterned windows, and flowerboxes! The flowers through the outdoors areas are very beautiful and pretty! It is very nice the wishing well is there! The garden tools are homely on the wall.The terrain paint pathway design is very nice! The flower cart is a very nice touch near the front porch.Very lovely, warm and homely interior furnishings! The kitchen design, and warm natural wood cabinets and counters are very nice! The type of stove and fridge used suits the home very well! Very lovely dining and living room area! The patterned flooring and patterned rugs are lovely! Very nice fireplace sofa sitting area to enjoy listening to gramaphone music near the fire. Lovely corner dining nook with pretty hanging herbs on the walls. Very lovely bedroom! The beside lamp and the candles are pretty! Sims will enjoy reading books from the bookcase there. Very nice floral patterned wood mirror to check appearance in.
    It is a very pretty fairytale cottage! :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    How super adorable is that? Of course this house plan is for a fairytale cottage. I love your landscaping on this one too.
    Thank you @JojoMOMSTER and @rosemow ! I'm glad you like it.

I'm especially pleased to hear that you like the landscaping. I always feel kind of awkward trying to do the yard area of my lots and I get frustrated much more easily than when I am working on the rooms for some reason. This yard was the result of multiple attempts. So I appreciate the encouraging feedback a lot! :smiley:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg