Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, what's inside the mooncake was durian paste. 😂 Y'all can start gagging. 🙄

I've never smelled it so I will not.

It's honestly not so bad. XD Maybe people in Western countries think it's not nice cuz they always get the imported ones so they're not so fresh anymore. I don't know.

In other news, blueberries and peas don't go well together... 😖

I've never had nor ever seen a durian (like in real life. I've seen it in pictures). I've heard it's very good, so I'd be willing to try it.

I've never had nor seen a mooncake either. They look really pretty though! I'd like to try one someday too!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

It's honestly not so bad. XD Maybe people in Western countries think it's not nice cuz they always get the imported ones so they're not so fresh anymore. I don't know.

I've never had nor ever seen a durian (like in real life. I've seen it in pictures). I've heard it's very good, so I'd be willing to try it.

I've never had nor seen a mooncake either. They look really pretty though! I'd like to try one someday too!

Yay, glad to know someone who's willing to try durian. XD

Mooncake is a Chinese cultural thing but more common during the mid Autumn season. You should be able to find them in Chinatown places right about now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    56 to the finish line!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Choooo chooooo!!!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

When I lived in Vancouver, my landlady gave me two one year. I think they had a traditional egg yolk center? It's been a while :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020

When I lived in Vancouver, my landlady gave me two one year. I think they had a traditional egg yolk center? It's been a while :sweat_smile:

Yeah, the traditional one has an egg yolk in it but now there's so many types that doesn't necessarily have an egg yolk. I have a plain green tea one too.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Cheesecake egg rolls...!!
    Y5g5xZs.jpg?1

These look like they turned out nice.

I like it when powder sugar looks like snow. ❄️
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    What personality trait do you wish you could automatically adopt?

Being outgoing or more social. Is that a trait? Well, yeah anyways... I wish it was easier for me to just talk to people in real life but now I'm always so angry whenever people wanna talk to me. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    It's gonna get a little weird
    Gonna get a little wild
    I ain't from 'round here
    I'm from another dimension
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Being outgoing or more social. Is that a trait? Well, yeah anyways... I wish it was easier for me to just talk to people in real life but now I'm always so angry whenever people wanna talk to me. LOL.

Outgoing
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    tumblr_opui98Gkai1qzdz41o1_1280.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I found a funny subreddit yesterday it is called facepalm
    edited September 2020
    How is it only 2.40pm and I'm already tired of work...

Oh, that's right. I started at 8am, than the usual 9.30.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Shouldn't you be working then

Yeah, I am but it's called multi tasking.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Yeah, I am but it's called multi tasking.

Ok
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Is relating to people a thing? Because like I can be social but I can't seem to relate to people enough to actually make friends :confused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Is relating to people a thing? Because like I can be social but I can't seem to relate to people enough to actually make friends :confused:

Awww. I think having a lot of things in common or being able to relate definitely helps! I usually talk more to people I can relate to.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I like doggies
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    You can make one of your body parts detachable without any negative repercussions. What body part would it be and why?

My hair. So I can wash it easily. Like a wig. XD

My nose so that I can not smell stinky smells.
    Today's Q Q is:

I was actually gonna ask what was the last thing you bought? (I know I asked this before but everyone's answer will also be different each time anyways.) But I guess we know what Minty's answer is? XD
    Also, post something that is not a food/drink product.

A USB-C to headphone jack cable cuz I lost mine. I think it dropped out of my mp3 player pouch the other when I had to bring it for a Zoom call on the go. :(

2 erasers
    Today's Q Q is:

Being more social or being less emotional
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I love doggies
    edited September 2020
    I'm running out of band guys to gif, to spam on here. :joy:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    You can make one of your body parts detachable without any negative repercussions. What body part would it be and why?

Today's Q Q is:

I was actually gonna ask what was the last thing you bought? (I know I asked this before but everyone's answer will also be different each time anyways.) But I guess we know what Minty's answer is? XD

A USB-C to headphone jack cable cuz I lost mine. I think it dropped out of my mp3 player pouch the other when I had to bring it for a Zoom call on the go. :(

2 erasers
    Today's Q Q is:

...I thought you went to bed?
    Today's Q Q is:

Awww. I think having a lot of things in common or being able to relate definitely helps! I usually talk more to people I can relate to.

Yeah, I agree. What's the point in talking to people you can't relate to vs. the people you do?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

2 erasers
    Today's Q Q is:

...I thought you went to bed?
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, I agree. What's the point in talking to people you can't relate to vs. the people you do?

True. But super outgoing people know how to work around the conversation very well. XD

It's not even October yet and I'm already trying to think of what to buy for myself for Christmas.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top