Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    A Day Alone

Rachel really loves her framily--friends who are like family. But sometimes, you just need some time to yourself. So that's what Rachel did. Ryan was working and the rest of her people moved back to their own homes.

One of her favorite ways to relax is to spend time on the water. Spring time is good for that, right?

fCCvSBi.jpg

ocGiY9o.jpg

Sailing and a little swimming.....

PLwNlSv.jpg

JHfaYZt.jpg

After about four hours, Rachel decided to skip stones.

BP0HIMF.jpg

I like this picture.....

BP0HIMF.jpg

Afterwards, Rachel went to the bowling alley.

KgnTQkp.jpg

First, she got some dinner.....

nLE9ojj.jpg

Then went bowling.

Then she played Smack-a-Gnome!

UbOTRu4.jpg

.....and had a little accident.

uZ0JERo.jpg

Of course, she ran into a couple of her friends. They played a friendly game of Skee Ball.

9GQeI3L.jpg

Each of them won a round. She chatted with them for about an hour or two, and then went home. Her day was fun, but exhausting.

So now I'll finish reading these updates. Happy Simming :smile: !

• JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Alright…
    As usual, looks like I had quite a lot to catch up on again in this thread and I really hope that I didn’t leave anyone out!

@bekkasan Thanks! I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who couldn’t do that LTW either! I really enjoyed your updates. Especially, the Ballan Family one, I think that Marshall is such a cute sim!

@Brandontaylor Thanks! I almost moved him into an entirely different house, but decided to do an extreme makeover instead. I’m also really enjoying your Ultimate Sim updates and honestly don’t think there’s anything that Brittany can’t do! Plus, I really like your babysitter plumbot (I need to explore those more) and also congratulations on the new baby!

@MoonandStars83 Thanks! Sherman turned out to be so sweet that I couldn’t bare the idea of Hal breaking his sim heart cause I’m dorky like that! Yep, catching up on this thread after a week is kind of like binge watching a tv series. It's an all day project. :D

@emorrill Wow! I don’t think that I would’ve been able to keep up each weekend if that was the case still! lol

@RedDestiny92 Now that’s what I call a party! Also, bwahaha at Bella in her robot costume! I didn’t know that costume was in the TS3.

@Silverofdreams30 Great update! Your sims are really nice looking and I especially like Jayden. He's adorable!

@Mikezumi Happy belated birthday! Sorry, I don’t get to this thread nearly as much as I would like.

@Turjan Great Lunar Lakes lot makeovers! Those are two lots that I make over as well. I usually turn the pool into an arcade and the other one into an restaurant using the TS3 Store set.

I also have a small Breckinridge update to share…
    Unfortunately, work shortened my weekend with some mandatory overtime today; which sadly cut into my TS3 time. But, let’s focus on the good part and that's a few screenshots of Hal and Sherman’s vacation.

UwS8wXB.jpg
    Hal and Sherman’s flight was delayed. So, they didn’t arrive in Shang Simla, China until very late in the evening and decided to just enjoy their room that night.

8R4lcWq.jpg
    They decided to start touring the city very early and their first stop was the Halls of the Lost Army; however, they focused more on each other than the temple most of the time.

ExLkmnp.jpg
    Next stop was the Terracota Army and they boys went pretty heavy with pictures... of each other! lol

9sINEhz.jpg
    They enjoyed some time in the baths because Sherman read about health benefits, but Hal wanted splash around more than soak.

4nY6XDW.jpg
    Hal enjoyed shopping for gifts for Sherman and ended up spending way, way too much simoleons.

9T3d6nr.jpg
    They enjoyed quite a few meals at the local cafes. Hal was surprised to discover that Sherman had never eaten stir-fry before this trip.

LQgD0DG.jpg
    Sherman was extremely fascinated by the fortune cookie machines and kept making cookies throughout the trip.

tHTWSh9.jpg
    On the last night of their trip, the boys went to Shang Simla’s main attraction, The Temple of Heaven. Hal decided to save the best for last and chose that moment to propose to Sherman in the moonlight.

ugnpLhw.jpg
    Sherman, exclaimed a very enthusiastic yes and the couple celebrated the occasion back at their room multiple times.

Gvx9LL8.jpg
    Hal couldn’t believe that meeting Sherman would cause such a wonderful change in his life.

Okay…
    I know it was a bit cheesy, but that’s all that I've got for now until next week; which I’m pretty sure the next update will be Hal’s Bachelor Party.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @bekkasan You're welcome.
    Thanks, it was a nice pool party. I actually got quite a few Sims to go swimming too, usually they don't use it much.
    I'm looking forward to aging her up and seeing if I can skill her up somewhere near where she was in the previous attempt.
    You're welcome.

@BlackSand Regarding the mop, I have no clue what happened there, lol. It did show up shortly after the picture was taken.
    Lol, I need to keep him under control. He's going wild.
    Me too, I like causing the drama.
    Cool picture of the ladies practicing magic together.

@OliviaAR Thank you, more to come from Brittany tomorrow night. Going to play once feedback is finished.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@emorrill Curious to see Harvey without his mustache.
    That's the way to get attention, lol
    He does look much younger.
    Go figure Sam and Sebastian would have to discuss why Harvey did it.
    Sam wants to tone up to make all the ladies drool, right?
    I see Shane is still being stubborn. Good thing Haley gives it back to him.
    Great update!

@ilikethesims30 Rachel seems to enjoy the water.
    Rachel looks like she had a good time, great update!

@Jase You're welcome.
    Thank you. Yeah, she'll be gaining a lot of useful skills over the course of the challenge.
    L4U-Rn sure comes in handy. I didn't get a plumbot in the challenge yet since Brittany can't make one but I'll be happy when she can.
    Looks like they are enjoying their vacation.
    Congrats on the engagement!
    Great update!

***Off to play the challenge!
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    hey again everyone :) so far in my game I've been testing out lightings mod.. but it's kinda hard to pick one because they're all so different. right now, i'm testing the default EA lighting with environment mods. as for Cori, she's been slowly working her way up the business career. (she's level 4 now) she's also been exploring Riverview and even having a little romance.

@Brandontaylor, @bekkasan, @MoonandStars83 thanks so much for the kind words. <3

( an elderly sim kept trying to romance Cori with flowers.. she wasn't having it lol)
    73b02dd1c942021f79d216e9dd7df0ba31e946e4.png

(she kept rolling a wish to sing karaoke I think she wants to be a singer now.)
    bb04544086ad90dfdcf5bbdf9107ae215ec91f2e.png

(Cori wanted some facepaint for the summer festival but it didn't turn out so well. she was mad about it but I thought she looked pretty cute lol)
    7b3147d9f00f48b2938cfef75a8142728291ebdb.png
    c109c52c261b91283682d6f9cd77c0472948bfea.png
    e5097181c1098a7b893930693fd380f613614710.png

(she met George Dean and they hit it off pretty well. I think they're pretty cute together :blush: )

8bfcf614fc2ecd6623563ba901a542fc44b5cad7.png

c0ae6e4f715896db12b44710383626d5fa5fc5c2.png

4b20e9886f045cb165c7d5bf59daa8f9dddfff71.png

(random scenery pics.. the default EA lighting doesn't bother me like I thought it would. :) )

d897bedee474ef059b44953f030259a50fe1f7cc.png

7c5e1b8d0fba702830801d3b733df832591720f4.png

• MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @BlackSand Great pic! love the recolor of the DV dress.

@RedDestiny92 I've never had gnomes get married. Usually they just spawn random baby gnomes.

@Karritz Sorry you had to go the long way around to get your adventure going.

@Sleepstar Congrats to Rose!

@emorrill He looks much better without the 'stache. Also, glad to see Mr. Detox is awake.

@Jase I almost never send couples on vacation together since I always end up focusing on one Sim over the other. And one time while exploring a tomb, my Sims' wife was struck by a meteor.

@ohmyohmy Great pics! I'm glad Cori finally got flowers from someone she liked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was in my Charleston save today. I've given up on the Rags to Riches thing for the most part. Baby Arlo was born.
    PiS7Vx8.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited September 2020
    Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    A Little in Love

Damien completes his business at the police station and town hall. He finds out the lead detective on the case is deceased but the partner is retired and still lives in town.
    His next stop is the library. He looks through the newspaper archives and discovers several stories regarding the tragic boating accident and drowning death of Betty. Her husband survived the accident miraculously without a scratch. He reads an interview with Betty's oldest son who was quite distraught and accused the husband of causing the accident. He tells the journalist his mother would never have left her children out of her will. They had been a very close family before she met that man. Damien makes many notes and copies several of the articles. He determines the name of the insurance company from the accident report obtained from the police station. The corporate office is right here in Hidden Springs.
    The next stop for him is the business office. He discovers a generous policy was taken out on Betty with her husband as beneficiary. The policy premiums were paid for by Betty’s corporation. The husband also purchased supplemental insurance on the boat and cars.
    Damien makes a trip back to the town hall. The clerk provides a copy of the will for him to read as it had already been through probate. Betty left all her property and worldly goods to her husband. Damien puts the copy in his folder. He recalls Betty told him she had not had time to execute a new will since her marriage and her children were the beneficiaries of the will. He needs to chat with Betty.
    A typical day in the life of a PI searching for clues and sifting through records to discover clues.
    Damien enjoys the search, and his logical mind easily combines the pieces to solve the puzzle. He merely has to supply the proof or elicit a confession. That will be the hard part.
    Last stop, the pet store.
    50331462677_d63bbd9389_o.jpg
    50330615243_1b2147b509_o.jpg

Jamie plays with the cat before searching the lot for ghosts. He finds one of the ghosts out in the back yard. Instead of disappearing the ghost stays to chat. "My wife and I and our friend Elias were killed in a fire. Are you going to help solve our case?"
    "Damien does the investigations but if he needs my help I will help. Have you talked with him yet?"
    “No, but I will. I think he is working on Betty’s case first. You can’t start working on our case?”
    “I'm here to help with the house and the ghost that is causing trouble. So, what can you tell me about the ghost in the attic?"
    Daniel stutters and is not sure what to say. He thinks the ghost hunter is more astute than they initially thought.
    "C'mon man. I'm talented at my job which is to find ghosts. I know someone else is in the house other than you five that are tied to the vessels. Tell me, who is in the attic?"
    “I gotta go! I hear my wife calling me.” Daniel flashes away too nervous to attempt an answer. Jamie shrugs as he watches the ghost flash away. I guess I shouldn’t push so hard. He laughs. If you don’t ask, you don’t learn anything. I’ve learned the ghosts are nervous about our presence and our searching even if they want Damien’s help. They are here to help conceal the presence of the other one.
    Jamie examines the memorial hidden among the rocks and trees at the back of the yard. There is no plaque, no inscription at all. An urn sits in the middle, but it is empty meaning no one is interred here. So why the memorial? Who is it for?
    He turns and looks up at the house. It should be easy to climb down to the attic from the observation deck that was built on the upper level. He might wait until it is not slick with snow and ice. This is a winter resort town. He can buy climbing equipment to make it safer.
    He checks the time and realizes he needs to leave for his appointment with the head of the science facility. He will have to go shopping later.
    50325675388_abd50efed5_o.jpg
    50326338676_3466af0422_o.jpg
    50363988503_e63fa19063_o.jpg

Damien enjoys picking out the necessities for the new cat. He quickly makes friends with Lia when he arrives home. Lia finds the box full of toys for her and snatches a mouse out with her claws. She chases and bats the mouse around the room. Damien watches her before sitting down in front of his computer to type and coordinate his thoughts and findings into the files he keeps on his computer.
    50330614813_2efd82017e_o.jpg
    50262762621_156582866c_o.jpg

Liam O'Dourke, Director of the Science department works in his office while waiting for his afternoon appointment to arrive. Jamie introduces himself to Liam. "I am Jamison McNeil, ghost hunter by trade. I’ve heard about the resurrection research being done on ghosts that started in Hidden Springs. I am most interested in it since my career involves ghosts."
    Liam explains how the resurrection project works and that ghosts must fulfill certain criteria to be admitted into the program. "I've heard of your reputation, Mr. McNeil and most of the ghosts you come into contact would not satisfy the criteria. You hunt poltergeists, and they would not be eligible."
    "Please call me, Jamie. It is true my work mainly involves poltergeists, but I do come into contact with other ghosts during my hunts. I don't capture them and if I can help them by sending them your way we would both benefit as well as the ghosts. If you cannot help them with your program, I have a friend who may be able to help. He can investigate why they remain tied to this world and hopefully resolve that problem."
    "Oh, that is extremely interesting. He is willing to help ghosts? Admirable. I noticed you registered here in town to help out with any ghost cases. One of our prominent citizen’s homes has been besieged by spirits recently, and no ghost hunter has been able to clear the home. Would you be willing to try?
    "I will get rid of the ghosts for them," Damien responds with absolute confidence.
    Liam and Jamie shake hands. "I will be in touch with you about the details." Jamie gives his contact information to Liam.
    "I see you are staying at Spring Manor. I heard someone bought it. Has anything interesting happened since you moved in?"
    Jamie explains his friend Damien was fascinated by Mary Kendall's story and bought the manor. "I'm visiting and helping him with renovations and the ghosts. It is haunted. Several of the ghosts have made contact and want Damien to help them move on. Damien is a PI and very good at solving mysteries. He is a former police officer. One of the ghosts seems a bit shy and so far is unwilling to appear although it has played a few tricks."
    Liam smiles and wishes them luck. "If the ghosts want to try the resurrection tell them to come to see me."
    Jamie nods. "I'm not quite sure it would work for them. They are bound to a vessel and the house for some reason."
    Liam looks intrigued. "I've heard some unusual stories recently. Maybe I could come by the house and meet the ghosts."
    Jamie smiles and nods. "You would be welcome."
    They shake hands, both of them satisfied with the conversation and the contact made.
    50360282901_24d34749a9_o.jpg
    50360445702_87c65d1c4c_o.jpg
    50360282666_87584ca94c_o.jpg
    50360445492_591a07e833_o.jpg
    50360282416_79c3847ed4_o.jpg

Mary arrives to see Liam. She notices a familiar looking redhead leaving. She watches as he runs around to the front.
    50361130726_46fc18bb0f_o.jpg

Jamie arrives back at the house to find Damien still working at his computer. He plays with Lia for a bit, and she seems to be settling into her new home perfectly. He notices Damien filled a food bowl for her in the kitchen and got the deluxe litter box and placed it out of the way in the tower. He also got a super cat tower that Lia will love to play on.
    50360432423_75f36f5ea0_o.jpg

Damien finally folds up his laptop and Jamie walks over watching as Damien rubs his eyes and head. “Do you have a headache?”
    “Eye strain from reading all day. Everything is coming along very well for Mary and Betty. I need to try and interview the partner of the lead detective and then I will go to the police and the judicial attorney with my findings. I know I have enough proof to reopen the case and charge the girls with murder. Justice will ultimately be served.”
    50364847337_4f740a5524_o.jpg

Damien walks over to the bar and fixes a few drinks and they both sip on their drinks.
    “I need further proof in Betty’s case. I have my suspicions as to what happened, but I must produce proof or the husband will get away with it. Most murders are not as perfect as they seem to be. I merely need to discover his mistake.”
    Jamie raises his glass to Damien. “You are extremely thorough. I know you will find what is needed to prove Betty was murdered. I explored the house last night and there is another ghost here. I think the attic is where it feels most secure. I don’t want to use a sledgehammer to break walls in your house. I think I can drop down from the upper ledge and get in one of the broken windows. I just need some climbing equipment for safety. I will try to get that tomorrow."
    "I read your notes again. I think Mary is the other ghost. It makes complete sense that it would be her haunting this house. She died a violent death, and you discovered her death was a murder. She had unfinished business with those who killed her.”
    Damien looks up at Jamie his eyes shining. “You think it is her? That would be incredible. Once I was convinced ghosts were real, I had hopes that she might be here. But, she has not appeared to you or me. Does she not realize I am trying to help her?”
    Jamie shakes his head looking at his old friend with concern. “Man, you’ve got it so bad. No wonder you don’t want a girlfriend, you are in love with a ghost. Yes, I think it is her. No one else has any reason to haunt this house except her based on the history of the house. I think the other ghosts have been put here to protect the house and Mary. That is the reason they are tied to the vessels and the vessels to the house. I hope that solving their unfinished business will allow the ties to break and they can move on if that is their choice. Mary is probably tied to the house.
    Frowning at Jamie, Damien sputters and denies Jamie's claim. “Of course I am not in love with a ghost. I want justice for her. I knew the first time I heard her story something was wrong with it. If it is Mary here yes, I would love to meet her. I feel like I know her for some strange reason. Yes, I know it is weird, but I do. I want Mary to be at peace. It is sadly very obvious she has not been at peace over these many years.
    50363986588_89cd416be3_o.jpg
    50363984953_141efe1e8f_o.jpg
    50364679886_0f20a6b668_o.jpg
    50364679236_934fc36e1f_o.jpg

Getting up from his chair, Jamie crosses the room and turns standing in front of the fireplace. He notices a water ghost gnome in the room. He grins and hopes Betty will report the conversation to Mary. Waving his hand around the room he exclaims, "So, explain to me why you are decorating the house in her favorite colors when I know you like deep blues and dark browns? You play her favorite beach music when I know you dig rock? You eat hamburgers and not your favorite cheesesteaks sandwiches for crying out loud. Damien! I know you. You are closer to me than my brother. Well, he's a little twerp and thankfully you are not! I don't want you to be hurt. She is an old ghost now and messed up from being murdered and being a ghost for so long. I expect when you solve her case she will move on, free from haunting this house at last. I came here to support you because I know you so well. I will protect you from yourself if need be.
    50364678781_15665a9ea5_o.jpg

Damien walks over to Jamie. He thinks about Jamie's words to him and searches his heart. "I understand what you are saying and your concern. Maybe I am a little in love with her. You saw her pictures I found in her university yearbook. She was so beautiful and so smart and yet so very shy and lonely. You could see it in her eyes. So very lonely. I've wanted to protect her since I heard the story and saw her pictures. I think it was fate that drew me to her story and ultimately into buying this house. I don't know what is in store for me or Mary. Fate knows, though. I believe I am where I am supposed to be. She can't hurt me as I only want the best for her and only she can decide that. Whatever she decides I will accept. I will help her in any way that I can. I believe you are where you are supposed to be as well. I'm glad you are by my side and making sure my eyes are open. They are open wide so don't worry about me. Let us help Mary. So, what do you think is the best way to draw her out?"
    "I think you should try talking to her. She is not in the house right now." Jamie searches with his mind. "She is not on the property. Interesting that she is not tied to the property but the others are. I've taken a case in town tonight to rid a home of poltergeists. Other hunters have been unable to get rid of them. I hope she returns before I need to leave. I will let you know so you can prepare. You should play the music she likes softly and relax in here and tell her about yourself and the investigation that you have done. She will hear you and if she wants to approach you, she will."
    50364840467_6b425cfa59_o.jpg
    50363980318_c72d70c17d_o.jpg
    Post edited by bekkasan on
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @BlackSand Great pic! love the recolor of the DV dress.

Thanks for comment and Congrats with baby Arlo.
    I kind of like the Wildwind Coven's outfits too, but each of the four Coven's has their own.

The new recruits from each Coven meet for dinner at the Wildwind Estate.

50365164578_a9dccbc9e1_k.jpg

Among the first to arrive are Cassandra Longhollow and Terresa Skinner from the Ravenwood Coven ...
    Along with Celeste Harp from the Brightstar Coven.

50365861121_a58520c404_k.jpg

They all tried to have dinner, but Ruby Goodfellow from the Brightstar Coven,
    and both Jamie Lawgiver and Melanie Wavecrest from the Grand Guard Coven split-out pretty quick.
    I guess they didn't like the company ... :D

50365861381_16a524c426_k.jpg

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yesterday, I tore down my legacy home and rebuilt it from the ground up. I am a bad architect and a worse designer, but it was a style I hadn't tried before. I had only ever added on to the home as new generations came, and moved around some rooms at most, so I wanted to try something completely new.

Old home:

22a5d1bdebf8214d8baffbe29ed6dc6121daa46d.jpg

b6317dd53509901af2e8f8d4ee23b6ffe95292d6.jpg

5517cafad8b0f877089fdefbdeece723ddc033aa.jpg

64ecdf4b0616130c4af287bf6df6d541e9453e0f.jpg

New home:

42d03dd1426c78bb16f11986628074634428540a.jpg
    There are no windows because my sims have way too many shelves.

ad8ab394826c8de167b27b22f9d9680da8911796.jpg

eecf024101174687b38a984bc7cbb4eb60b17a5f.jpg

f17cc1171fed8377074811d530ebc690fd4721d8.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I have to say, @KayeStar - that's a unique design. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    The sims in my town are completely whacky.The entire town keeps coming to my sim's yard and hanging out, like they'll walk right in and go to the backyard.For some reason easter eggs are spawning on my lot and there's no spawner.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Dystopian Sky by BrntWaffles
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Gotta love that "post-apocalyptic" look
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    It's getting late into September, which means it's Halloween technically now, right? Right. So I took some Halloween-y pics of my sim, McKenzie Meyer.

Here she be in her normal form:
    dxJurG7.png

And ahh spooky darkness
    I43qD75.png

Ahh spooky miasma
    GEHA1i0.png

Ahh spooky gargoyles! :fearful:
    olGNDjP.png

Wow that's enough scary stuff for me. I'm going to go cry now.

tenor.gif
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited September 2020
    @bekkasan Nice development in Mary's story, and Lia is a pretty little cat. I guess Liam should be able to connect the dots, if only he knew. I find it funny that he looks like a teenager though. Those high-water science career pants are always a hoot, anyway. Hmm, falling in love with a pic carries a high risk of disaster, yes. Jamie has a point there, but I assume it will work out in the story :smile: .
    Winter makes everything look so pretty (I also loved your many single pics you had in the thread before).
    Thanks, and yes, there were four people. You did a legacy in Lunar Lakes, if I remember correctly. Did you have any ideas for the lot in the center of the Nazca lines or that boring "Crystal Mine"?

@BlackSand I love how you decorated the room. I usually go for "sparse", to put it mildly :lol: . Lovely dresses, too.

@ZeeGee Indeed, I meant that giraffe eyeshadow. It looks surprisingly nice on that sim. And I'm usually someone who likes rather subdued styles.

@ohmyohmy Welcome to Riverview, I guess. That's a funny pic with Don.
    :lol: at that face paint. Those police uniforms usually look good on most sims :smile: . Nice couple.

@Karritz I can see what you mean regarding the house. It looks a bit like a small town business location. But hey, at least it looks practical. And lets not start with my own building skills. I usually need something to start from in order to produce anything worthwhile.
    That's a lot of adventures to go through. I have hardly done anything at all in France yet, except in my Twinbrook game. In my main game, nobody had ever visited France. I was lucky to get Pangu's Axe without the detour to France.

@Brandontaylor Thank you. Heh, messing with townies is something I should do more often. I usually let them do their thing. That water around Leighton's head is funny. Well, welcome (back), Lauren :smile: .

@MoonandStars83 I see. I hope your task at the Arboretum will succeed. And thank you :smile: .
    Hmm, you gave up on your "rags to riches"? Does that mean "forever poor" or "they are already filthy rich and there is no point anymore"?

@emorrill Heh, I had to laugh at your drawn-out face reveal :lol: . Well done. And Sam cracks me up, too. At least he's doing something now to alleviate the situation without being too brash :smiley: . And Shane still is a piece of work. At least not violently so.

@ilikethesims30 Nice day out. Which town is that?

@Jase Thank you. I usually try to keep the style of the lots I make over intact, at least as long they aren't a complete disaster. I guess I could remove one of the pools from the second pool lot without it being much of a loss though.
    Congrats on Hal and Sherman. Lovely couple. Sometimes, cheesy is just the right thing :wink: .

@KayeStar I love house designs with a central yard, although I'd definitely squeeze at least a few outer windows in.

@Emily4331 Wow, those are pretty pics. Awesome!
    In my game, Rowan suddenly got the mastery opportunity to build a simbot. This came unexpected. I think he mastered his inventing skill when he was a child, and that was several worlds ago, maybe a year real time, and he already has a child of his own. Which meant that I had to do it :smile: . So, welcome Jeffery.
    93IgTJ0.jpg
    This also means the house is full, and I went on to split the household - again.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @emorrill Harvey looks...well he looks lol I kind of like the mustache though I'm sure Penny won't mind, the guys amuse me did you give Sebbie a motorcycle? I don't think I saw the rest also if you already said. What's funny about Sam's "thing" about Penny I believe there is a line or an event where Vincent says something about seeing him and Penny together so it would make sense if she was just leading him on if he actually thought they had something even if no one else knew. Emily is a nice girl but I see them sort of butting heads as for Shane I feel badly for him but really all one can do is either force him to take help or leave him on his own there doesn't seem to be much of an inbetween when it comes to him. Though looks like he's trying at least that's all you can hope for.
    @Nikkei_Simmer I know that wasn't meant for me but it amuses me so much anyways I'm not quite up there but after coming back from enough is enough I feel it sometimes I told my guy when we have a kid, our own or adopt they will be raised as 90's people cause some of the newbies around make you want to hit yourself over the head sometimes mmhmm lol.
    @Jase gotta love a party.

So I was handing out awesomes I sort of fell off I was playing but a save I'm not sharing much of that said I did get some pics from it.
    ndkELHr.jpg
    In Monte vista I'm using some premades I got Gia....don't remember his full name out of the criminal career and he married and started a family with a local scientist, there was a fire but I guess they put it out so they played video games instead.
    6Uj6W5y.jpg
    So after noticing my gnomes were unnaturally active I found my bunny Beeple hiding out, my dogs in the garden and as it turns out Lakisha and her man here did become a couple usually they appear to be pointing and laughing at each other but now they have a kid.
    NNLyOp2.jpg
    They also have Bonnie I'm thinking we need a foal or something mayhaps they have a busy home that doggo there is one of my many gnomes I don't remember all the names :D clearly. So I'll add another family I like rotating at random it seems. Kay that's enough from me. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Yeye more of chapter 9, this was a great part of it.
    Harvey looks good shaved like that, and I bet Penny will love it
    too.
    Shane seems to cover up better than before, he seems not so out of it anymore.
    Hehe at Seb and Sam gossiping.
    Alex always trains, it is his thing hehe.

More comments

@Jase

Thank you, your sims are great looking too
    they seemed to have fun.
    Jayden James is an EA townie, I just edited him a little bit.

@bekkasan

Aww, Damien love that kitty
    its a cute one and he too hehe.

@Emily4331

wow, you have so much awesome cc in your game.
    She looks amazing, well done.

@BlackSand

I enjoyed the update.

I posted screenshots of an edited male dancer to @emorrill
    the other day. so I'm sharing him here too.
    the sim in my save is getting married and was having a bachelorette party.

ISmojC9.jpg

aauncYx.jpg

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2020
    @KayeStar That is how it starts by trying something new learning even one new technique.Look up other builds even by the picture if you see one cool thing and go "Wow that is neat" try it.One week is seven days,if you learn a simple build trick or new roof method etc once only each day that week you are a way better builder.Pictures of sim houses,videos of speed builds even researching real builds after one month of a simple new idea you know 28-31 new styles to implement in your builds.And next thing you know you are an architect. :p

@Emily4331 I love it <3 but love way more how confused and uncomfortable you probably were thinking of a Halloween adjective

I can see you now

Think Emily think.. ah ha.... Halloweenish ....nah....hmmmm....Halloween-y BINGO!! so cute

KZKVbpp.png

I loved the lighting from that pic, you did a great job only having the left side of her face bright while the right fades into shadow.Starting to kinda sorta a teeny tiny smidgen think you are not half bad at sim photography <3<3 That screenie is really top notch so good

@RedDestiny92 I have still never tried the firefighter career,been playing sims 3 since the start and that and daycare have not done.Only few years ago did the ghostbusting career and liked it especially when you can combine the good/evil spirits souls collected into a whole ghost.

@BlackSand An entire meeting of nothing but hottie female sims,the way every sim game should aspire to be.But why was my sim not invited :#

@Silverofdreams30 Ahhh my eyes a guy ...ahhh it burns :s I am like a vampire except my sunlight is dudes

@bekkasan That is kinda sad actually,I like that line in your story.I picture someone in real life who lost a child or deceased lover sitting in their room playing their favorite song as a way to feel like they are bringing them back.Great story you are the Danielle Steel the Agatha Christie of Sims 3.

@ohmyohmy LOL that second pic of Cori in the camo paint,she really seems to have gotten into character

@jase My favorite vacation world,I love Shang Simla,your guys couldn't have picked a better destination.They are having a great time without doing any tomb exploration.My sim does the same I just visit alone to find love there or just like you go with someone and just enjoy the world.I mainly set up a tent at the market cause they have bathrooms there as my main camp then ride around on a bike.

@ilikethesims30 How the heck do you have the buzzer beater free throw set up in that bowling alley and not have sims fighting over using it.No matter what community lot has it townies seem to flock to it and the first thing they gravitate too.You even have it used correctly side by side where sims have competitions and none are using it. :o

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited September 2020
    @CravenLestat

hehe you know I'm mostly all for the guys ;) , I will post a nice lady sim for you
    sometime soon. :p
    I had to switch out my virus program,
    all of the sudden it blocked the sims forums site.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @BlackSand An entire meeting of nothing but hottie female sims,the way every sim game should aspire to be.But why was my sim not invited :#

Sorry sweetie ... You weren't a new recruit for one of the Covens.

On the bright side, Terresa Skinner from the Ravenwood Coven said you could come to her next party ...
    As long as you don't mind just being a party favor ... Required Attire: None.

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2020
    @KayeStar two examples

I watched this youtube video

0vJrjQ5.png

And... Still was a WIP :s but you get the idea don't hate on my prototype

Ja3XpGR.png

This

qvKL5Cf.jpg

And Finished product,even has the hot tub on deck but blocked by bushes in this shot

D6f7lIL.jpg

This was made from a picture too but now cant find the image,I think was on TinyPic which is gone now

OyiGraB.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    edited September 2020
    Today I felt like focusing on one of my two main families I like to play.
    To start off the day my ss, Olivia, was running late to school, so she figured the fastest way to school was riding Flyer. (Though a cab would have been faster, but can't blame a girl for looking for an excuse to ride her horse.)
    50367887131_41f4116db8_z.jpgriding to school 2 by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

After she got out of school, she rode Flyer to the Equestrian Center and enter into the racing and jumping contest. Flyer got first place in both competitions. She gave me a scare there, because she just got first place in the racing comp at the very last minute. (I tried taking screenshots of the score boards, but they didn't appear in the shots. Instead it just showed an empty space in the snow. So I took shots of the trophies instead.)
    50368042297_26a84738bf_z.jpgwarming hug by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

50368042392_772b9948cc_z.jpgtropheys by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

Too celebrate from wining the racing comp with Flyer, she decides to play a racing game downstairs. Whilst her father took Quicksilver out for a nice ride. Though being his first time, he was a little nervous and scared he might fall off. "How does Olivia do this everyday..?"
    50368043397_2284073d57_z.jpgplaying vijeo games by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

50367887801_efb466d79f_z.jpggetting angry at game by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

50368042977_12868e868c_z.jpgscared of falling by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

Julie, Olivia's mother, decided that it was the perfect night to go out and practice painting for a bit. She just finish one of her glorious masterpieces and sold it. WOW! A whole $25 lol This gave her motivation to start on a new. Julie will be making bank in no time.
    50367187058_90ef52666a_z.jpgmom's masterpiece by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

50368043557_48c8c9524e_z.jpgmom painting by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

The next morning was declared a snowday, so Olivia got up and did her daily chores caring for the horses. First things first, feed little Misty. Look at this little cutiepie!!!!
    50367888016_a04d60c4a7_z.jpgfeeding misty by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

Misty goes outside and play with the family dog, Cerby. They are best friends, probably because she can sense there is a puppy inside that big scary looking dog.
    50367187128_fd8a8e4d7d_z.jpgmisty and cerby playing by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

Olivia decides that the best way to spend a snowday is going to the festival grounds. Later on, while in the bathroom doing her business, Andrew decides to give Olivia a call. But she....hasn't washed her hands yet and she's touching her phone....gross...
    50367888521_2d134c01da_z.jpgcall within by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

Beau riding out in the snow on Quicksilver without a jacket... Hope he doesn't get frost bite.
    50367187883_86d03c4eb2_z.jpgdeciding to ride without a shirt by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr

THIS LAST IMAGE IS NOT FROM TODAY, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY, SO I WANTED TO SHARE IT ANYWAY. Olivia dancing in her room on prom night, while waiting for Andrew to show up. I guess she wanted to get some practice in.
    50367187763_08b12f8a32_z.jpgexcited for prom by Olivia Roemer, on Flickr
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top