March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    Hi guys! Just popping in for a quick note before bedtime. Sorry I haven't been commenting.. I've just been in such a funk lately. In the mood for playing, but not for posting or commenting. I've been working on a new challenge I am writing, as well as some random CAS and building. The good news is - I spent the lion's share of the last couple days playing my Rebuild save, and I am actually excited to write an update here for you guys tomorrow. :smiley: Granted, with all the other saves I've been playing lately, I have quite a backlog of posts and pictures to catch up on, but I'll take things one day (and post) at a time. First order of business will be showing off all the fun I've had with my Greene's. I might have gotten a bit carried away with them.. but it's been fun!
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ I like the relationship your siblings have! Seeing your family pictures reminded me to actually take some pictures of my sims and use it for decoration :D Personally, I'm not a fan of pictures (of myself), so I rarely have pictures of me and friends in my space - guess I also applied that to the game. I'll try to change it :D 55-60% for Storm is good :) I really like him!
    The bug with the fireplace sounds horrible :o Idk what's going on with the sims in 2020 but there are so many bugs :(

@Mionax I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you feel better soon!

@Kiwicantdie Why are some kids so horrible?! It's so exhausting and people wondered how I can still like kids :joy::joy: So yeah, we're probably in the same boat :D
    Oh, I can't wait to see your Gen2 house! I'm sure yours will be amazing! I struggled so much with everything (outside and the inside), so I'm glad you like it! <3

@debjameswhite Lia meeting Lucia must have been a shock! I'm glad they get along. Sawyer's expression though when he came home is gold :D Congrats on Samara! Sawyer must have been exhausting if he slept through the whole process!
    I love the family tree! Maybe I should start something like this for my sims (helps to keep track I guess). What do you use for it?

@amadazulsim Oh my god, that house looks so great! It's super fitting for Sulani. I also love your founders and all these beautiful pics from Sulani. It always makes me want to move closer to a (tropic) beach :D

@IllusoryThrall I'm glad your back! I'm looking forward to your update! :smiley:
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    @WentCrazy thank you
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
    edited September 2020
    Yay! It’s time for Chapter 6 of my Diversity Experiment! Let’s see what trouble the Greenes can get up to this time.
    09-14-20_8-16-52-pm.jpg
    Upon loading the game, I notice that it’s Love Day and Iris and Aiyden have yet to celebrate it. So, I rectify that immediately.
    09-14-20_8-26-29-pm.jpg
    Luke and McKenzie spend some time chatting on their own while their parents are… otherwise occupied.
    09-14-20_8-39-23-pm.jpg
    This family is so cute and loving with each other, I swear. That’s McKenzie in the background loving on her little brother Adrian.
    jarontoddler.jpg
    It’s time for the next toddler reveal! (And, he’s a Charmer. I love that trait!)
    09-14-20_9-15-47-pm.jpg
    Awwww! Those big eyes are so cute!
    09-14-20_9-26-12-pm.jpg
    Later that day, McKenzie and Luke get home from school – and McKenzie is proudly sporting an “A” grade now!
    09-14-20_9-29-24-pm.jpg
    Both Iris and Aiyden need Logic for their careers, so they take turns trying to get that very last microscope print I’m missing for Iris’ collection complete aspiration.
    09-14-20_9-29-34-pm.jpg
    Oh yeah.. and it’s Monday – so it’s school project time. I love that they can chat when they’re working on them. This also reminds me that I have this HUGE unused open space on the second floor that I don’t know what to do with. *starts contemplating madness*
    09-14-20_9-41-56-pm.jpg
    *drumroll* (While Aiyden looks horrified that yet another of his little babies are growing up.)
    adrianchild.jpg
    Geek? Hey, I don’t mind that at all. That puts him solidly in the running for heir, methinks.
    09-14-20_9-55-21-pm.jpg
    His outfit tour. I did not change his hairstyle, despite the fact I was tempted. I wasn’t sure it looked “right” on him, but he did pick it. And the blue theme – was “his” idea. Most of his aged-up outfits were that baby blue color, so I went with it.
    09-16-20_5-11-48-pm.jpg
    Iris is talking to her plants yet again….
    irisgardening.jpg
    … But it was all worth it in the end.
    09-16-20_5-21-51-pm.jpg
    A close up of Adrian, whose first action was apparently to find the doctor playset in his sister’s room. Which reminded me I needed to give him his “big boy” room. And here’s where the madness really began. Instead of using the empty third floor bedroom like I had intended, I used that big empty space to throw in another bedroom for Adrian.
    09-16-20_6-05-08-pm.jpg
    It’s all geeky and messed up, and of course – blue to match his outfit theme. I like the way it turned out.
    09-16-20_6-28-55-pm.jpg
    What was the madness? .. Well, now that I have an extra bedroom…
    09-16-20_6-32-35-pm.jpg
    … Iris announces she’s expecting again. Silly me!
    09-16-20_6-32-52-pm.jpg
    Aiyden appears thrilled. Even Iris still seems enthused about the whole idea. We’ll see how happy they are when they end up with yet another toddler stage to go through.
    09-16-20_7-53-39-pm.jpg
    Aiyden!!! NO! Do not eat the cake when I didn’t expressly TELL you to!
    09-16-20_7-54-02-pm.jpg
    … Whew. At least he didn’t have the drained moodlet. So he’s safe. For now.
    09-16-20_8-02-11-pm.jpg
    Homework party! Although Luke appears to be daydreaming instead of working. Can’t say as I blame him.
    09-16-20_8-19-13-pm.jpg
    In an effort to work on Luke’s Social aspiration, I send them to the Community Garden to meet some more people. He then, of course, needed a BFF… and the closest relationship to that was his big sis.. so they’re now best of friends.
    09-17-20_1-47-49-pm.jpg
    It’s time!! (I admit.. I sped through those last couple days because I was so excited for another nooboo, so I barely took any pics.)
    09-17-20_1-48-40-pm.jpg
    Welcome to a little girl – Kassidy! On that note, I’m going to save the second half of the pictures I have for a second update. Which means I’ll actually have another update for you guys tomorrow!
    Post edited by IllusoryThrall on
    @IllusoryThrall Welcome little Kassidy. :smile:
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Time for some comments! I have plenty of pics to post an update myself, but I may wait 'til Sunday/Monday to post. It's been slow at work lately, so writing updates gives me something to do. I think I've found my groove -- play on my weekends, post updates on work days lol. I'm excited to share what's been going on in my game -- All of the gen 3 kids are YA now, I've chosen an heir, I built the gen 3 home, and I built a gym community lot! I'm still working on decorating the gen 3 home, but I'll have at least one if not two updates this weekend/beginning of next week :smile:

@Kiwicantdie My new avatar is one of the premades, Holly something? She's in my Norwood Legacy game, which I've horribly neglected since quarantine ended :tongue: Knitting is a little finicky -- the items are unlocked for the current household, so when you go to manage worlds and move 1-2 sim(s) out of the 'current household', the items are no longer unlocked for them. For example, the items Eden unlocked stuck with Aiyden and Iris after Haven and Eden moved out, and they were 'unlocked' again once I moved Aiyden and Iris in with Haven. So for this gen I'm moving Blaze and Raven out first (it'll create 'new households' for them), then moving Haven, Suri, and Storm (the 'current household') into the new gen 3 house, then moving Haven and Suri out (another 'new household') so Storm and future fam ('current household') still has all the knitted items unlocked. Sorry if that was ramble-y and doesn't make sense :sweat_smile: I've had 5% woohoo set since I downloaded MCCC, it's been like 2 generations now and not once 'oops'! I would've uploaded some of the 'hot teens' but they're all YA now :grimace: I was having issues with decorations being stuck on my home lot, but it wasn't holiday decor, it wouldn't let me resent the 'everyday' decor. To be fair it was just some lights on the side fence because it won't recognize my flat roof as an actual roof, but it was still annoying seeing red, white, and green lights in spring :tongue: It reset once another holiday came around and I set the holiday decorations, then I could reset both holiday & everyday decor. I almost never visit community lots during holidays because it always gets stuck for me :tongue: Yes yes yes I'm so excited for Max & Kori! I need another update just so I can see you force them to love each other their romance blossom :heart::lol: Also please upload your community lots to the gallery sometime, cause I will totally use them at some point if not in this save lol.

@amadazulsim Hi!! I'm glad you found us :heart: Don't worry about not being able to finish. I've started, quit, and re-started so many times on the old thread, and everyone still puts up with me :sweat_smile: I'll enjoy your updates for as long as you can post them :smile: The house looks great! I'm so excited that you're rebuilding Sulani. I can't wait to do that world next. I love seeing Manu and Luana!! They look like they are living a relaxing beach life :blush: I love seeing Luana with her mermaid tail but omg what is she doing?? Being able to knit in the water seems like an oversight on pack compatibility, but it's so funny! I can't wait for more!

@debjameswhite Ahh I'm so glad Lucia finally got to (properly) meet Lia & Heath! Sawyer's shocked face was priceless lol. I'm so happy for Lucia, she finally got a family :heart: A baby girl!! Congrats! I love the name Samara. That Harvestfest dinner looks amazing :love: You and @OJenn are really tempting me with that food retexture mod lol. Oh wow -- look at those family trees! The whole family is gorgeous. I can't believe Lia & Heath already have four grandkids! I'm glad Samara will have lots of cousins to grow up with :smile: ...and hopefully some siblings soon too? :wink:

@Heckstress17 I did end up building that warehouse gym! It replaces the community space though. Also it doesn't look amazing in pics right now, because there's a camera bug that no one seems to be talking about?? First of all, I can't raise the walls in tab mode, so my pics have all these "open skylights" where ceilings should be *eye roll emoji* And on top of that windows aren't reflecting properly in mirrors, and this build is full of the big floor-to-ceiling mirrors, so yeah. But it's functional! :lol: I put it on the gallery in case you want to check it out. Spoiler alert tho - I also put my gen 3 house shell and my YA not-heirs on the gallery as well :lol:

@Wentcrazy "Sims 2020" is just as crazy as real world 2020...eco lifestyle broke everything and hasn't been patched whatsoever, the community flew into an outrage over the star wars pack, a patch that didn't fix anything relevant broke the game in even worse ways...it is just NOT our year lol. I bet they'll release another EP in Nov/Dec too and that'll make it worse, but they'll patch in a few free holiday-exclusive CAS items and that'll make it all better, right? *insert eye roll emoji* I can't complain too much though, my game may be glitchy as hell but at least it's still playable unlike TS3 lol.

Good for Zeke getting fit! I think it's cool that a lot of us have 'fit' sims right now -- @Heckstress17 has Cassidy, I have Storm, you have Zeke (I'm sure I'm missing others lol). Aww I love that mama Iris visited :heart: A knitting CURSE?? What?!?! I'm so intrigued...I kinda want it to happen in my game just so I can see what it's all about :lol: That's awful that they couldn't romance each other for a whole week though :grimace: Oh man I totally ship Ziva and Jordan!! Zeke looks amazing with his new makeover! I added him & Ziva to my game too, and they're such pretty sims :blush: Poor Rose...I would be frustrated if I couldn't romance my man for a week too! @debjameswhite mentioned the same bug about graduating uni -- sims aren't properly graduating and getting a degree right now? I would just cheat in her degree and see if that lets you start her at the appropriate level of scientist, and if not, well cheat that too lol. If it happens to Storm, that's what I'm going to do, because I EARNED that degree/higher career level :lol: Oh right, Ziva already has a boyfriend...... :grimace: well I still ship her and Jordan :smirk::lol: Wow Rose has been sick a LOT! You just need to buy medicine in bulk at this point :lol: YAY they can finally romance again!! Hopefully this means nooboos soon? :smiley: WAIT you can build snowmen in your game?? I couldn't during the last winter, it kept bugging out and canceling the action! Urgh I'm so over these bugs. I loved seeing Zeke getting to make a snowman in your game at least lol. All of the snow fun pics are so great, they look like they had so much fun :blush: Eeeee wedding time! Rose is absolutely GORGEOUS in her dress :love: AHH BABY BUMP!! I'm so excited :smiley: What a gorgeous wedding. LOL I loved Faith's angry/sassy faces at the end, she definitely did inherit Aiyden's attitude :lol: Amazing update!

@IllusoryThrall Yay an update!! Sooo many kiddos, you've certainly got a houseful over there! Adrian's a cute kid, I also love the geek trait and his new room is so cool! AHH you're adding more kids to this madness! You're a brave soul. I refuse to have more than three, barring an MCCC "oopsie" lol. Yikes! The cowplants have taken so many Aiydens, you better keep an eye on him! Another girl, congrats!! I'm sure big sis is happy to have another girl in the house :wink: I can't wait for your next update, I'm excited to hear it's coming soon!
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    I was going to play then realized I needed to do comments!

@amadazulsim You did such a great job on this house! I thought I had given that comment already but I didn't see it so I will say it again!
    Hooray first update! I love that you are doing the challenge in Sulani with Manu and Luana. I didn't understand why she was sad so quickly but then I realized I had missed a line. Poor thing. What a good sweet husband Manu is! How funny that she's knitting in the water! What a sweet first update! I'm so happy you've come back to play <3

@Heckstress17 Thank you for saying that about Lia. I love her but of course I'm biased. I'm so glad you think she's pretty.

@Wentcrazy Zeke is looking good at the gym! Whoa! I wonder what caused that bad interaction over gifting some knitting?? Scary! Oh I love Zeke's new look and outfits. He's very handsome. The house looks so pretty and with all the work Zeke is putting in at the gym, why should he care about clothes! OH! I just had that glitch happen with Sawyer too! When I researched it, it looks like it either has something to do with graduating near a holiday or because a NPC moved into the house. Both of these things happened. How annoying. EA PLEASE SEND HELP. Ohh! Faith is having a nooboo!! Poor Rose being so sick. At first I thought nooboo? I guess that couldn't even be possible though in her case. They did certainly seem to make up for it! I loved all your snow pics even though I'm not a big fan. awwww proposal! Hooray! OH There is a nooboo! Her dress is so pretty and they look great. I love seeing all the guests. Aww your first case of heir regret. We all have had it. I'm still glad you chose Rose :) Cut us off! What?? haha :)

@IllusoryThrall awww love day. Look at how cute your kids are. What a cutie Jaron is and it's good you got a good toddler trait with 4 kids in the house! Huge open space? Sounds like you need more kids! You just made me realize I've been slacking on outfit tours. I think I've done one...but I love Adrian's. I like his hair. It's different. Oh congrats on level 10 in gardening! Adrian's room looks really good! I like the wall you used. I don't think I ever would have thought to use it before but now I will! haha! Yes!!! Aiyden, please be careful. Iris can't do another nooboo without you! Oh Kassidy! Hooray! I can't wait for the 2nd half!

FAMILY TREE A lot of you commented on the family tree...probably cause I pasted it right into my update this time, but I thought I would tell you how I manage it since some of you feel overwhelmed by keeping it. First to answer @Wentcrazy I keep it just for fun. I like to look back at the generations and get some pics of sims that I sometimes don't even meet in my game. Like Kennedi Wolfe...she's sooo pretty. Anyways I only include the heir, their children and all their children's children. So for example, Tristan's line is done now. I won't add any of his kid's children and we'll just move forward with Lia and her children's children....IF that makes sense haha. The one exception in this case will be Hailey because I've decided to keep the Willow Creek challenge going from a distance :)
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 15: The Family Grows

Sweet little Samara grew into a cute little toddler and was the apple of her father’s eye.
    41UVgc8.png

He loved nothing more than reading to her on the sofa.
    EuQQRZ8.png

His wife knew that wasn’t quite true and she had some news related to that.
    xbH5TaO.png

She broke the news while he was preparing his senior presentation.
    cx83QBB.png

Should we have two kids while I’m in college? No. Do I care? No. He was over joyed.
    9iPIkVI.png

They went out that night to celebrate and ran into Evie and Trey Porter with one of their little children.
    s3rkWWB.png

They had a wonderful evening.
    Aq3xS1R.png

When they got home, Sawyer tucked little Samara into her big girl bed and read her a story.
    SrvrIu3.png

In the morning it was bath time. He takes as much time as he can get with her. He knows soon he will be in a career that doesn’t give him a lot of time with his children.
    VY94cjq.png

She’s very independent and likes spending time on her own.
    0qIhR0g.png

“Honey? I love your level 1 music, I really do, but I’m writing a term paper right now…”
    Y3SOvDC.png

She decided to go check on Samara who was using the potty all on her own.
    IEkUPyF.png

“Good job!”
    7KsUsSx.png

Sawyer’s family constantly showed up now to see the new wife and their little niece.
    AailGll.png

Lia didn’t bake a cake every time she came over, but it was always on her mind.
    ExpFKYj.png

Lucia gets some time with Samara too when Dad’s away.
    fVWPRv7.png

Samara loves her rocking chair! Be careful!
    fLVskFW.png
    LRcioVy.png

It was time for nooboo number two and Sawyer seems to be developing a pattern.
    7wF4akX.png

Guess who has been here.
    lOPsk5F.png

When Sawyer woke up he met his daughter Selena. ((Not to jinx myself, but that is 2 single births!))
    Orfp5PW.png

Heath called and I was a little surprised. “Umm dad, you’re here all the time, but why don’t you come over right now?”
    GRUQ3Pe.png

He did and that was great because it was Winterfest already. Also Selena was a toddler already! Also there are no pictures in between because I was trying to figure out why Sawyer wouldn’t go to graduation!
    P7Jd7Vf.png

They had a wonderful time with just Lia and Heath.
    2oCC3PB.png

It’s good because there is not room for the entire family!
    uKM5hFH.png

Lia loves her little princess.
    NIvgcJS.png

Heath and his grandbaby having a snooze.
    bLRHXtB.png

Lia convinced Sawyer and Lucia to move back to Port Promise. She actually still owned her container home and they could move right in. They actually had enough to add a basement and make it a little bigger for a growing family.
    vgbwYbu.png

Of course they had to break it in right away.
    Qo9K8wH.png

Some family heirlooms.
    phstJ9t.png

It was time for Samara’s birthday, so of course they invited Lia over to do her thing.
    EYa9GqS.png

She was one of the cutest toddlers I have had!
    Bj2gbkC.png

Dad, it’s OK, you don’t have to be embarrassed about Mom’s cake habit. We needed a cake today!
    Wjb0Vrg.png

Deep breaths Dad.
    ayEoGk3.png

To keep my nooboo count down, and because Sawyer is a cat lover…please meet Budge.
    RM7syWy.png

And also Hilda.
    baFtDA5.png

They were well timed.
    MpLZIbF.png
    Oh I also meant to comment about Cassiel and Sawyer and Lucia. Sawyer got one of those mysterious phone calls that said, "Hey inheritance..." Every time I've gotten that call I've taken the "what's the catch?" route and this time I decided to say, "Gimmee!!!" Well she said, "Sure, but there is a catch...you have to be married in 7 days." I thought, "OK I'll play." but Sawyer and Cassiel were really struggling to get their romance bar up. I was committed though. She had the childish trait so I figured that had something to do with it. I remembered how hard it was when I was trying to get Caiden together with Andy. Anyways, that night I got the message that Cassiel had married another man. I was clearly more devastated than Sawyer was but then Lucia magically appeared. I wanted Sawyer to get married to see if he got the inheritance (he didn't but the sim who called him died before the 7 days so I'm not sure if he would have). He and Lucia just really hit it off and their romance bar skyrocketed. I was still angry though so when she was flirty I wanted it not to work out. Guys, she is the sweetest most loving sim. She loves her husband, she loves her family, she loves his family! I'm still sad about Cassiel but I can tell you Sawyer isn't! Anyways, that's the story about Sawyer and Lucia and why the drama disappeared :)

Also on a side note, @Heckstress17 Kaitlin married another Heck child.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @IllusoryThrall - Oh wow you weren't kidding about the madness :lol: But at least Aiyden and Iris are happy about having another kiddo. Can't wait to see Kassidy as a todd ♥

@debjameswhite - Samara is so cute with her mama's hair color and her daddy's bright eyes. Oh yay another nooboo! Sawyer will need that bonus that comes with the college degree lol. I like to think that Lia is baking the cakes for the kids and hey and maybe her daugther-in law too. That so sweet of Lia to give her container home to Sawyer (I had wondered what you were going to do with it ♥ )
    @IllusoryThrall l Such a nice update! You have such a cute family and Adrian makes such a cute geek :) Oh, the family is growing even more. Congrats on a little girl! I'm super excited to see how her genetics will turn out to be!

@JordanNicoleJJ we should just erase and skip 2020 from all our brains - RL and Sims. I've never been so frustrated with a year in general and I had to make so many changes to my plans :(
    Oh god, the next EP will probably make everything even worse. I totally forgot about that!

We're having a bunch of fit sims :D
    I was so shocked and surprised about the knitting curse! Rose gifted Zeke a sweater and then there was a dark cloud and I got the notification that they have the "lovers/knitting curse". Super weird and shocking for me. I was also informed that it is said that the curse makes any romantic interaction go badly and that couples have broken up because of it - so I did not risk it :D So it was no romantic interaction for a week for both of my sims.
    Ziva and Jordan are so cute! Jordan is still a teen though :( I should have put him in my game sooner. But idk, maybe MCCC will work in my favor :D Cause MCCC already did a number on me (or Ziva in that case *spoiler*). You can't build a snowman?! :-( How sad is that? These bugs are super annoying...
    I tried giving Rose a little bit more "girly" vibe during the wedding but since she still is more of a tomboy (or was as a child), I didn't want to go overboard with it as it doesn't fit her personality :) I'm glad you liked it <3 Yes, a big baby bump! :smiley: Haha Faith barely smiled during the wedding and was always showing her best Aiyden impression (maybe he possessed her and attended the wedding that way :D).

@debjameswhite They got cursed because they are lovers :( So be prepared for any gifts when they are lovers - they might end up being cursed :D
    I did have a holiday coming up in my game. What's even worse: it also happened to Zeke!! So I cheated and used MCCC to let them graduate. It took a day but then they both got their degrees and had their ceremony. I let Rose quite the job (she was level 3 at the time) and started again. This time everything was normal. I only wasted a week that way :(
    When Rose was sick, I figured it could be a nooboo. But it wasn't (they only had that one shower woohoo before they moved in together) and then the curse happened... So Rose got pregnant after they got engaged (but they had so many woohoos I lost count lol). I'm still glad I chose Rose but seeing Faith having such an Aiyden attitude made me really sentimental and I wished for a second I had chosen Faith instead :D I really need to create a family tree with all the kids (and their names). I can hardly keep up and wouldn't be surprised if you can't remember any of the kids and their names :D
    Haha yes, I had to make a cut. I have more pictures to share but the update was so huge already :D

Samara is sooo cute <3 I love how her dad is reading to her! Oh, more nooboos! She looks so happy when she tells him. And he is smiling as well! :) "Should we have two kids while I’m in college? No. Do I care? No." -> oh god, that's soo good! Sawyer is such an amazing dad. He does so much for little Samara and I'm sure she is such a daddy's girl. Lia and her cake baking :D But it's nice if you have an upcoming birthday :D Another baby girl <3 Oh god, you invited Lia to do the cake baking :-D To be honest, I'd to the same in RL. Also congrats on getting a cat (keeping the nooboo count down :D). Or two! Can we have close-ups of the cats soon? <3
    edited September 2020
    Time for another update!
    09-17-20_2-01-28-pm.jpg
    Luke heads off to scouts while Jaron plays with his food on the couch. Hopefully he doesn’t make a mess. At this point, Luke only has three badges yet to go, but I think all but one will have to be done as a teen. He’s not doing so well on his aspiration because my game doesn’t seem to be spawning kids for him to be friends with. Hopefully his little brother aging up will help him out on that one.
    09-17-20_2-03-19-pm.jpg
    I have never really messed around with this thing, and have been having fun with letting the kids play against each other. Unfortunately, it also seems to be bugged like chess at the moment, and doesn’t want to let them complete the game. (GRRR EA!!)
    09-17-20_2-12-12-pm.jpg
    Still no last Microscope print…
    irislogic.jpg
    … But we did get this! Now Aiyden and Iris won’t have to take turns on it. It also means that Iris will get her last promotion when she has work next.
    mckenzieasp.jpg
    Just barely finished this one in time. I got her birthday notice and realized she was just half a point of creativity away from getting it complete, so I made her play with the dolls for a while. She didn’t seem impressed.
    09-17-20_2-25-18-pm.jpg
    Time to see her all growed up. *grin*
    mckenzieteen.jpg
    Not terrible traits.. but I can’t say I’m a fan of the Mansion Baron aspiration. At least her hobby matches her trait!
    mckenzieteen1.jpg
    Outfit tour. She had a short hairstyle, so I stuck with that idea, but went for some color for her. Then followed the hair color with her outfits colors. The white dress for party outfit was her idea, and I liked it so much I kept it.
    09-17-20_3-11-55-pm.jpg
    Not sure I’m a huge fan of her genetics.. but I do have to admit, by the end of this chapter, she’s growing on me. Still haven’t decided whether she’s in the running for heir or not, though.

Her room makeover:
    09-17-20_3-26-15-pm.jpg
    09-17-20_3-26-27-pm.jpg
    I gave her a guitar. We’ll see if I ever remember to have her use it.. LOL.
    09-17-20_3-28-58-pm.jpg
    OMGosh, Aiyden.. I’m so sorry I forgot you were making candles! Poor fella didn’t make it to the bathroom in time, and I got the “no excuse” achievement for a bladder fail on a lot with 5 or more toilets. HAHA!
    09-17-20_3-32-18-pm.jpg
    Jaron is so cute. He’s always getting attention from his parents and siblings, so I doubt social skill will ever be an issue for him!
    09-17-20_3-42-42-pm.jpg
    After Luke gets home from Scouts, we have him take a trip to the Willow Creek park (that doesn’t really exist right now) .. but at least the fishing areas are there.. and there’s frogs to find. He finishes his Outdoor badge easily and heads home with his froggies.
    kassidytoddler.jpg
    It’s time! Silly little Kassidy…
    09-17-20_5-01-51-pm.jpg
    … Is so adorable. Those big eyes and black hair instantly make her stand out from her siblings to me. We’ll have to see how she grows up.
    09-17-20_5-09-39-pm.jpg
    Proof that we got the very last microscope print … finally! Aiyden found it for his wife, which means her aspiration is now complete.

For those with a squeamish trait: skip this next pic…
    09-17-20_5-14-12-pm.jpg
    Apparently the meat walls can get infested with bugs and still be at “Normal” quality. EWWW. Spray those things quick, Iris!
    09-17-20_5-31-15-pm.jpg
    I’m not sure what they were talking about here, but McKenzie’s expression was so funny I had to capture it. Jaron is, once again, inserting himself in “adult” conversations like he owns the place. (And Luke is cleaning up the dishes all by himself. What a kid!)
    09-17-20_5-37-38-pm.jpg
    This is Aleki, the kid Luke befriended for his aspiration. He grew up, and I just had to see whether he and McKenzie would get along. They made friends quite quickly…
    09-17-20_5-46-27-pm.jpg
    … But it seems he’s not ready to jump into a relationship yet. Poor McKeznie is so embarrassed about it, too.
    09-17-20_5-49-41-pm.jpg
    After Aleki leaves, she drowns her embarrassment in learning to cook. Let’s be honest, though, she’s really not very good at it yet. I let her make her little brother’s cake.. and… well, let’s just say I wished @debjameswhite ‘s Lia was around!
    09-17-20_5-54-56-pm.jpg
    .. Because it turned out AWFUL! Even Jaron looks a bit concerned.. and I didn’t let anyone eat it – for obvious reasons. Ew.
    jaronchild.jpg
    He’s perfect for Eco Lifestyle!
    09-17-20_6-09-16-pm.jpg
    I went with a green theme for his outfits – and he picked the hair cut. I tried others on him, but this one just looked the best.

He gets the third floor room, which had been set up as a “guest room” until now, since the last person to stay in it was Iris back when she and Aiyden weren’t seeing eye to eye.
    09-17-20_6-34-06-pm.jpg
    09-17-20_6-34-13-pm.jpg
    I like the way it turned out. It’s a nice getaway up there from the hectic family below.
    09-17-20_6-49-25-pm.jpg
    Kassidy is trying to learn her skills, but with as crazy as five kids is.. I don’t know whether she’ll actually get to Happy Toddler like all her siblings. We’ll see!
    09-17-20_6-54-07-pm.jpg
    Poor Aiyden is completely over me making him work on his Logic skill. He’s really unamused with me at this point.
    aiydenlogic.jpg
    … But at least he got results! Now he just needs to finish up fabrication skill for his aspiration. He (and me) are pretty tired of making candles.. but he’s only got a half point of skill left to go.
    09-17-20_7-02-47-pm.jpg
    I leave you with a picture just proving that Aiyden is still grumpy. Especially in the mornings. (But it’s rare that the angry moodlet gets through all the other positive ones from having a happy family.)

EDIT: Oh, and on another note: what do you guys think of my new signature graphic?
    The updates have been fun to see. ty
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited September 2020
    Evergreen Harbor: Generation 2 - Update 9

I left off my last update with the promise to show more pictures of Chelsea since her twin got most of the love last time. Let's just say, that though she's a charmer... she needs to work on being charming lol
    Hv5OFqd.png

But she and her twin Chloe have still completely won me over :heart:
    JvumN9g.png

Cassidy and Carson are BFF's and both coming to the end of their teenage years, Cassidy first of course.
    KzThT2s.png

I'm happy to say, that with her social brother's help, she made her 2nd friend :lol:
    iBEPhLv.png

She's so pretty :heart: I've been blessed genetically this generation.
    LL8UOp2.png

You knew where this was going :lol:
    DG6MiYx.png

She put the moves on Mr.Ice blonde cutie. Their pup, Chester, looks uncomfortable lol
    KtjncLO.png

With only one day to spare before becoming a YA she had her first kiss :smile: (I can't remember the guy's name :confused: )
    43CYLBH.png

Life in the Greene house is very very very chaotic lol so Cass ended up baking her own birthday cake.
    UT3FnRt.png

And she's now a full grown adult :bawling: It seems like only yesterday she was running naked through the house.
    nc5uS7K.png

I think she was dealt some pretty interesting traits, but they all seem to work well together. I'm actually kinda regretting not choosing her as my heir :grimace: I didn't take pics of her as a YA because she looks exactly the same.
    hzIb6c1.png

but what's done is done. She moved in with her elderly Aunt and Uncle. I figure her cousins will need an adult to look after them once their parents have passed. So it works out nicely. And as you can see cousin Whitley now has a little sister, that's Vivian.
    x3y8lSH.png

This update it loaded with birthdays, and immediately after their big sister aged up, the twins celebrated their birthday's too.
    hzN2U7M.jpg

They're still super cute, and super identical lol I was worried I'd see a difference as a they age, but nope! Anyway, I LOVE them, but they're like literal clones of their Mom :bawling: so neither will be my heir.
    dlQ1uGl.jpg

Here's some of my favorite outfits for them :heart: twinning for life, and color coordinated lol
    VsulMPt.jpg

Birthday selfie! They were photobombed by Chester who had just rolled around in pee :neutral:
    TGPf9yn.png

To celebrate all of the girls having birthday's, the family headed to a splash park in San Myshuno. It was right around this time, while my whole hoard of sims was running to the lot, that I realized I'm completely insane for having this huge family :lol:
    nl9xw14.png

I absolutely love this splash park and find an excuse to use it anytime I get. The girls looked like they could've been on the commercial for summer fun lol
    0gOVFFY.png

To be fair the boys did too. I thought it was kinda funny they paired off like this.
    JWJpaOp.png

And just my future heir, Carter, being adorable :wink:
    P8GFtMT.png

Fawn and Jonas weren't interested in the water, as usual, they were only interested in themselves. I'm kinda nervous lol with Cassidy moved out of the house there's a chance a risky woohoo baby could happen, and they obviously can't keep away from each other.
    ZdUxWIi.png

After playing in the water most of the day, the kids went to play on the playground nearby. Cousin Whitley showed up, and brought along her little sister. Chelsea learned that Vivian is mean... but she's their cousin, so she's gonna like them whether she wants to or not :lol:
    HJBXqYe.png

Chloe worked on her motor skill... after I had Chelsea working on the skill for a few hours... I didn't realize I was skilling the wrong twin lol the color coordination has failed me!
    1KQ0TAH.png

Carter's a bit of a loner despite not having the trait. I think it's the middle child thing, but he enjoys being by himself none the less.
    UJQgyT7.png

And Carson made some pistachio ice cream only to end up giving himself a major brain freeze.
    krWyWmF.png

When it was time for the family to leave for the night Cassidy was still playing in the water. She literally never left that spot :lol: Bye crazy Cass! I'm sorry you have to go home with the other set of Greene's :disappointed:
    avUUUVh.png

After the birthday's life went on pretty smoothly. The twins favorite toy is still their block table.
    RoR1qAW.png

And Carter is still the slightly neglected middle child. Though with Cassidy moved out of the house, his parents had a bit more time to spare and helped him complete his aspiration :smile:
    1j8lH1l.png
    dgXkJEl.png

So you know what time it is. Again! lol
    2HEim7G.png

I missed screenshotting his traits, but he currently has all of these except Foodie, that'll be his final trait.
    L4ofaDE.png

I really like how he looks. He's not the perfect blend genetically, honestly all of the kids seem to favor their Mom much more then their Dad, but he's really cute. And he's the only kid to have one of his parents eye color. He has Jonas' exact shade of blue, where his siblings have a lighter shade, and Cassidy has a darker shade of green then her Mom.
    g3k7Nb0.png

His outfit tour. I get major soft boy vibes from him. He's just a very kind and gentle guy, but also super outdoorsy. Sweaters and hiking boots are his thing.
    6ZNSVF2.jpg

For his birthday he wanted to get a jump start on his new hobby, bowling. So he and his family headed to the bowling alley in Willow Creek.
    pDv7lPK.png

He raised his bowling skill to level 4 super fast. It's almost as if he was born to bowl or something :lol:
    m00iZB7.png

Chelsea and Chloe weren't interested in bowling and snuck off to the playground down the block. Chloe did not take it easy on her twin during their water balloon fight :lol:
    vP16iIt.png

She thought it was hilarious every time she nailed her sister in the face lol
    tsYjNg6.png

Poor Chelsea...
    LVExit8.png

She got her revenge... though I'm not sure how. She wasn't even looking at her lol
    kZTxwJc.png

Carson wasn't interested in bowling either. He ended up at the bar that's attached to the bowling alley. The bartender is Knox Greenburg's grandson. He's got an interesting look lol he's pretty skilled at his job though.
    HEY96tP.png

Carson didn't care that their families go way back :lol: his public enemy aspiration isn't gonna complete itself lol!
    Faqwxjs.png

Then every family members phones rang at once...
    ZevOn69.png

Everyone was super close to Uncle Silas, and was plunged into a deep depression. No one more then his oldest daughter Whitley. I was just glad she was with family when she heard the news. And shortly after this her Mom passed away too. Moving Cassidy into the household was the right call.
    THftgFe.png

Carter hung around the bowling alley a bit after everyone else, and ended up eating at the bar. His Mom called and told him he was breaking curfew and this was his face. Also look @Wentcrazy Zeke made an appearance in my game but Carter had to leave before getting to meet him lol
    KmXPqW3.png

As Carter was dragging his exhausted self home I realized fall had arrived. I felt like Summer lasted forever. It basically did with a trillion sims in the house lol
    8vLK2bJ.png

I wasn't sure where to end this update. I have more to share, but this is a pretty big update already. I'll leave you with this picture of Chester sleeping peacefully :heart:
    NP7Qcn4.png

I WILL be back tomorrow for comments! I promise! I've been typing up this update in my free time for the past few days and just wanted to get it posted tonight. Tomorrow I should be free all day, so I'll be back. Happy Simming! :smiley:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Heckstress17 I loved the update! I'm glad you got it posted before bedtime. The photobomb by Chester was by FAR my favorite part, though. Especially considering he was filthy at the time. Cassidy sure is a character, I hope we'll see her at family gatherings, because she's still my favorite of all your kids. :smiley: Here's hoping you don't end up with an extra baby now that she has moved out, though! Also: RIP Silas, you'll be missed!
    @IllusoryThrall Congrats on logic level 10 and McKenzie growing up! I really like her room make over. OH no! haha poor Aiyden. No excuse... ewww meat wall is so disgusting. Oh poor McKenzie with Aleki. It's so hard to be a teen! Aww look at little Jaron! He's such a cutie and once again, I love his room. Haha I just realized I was so appalled by the meat wall that I didn't comment on Kassidy aging up. She really is cute. Your new signature is cool! I actually spent time looking at this morning before commenting.

@Heckstress17 Awww come on...I mean look at her while she's making that mess. Absolute charmer! Such cuties. I always feel sad/excited when the teens come to the end of their teen years. It was so weird to see the couch picture change from Carson to random cutie. You really have some cute sims in your game. Cassidy really did get interesting traits. I hate that loner trait though. Smart to move her in with her aunt and uncle though. OH the twins are so cute. You are right though they look a lot like their Mom. I love the pic of them all running to the park and I love your park. It seems like such fun! I loved all those pics. Of course Fawn and Jonas couldn't keep their hands off each other. May I suggest a cat? hehe I'm glad to see Carter finished his aspiration. My kids for some reason are very neglected this generation. Or at least they feel that way. I don't know, two of them got their good toddler traits...anyways this is about you not me! WHAT a cutie!! And he's your heir! Hooray! He looked great bowling, but the twins. OMG. I can't get enough. OH Carson! I did not realize he had that aspiration! Everyone is so shocked! I can't believe Silas is gone already! Haha your good to set the curfew i have never done that.
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 16: X

Life would never feel this peaceful again. Budge is always sleeping with the kids even though it’s Sawyer who gets super excited to see him every day.
    pky1IfY.png

At least he got some time with Hilda.
    CmPSZrv.png

I caught this group of people hanging around outside their house. They are all related to the family though my sims have not met any of them. Apparently Heath knows them though? I think he’s still up to shenanigans. He looks like he’s completely over it though.
    eB1uqOz.png

Inside, Sawyer also shares his love with small children.
    Q2S54an.png

On New Year’s Eve they started their celebration by going to the park. While Samara made new friends, Selena mimicked her in the toddler space.
    kMiiacr.png

The parents had some alone time while they kept their eyes on their playing children.
    N8QnCMq.png

Finally though, Sawyer couldn’t resist playing sea monster for the kids.
    AUqfYk8.png

After the park, they went to celebrate at Lia and Heath’s house since they didn’t have a television. Kaitlin’s new husband Iker had started a fire. Luckily, Sawyer did not panic and took care of the issue. What? My heir fixing the fire instead of starting it? Amazing.
    gwBpaDw.png
    9nfbRce.png

All this excitement caused Lucia to realize something. I love that her first thought is always Sawyer.
    p5rp3p3.png

I’m so excited, I can’t even look at you.
    XVFpGA0.png

He was thrilled. I love him.
    EVCLMfV.png

Then she told LIa who was equally thrilled.
    q4GMi38.png
    3F5nAHF.png

Selena is the only one not happy in this picture.
    7GwGxFV.png

Then everyone went inside and enjoyed the countdown.
    YtFdmbv.png

Even Selena had some fun.
    Thv8ekx.png

Though she crashed later. @heckstress17 look how pretty Elsa is :)
    SmMRxbA.png

Heath and Lia were the first to celebrate the new year. I miss them.
    poRCexb.png

Hailey and Ridge also took advantage. Sawyer and Lucia were too busy chasing kids I guess.
    ODJQl9Z.png

When they got home, Samara told her sister a story to help her get to sleep.
    n3vKPL2.png

The next day, with the help of a cheat mod, Sawyer finally got his graduation.
    kiQrNBa.png

Little Hilda grew up under Budge’s watchful eye.
    32biohF.png

This is the new basement I added to the house. It has all the paintings and pictures the family has taken since Greysen’s time. I was still trying to figure out what to do with them all! I love that people love to come down here and sit in these old chairs and just hang out. The chair Weston is sitting in was Greysen’s.
    MTtIJ57.png

Selena having a chat with Budge.
    HT730NO.png

And then getting a bath from Mama.
    sfXsOjg.png

Budge trying to be a statue.
    jkYA1Fx.png

For nooboo #3 Sawyer was awake! What’s happening? I don’t know what to do! I mean fair in this case…
    3jvWLv4.png

He finally settled down. He was still really empathetic though. Sawyer? Your wife is the one in labor…not you.
    6SgA65U.png

The baby stage does not last long and very soon little Silvina (on the left) was toddling around.
    tI7sL1g.png

On a whim (basically I aged them all up and couldn’t pick an heir) they tried for another and couldn’t even though I thought I still had one slot left. Why? Looks like Hilda had been busy too!
    jLAkskp.png

She looked very calm for a cat in labor.
    fGVJIcQ.png

But sure enough moments later she was welcoming a little kitten.
    I0fOqQ2.png

She’s so smug.
    WxHDuH5.png

And here is Budge. These are kitty close ups because someone asked :D
    Rn0tdt4.png

And here’s the little kitten.
    ZLrzIMJ.png

I knew from past experience that if they give a pet away, even a kitten the entire family gets really sad for too long. However, if I know where I want my pet to go, I can just move him in and no one will be sad. I wanted Weston and Elsa to have the kitten because Elsa is a cat lover and I wanted one more nooboo to see if I could get a boy if I was truly cursed this generation. Which would be ok because I have also been cursed with just boys in this family too. Pablo and Vincent were just not to be for me!
    aOxrZBY.png

Sawyer knew he was making the right decision when he saw how happy Joshua was.
    RJWYM3J.png

Back at home it was time for a bath with another cute toddler.
    XW7XYhp.png

On love day, Sawyer and Lucia went to their favorite restaurant and saw this lovely girl. She is a Hernandez and I think I see Clover’s telltale eyes. She’s really pretty!
    ZhKDJBw.png

In the restroom Lucia learned they had more to celebrate than Love Day.
    nyvw3GR.png

Sawyer was thrilled as always.
    AP94FvF.png

They’re both happy (this is the last one!)
    WM0BLVw.png

You know when you do those passionate kisses and the sim receiving that kiss always looks so surprised? Not Lucia. She knows what is coming and she’s ready.
    tPM5ALz.png

Budge made a trip to the vet. I’m glad he’s not an elder cause that always seems to be the sign!
    QT2Q7Mm.png

The girls like to hang out in the basement too. The view is so great from the livingroom!
    rGSPzLo.png

Mom went down to let the girls another nooboo was on the way.
    N2QkRDU.png

Samara was excited!
    oEuDjIj.png

So was Selina.
    rF8RuA6.png

Silvina had no idea how to react.
    Rw0VSiN.png

Sawyer started a card night with his brothers and father.
    WoUnLvn.png

It’s so hard to see Heath getting older.
    oaBx7nx.png

When it was time for the nooboo to come, cool aunt Kaitlin came over and hung out with the girls.
    FiXUG2j.png

It’s a boy! Little Lachlan.
    GPBdfZc.png

Sawyer did what he does best.
    hg1T4cM.png

He knew what to do when he woke up though.
    YBs0qSA.png

His parents came over of course right away to meet their new grandson.
    FUnzfb0.png

Of course Lia did her thing as well. I meant to give them elder makeovers but honestly I missed that they had aged up altogether.
    ybYMt0Z.png

Heath loves seeing his grandchildren.
    AYxS1ax.png

Thankfully it was time for Silvina to age up too. ((BTW have you noticed? 4 single births…))
    CdAlBXk.png
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm back! It's 10:10 am and I'm starting my comments. I wanna see how long this takes me :lol: I have a lot to comment on so I hope I don't forget anyone or anything important. (It's now 11:53 am and I'm finally done :lol: do I talk too much?? lol)

@amadazulsim - Aw! Your daughter is so sweet, and so right! We've all been friends for a super long time now. Does anyone know how long it's been since the very first genetics challenge for TS3?? I wish I knew. Anyway, awesome update! I love that you're using Luana and Manu. @JordanNicoleJJ did an awesome job creating them, and up to this point we've only gotten to see @Rhythrin use them. I loved seeing Luana cleaning up the beach. Manu really does seem to be deeply concerned for his wife. What a great husband getting up early to help her start the beach cleanup :heart: Mermaid Luana looks so cool! I've never had a mermaid sim before so I love seeing them in other peoples games.

@IllusoryThrall - It's all good. We all get in funks where we don't feel up to posting and or playing. You've got a ton of different saves you play! I checked out your blog and read into some of the other challenges you play. There's so many! But you've got a really great system for keeping it organized. BTW I like your new signature. That's a really great stormy shot. lol Chester photobombing the twins was pretty amusing to me too. I think Cassidy is my fav of the kids too :astonished: I wish I wouldn't have ruled her out as my heir so early on. I think for the next generation I won't pre-roll the kids traits when they're born. It ended up giving me too much to think about before I even really got to "know" the kids.

Your updates were great! It's awesome to see how loving the family is with each other. I especially loved seeing Mckenzie hugging little Adrian. Jaron aged up adorably and with such a great trait too! Oh your Iris collected microscope prints! That's so cool. I never would've thought to collect that. Mckenzie and Luke working on their projects is such a relatable pic. I'm glad they can talk while working on their projects too. I am loving Adrian's style. That hairstyle is adorable on him, and I love the geek trait too. His bedroom fits him perfectly. He's definitely heir material. Are you trying to top my 5 kids this generation? :lol: 10/10 would not recommend lol but welcome Kassidy! That's a popular Greene family name :wink: That's a bummer about the void critter station not letting you complete games. I haven't had that happen in my game but I'll be on the lookout now :grimace: Mckenzie's glutton trait matching her hobby is pretty lucky. I don't know how I feel about her genetics either, but I think she can win you over with her personality. Her room is pretty great too. lol I've never seen that no excuse achievement :lol: poor Aiyden. Little Kassidy is a cutie, she seems to take after her Father the most, so far anyway. Ewwww "growing" meat lol so weird. omg Mckenzie's cake really did turn out horrible :joy: we'll let it slide because she had just experienced her first rejection lol. Oh Jaron! I think he's my favorite. He's so perfect for Evergreen Harbor! I just wish he looked a bit more like his Dad. Maybe he'll surprise me as he ages.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Yesssss! I'm so excited for you to post today/tomorrow. I'm excited you've found your playing and posting groove. That way I know when to expect updates :smile: Wish I could say the same for myself, but my posting will continue to be random lol but I promise to post! I totally found all your spoilerly things on the gallery before you made your post. I've already placed Raven and Blaze in my game :wink: and you totally saved me the trouble of building for generation 3. I'm stealing your house shell! I've already placed it lol you did an awesome job with it, and I'm super excited for us to both use the exact same house :mrgreen: And like I said, you totally saved me. I was looking at the floorplans for gen 3 and I knew there was no way I'd be able to get away with the small one bedroom house, and I was like literally gonna cry just thinking about building the bigger floorplan :lol: Anyway, yes! There's a major tab mode camera bug that I've only seen a few people talking about. I can't page up or down while in tab mode anymore and it's driving me insane. I didn't know about the mirrors not reflecting though :hushed: 2020 is literally the worst. I didn't see your gym when I downloaded the others, but maybe you were still in the process of uploading stuff when I was on. I'll check again. I definitely want your gym!

@debjameswhite - I thought Chelsea still looked pretty charming while making her mess too :heart: It's so funny you say you hate the loner trait. It's one of my favs lol it's just so easy to play. I wish I could take credit for that splash park, but I didn't build it. It's one of my favorite builders lots. Her name is Silrose on the gallery. And yes lol everyone around Carson is always pretty appalled when he starts throwing his insults around. Your family tree explanation mostly makes sense to me :lol: I trust that you've got your system down to a T. I love seeing all of the family that even you yourself may not have seen before. Also I'm glad you explained the Lucia situation a little more. I didn't have any hard feelings about Cassiel marrying another guy. We've all had that experience with MCC, and she totally reminded me of childish, and hard to romance, Andromeda. I just wasn't a fan of Lucia's overly flirtatious ways, especially since that was our first impression of her. But all has been forgiven, and she and Sawyer are clearly very happy together :heart:

omg toddler Samara was the cutest! I love her hair, and those big blue eyes. Sawyer is such a great Dad, managing university and a toddler like a pro. I was surprised to see Lucia expecting again so soon. I had thought they may wait to give Samara a sibling until he had graduated, but they seem excited, and are clearly managing just fine. It's always great to see my sims living happily in your game :heart: Even if Sawyer didn't end up with their daughter, it's nice Sawyer's still friendly with Cassiel's parents. Haha Sawyer's comment about Lucia's level one music :lol: It was great to see the family coming by, as always you do a great job with the family dynamics. Welcome baby Selena! I know you're more surprised by the fact you got another single birth, but I'm surprised it was another girl. I swear you always have boys. I love that picture of Lia holding Samara, and the pic of Heath napping on the couch with Selena :lol: I'm glad the family moved back to Port Promise. The family heirlooms are my fav :heart: Welcome to Budge and Hilda! BTW the flooring in that bathroom is super cool! I of course loved seeing the family out playing at the snowy park :love: lol Sawyer putting out a fire and not starting it?? Are you sure he's the heir? lol. It's adorable that the first thing on Lucia's mind when finding out she's pregnant is her husband :heart: All of the new years pictures were perfect! You're right, Elsa really is gorgeous, and I love her style. It's so annoying you had to use a mod to get Sawyer to graduation, but I'm glad he was able to graduate. The new basement space is such a great idea. I love all of the paintings and photographs from past generations. I wanted to bring along all that kind of stuff with my heir, but decided to leave it all behind because I didn't have a place to put it all. I'm glad you've got the space. Budge really did look like he was trying to blend in the with statues lol! Awwww a kitten :love: and a new baby! Silvina is a cool name, and another girl! I love the pics at Anavrin. How cool that Lucia found out she was expecting while they were there. The hostess is totally a Hernandez descendant, I can see it in her eyes. Lia and Heath are elders now :bawling: I guess that makes sense. You got your boy AND a single birth :heart: You're very lucky. Stop while you're ahead lol! I loved these updates!

@Wentcrazy - Rose's degree not starting her ahead in her career might not be a bug after all! The same thing happened to me with Fawn. I went to enroll her in the education career and it kept starting her at level 1, despite her having a degree. I googled it and found out that when your sim graduates a whole separate career will appear for them to apply to, and sure enough when I looked again there was a separate education career for her degree that started her at the right level. I hope that's the case in your game and it's not really a bug. I'd hate for Rose to have wasted her time at university :confused:

Zeke working out but being distracted by the TV is so me too lol Have I mentioned how much I love Zayne's hair style with the headband? I just have a thing for long hair on guys :lol: Iris visiting, and then Zeke's family coming by to visit was so sweet. Everyone playing this challenge is doing such a great job keeping their family's involved. omg I don't have the knitting pack (though I'm gonna buy it next payday because everyone has made it look super fun) so I had no idea sims could have cursed items?! As if Rose needed more reason to distance herself from romance :lol: She was already as disinterested as could be, and now that she's finally fallen for Zeke your game is trying to keep them apart! Haha she looks kinda smug in that picture of her knitting. "Like did you seriously think a little curse would stop me??" Awwww Jordan!!! Can I ship him a Ziva?? Because I already do lol! I know she has a boyfriend, but she and Jordan look so cute together. Anyway, I love Zeke's new makeover. I never noticed his freckles before. They make him like 10x's cuter :heart: Congrats on Rose graduating with A's! Her nephew Aron is a total cutie, though he does appear that his Mom was really hoping he'd be a girl :lol: Poor Rose being so sick but still taking care of stuff around the house. She's seriously a super sim. Yay snow! I love Zeke's punk snowman, and Rose is adorable making snow angels. They had so much fun together in the snow. I was not expecting Zeke to propose then, but super excited when I realized what was happening :heart: His snowy proposal was beautiful. I also love that he was wearing the sweater that tried to keep them apart :lol: That church was a great find, it's perfect. I didn't notice Rose's baby bump in the first pic, but couldn't miss it in the second. I'm so excited! Their wedding pictures were gorgeous and so romantic. I love that we've seen them grow up together and now they're married :blush: Also how cool is it that there was a sim playing the organ while they said their vows :heart: And look at Iris and Orion's triplets! Juan and Troy look identical, and Jaime does seem to look just like her Dad. omg Faith :joy: she's definitely her Father's daughter. And omg Ziva's gonna be the new baby's godmother :bawling: That's so sweet! I love it! I can't wait to see more!

Origin ID:Heckstress17
    Rebuild Evergreen Harbor: Gen 2

The holidays seem never-ending in my game lol. My last game sesh started off with New Years, which was a simple affair for these Greenes. They stayed home, had a few drinks, and watched the countdown to midnight.
    1-3.png

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for (not really, I think you know who I'm gonna pick lol) -- my gen 3 heir choice is Storm! I mean, honestly, how could I not pick him? My gorgeous chef :love:
    3-3.png

Since he's definitely my heir, I enrolled him in uni. The last part of Haven and Suri's aspiration is to have a child max a career (which apparently the teenage part time jobs don't count for anymore?? I swear they used to count, but it didn't could Storm maxing the retail career :confused: ), so they all need him to get a good head start on his career lol. Despite being accepted into Britechester for a distinguished culinary arts degree, he actually chose Foxbury, because I think Haven would disown him if he didn't uphold the Foxbury graduate legacy :lol:
    5-3.png

He got started on his big projects right away. I've found it's easier to manage the homework throughout the week if I can get the finals out of the way in the beginning. Also I love that the culinary arts presentations feature a stove fire...sims uni classes be like "Cooking 101: How Not To Burn Your House Down While Cooking Mac N Cheese" :joy:
    6-3.png

Storm also joined the Foxbury soccer team, hoping to get in better shape and make some fit friends. What he actually got was a sprained arm and really, really tired out lol.
    7-3.png

So this is my game in a nutshell now. A bunch of half-naked barely-adults casually hanging out with the 'rents lol. At least Blaze has an excuse (sorta), he got a part-time job as a lifeguard :sunglasses:
    8-3.png

Guess who else is a lifeguard? @Heckstress17 's Journey Porter :wink: Blaze and Journey developed a bit of a romance at work, and one night Blaze invited her over to take it to the next level :wink:
    12-3.png

13-3.png

Just in time for Love Day too! Except Journey aged up into a YA overnight and MCC promptly married her off :confused: Blaze didn't sweat it, he never made it "official" with Journey anyway. Instead, he invited over one of his old childhood friends, Willa Marsh, and gave her flowers for Love Day :smile:
    15-3.png

She's such a sweetie, but I was surprised she even came over when he called, because she didn't come to his teen birthday party or any of their club hangouts since they aged up into teens. It probably won't go anywhere, especially since Blaze isn't serious about romance right now anyway, but I'm glad he wasn't alone on Love Day.
    16-3.png

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Raven couldn't care less about Love Day. She spent most of the day tinkering in Haven's workshop, with Eve's supervision of course. She took to robotics quickly and made her first chatter bot without getting shocked even once -- she's a natural!
    17-3.png

#FutureEngineer #STEMgirls #girlpower
    18-3.png

Raven and Eve are best buds and basically inseparable. Throwback to Raven's toddlerhood love of dancing -- Eve taught Raven how to do the 'robot' :wink:
    19-3.png

And Raven taught Eve how to do...this? :joy: These two are such goofs lol.
    20-3.png

Mid-dance party, Raven got this text from @Kiwicantdie 's Adahy!! I almost declined because like I said, Raven has no interest in romance whatsoever, BUT then I saw where he invited her to -- the ancient ruins, which seemed right up this goth princess' alley. Smooth move, Adahy :wink:
    21-3.png

They met at the ruins and were both super awkward about it, in a cute way lol :blush: I'm already shipping my goth princess and @Kiwicantdie 's tumblr boy :heart: (That's what we used to call him right? And didn't he end up being an engineer too?? :blush: )
    22-3.png

They hung out for awhile, explored the ruins, and took lots of pics. There was a little flirting here and there...
    23-3.png

Then Raven had a WILD idea... "Hey Ady...you see that bush next to the "no woohoo" sign over there? What if we..." :smirk: Adahy is so innocent & precious :bawling: Stop corrupting him, Raven!
    24-3.png

But corrupt him she did. Hmmmm I wonder if there was a REASON for that sign, Raven??? The poor tourists were traumatized :lol:
    25-3.png

Adahy and Raven didn't even notice, they were seeing fireworks :wink:
    26-3.png

"The coast is clear! Let's go, Ady!" Adahy looked so scared that they'd get caught...I'm glad to see he retained a little bit of his innocence lol.
    27-3.png

Raven had to get one last pic before running home to make curfew -- a post-woohoo selfie in front of the no-woohoo sign :sunglasses: They are the ultimate tumblr couple lol.
    28-3.png

Once Haven and Suri were sure the kids were all home safe, it was time for their own Love Day date! They made plans to go to a new ethnic restaurant in the big city.
    29-3.png

Their beautiful waitress was @debjameswhite 's Kaitlin Emerson!! The service was excellent, Kaitlin got a 5-star review :smile: Also I didn't catch him in any pics, but Knox Greenburg was tending the bar just behind them :smiley: (This NPCC mod is seriously a must-have for me. If it ever breaks, I'll legit cry.)
    30-3.png

Haven got an experimental dish with a tropical fruity drink (he's obviously still fantasizing about moving to Sulani lol), while Suri got a simsmapolitan and a curry dish. I also spotted @Wentcrazy 's Zeke dining behind them!
    31-3.png

They talked a lot about their future. Blaze's birthday was just around the corner, and Raven's not long after that. Storm could move out at any time (though they wanted to help him through college first). Soon they would have an empty nest and enjoy an early retirement on the beach! Their date was perfect, "gold"-rated, if you will :wink:
    32-3.png

I love these two so much :heart:
    33-3.png

34-3.png

Meanwhile, back in Evergreen Harbor, Storm doesn't have a curfew anymore, so he hit up the brand new gym for a late-night workout. One of his teammates (I'll catch his name next time lol) is a bro just like him, and they totally bro-d out over some hot chicks that they saw walking in ahead of them :wink:
    35-3.png

Storm ran into one of the hot chicks at the treadmills and worked up the courage to introduce himself. "Hot chick" finally had a name, Thalia, and he learned that she was taking a gap year between high school and college but would be attending Foxbury in the fall. They hit it off right away, and he offered to show her around campus sometime. "It's a date!" :wink:
    36-3.png

They ran into each other again at the lockers and got to chatting about Storm's family. He talked about how his grandparents moved to Evergreen Harbor when it was a literal dump and worked their butts off to clean up the trash and convince the community to 'go green' to eliminate the air pollution. His parents continued their life's work of making Evergreen Harbor a better place by bringing new businesses to the community, and now so would he by encouraging fitness and healthy eating. As an active sim herself, Thalia was impressed!
    37-3.png

They were hitting it off so well, and Storm could've swore she was into him, so he decided to take a chance and put the moves on her. "Well, it's getting late, and I have class in a few hours, so I better head out..."
    38-3.png

"...unless you could give me a reason to stay?"
    Thalia: "I could think of a couple reasons... :smirk:
    39-3.png

They didn't even get outside before they started making out. Storm's bro friend cheered them on in the background :lol:
    40-3.png

They figured the dumpster out back would be more secluded, especially since the sun was coming up and more people would start arriving for their morning workouts soon.
    41-3.png

Gross. So gross lol.
    42-3.png

By the time they were satisfied with their dumpster romp, the sun really was up and Storm had to run to the class he was already late for :lol: But not before he checked out Thalia's cute 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as she walked away :wink: College kids :tongue:
    44-3.png

Time flies by when you have a uni student doing homework and cramming for finals 24/7, and before I knew it, it was time for Blaze's birthday! Cousin Ana offered to host the big party at her & Dirk Dreamer's fancy penthouse suite in San Myshuno. Wow, that view :love: Being a rich celeb must be nice lol.
    45-3.png

(First of all, I need to apologize in advance for the absolute GARBAGE lighting in the following pics. I did my best to lighten them in editing, but they're still annoyingly dark. I'll never trust an EA build ever again :expressionless: ) The guests were buzzed in and made their way up to the "party room." Storm found out that his fav (and only) cousin had her first baby and is pregnant again, this time with Dirk's baby! He also got to meet the little one, Corbin (whose bio father is @OJenn 's Basil Meyers). Storm is so good with kids, he's gonna be an amazing dad :blush:
    46-3.png

The little tyke ran off about 2 seconds later, and I found him playing in a fancy talking toilet lol. Toddlers will be toddlers :tongue:
    47-3.png

Storm brought Thalia as his date, and she got to meet the crazy family. Raven invited Adahy, and I don't know what he said to her, but she gave him so much attitude for it lol. Girl you better get that attitude in check before mama Clover finds you :lol:
    48-3.png

It didn't take long for Adahy to soften her up with some lurve~
    49-3.png

They provided the "entertainment" for the evening -- awful country karaoke :lol:
    50-3.png

Dirk was not having it. Tbh I don't blame him, the guy just wanted to swim in peace, and now his house is full of Ana's crazy family and their friends just making themselves at home lol.
    51-3.png

Storm and Thalia had to leave for Storm's big soccer game, and Dirk was about to lose it and kick everyone out, so I hurried to have Blaze blow out the candles. He didn't look very excited about adulthood lol. Also who is watching the toddler??? I spot him eyeing those unattended drinks in the background!
    53-3.png

This kid definitely takes after Haven, in looks and personality -- his last trait is Squeamish (Haven's childhood trait).
    kid2-4.png

He got a "mature" makeover to suit his new career in business. I already miss my bad boy :bawling: I didn't get anymore pics before moving him out of the current household, because I've honestly been so stressed playing a 6-sim household and just needed someone out lol. He'll be staying with Dirk and Ana in the city for awhile and enjoy some partying, but I'll move him back into the gen 2 home after everyone else moves out.
    blaze-4.png

The family rushed over to Britechester University to catch the second half of Storm's soccer game. (They initially went to Foxbury, but they were having an e-sports match lol. I learned that soccer games are at Foxbury on Fridays and at Britechester on Saturdays -- I thought that was neat.)
    54-3.png

This may be a Foxbury family, but man is UBrite a beautiful campus :heart: I didn't get a pop-up saying who won the game, so I'm just going to assume it was Foxbury :wink:
    55-2.png

When the fam got home, I caught ghostly Iris napping on the couch. I didn't even know ghosts napped?? Only you, Iris... :lol:
    56-2.png

I added a new holiday to my game that would be great if there were little kids in the house, but it was pretty uneventful for a bunch of teens and adults lol. It's basically Easter, but I called it Egg Day. The activities include hunting for eggs, meeting the flower bunny, and having a grand meal. You bet Storm was on top of that grand meal -- he made a delicious-looking ham for dinner!
    57-2.png

The family spent the afternoon relaxing outside, enjoying the beautiful spring weather. The flower bunny finally showed up! I'm not really sure what it does...but it's cute lol.
    58-2.png

Suri and Eve befriended the bunny while Storm and Raven hung out with Blaze who stopped by for a quick visit. Blaze and Raven gave Storm hell for doing homework on the weekend, and a holiday at that. I'm so glad I picked him for my heir, he's the only responsible-ish one between the three :lol:
    59-1.png

After homework, he had a little fun kicking the soccer ball around. He totally wasn't practicing drills for soccer practice or anything.. :tongue:
    60-1.png

Again, time flew by and it was almost Raven's YA birthday. Suri cornered her one morning before school and gave her the woohoo talk. That went about as well as expected...little late to the punch, Suri lol.
    61-1.png

Eve worked really hard to complete her aspiration and fully enhance herself so she'd be at peak performance when she and Raven move out. I'm so proud of her!
    62-1.png

She still "supervises" and tries to mentor Raven in the workshop, but Raven went through a really annoying defiant phase just before her birthday. "I'm basically an adult now, Eve! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!"
    63-1.png

It honestly broke Eve's heart. But Eve was still supportive of her best friend growing up and celebrated her birthday as best she could. (Seriously this made my cry so hard guys. EVE IS MY BABY AND I WILL PROTECT HER AT ALL COSTS :bawling: )
    64-1.png

65-1.png

She ended up with Music Lover as her final trait, which I think is super fitting for her. I love when sims get one of their parent's traits, like they passed down a little piece of their personality :blush:
    67-1.png

I didn't even give her a makeover, she's perfect as-is lol. I uploaded her & Eve (and Blaze and his new cat, Jake) to the gallery if anyone wants them :smile:
    68-1.png

Thankfully adulthood seems to have made her a little more empathetic. She immediately apologized to Eve for her outburst and promised that although she didn't need her as a caretaker anymore, she needed her as a friend :heart:
    69-1.png

Haven and Suri said their goodbyes, knowing the pair would be moving into Aiyden and Iris' house later that day. (Aiyden had a juice fizzing machine that he never used, but I like to think that Raven will since it's her hobby :smile: )
    70-1.png

71-1.png

Haven gave Eve a big hug too. "Thank you for everything you've done for us, Eve. You're the best servo a man could ask for. Take care of my baby, and yourself, okay?" Wow, I didn't think it would be this hard to say goodbye, but I'm getting in my feels again as I type this up :cry: I had some really, really great sims this generation. But it's time to move onto the next one! Next update, Storm moves into the gen 3 home (shell is on the gallery now for anyone who needs/wants it), and I officially start gen 3!
    72-1.png
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @Wentcrazy Thank you. I agree playing Sulani makes me want to be somewhere tropical.

@IllusoryThrall What a beautiful family. I agree that Aiyden looks mortified at his little ones getting so big. I think Aiden's hairstyle suits him. His blue clothing option is cute. Welcome nooboo Kassidy.

@JordanNicoleJJ The struggle is real with balancing RL and sims time. I am going to try and dedicate one of my days off to playing.
    I can't wait to see your heir Storm. He is a cutie. You really do have a bunch of half naked sims in your game. Can you blame them they all have some good genes. I am glad that Blaze was able to find someone to hang with on Love day too. Ha Raven was like I have some fun to have with my bot. Oh but she went to the ruins later and had some fun. :wink:
    Thalia and Storm are a cute couple. I love the picture of him checking her out as she walked away. Your family really knows how to throw a party. They always seem to enjoy themselves. Raven and Eve's relationship is so cute. I guess there are growing pains in every relationship. I am glad that Eve will always be there for her.

@debjameswhite I wish I could knit on water. lol Thank you. That house was a challenge. I am glad to be back.
    Sawyer and Lucia are so cute. I love Sawyer's relationship with Samara. He is so attentive. Wow 2 kids while in university. They are balancing it all so well.
    Aww the cats are so cute.
    I think it is cute that Lucia is reminiscing about Sawyer being her first love.
    Welcome nooboos. Okay I hope the single births keep up if you decide to have more nooboos.

@Heckstress17 lol at Chelsea needing to work on her charming skills. She is cute. The twins are so cute. Identical as well. That doesn't happen often. Everyone aged up so nicely. I agree with you that your sims really lucked out with the genetics. They are all so nice looking. The family's day in the sun looks so fun. I am so jealous! I want to do that in RL. lol I am glad that Chelsea is going to be nice to Vivian even though she is mean. Aww RIP Uncle Silas.
    My daughter is so mushy. lol My gosh it has been a long time since we all have been playing together. It is amazing to see how much we have shared with each other. We truly have lived through milestones together. The good and the bad! I truly appreciate you all! Awww shucks she has me all mushy now. LOL

]
    edited September 2020
    I also have a quick house tour update! I'll be back for comments sometime today/tonight :smile:
    Rebuild Evergreen Harbor: Gen 3

~ exterior overview ~
    h1-1.png
    h2.png

The backyard has plenty of space to entertain -- two sitting areas, a dining area, a swimming pool, and a small gardening space.
    h3.png

The upstairs outdoor entertaining area is for parties and features a hot tub, bar, bubble blower, stereo (with room to dance), and seating in front of an outdoor fireplace.
    h4.png
    h5.png

There is also a small outdoor seating area in the front off the dining room.
    h6.png

Moving into the inside, the main floor has an open floor plan living room, kitchen, and dining room.
    h7.png
    h8.png

There is a small office nook under the stairs next to the front door. The hallway beyond the office nook leads to a closet and a closet-sized laundry room.
    h9.png

Off the laundry room is the "garage" aka gym/fabrication workshop.
    h10.png

Across from the laundry room/garage is one of two kids' rooms. I furnished this one for a nursery; the other room (next to the kitchen/dining room) is empty.
    h11.png
    h12.png

Storm's master bedroom is upstairs. I'm actually really happy with how this room turned out, I think I kept Storm's style (and the orange) while still making it look more mature.
    h13.png
    h14.png

I didn't include pics of any of the bathrooms (there are 5!! I'm so happy about that lol), because they're all too small & plain lol. The master bathroom is the best decorated, but I'm still not happy with it, so I'm just not including a pic of it lol. I also didn't take a pic of the laundry room for the same reason, too small and boring. There is one more upstairs space that I didn't show, because it's currently being used as a (very temporary) bedroom for Haven & Suri until Storm maxes his career so they can complete their aspirations and "retire" to Sulani. I'll probably turn that space into a playroom for the kids or an office for Thalia once they move out. Again, if anyone wants this shell, feel free to grab it off the gallery! I'd love to see how other people change/decorate it (honestly do whatever you want to it, it's so far from perfect).

EDITED TO ADD: floorplan views ~
    first floor
    09-21-20_7-53-42-pm.png
    second floor
    09-21-20_7-53-56-pm.png
    Post edited by tipsycowplant on
    Ok comment time!

@debjameswhite Eeep baby #2! Yay! They're going to run out of room in that tiny college house quick though :grimace: I love that Sawyer takes time out of his busy college schedule to spent time with Samara. What a great dad! The pics of Samara rocking in her rocking chair are too cute!! :blush: Congrats on two single births!! I think MCC finally fixed the pregnancy settings inside the mod, because I haven't had any multiples since I downloaded it. Also Selena is a beautiful name, I really love the names you've picked this generation so far. What a nice, small winterfest celebration. I'm glad Lia and Heath could join them and got to spend time with the grandkids. Oh good, they moved! I knew they were going to outgrow that house quickly. Are you going to keep Lia's container home or build one of the gen 2 houses? LOL at least Lia's cake-baking obsession comes in handy on birthdays! Budge and Hilda!! I love them so much :heart: I'm definitely going to get a pet or two for my family this generation (especially since I just got a kitten in real life!). Aww Budge is so precious, watching over the kids while they sleep! Pets always bond to the "wrong" sim, it's so realistic lol. (My RL kitten is supposed to be bonding to me, but she completely ignores me and runs to my bf every time she sees him lol). At least Hilda's bonding to Sawyer. Those park pics are great! I feel bad for making my sims go to the park when it's cold & snowy, but then I remember I loved playing in the snow as a kid. Maybe you have a new "heir quirk" this time around -- putting out fires instead of starting them...the Wolfes are evolving :wink: Another nooboo on the way!! That's great news to get on New Years :blush: All the New Years kisses :heart: Congrats to Sawyer on his graduation! He totally deserved it, you did right by using that cheat mod (which I may need to know the name of if Storm graduates before the next patch lol). Budge blending in with the statues could have totally fooled me -- I didn't see it until I read the caption! Oh man, I knew you were going to try for a 4th, but Hilda definitely put a hold on that! She's such a pretty kitty though, you can't be mad at her for sharing those pretty genes :wink: I don't blame them for giving the kitten away, at least it went to a very loving household! (That's a great idea -- moving it into another household rather than just 'put up for adoption' or whatever the computer prompt is). Baby #4 here we go!! Even better to get the news on Love Day! I'm glad the girls are excited to get another sibling :smile: Family card game night is a great idea! You got your boy, yay! I love the name Lachlan. I think Sawyer's sleeping during these births on purpose...two's a coincidence, but three is just suspicious lol. Four single births in a row, that must be a new record for you! :wink:

@Wentcrazy That knitting curse is so crazy! I guess we'll see what happens when Suri gifts Storm a bunch of baby onesies in my game... I wonder if it can only happen to 'lovers' since it impacts romance. Ooo I can't wait to see what happened to Ziva! Sometimes I like MCC's interventions. I paired off my "spares" with gene pool mates in CAS, but I'm curious to see if MCC makes them have affairs or get re-married anyway :naughty:

@IllusoryThrall Luke is so cute in his little scout uniform! I love the idea of the voidcritter game, but it annoys me that it doesn't increase any skill. It's like a video game, I think it should raise the motor skill :tongue: Congrats to Iris for maxing logic & getting that promotion! Hm I'm not a big fan of the mansion baron aspiration either. I love love love her room though! The colors are so pretty. LOL I didn't even know there was an "achievement" for that! I'm sure it will happen in my next generation sometime, cause I'm awful at paying attention to sims' needs and I have 5 bathrooms in my gen 3 house :sweat_smile: Kassidy is super cute! Aiyden's genes were strong in her! Just when I thought the meat walls couldn't get any grosser, well, here we are :lol: Yikes...Mckenzie's cake-baking skills are definitely lacking :grimace: I wouldn't have let my sims eat that either lol. Jaron is such a cute kid omg!! That green trait just shot him straight to the top of my favs list. All of his green, outdoorsy outfits are so cute, and his bedroom is my fav too. He's already got my vote! Congrats to Aiyden on maxing logic too! Logic really seems like a grind, because there isn't a lot of reward for skilling it (as opposed to painting where you can sell paintings or music where you can busk for tips, etc.). Ah grumpy Aiyden. I miss that sim lol.

@Heckstress17 Yay an update!! Chelsea might be throwing paint all over the floor, but look at how charming she looks while she does it! :love::wink: Yes yes yes Cass has a 2nd friend AND he's cute!! You go girl! Moving her in with her little cousins was a great idea, it'll be like she's their live-in nanny :wink: Oh man you know I love a birthday-heavy update lol. AHH the twins are so precious!! They are def little Fawn clones, but I love them so much. I wondered how you would style them as children, because as soon as you said you'd be doing the yellow/pink thing I went into my game to re-style them in their proper colors and had a hard time finding matching outfits. But of course you did absolutely amazingly and I love them so so much. Also I'm getting so many great child outfit ideas from you rn :smiley: I adore a set of matching identical twins. Stop making me want multiples in my game! :lol: That splash park is one of my fav lots to see in your game too! It's such a creative idea -- perfect for all ages. LOL "she's their cousin, so she's gonna like them whether she wants to or not" I feel the exact same way about cousins in my game...unless they're kleptomaniacs, then stay away from my nicely decorated house lol. Aw Carter looks so mature playing chess with mama. He's growing up so fast :cry: But boy am I excited to see him as a teen! :smiley: He's a great mix! I can definitely see Fawn & Jonas in him. And his outfits :heart: I like outdoorsy boys as much as you like bad boys lol. Hey and now you have a great excuse to visit your awesome bowling alley so I can enjoy it in pics more often :wink: Lol the twins look like such troublemakers sometimes, or maybe just really high energy. Idk if I could handle them :lol: Oh no, not uncle Silas! AND Ashlynn?? :bawling: God I'm so attached to your sims it's not even funny lol. Chester baby :heart::heart: Ya'll are tempting me to get a pet sooo much... I got a kitten in real life this week and now I'm having serious animal-baby fever in sims right now lol.

I definitely think playing on Wed/Fri and posting an update on Sun/Mon is gonna be my groove. I spread out my D&D games a little so I actually have Wed & Fri all to myself now. But we just got a new kitten, and it's trying to steal all of my attention + sims time lol. I'm so excited you're using my shell!! I can't wait to see how you decorate it, and I'm super excited that we'll be using the same house too! I actually built it like a month ago when I was in a building mood, so you can catch glimpses of it in the distance in some of my gen 2 updates lol. I uploaded the gym right after I posted that, I thought I already uploaded it but I went back to make sure and it definitely wasn't on the gallery yet lol. It's there now though! I found some pics of warehouse gyms on google and used those for "inspiration"...it's not my best work (I hate how it's just a plain rectangle lol), but I liked the interior so I left it lol. It'd look way cooler if they'd FIX THESE AWFUL BUGS ALREADY :angry: I think the camera bugs bother me more than the gameplay bugs honestly. At least I can cheat or use mods to fix the gameplay bugs...can't do anything about the broken camera ruining my screenshots :bawling: Sims is certainly consistent with the rest of 2020 lol. I swear, if we don't get a good year next year, I'm just gonna flee from society, retreat into the woods, and be an angry hermit :tongue: Ya'll will have to use the NPCC mod to make my simself the hermit of Granite Falls in remembrance of me :joy:

@amadazulsim Thanks for all the nice comments :heart: I hope you find your playing groove. I had to squeeze it into my busy schedule when I started this challenge too, but I think I've finally found my groove and have plenty of time to play & get other stuff done too :smile: Now I'm just hoping the holidays don't come along and make me super busy again... :sweat_smile:
    @JordanNicoleJJ I have to agree on the Jaron comment. He's pretty much shot to the top of my heir list, too. We'll see how the three youngest grow up, though, before I completely decide. (I'm pretty sure I've counted out McKenzie and Luke as heirs) - And thanks for the lovely house tour! I think Storm's bedroom is amazing, and the orange really works! My favorite was the floorplan views, though. I like to be able to see how things are put together. Really great job on the house!

On other notes, I have enough pics for another post already, so expect that in the next couple of days! I've been really wanting to catch up with everyone else and finally get to second generation, so I've been playing more than usual on the one save file. Plus, the Greenes have very much wormed their way into my heart. I'm terribly attached to them!
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Omg I am finally able to log in to the forums!! IThere were two days there where I just kept getting an error and boy was it nerve wracking. But I'm in so time for comments:

@Heckstress17 - Good thing Cassidy has her brother to help her out in the friend department. Mr. Ice Blonde Cutie is probably the best not-name I've seen :lol: Aww the twins are so cute but I definitely can see 100% mom in both of them. Everyone looked like they had so much fun at the splash pad, and uh oh better keep an eye on the parentals :lol: Carter aged up with some pretty good traits too! It always stinks losing a sim, poor Silas. At least Cassidy is there with her Aunt and cousins.

@debjameswhite - Maybe this is the start of heirs putting out fires in your game, haha I'm glad Sawyer was there to save the day. Hooray for more nooboos, I love how excited Lucia is ♥ Congrats to Sawyer on graduating (with mods) I still say college takes way too long lol. After all those girl they finally got a boy, I bet your happy and Lucia and Sawyer seem to just love all the kiddos in general. 4 single births is definitely a record for you!

@jordannicolejj - I know Storm is your heir now but I am still in love with Raven, and she and Eve are so cute together. I love that she is going to be with Adahy. Its so nice to see Haven and Suri getting some time alone with the kids essentially taking care of themselves now. Oh no not the dumpster woohoo but hey at least Thalia is cute and she loves the gym! Loving the party at Dirk's place though it looks jam packed, poor Dirk. Oh no poor Eve getting the brunt of the mood swings hopefully Raven will grow out of it eventually. And I love how you decorated the new place its so open and airy :heart:
    I'll come back for comments later <3

Generation 2
    Chapter 4

Despite being pregnant, Rose tried to work out as usual (look at the woman in the back staring at her :D).
    zAA7Fp1.png

Much to my surprise (and probably yours as well), she wasn't the only one being pregnant. This baby bump belongs to Yasmin (who is married to Zayne!).
    JGobjBC.png
    xnMQhe7.png

Zeke and Rose enjoyed the whole pregnancy. She wasn't even feeling sick and had such a glow.
    oNAYOAX.png
    cJ7uio1.png

There was also the time I feared she might be carrying twins. She was huge when she entered her second trimester.
    9CxmX3R.png

Of course she had to tell her father-in-law about the nooboo (I imagine Aiyden would've had the same reaction).
    8szKyGP.png
    W776wV0.png
    H02cViT.png
    hlHJMVJ.png
    vvsmg8x.png

Time was literally flying and while Rose was doing the dishes, her contractions started. But she barely seems to be bothered by it.
    Q7CR4QU.png
    lasordK.png

As Zeke was taking his last exams, Rose called her mom who happily went with her to the hospital.
    6PR0mgS.png

I'm telling you, I never had a sim like Rose. She is the calmest ever and never had a bad day during the pregnancy.
    Just look at her.
    p1OzBXn.png
    eMaSeqZ.png
    GYrsUKb.png

Her mood only changed when it was time for the actual birth.
    Zi7LT2S.png
    Bu1aQH8.png

And guess what: It's a boy! The game offered the name Henry and I think it is nice, so his name is Henry <3
    KkLV0sS.png

Surprise! (or not). It's his twin. Samuel <3
    cH9UKDR.png

Back home, James welcomed the two newborns (left Samuel, right Henry - not that it matters much :D)
    I always wanted Rose to have two kids but now they are twins and both boys, I don't know if I stick to my plan :-/
    gEhCEGw.png

It was still winter in my game and winterfest came around. The boys are still too young but Zeke and Rose still decorated the tree and made sure they had lots of presents.
    80mSR1k.png
    r9uExCD.png
    MGiwEVJ.png

A few days later, they invited their siblings and parents so the house was pretty full.
    gLTpojr.png

Ziva is a nerd and went to the computer immediately. And, she showed up pregnant. I checked, she was married off to some unknown guy (and I hope it's his baby). Is it weird that I hoped for Ziva not getting married (so that I could pair her up with Jordan as soon as he's a YA)?
    pqYB6d6.png

But they all had a great time. Oh and by the way: Faith had twins (is this a new Greene curse?) and surprise: it's boys. She named them Kendall and Clark.
    drwpl3B.png
    SNhHYdb.png

When Rose wasn't at work or taking care of the newborns, she did was she could do best: knitting.
    q8wE1AS.png
    jemXMxu.png

Zeke needed another sports equipment to get one step closer to his aspiration, so I bought him a punching bag. (Yes, I build that shed :D)
    hwj7pEt.png
    uzc6jco.png

Oh, and Zeke graduated (he initially didn't but I cheated to give him the well-deserved degree!).
    1FviOBX.png
    1lTBI2g.png

Rose also quit her job (level 3 scientist) as she got offered a better one (now with a cheated degree and her well-deserved starting position in the science field).
    Seeing her prepare dinner makes me wonder though what she is really doing at her new job.
    pRiOqlZ.png
    xMZKzjW.png

Finally, it was time for the twins' birthday. First Henry. He aged up with the wild trait.
    lUOr0Ss.png

Then Samuel. He is a clingy toddler.
    PMYhQV5.png

I think they are identical. They have the beauty mark and freckles (although all over their faces which neither of their parents has). They have a random eye color and Zeke's hair color.
    75HxftH.png
    hArxAzB.png

To be honest, after having two girls the last time, I was hoping to get both genders this time. The boys are adorable but I'm seriously considering giving them a sibling (and hoping it will be a girl). But their house is not big enough (and I won't move them into the shed :D), so I don't know :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top