Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    All I'll say for now is...Ron made it to the second episode :D
    GO RON! XD
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Ron is the mole... :D
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    That'd be hilarious :joy:, though also kind of "oh, duhh, of course".
    Banner.png
    I've just read a theory that would point to Ron's direction.

His quote in the first assignment is: "I'll try to break myrecord." At first sight this refers to him getting executed first in his first season, and trying to not be executed first this time.

But what if he is the Mole, and said record is trying to break the record of the lowest pot?

🤔
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I honestly didn't recognize a few of the contestants xD
    Shadami wrote: »
    I honestly didn't recognize a few of the contestants xD
    Yeah, some of the players here are really old school. Nadja was on the very first season I watched. Big nostalgia hit.
    Banner.png

His quote in the first assignment is: "I'll try to break myrecord." At first sight this refers to him getting executed first in his first season, and trying to not be executed first this time.

But what if he is the Mole, and said record is trying to break the record of the lowest pot?

🤔
    I don't know, is there anything else that points to him? I'm leaning more towards nikki and horace (or jerone- they still look alike to me xD I think it's horace I'm thinking of though. )

🤔
    I don't know, is there anything else that points to him? I'm leaning more towards nikki and horace (or jerone- they still look alike to me xD I think it's horace I'm thinking of though. )
    Hmm, true. His reaction to finally getting that green screen felt so genuine... (:3) I feel that Nikkie and Patrick have been in the foreground a lot - Nikkie even got the most confessionals this episode. They'll either become protagonists or leave next episode. (But Patrick can't leave, he's an icon! :o ) Horace does feel like a potential Mole, also because he's a favourite of the shows director. I'd have to see what he'll do with that €250 he grabbed at the Mole meet challenge?
    Banner.png
    it'd be interesting if the mirrors are about nikki as a hint. And if she's mole is it like her staying an extra episode when she was eliminated before ? Big youtuber? More views? Idk. XD
    it'd be interesting if the mirrors are about nikki as a hint. And if she's mole is it like her staying an extra episode when she was eliminated before ? Big youtuber? More views? Idk. XD
    Hmm, could be referring to her... though I think it's more likely we'll have to do something with the quotes to find a clue. Nikkie is a favourite of the show director as well though. :thinking:
    Banner.png
    I have been typing the quotes out ... Attempting to read the cursive handwriting with the help of google translate to figure out the words I misread xD

Though I didn't know for sure how that would be helpful. Just felt like I should do it.
    https://youtu.be/Giw_vHAYByw

EPISODE 2 has been subbed!
    Banner.png
    https://youtu.be/iF27Bp1QGFE

EPISODE 3 has been subbed!
    Banner.png
    Ron is my mol ;)
    Ron is my mol ;)
    He's not my main suspect, but he's not completely off my radar either. He's absolutely being typed as the clumsy guy who is clumsy and makes mistakes in challenges because of his clumsiness. Knowing of Ron since my early childhood already, I know his personality a bit and he does fit into that description - but it's also a good excuse to justify bad challenge performances and sabotages - people are more inclined to shrug it off as Ron being a klutz.

But to be honest, I do think making Ron the Mole would kind of water down his redemption arc from his original season. He gets executed first in a test with horrible odds, and when the game gives him a chance to return, nobody in the group gives him that second shot.
    The ultimate recovery from that would of course be to see him return and do well as a contestant, see him play the game pretty well and place at least top 5. If he's made the Mole though, he'd get a finale ticket for free and eventually has much less he can do to prove himself. In my opinion that'd make his story arc weaker.

My main suspect so far has been Peggy, she's done some shady things in pretty much every challenge, yet the montage seems to not fully showcase her sabotages, at one point Nikkie even had a confessional where she praised Peggy's helpfulness, even though said helpfulness also caused the group to miss a money point.

I gotta admit that Nikkie is neither off my radar though, she IS one of the show director's favourites, plus she has some shady moments of her own.

The other 4 remaining players... I'd say Jeroen comes in 4th, Ellie comes in 5th, Tygo comes in 6th and Patrick is 7th. Though I'd absolutely love to see Patrick win the season instead XD I'd say he's been playing a pretty solid game as a genuine contestant, rather than a Mole.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Gonna watch this tomorrow. I slept and woke up late, and I need to catch up on some work this Sunday :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hey guys, I'm hosting a Whodunnit? game on my own forum, if you'd like to check it out or play along feel free to come on over. :)

https://duckywhodunnit.freeforums.net/
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I love clue so much!!! I wish I could participate but I'm in the middle of the move and don't want to sign up for to many things :3
    I love clue so much!!! I wish I could participate but I'm in the middle of the move and don't want to sign up for to many things :3

We understand :3 Good luck finishing the move!
    Banner.png

Aww, that's okay. Good luck with the move! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Happy Birthday @Tigerblu11 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎂🎂🎂
    A very happy birthday Mr Tiger!

1024x768_756370RKna_year-of-the-tiger-birthday-cake.jpg
    Banner.png
    Happy birthday Tiger....
    Happy Birthday Tiger! :blush:
    Christmas_Banner.png