Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any mod that makes realms of magic more challenging ?

jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
It is too easy to level up and the magic is so powerful. The potion of all needs requires one apple and fills all your needs. It is a bit too ridiculous. Any mods which can tune this game to be more balanced and hence more difficult to play ? Thanks.

Comments

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I found one https://www.patreon.com/posts/rom-slower-xp-29993810

It is actually quite good. Now my sim has to work for it instead of becoming master caster in one sim weekend :)
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,420 Member
    If you like to brew potions, you might like this one: potions rework It makes potions require more ingredients.

I also made a thread a while ago for gameplay tips to make spellcasters more challenging. It is more about self imposed rules, not so much about mods but maybe it can help you as well.
    link
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Omg that looks amazing. Thanks a lot for this ! Now I can really enjoy ROM properly.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    If you like to brew potions, you might like this one: potions rework It makes potions require more ingredients.

I also made a thread a while ago for gameplay tips to make spellcasters more challenging. It is more about self imposed rules, not so much about mods but maybe it can help you as well.
    link

Thank you so much! I was looking for that mod :)
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Any mod created by zero really. In his patreon page there is a special category for rom.