Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quiz - What's your Star Wars path?

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
j9afldnbzry8.png

Sul sul Simmers!

Last week, The Sims Star Wars: Journey to Batuu was released and some of you have already ventured out to experience the edge of the galaxy and chosen their path.

But there might be some of you out there who are not sure which path to take - or maybe you have already completed your journey and are looking forward to trying a different path now?

Whatever your situation might be - take the quiz below and see if you are a natural Scoundrel, should join the Resistance, or are cut out for the First Order!

trb012jy7b6g.png
Click on the button to take the quiz.

So, which path will you send your Sim on? Introduce your Sim and tell us why you want to be a Scoundrel/Resistance Fighter/Member of the First Order!

This is my Sim Keri and she is very eager to join the Resistance because she likes to help people and has a strong sense of justice! (And because the quiz told me that I should. :tongue:)
kq9n31rk8bwk.png

I'm looking forward to meeting your Sims and hear about their ambitions! :smiley:

- Leeloo

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited September 2020
    Resistance!

Oops. Didn't read the full thread. 😀 I'll post my sim later.

Trying out the blue milk.
    hiYhxL1.png
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I have a lot of Sims, so depending of their wants, needs and personality, I can't restrict myself to one or the other and that is the thing that is so great about this Star Wars pack, I can do it over and over again with different Sims
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I took the quiz twice.
    I got First Order & Resistance.
    I guess you can say that I have a little dark side to my light side. Lol 😆
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    This is Connie. She did some missions for Hondo, then she figured it might be useful to be in good terms with the First Order and did some missions for them too. Eventually, she also joined the resistance, and now it seems she lost her ranking in the First Order. She's only interested in adventure and galactic credits. Think she's a scoundrel at heart.

sN9tHUN.png
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @simgirl1010 I'm looking forward to seeing your fellow Resistance-Sim! :smiley:

@Peral I couldn't agree more! It's great to have different paths to choose from, depending on what your Sim is like. I know that I'll explore the First Order next, that could be fun ... :relaxed:

@SERVERFRA That's brilliant! :lol: But hey, without light there wouldn't be dark (and vice versa), right? ;)

@crocobaura Connie is beautiful! And I love her journey, it sounds like she went on a lot of adventures! :heart:
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    EA_Leeloo wrote: »
    @simgirl1010 I'm looking forward to seeing your fellow Resistance-Sim! :smiley:

@Peral I couldn't agree more! It's great to have different paths to choose from, depending on what your Sim is like. I know that I'll explore the First Order next, that could be fun ... :relaxed:

@SERVERFRA That's brilliant! :lol: But hey, without light there wouldn't be dark (and vice versa), right? ;)

@crocobaura Connie is beautiful! And I love her journey, it sounds like she went on a lot of adventures! :heart:

So I decided to go with personality, for my detective Sim who likes to arest people and order them around it was obviously the first order, for my mischievious Sim in the criminal career its scoundrel. As for the resistance with no toilets I guess I will have to use some with the outdoor trait, when I get to them. No toilets really?!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I do not have the pack, but I hope to get it someday so I took the quiz just for fun! :) I got the Resistance path, which makes sense, I think. I'm not much of a city girl so living in the woods with the good guys seems more appealing. I'll probably try all the paths once I get the pack though.

Happy Simming! <3
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Join the Resistance!

Your Sim is a spark that will light the fire that will burn the First Order down! They’ll do whatever it takes to free Batuu from the First Order’s influence. Complete missions for Rey and Vi Moradi to take down Kylo Ren and the First Order.

I am really looking forward hanging out with Rey everywhere <3
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    This quiz made me realize just how little I know about Star Wars. I was confused on most of the questions. Anyways, I got the Resistance, so at least I would be one of the good guys!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    As fully expected, the Quiz confirmed that I'm a Scoundrel (with a little bit of Resistance Sympathies)

And here's my Sim for exploring Batuu - A'Drin Trehel. Aka my oldest Star Wars character, originally created for Star Wars inspired play with dolls when I was 10, about half way between Empire and Return of the Jedi. She's had many incarnations since then, and the Sim version is the latest.

Her droid is named for the AI in her original ship - TECS-35-BBQ

VeUcney.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

My Sim is on the path of becoming a Resistance Fighter.

My name is Lea Smith, and I feel compelled to fight with the Resistance because I believe the First Order is a threat to the people and the galaxy. No one should have that much power.
    Resistance.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Oh wow, so many fellow Resistance Fighters! :smiley:

@Peral That is such a great way of playing; to go with your Sims' personalities makes perfect sense, especially with those Sims you introduced here. :) I'm eager to find out how they are getting on in Batuu!
    BTW, your Sims have the option to 'freshen up' so they don't need a traditional porcelain throne to fulfil that need. ;)

@Karababy52 Once you get to play, I'm curious to see which path you enjoy the most! :smiley:
    So far, I really like being in the Resistance but the other two options do sound fun, too. I have to play all of them before I can name a favourite!

@quinhobp That is a mood! :relaxed: I'm sure you'll like the forest - and the lightsaber fights of course! :grin:

@Simtown15 Yay, welcome to the club! And don't worry about not knowing everything. You can still discover Batuu and if you like the franchise, you can always cuddle up on the couch and start a nice movie marathon now that it's autumn and the days are getting shorter. :relieved:

@DaWaterRat A'Drin Trehel is a beautiful Sim and her droid companion is adorable! I hope they are having all the adventures in Batuu! :smiley:
    It's such a lovely background story, too, thanks for sharing! It's wonderful that this character has been with you for so long! :heart:

@Hearts4u Lea is gorgeous and her motivation is perfect for bringing down the First Order! :)
    Also, I absolutely LOVE the picture in the background! :heart:
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @EA_Leeloo
    Once you get to play, I'm curious to see which path you enjoy the most! :smiley:
    So far, I really like being in the Resistance but the other two options do sound fun, too. I have to play all of them before I can name a favourite!

I'll let you know which one ends up being the most enjoyable and post a screenshot in this thread of my Sim(s) traveling to Batuu once I get the pack. :)