Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Sims were real people, which ones would you want to hang out with?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    First I would hang out with tragic clown
    I can't believe I forgot tragic clown why I am so cruel yes I would absolutely hang out with tragic clown as well :' (
    bro needs some friends
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • BuildingTheSimsBuildingTheSims Posts: 92 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Nobody as I hate real people :#

Ughhh.Same.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I'm surprised that some of you said 'nobody'. I'm also a loner so I get that, but with a few of my own Sims, I've given them the qualities that I look for in a person. I can't imagine not liking someone I built from the ground up to appeal to me
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I'm surprised that some of you said 'nobody'. I'm also a loner so I get that, but with a few of my own Sims, I've given them the qualities that I look for in a person. I can't imagine not liking someone I built from the ground up to appeal to me

That’s interesting since some simmers may want to simulate a more perfect world compared to their own, which includes the people in that world. Although I understand that’s not how all folks play it.

Also, we members are real people and we sure seem to like hanging out with each other on the forums. 😂 Virtual Drinks are on me tonight. Cheers!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited September 2020

90% of my sims are horrible people that no one would ever want to run into in real life

they're beautiful yes, very capable,almost perfect people but deep inside oh so very dark awful beings

I enjoy the drama that i would never want to participate in if it was real

in real life i am very socially anxious/paranoid overthinker so basically its just manifestation of my worst fears about every seemingly perfect human i ever see

heck even my self sim isn't one of the "good guys" (honestly probably the creepiest one) wouldn't wanna cross her :joy:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Nobody as I hate real people :#

Why do you hate me? 😔
    Simmingal wrote: »

90% of my sims are horrible people that no one would ever want to run into in real life

they're beautiful yes, very capable,almost perfect people but deep inside oh so very dark awful beings

I enjoy the drama that i would never want to participate in if it was real

in real life i am very socially anxious/paranoid overthinker so basically its just manifestation of my worst fears about every seemingly perfect human i ever see

heck even my self sim isn't one of the "good guys" (honestly probably the creepiest one) wouldn't wanna cross her :joy:

Oh, at least 90% of mine are horrible too....in fact, if they lived in my neighborhood, I would move pronto! But I have a few kicking around that are good peeps :smile:
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Johnny Zest - could get the whole Landgraab scoop and he is a comedian so he would be funny (hopefully!)
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Miko Ojo. We have similar interests, so I think we'd get along.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2020

I was only choosing from premade Sims. I love all of my own Sims, of course. <3
    If I can choose from my own Sims, one of the ones I really want to hang around with is the one who looks like Tristan Palmer, Bob Friend. Bob is the one I consider my "main Sim," because I really got into The Sims 4 after I started playing him, and many other Sims sort of revolve around him (like his wife, his dog, his children, his children's friends, his parents, his grandparents, his cousins, their children, his grandfather's coworkers, etc.). Bob is super sweet, friendly, and talented. Everyone loves and remembers him in the game. He is also very interesting because he's a superstar, a famous singer, songwriter, and guitarist, he's been abducted by aliens multiple times, he helped solve the Strangerville mystery, and more, but he's also very gentle and down-to-earth. Naturally he has the Good trait. I just love Bob. <3

Here is a picture of stormtroopers adoring Bob while he sings on Batuu. (He doesn't usually dress like that. He's in disguise as a Batuu native. He usually dresses exactly like Tristan Palmer, lol.)

50350999038_7d28a8dd21_b.jpg

Edit: I went through my entire Flickr feed and didn't have a single picture of him in his regular outfit! But here he is chilling with his then-friend/future wife Sylvia, a Strangerville plant, and the Flower Bunny.

47603739892_7d75dee58a_b.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited September 2020
    Marcus. Bjorn. Don. Paolo.

That would be my crew.
  • Sallinger79Sallinger79 Posts: 27 Member
    Does Kat Jenkins count? She's a Maxis Sim, but you have to download her from the gallery - she's not in the game. She seems really fun, and I think we'd totally get along if she was real.

Aside from her, younger-me would probably spend a lot of time 'blowing bubbles' with Salim Benali, and now-me would pack up my knitting and go hang out with Tina and Yasemin Tinker. (Otherwise, I'd mostly stick to the Sims I've made myself. My TS4 version of Melissa and Chris Roomies are top of the list.)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited September 2020
    I would marry Travis Scott or Johnny Zest. I would be friends with the Bheeda family.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    I must admit that I find Jezminder Bheeda to be quite attractive :smiley:
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Friendships: Ethren Reyes, Erwin Pries, Vladislaus Straud and Knox Greenburg.

Romantic Relationships: Caleb Vatore, Morgyn Ember or Ukupanipo Hekekia.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    In an ideal world the bff household but in reality it would be Bob Pancakes. We would moan about everything together and live our loner lifestyles at the same time Bob with Eliza and me with my cats.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Oh my goodness, I don't want to hang out with these hot messes. And yet... I think I'd just go to a library or a nightclub and see what happens. My Sims end up with a different mix of acquaintances every time.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
    I'd be terrified to go places with most of my Sims, I might not make it home in one piece...or at all...
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    i hang out with supernatural sims. spellcastors and vampires. oh and of course the goths and calientes.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited September 2020

That’s interesting since some simmers may want to simulate a more perfect world compared to their own, which includes the people in that world. Although I understand that’s not how all folks play it.

Also, we members are real people and we sure seem to like hanging out with each other on the forums. 😂 Virtual Drinks are on me tonight. Cheers!

I'm not interested in making a perfect world in fact I don't think I could being imperfect myself but as imperfect as they may be there still my sims and if I ever get transported in to the sim world I'm moving in with them ;) also Cheers! @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Morgyn Ember, Caleb & Lilith Vatore, Chuck Cenzo, Bella Goth, and most of the promo Sims (Babs, Ollie, Andre, Ned, Vernon, etc)
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member

Loner does not equal anti-social, im a loner as well but if sims were real people as well i do want to hangout with few of them, morgan fyres for female, for male idk maybe my main sims.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    If I can, I want to hang out with the Feng & Landgraab families. They are totally the opposite of whom I normally hang out with. I think we could have a very "interesting" conversation, especially on how we can make a good money & influence! Sometimes, I just want to talk with people who has different values. I want to learn something new! :p
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Love this thread
    Would love Moira Fyres as akindly mother figure , i would join her garden club as they are all nice. I would have a secret crush on Bjorn but date johnny zest.

Diego lobo and morgyn ember would be friends who would also scare me a little. Jess sigworth would be a nice if a little possessed bestie.