Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Sims were real people, which ones would you want to hang out with?

It can be either friendly, romantic, or a mix of both. Who do you think you would vibe with?

I would date Mele Kahananui...she's very friendly, outgoing, and in my view, quite attractive :blush:

For a guy, I would like to hang out with good ol' George Cahill. He's another friendly sort, and he seems like the kind of guy that has a ton of cool stories....he's a guy that's seen some things in life

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    This is a fun thread. I would be best friends with Cassandra Goth. I would probably date Akira Kibo or Mark Eggleston.

Nalani Mahi'ai looks uncanny to a friend I have known since Kindergarten who is married to another childhood friend of mine.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    edited September 2020
    I like Bella Goth, she's very chill
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I'd love to hang out with George Cahill and hear all about his world travels before he crashed in Strangerville.
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I always liked Liberty Lee. Hanging out with her and Summer and Travis sounds like a good time!

My simself is best friends with Zoe Patel, so I can't help but feel like we'd get along too~
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Bella Goth, the Caliente sisters, Siobhan Fyres, and Penny Pizzazz 😍
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I would hang out with my own sims
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hmm...

That Makoa Kealoha is very datable.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Erwin from Strangerville without question.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Penny Pizzaz. 😎
    I always go “heeeey it’s Penny” whenever I see her in a new save and befriend her immediately.
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'll date Knox Greenburg. I think he's really cute, and I love his convictions. I'll choose Minerva Charm to be my bestie. Being her friend would never get boring, and she seems like she could be really nice.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh, such a good thread. There are so many sims to choose from, I don’t know how to fit them all, but I have a crush on Hunter Cottoneye from Riverview TS3, so I'd visit the bonkers in the bunkers first.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Nobody as I hate real people :#
    ...and from there I'd hope to run into townie Sunny Bakshi (TS3 base game); just the loveliest creature and a love to all my own sims whenever I have the luck to meet her.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited September 2020
    Onverser wrote: »
    Nobody as I hate real people :#

Same
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    As friends and aquaintances I'd be very interested to have the Pidgin family (Ambitions TS3), since they are suggestive of Big and Little Edith; Sugar Bijou (Late Night TS3) for the party princess that she is; the Parks (Grandma and Granddaughters Household, University TS3), for their somber academic impression.

I would court Lola Belle - but oh what troubles, she being such a recluse!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I'm not really a people person. I could happily hang out with a couple of sim dogs though.
    edited September 2020
    ...and so I would confide my troubles to the crazy kahuna Keala (Hoapili, Sulani TS4), hopefully my 'best friend forever'.

I wouldn't mind being seen with and liked by her grand daughter Lia Huata, and townie Paka'a Uha (Sulani TS4), and Morgyn (ROM TS4); being just absolutely beautiful and sympathetic.

But the captain Whitaker captured my interest some too.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I'm not really a people person. I could happily hang out with a couple of sim dogs though.

Same
    (Again)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I would hang with Morgan Embers( or is it Morgyn) because Im a baby Wiccan and this is closest thing we have to that in game. And then my ultimate hang out buddy, Mayor Whiskers.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    On friendly terms vlad is totally my style. Love the dark gothic vibes. 😎On romantic terms definitely Caleb Vatore because he's like the Adam Lambert version of Vlad. 😎
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    On friendly terms vlad is totally my style. Love the dark gothic vibes. 😎On romantic terms definitely Caleb Vatore because he's like the Adam Lambert version of Vlad. 😎

Yassss! I totally forgot about Caleb!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm pretty much loner so probably no one (where would I even meet them?)
    but id probably have unhealthy obsession with the goth family
    & other gothic sims like vatores and such

and everyone would hate me for being weird neighbor TM

and maybe if vlad broke into my house on a stormy night
    we would have nice loner tea party to some organ music

aand I might meet crumplebottom in knitting club and become best of friends with her
    while complaining about ''kids these days'' and ''people being indecent in public''
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Probably Miko Ojo and Akira Kibo from the Karaoke Household, I would like to hang out with them, discuss programming, do nerdy things and sing karaoke with them at bars.

I like Mia Hayes a lot as well (she is from the rebranding, the blonde girl on the left on top of the forums) She is a freelance programmer and an artist, we could probably create a lot of cool things together.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited September 2020
    First I would hang out with tragic clown, because he’d make me feel much better about myself. After that Don Lothario and myself will go for a wild night on the town and hopefully I can have a meet and greet with Ruby Broke or Zoe Patel, either/ or, or simply both, because I think I can make them laugh at my terrible jokes and we’ll see where it will bring us...

After that I just want to be left alone.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I definitely would also have to hang out with Tristan Palmer. My main Sim looks exactly like him, although they are very different people.

50364284081_aa927266d4.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: