Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Cheesecake egg rolls...!!
    Y5g5xZs.jpg?1

Oooo, those look good :yum:
    Okay, so here's my painting using the tips and tricks from the Paintable One Week Portrait challenge. I'd say it took me about 45 mins - 1 hour more than what I usually do. I love how the Day 5 lesson taught us to add the final messy textures/paint drops cuz I was like, "I DO THAT ALL THE TIME. OH MY GOD." 🤣
    8fc929f3ff3fc5d4d94073ac5d12f3d7904c1a47.jpg

I'll do another version using my normal process that doesn't require the sketch lines!

I dunno why, but he reminds me of the prince from Beauty & the Beast...

at3XMW7.gif

I can see the resemblance...
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was the first CD you bought?

Bowling For Soup's A Hangover You Don't Deserve. Man, I remember being so obsessed with this band. XD They're still pretty fun tho.

Hmm...I don't know. I haven't bought any physical copies (though I would like to sometime). I bought some on iTunes though. One of the first ones I bought was a selection of Studio Ghibli covers. The first original album I remember buying on iTunes was Extra Extra by Manteca.
    Yes, all of the Toys'R'Us in the US are closed, although I've heard they're going to be bought by someone else. I have no idea if they're open in Canada.

I really liked Zellers, too. It really made me mad that Target bought all of them and then failed and closed all their stores and left. So incredibly irresponsible.

I do believe the Canadian ones are open, though I'm not sure how many are left.

And yeah. I remember all the hype about Target but then, like, nothing happened :sweat_smile:

According to their Wiki, there are 83 Toys'R'Us open in Canada, but they are licensed stores and not held by the Toys'R'Us company. The Canadian stores are owned by a company called Fairfax Financial.

In other news, I am so over the excessive ads on YouTube.

Mmm, yeah, ads on Youtube is the worst... XP

I've noticed the number of ads has picked up in the past few months.

Yeah, they've been picking up :( and I've been getting political ads too and I don't like it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    This thread used to be fun.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Are you saying it's not fun anymore? :scream:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Down to 58 now!

Just gotta make it thru these last few! We can do it!

:+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Are you saying it's not fun anymore? :scream:

Yes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Why do I like the one I spend less time on better tho. Tho, I checked the proportions to the ref image and they're way off so never mind. XD
    F9kkxvw.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I ordered another tamagotchi.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

I was actually gonna ask what was the last thing you bought? (I know I asked this before but everyone's answer will also be different each time anyways.) But I guess we know what Minty's answer is? XD
    Also, post something that is not a food/drink product.

A USB-C to headphone jack cable cuz I lost mine. I think it dropped out of my mp3 player pouch the other when I had to bring it for a Zoom call on the go. :(
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I was actually gonna ask what was the last thing you bought? (I know I asked this before but everyone's answer will also be different each time anyways.) But I guess we know what Minty's answer is? XD

I ordered cases and faceplate and screen protectors.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A USB-C to headphone jack cable cuz I lost mine. I think it dropped out of my mp3 player pouch the other when I had to bring it for a Zoom call on the go. :(

Hairdye for my brother. He gave me permission to dye his hair whatever color I want :lol:
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Hairdye for my brother. He gave me permission to dye his hair whatever color I want :lol:

What color are you going for?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Bought a Smith And Wesson dagger from Amazon. I honestly didn't know that S&W made knives, but it's nice to know, when the zombie apocalypse happens!

:wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A pinkish :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Cute!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I ordered another tamagotchi.

Big mistake
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Why do I like the one I spend less time on better tho. Tho, I checked the proportions to the ref image and they're way off so never mind. XD
    F9kkxvw.jpg

I do like the second one better, hmm.
    Today's Q Q is:

A new game: Cloud Gardens. Besides that for something physical? It would've been my textbooks which I really should be reading more :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

Fun!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
    F9kkxvw.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

A new game: Cloud Gardens. Besides that for something physical? It would've been my textbooks which I really should be reading more :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

Fun!

Cloud Gardens looks interesting.

https://youtu.be/_z6ZOncOEOM
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    F9kkxvw.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Fun!

I do like the second one too. The only bad thing about it is that it looks a bit flat and less constrasty. So maybe I need to train my eyes on that next time.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    F9kkxvw.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Fun!

Cloud Gardens looks interesting.

https://youtu.be/_z6ZOncOEOM

I wish there was a console cloud gardens
    F9kkxvw.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Fun!

I do like the second one too. The only bad thing about it is that it looks a bit flat and less constrasty. So maybe I need to train my eyes on that next time.

I like his nose in the second one. It's cute and delicate.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020
    Down to 58 now!

Just gotta make it thru these last few! We can do it!

:+1:

I get to do 57 pages left 😠
    F9kkxvw.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Fun!

I like his nose in the second one. It's cute and delicate.

Trueeee.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited September 2020
    blah blah blah

I don’t need youUuooOuuuoOuuu
    I am safe and sound in the silence
    YouuuOOouuUUOOuu never break me down with your violence