Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't you find the introduction thing to be annoying at times?

2...Next

Comments

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Don't we have that "send home" option now?
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »

It only works if you're on your home lot
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

And even then, I only get it by introducing to the sim first. Which is extremely annoying when the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sim walked into my sims house uninvited. I don't want that miscreant appearing on my sims relationship panel and starting to call them.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I was playing a spellcaster the other day and the Send Home option never came up for him when he had visitors.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    CelSims wrote: »

And even then, I only get it by introducing to the sim first. Which is extremely annoying when the 🌺🌺🌺🌺 sim walked into my sims house uninvited. I don't want that miscreant appearing on my sims relationship panel and starting to call them.

Yes, I don't get 'send home' on my home lot - the only option is to introduce my Sim to the people who are standing in the lot talking, playing chess and otherwise making a nuisance of themselves. Even under the 'Rude' interractions, they still have to introduce themselves before they can tell these obnoxious Sims to 'go away'. (And I always give their home lot the 'Private Dwelling' trait.) I think it's bugged - I could swear that when they first added the 'send home' interaction, it worked as it was meant to work.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I hate it when my sims are on a date and other sims come to talk to them.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    The intro thing is obnoxious when you want people to leave...it's like "Hi, how are you? Now get out of here"