Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Mikezumi: Happy Birthday
    :) Smile!

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Who also want to drink by Danqing
    w5i4u8.jpg
    w5iTEQ.jpg
    w5i5DS.jpg
    w5iIHg.jpg
    w5ifjf.jpg

Danqing no makeup
    w5iL3q.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member

@CravenLestat I promised to show you your gorgeous Valentina wearing her new clothes and here she is :) .

YCqpvDZ.jpg
    ckhlnBp.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meerkattime I love it

F4zvgRV.gif

Hmm that actually looks like it was meant to be her style,good job on the wardrobe choice the ruffle waist skirt paired with it all makes her really Italian now <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    When I go into game I'll.check. I finally figured out thanks to @InfraGreen the best way to not have "tagalong" default CC is to yank my CC folder when my intent is to create "no-CC" Sims. 😁

But of course since it "tags along" it's more than likely a default skin that replaces ALL the skins for every single sim (townies included) in the game.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited September 2020
    When I go into game I'll.check. I finally figured out thanks to @InfraGreen the best way to not have "tagalong" default CC is to yank my CC folder when my intent is to create "no-CC" Sims. 😁

But of course since it "tags along" it's more than likely a default skin that replaces ALL the skins for every single sim (townies included) in the game.
    Clearing the DCBackup folder will stop things attaching to sims or lots you load to the Exchange. But it will also prevent things you want to be attached .

Dont delete the ccmerged file from DCBackup.

In mjy opinion the only way to stop cc atrraching is to have no cc. This is why I dont load anything to the exchamge any more. But it might be safe if you make a second cc free Sims 3 folder and only load things you make while that is your active Sims 3 folder
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Happy Birthday @Mikezumi
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    William: I suppose you'll be leaving now....
    Kim: We have to go home...we can't stay on a business trip forever.

Screenshot-63.jpg
    William: Why not?
    Kim: That's not how a business trip works.

Screenshot-64.jpg
    George: It could.Hello, William.
    Kim: I don't recognize him.
    William: This is my father...I didn't think I'd see you again.
    George: I've been watching you for sometime....I think you can
    handle things now, William.I'd like to make you in charge of the home.
    William: You're not leaving to are you?
    George: Heaven's no, You can't get rid of me that easily...but I think I'll retire
    to the attic, nice and quiet up there.You all have too much excitement for this
    old man.
    Kim: Anyways, my sister doesn't want to stay..
    George: Are you sure about that?

Screenshot-66.jpg
    Kim: What a hypcrite.
    George: Looks like she'll enjoy it here as well.

Screenshot-67.jpg
    Kim: After she HARASSED me to leave..
    George: Bitterness doesn't suit you.

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I read that as "tagalog" CC like 3 times in a row which can only mean 1 of 2 things: the Philippines is invading my brain waves, or my brain no work right today, but go reboot and install updates beep boop.

@Mikezumi Happy Birthday, G-ma! :kissing_heart:

@CravenLestat I promise to take pictures later. I had a nasty migraine last night, so I ended up just sleeping a bunch. :grimace:
    edited September 2020
    @Emily4331 - wala akong ideya? :mrgreen::trollface:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Mikezumi Happy Birthday, Mikezumi! I guess at least here it is still the right date :smiley:. I hope the day ended as great as it started.

I have been following the thread and pressed the little buttons :wink:. Awesome stuff :smile: .

I myself didn't really do much else than redo a few houses. Three of the Lunar Lakes couples had little ones, but I'm really bad at taking pics lately. Here's the only one I took today, and if you want to see the people in it, you have to look closely.
    AKVnDiX.jpg
    Helga and Fred, the cousins who just aged up to child age, are playing chess on the balcony, while one of the two couples in this house has some fun in the hot tub.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Ay hindi, nawawala talaga ang isip ko! :fearful:
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member

Happy Birthday @Mikezumi... :)

I'm going to put my previous Krusty Karen postings in a spoiler for any new members to the thread to look at and then the last part of her make-over will be posted afterwards... :)
    Just a small little teaser that I will be posting for now... :)

I've decided to try @CravenLestat challenge on Krusty Karen. So I ended up placing her in Roaring Heights in a house that was 1 floor, living room, kitchen, 1 bath and 1 bedroom and had upgraded it to 3 floors with the living room kitchen and the tea table in the dining room section.
    F25SCx4l.jpg
    esRLR14l.jpg
    tEbSuQnl.jpg

The 2nd floor has the bathroom and her drawing room where she has the drawing table at... :)
    NYloWX0l.jpg

The 3rd floor has her bedroom and a dressing room for her as well as a door that goes out on the back balcony that leads to a spiral staircase to get to the roof of the house... :)
    RtS5mwvl.jpg

The roof... :)
    sLUSbqRl.jpg

Krusty Karen makeover Pt. 1

After Karen gets all of her belongs into her new house, she goes into her dressing room and checks herself in her new mirror. She doesn't like what she sees and thinks to herself on how nice her image would be when she can get rid of the awful make-up and clothes that she has on. It makes her so upset that her so-called friends had went and did this to her when she was passed out when they had a night of fun at the local bar in the town that she was living in. They even had stolen all of her nice clothes and left her with one set of the ugliest clothing for everyday wear as well as the ugliest pajamas that they could find as well as other clothing items. She liked the little pants and shirt for her PJ's but just hated the colors that they had left her with. And she couldn't also believe that they would give her such a hideous make-over as well. She wouldn't had mind the make-up if she was dressing up as a cat for a costume party or something like that. And so because of what happened, she had left her little country town of Riverview for a new life and hopefully new friends that would like her for who she is.
    AiudJPCl.jpg

So was so mad at them that she ended up yelling at herself in the mirror for ever believing that these people could be her friends even though they made fun of her for being so darn clumsy all of the time. Boy was she ever so naive to believe that she could be so lucky like that... :cry:
    0bZYoXQl.jpg

So after her very long rant that she did in front of the mirror, she was tired and had changed into her pj's and headed for bed. She hopes as she hops into bed that things can only get better from here and that things can start changing for the better.
    TTkMHv1l.jpg

While she was sleeping, she dreamed of the day when she can remove her hideous mask that she wears as she knows that she is a beautiful young lady who didn't deserve the treatment that she got from her fake friends.
    jpjSTtbl.jpg

She also had a dream that she was at the spa getting pampered and getting treated with the respect that she deserves.
    bKkbxRhl.jpg

When she wakes up the next morning, she decides that after having her breakfast that she will try to do her make-up and then maybe try to look for some nice clothes.
    NmMqnUil.jpg

She goes downstairs and grabs a bowl of cereal from the fridge. She figures that would be safer to do as she doesn't have any cooking skills whatsoever, so she doesn't have to worry about accidentally burning down her brand new house. So knows that she has the unlucky trait which is why she is she unlucky when it comes to getting friends as no one wants to hang around someone that is clumsy and unlucky. They're afraid of what she might do or hurt if she ever tripped over something while carrying something that could break or hurt someone... :cry:
    P97cc2vl.jpg

She takes her cereal to the breakfast counter to eat. She's surprised that she even made it safely to the counter without spilling or dropping her cereal. And she's also surprised that she was able to get up on the bar stool without falling off of it. So she thinks that maybe her luck is getting better but she knows that she shouldn't get her hopes up too high in that department as she has been let down several times when she had that thought.
    BP3rgZUl.jpg

After she gets done eating, she goes and cleans out her bowl so that she doesn't leave any dirty dishes around. But after she finished washing her bowl up and placing it in the dish rack to dry, she almost ended up face first in the sink as she had tripped over her own 2 feet... :# (I didn't get the picture of that.)
    XKNzCWEl.jpg

She heads back upstairs to the 2nd floor where the bathroom is located and checks herself out in the mirror before she goes and washes that hideous make-off off of her face.
    CYZqyo8l.jpg

After she washed it off, she put on some more make-up and checks it out to see if it looks good.
    mm3WIKhl.jpg

She's not too impressed with the make-up job that she did on her face as she knows that she really doesn't know how to apply it on properly. She's used to caking the make-up on her face as she thought that's how it's suppose to be done. She never really had anyone showing her the proper way of toning it down and blending it in as she had no mother or any older sisters growing up as she was an only child raised by her dad who wasn't a very good parent to begin with.
    R4YPYYkl.jpg

So it made her very sad that she wasn't like all of the other girls out there that knew the proper way of doing make-up thanks to either their mothers or sisters or both to show them how it's done... :cry:
    nD7kEyPl.jpg

Since she was bad at doing her make-up, she decided to head on over to the spa for a facial and hopefully get some advice and tips on doing make-up. So when the taxi shows up outside of her house, the driver was a bit shocked at Karen's sight but chose not to say anything to her about her appearance as that would be rude as heck and she needed the money from this fare anyhow. She also didn't want to get a bad review from the passengers that she picks up as that would make her look bad and could cost her her job. So the she asks Karen where she wants to go and Karen tells her that she's going to the spa... :)
    bjYizb6l.jpg

Once they get there, Karen paid her fare and left a little extra money for a tip since the taxi driver was very friendly to her... :) So she heads on inside of the spa and is greeted by the owner. She asks Karen what she would like to have done today as she shows her the list of treatments and explains what all they do. Karen picks the facial treatment and also tells the owner that she needs a little advice for doing make-up if that was okay. The owner said that was fine as she doesn't mind helping those who need such advice... :)
    6j1PBc7l.jpg

After her facial treatment, the owner then shows her how to do her make-up using the make-up doll that she has in her shop. She also gives her tips on her hair as well as Karen had told the owner that she wasn't that good at fixing her hair so she just leaves it down. She told the owner all about the incident with her so called friends and the owner told her not to dwell too much on it as it means that those people are winning every time she does. She told her that she has confidence in her and that she if she just keeps believing that she can be so much better than those people, that she will be the winner out on top. Afterwards, the owner then gives Karen a book with make-up and hair tips in it when Karen brought some better make-up, some very good facial products and some hair dyes and places them in the bag with the purchased items. Karen even grabs a couple of the free Beauty and Fashion magazines that was at the spa to read later. So said her thanks to the spa owner with a promise that she comes back again to let the owner see how she looks with her new make-over.

Once Karen gets home, she heads up to her bedroom to place her make-up on her dresser and then checks herself out again in the mirror. She just hopes that she doesn't let the spa owner down because if she let's her down, then she's also lets her own self down as well and she doesn't want to do that at all.
    9eUOEn8l.jpg
    CBjm1p0l.jpg

Karen then proceeds to remove her sunglasses and changes into her pj's for her make-over. She starts with trying to dye her hair a brown color and then styles it. But she isn't too impress with the look as it makes her look older.
    T8QK1H9l.jpg

She then tries another hairstyle that she likes but isn't too crazy about it being in brown.
    w6aerkxl.jpg

She turn decides to use the blonde hair dye with this hairstyle as it reminds her of the Marilyn Monroe look and was quite impressed with it... :)
    yL1l3IBl.jpg

She then decided to try this style which she also likes as well... :)
    QIaxV01l.jpg

She also tried this one as well. She thought it was okay but she still likes the Marilyn Monroe looking one better... :)
    O66AI6Sl.jpg

She then did her make-up a few times until she got the look that she wants. She then checks herself out in the mirror and then decides that her next step would be to hire someone to pick up some of the clothing that she saw in the fashion magazines and bring them to the house for her to try on... :)
    1z0KiT8l.jpg

Krusty Karen Makeover Pt. 2: Everyday wear

So Karen had picked out what outfits that she wanted and so the clothing store clerk brought over the clothes that she picked out. The photographer had also showed up and had set up different settings for her photo shoot as well. So the store clerk decided that she should try on her everyday outfits first... :)

Here she is showing off the Countessa dress while she's sitting on her couch... :)
    AW2yQBql.jpg

She wanted a picture taken while she was still in the styling room as well because when I had her do the next pose in the line up, the collar of the dress was right in her mouth and she didn't like that... :)
    1L999TAl.jpg

Here she is checking herself out after putting on the Cherries on Top dress... :) And yes, the store clerk had brought over some of their mirrors that they use in their dressing rooms so that Karen can get a complete look of herself in her new outfits... :)
    Zp6TkGvl.jpg

The shoot is behind a desk where Karen is sitting at... :)
    ByE1R6fl.jpg
    The poses that I had use in this picture and the one where she is checking herself out is the Marylin Monroe poses that can be found over at MTS... :)
    https://modthesims.info/d/523580/10-marylin-monroe-poses.html

And here she is sitting outside in her outdoor reclining chair. (And yes, she hated being out doors as she has the "Hates the outdoors" trait. But I'm hoping that she changes her mind about the outdoors now that she has gotten rid of those hideous clothes and make-up that he so-called friends had put her in. Hopefully she only hated the outdoors due to her look.)
    xL87ycQl.jpg

Krusty Karen Make-over Pt. 3: Evening Wear

Next was the evening wear outfits. This is what she picked out for this shoot... :)

Karen up on the balcony looking out at the city... :)
    4gWkLgpl.jpg
    bTccczHl.jpg

I took this picture but I really don't like the way the neckline looks as there is some jagged edges around it. So I had ended up taking another picture of her in the stylish room before having her change into something else... :)
    PYvlmSNl.jpg
    LeTShMPl.jpg

Then she tried on this one... :)
    gUJWYfxl.jpg
    evYAAINl.jpg

Krusty Karen Make-over Pt. 4: Sleepwear, Outwear and Swimsuit

U9e2jQ2l.jpg
    nX1eClXl.jpg
    iJ7GMtvl.jpg
    3MXQ6M8l.jpg

This one is a bit racy in my opinion, so it will be under the spoiler... :)
    6hCaZ4zl.jpg

Now she's changed into her workout clothes. You know a lady like her needs to keep her figure looking good... :)
    JPrwYURl.jpg

Exercising in front of the ballet mirror... :)

What grace she has... :) (Of course I was waiting for her to slip up and do something clumsy since she has the clumsy trait but she was perfect at what she was doing... :) )
    MmkBy0ol.jpg
    8upcNIGl.jpg
    EKvBPUxl.jpg

Here she is after cleaning up from her exercising in her outerwear... :)
    KncUaf2l.jpg

And since she has the hate the outdoors trait plus is was getting dark outside, we've decided to bring the beach inside of the house for her next set poses... :)
    mqerxnNl.jpg
    sPm31kPl.jpg
    62qYOyjl.jpg

Karen wants to give everyone a kiss and to thank you all for waiting patiently for her make-over and for enjoying her photo shoot... <3
    K2auNrTl.jpg

So @CravenLestat, what do you think of Krusty Karen now? Does she meet up to your standards?... :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @emorrill I remember seeing a post where you mentioned you might move to Arkansas and oh boy, I hope so very much!! I can't find the post but wanted to say that. :)

And to everyone else, what is this crusty Karen challenge thing?! @lisasc360 Karen is very pretty. She doesn't look at all crusty to me!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Thanks for the birthday wishes @Emily4331, @bekkasan, @Karritz, @meerkattime, @Puddinroy, @MamaSimTee, @Turjan, @lisasc360 :)
    I had a lovely day playing my new game, eating a delicious Mexican meal I cooked from recently found recipes and drinking margaritas :)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 4012, continued

@GraceyManor Just what have you been up to, April? I don't believe for a second that Kim left.
    Guess I was right. Hopefully Kim gets out alright.
    Glad to see she made it out alright.
    Cool, nice to see Leota turned on April. Hopefully this change of heart continues for her and she becomes a good sorceress/witch.
    Grim seems at least happy to have one of them.
    Sounds like Kim wants to stay.
    Ramsley seemed a little nervous after telling Sarah she looks good in white.
    Great update!

@Mikezumi You're welcome.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great job on the Sim, both non CC and CC versions!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks.

@Karritz I look forward to watching the video.

@bekkasan It really is, especially since I don't send many of my Sims to uni.
    It was nice seeing some of the Sims in town, don't know many of them anymore. I'm hoping Ariana's party is well attended too.
    I think I'll try inviting Garry over and see if I can smooth things over. If all else fails, I'll use an elixir.
    Thanks for the comments!
    That's a neat picture of the horses.

Page 4013

@Shadow_Assassin Great update!

@meerkattime Great wardrobe for Valentina!

@GraceyManor Nice to hear from George again!
    Great update!

@Turjan Great job on the house redo!

@lisasc360 Love the poses you used and the outfits!

@ZeeGee CravenLestat made a Sim who was wearing ugly clothes and had face paint covering up her beauty. He wanted to see everyone's makeovers of her. Everyone who has done a makeover did great jobs on their interpretations of her.
    @Brandontaylor Thank you! I got the link and have been working on Karen. Posting pics soon. :)
    @CravenLestat Had a thousand things to do tonight but couldn't resist the challenge of getting one of your sims making over one of your sims. :wink:

Krusty Karen before:
    bBrwb1B.jpg

Krusty Karen after:
    5J1IjSQ.jpg
    ZeJqZ4j.jpg
    QW7sfRQ.jpg
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Thanks for the birthday wishes @Emily4331, @bekkasan, @Karritz, @meerkattime, @Puddinroy, @MamaSimTee, @Turjan, @lisasc360 :)
    I had a lovely day playing my new game, eating a delicious Mexican meal I cooked from recently found recipes and drinking margaritas :)

That sounds like a wonderful day. <3
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @GraceyManor So, April's evil, huh?
    ****Well, she may not have been very nice, but she didn't deserve to die.

@OliviaAR Aw, how sweet! Congrats to you and your hubbies Sim-selves on winning Prom royalty.

@ZeeGee Thanks! Normally denim looks off in Sims games, but that one actually seems a decent quality.
    ****Great makeover! She looks vaguely like Jennifer Lawrence in that closeup.

@emorrill *waves*

@Brandontaylor That's a lot of werewolves. And cheerleaders.

@Mikezumi Happy (belated) birthday!

@Nikkei_Simmer Very lovely.

@bekkasan I play it sometimes because I need to play a Sims game but am low on time, and it takes less time to load. It still requires too much micromanaging to be truly enjoyable.

@Shadow_Assassin Great pics!

@Turjan Great pic!

@lisasc360 Great job! She's lovely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yesterday I was super busy, so I didn't get to play Sims or check in here.

Today I was in my Swan save. I placed a lot with an arboretum on it to send Black to so I can try to make her a fairy the hard way. It didn't work the first time, so I'll try to remember to send her again the next time the save comes around. Here she is painting.
    uhAbSm9.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @MoonandStars83
    Well, she may not have been very nice, but she didn't deserve to die.

She was already dead.Just couldn't cross over.Grimmy took her spirit now so she can't.XD
    And now she's a slave to the grim reaper, like William was to Cosette's mother.
    Mushroom Cloud Chronicles - Sunset Valley
    Chapter Nine - Artie's Reconnoitre - S*** Happens

When Artie emerged from the bunker; the multiple blast-doors keeping the rest of the occupants safe from any residual radiation in the air; he noticed how grey and ominous the clouds were. Much of the radioactive soot and ash that was kicked up by the nuclear detonations ended up in the atmosphere and it was going to take a lot of time for it to clear; falling from the atmosphere as nuclear fallout. And that was going to remain hot for some time after it hit the ground. Human skin could get radiation burns from even touching the soot and breathing it in was a slow death sentence as the ash and soot would cause radiation burns all along the inside of the lungs causing the lungs to leak fluid and eventually suffocate the victim. It was not something that any human being would want to experience, hence Artie was the one who went out to survey the six month aftermath of the nuclear devastation.

As Artie walked along the overgrown path of what used to be a road he noted that the trees were stunted and blackened stumps of dead trees were still visible through the new growth.
    Screenshot.jpg
    Artie turned to go down the hill brushing off soot from his metal torso and headed down towards the devastated town center. He was not looking forward to the revelation of how destroyed the town was. It didn't seem as though there was a building standing.Screenshot-4.jpg
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Looking around, all he could see was sheer devastation once he reached the flats within the town center and the clearing. What used to be a hill leading down to the beach was now submerged underwater. Evidently the blast wave blew the water out all the way and when it came back in, it came back as a tsunami, covering all the low-lying areas with water which with the devastation, the waters had not receded.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    What he could still see standing was the Canadian flag.
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    To his utter shock, his deductive circuitry barely parsing the data his visual circuits were relaying to him. There was a man standing half frozen in the park lake up to his mid-calfs and looking around as if nothing was wrong.
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    His auditory circuits caught a slow "Wooooah..." from the blond-haired man "Dude...those are some really gnarly clouds...man..." he said...just as Artie looked up to see a flash in the sky. This was not good. Then he heard a half strangled scream...from the man.
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    The frenzied jerking and spasmodic reflexes amidst the spluttering told Artie all that he needed to know about what was happening. The guy was being electrocuted. And considering the fact that Artie was metal himself...that he wouldn't be able to help him at all. The electricity in full impulse signal was enough to fry his inner circuits to a crisp. So in the pretext of self-preservation, all Artie could do was watch the poor fella suffer.
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    When the electrocution subsided, the man staggered away from the frozen pond...the electricity hot enough to melt the area where his feet were stuck and stood on the bank staring up at the sky as if half-expecting yet another bolt from the grey to fry him to a char-broiled crisp.
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    As if that wasn't enough...a sudden explosion sent debris flying..
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    ...as poor Artie ducked fearing that the man himself was now dead as a doornail. All he'd heard was the whistling screech of something cutting through the air at well over terminal velocity.
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Artie looked up just long enough to see a black smoke cloud rising from where the man had stood. He wondered if the man had survived the impact of whatever it was that fell from the sky.

When the smoke cleared he saw several large burnt looking rocks that now littered the ground. Some were even larger than he was.
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    There was yet another explosion as another rain of rocks came flying down and the man and Artie were lucky enough not to get hit this time. The last he saw of the blonde-haired man was him staggering away from the park area. Artie chose to stick around and pick up what he thought were quite valuable space rocks. Surely they could be helpful to the humans that he was with.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Deciding that discretion was the better part of valor in that large heavy space objects were falling from the skies and he had no desire to become an aluminum pancake...Artie decided that it would be best if he cut his reconnoitre short and head back to the bunker. That was perhaps a wise choice.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    I finally got the video finished. It covers Judy and Craig traveling to France to begin the chain of adventures that lead to them working through the two huge tombs under the Nectary. Once the videos for this entire adventure chain are complete that will be the end of the current playlist for The Isla Paradiso Bunch. They will have achieved their objective of collecting all parts of the tomb collections for each of the World Adventure Worlds.

China Tomb Collection
    Screenshot-149.jpg

France Tomb Collection
    France.jpg

Egypt Tomb Collection
    Egypt.jpg

The making of the video wasn't all plain sailing. I recorded them completing the tombs but wanted to get some extra video of things they did to show a bit more of a story. So I started another save and took them through to the point of Craig catching the 6 beetles to deliver to Egypt. And again, this save dropped the adventure when they arrived in Egypt. It has not dropped out on arrival at Egypt with the beetles on only one single occasion of dozens of attempts over the past year or more, probably closer to 2 years, where I've been trying to do these final two tombs. Now, I'm wondering if they are living in their own house in France could be the cause of all of the problems. I wonder this because the only time it has not dropped out on arrival in Egypt was the only time I had left them in the base camp in France.

Anyway, it doesn't matter now. I've got saves of them doing the tombs at various stages so I'll be able to record extra video whenever I need it. Sometimes the original recording misses something interesting, or something important happens when the sim in the centre of the action is not on camera or at a bad angle so I like to redo things occasionally at various points.

Anyway, this next episode is Episode 77 and it is done. They are never perfect but I think it shows the first part of the very long adventure chain. At the end of this episode they are leaving Egypt with the ruby and will be going home and then traveling to France to continue the adventure. In Episode 78 they will do the tomb of Isael who is the wife of Jean Necteaux. Her tomb has the sapphire of the Moon which will be needed to gain access to the tomb of Jean Necteaux.

When I originally recorded the final tomb Craig got cursed by a mummy and I felt I needed to cure him so he and Judy have a quick trip to Egypt where we see him do the additional adventure of The Cure. This involves the Sphinx.

IPTHouse-In-Egypt.jpg

PleadingToTheSphinx001.jpg

I'm turning the computer off for now. Will load the video in the morning.

Happy Simming all.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @meerkattime

Hey girl, great photoshoot, those clothes
    fits her perfectly.

@Emily4331

I hope you feel better today.

@lisasc360

Love the photoshoot, amazing job.

@ZeeGee

girl!, love the photoshoot,
    I also used that hair color we have similar tastes haha.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top