Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @emorrill *pulls shawl over her shoulders and shakes her cane* That's a 70's song, whippersnapper! LOL BOC is the band that the joke "needs more cowbell" with Will Ferrill and Christopher Walken.

I haven't played in a few days. Just that kind of week.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Karen looks like a classy young woman now.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Thank you... :)

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Loved reading more about Karen's makeover. :)
    This picture is great! :star:
    Zp6TkGvl.jpg
    She even looks like Marilyn Monroe which I think that was intentional huh? :smirk:
    And yes, I do love that picture of her as well... :)
    And yes it was intentional that I wanted her to look like Marilyn Monroe. I was trying to find some Marilyn poses which I did on MTS so I can have her posing like her... :)

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360

She looks great.

@CravenLestat, yes, my evil plan is working just fine on your Simself as I had my Simself cast a spell on him to be lonely for the rest of his life... >:) ...lol
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat Cute pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @CravenLestat Oh WOW he cleaned up good! :open_mouth: And those pictures are so romantic. <3
    Charlotte is of course a very pretty lady.

@lisasc360 You're welcome. :) And cool. 👍

MamaSimTee wrote: »
    @emorrill *pulls shawl over her shoulders and shakes her cane* That's a 70's song, whippersnapper! LOL BOC is the band that the joke "needs more cowbell" with Will Ferrill and Christopher Walken.

@MamaSimTee ^Yup! :mrgreen: Very first video hubs showed me after he discovered who the band was. :lol: "I've got a fever!" :joy:
    It wasn't my first time seeing that video. He showed it to me years ago and it's come up every now and again whenever we hear a cowbell. :lol:

When I look it up it says that song was released in 1981. 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps the internet is wrong? :p Cause I know you know your music. ;)

@OliviaAR Welcome to the forums and this thread. :blush: Yup, many of us still play and always will. <3
    Enjoyed your post. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

I mostly play RPGs too haha,
    that was a short RPG game.
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    @CravenLestat Those are very cute pictures, very romantic too. I hope we will get to see more of them. :smile:
    @emorrill Thanks!! I am looking forward to talking/sharing with other simmers. Finally other simmers. It gets kind of lonely when you don't have people to talk with about the same shared interests. :smiley:
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Thanks, @Evalen. Sometime my muse tends to go a little "dark".

That ok, very imaginative, great writers have that. Sometimes our stories write themselves. Good job
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I lost my download to tear makeup.(make up that made sim look like they were crying) Anyone have a download?
    The only ones I'm finding are Sims 4
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Family Update

NzTGJ5i.jpg
    Michael's sleep schedule is just a bit off from the rest of the family so L4U-Rn stepped in again to take care of him, and start teaching him to walk. Going to have to look how to properly type L4U-Rn because I can't remember which letters other than L need capitalized.

BLY3yve.jpg
    Poor Quinton is the only normal Sim in this family. The other three stayed in their werewolf forms after the full moon as I just wanted to get them on their way to breakfast.

vRCdxWB.jpg
    Ariana took care of the plants again and everything seems to be doing fine. I'm hoping to get a PlantSim as I have never played one before and thought it'd be nice practice for when I have to have one in the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

5tbga4C.jpg
    Dwight helped Quinton set up his bachelor party at Varg's Tavern, then they had a chat until the guests arrived.

JqkPVMR.jpg
    Garry Sekemoto was the first guest to arrive and he is Quinton's father. They had a nice conversation but I realized that they didn't even have a relationship. Whoops, my bad. In the mirror, you can see Quinton's future brother-in-law, Evan Langerak. He's the one wearing a tuxedo, Dwight was headed over to chat with him also but you can't see him too well in the mirror.

NXfblhG.jpg
    Dwight had a chat with his eldest son, which both seemed to enjoy. I'll be inviting Evan and his wife Rain, and Abigail and her husband Andrea to the wedding. Cori Lucas will be invited too so we'll definitely see her again.

RbElB3v.jpg
    Things between Quinton and his father deteriorated while I was with Dwight. Apparently Garry thought Quinton was being boring so Quinton yelled at him and called him a piece of garbage. I'll try to fix their relationship but I don't really care about Garry anyway.

vZT1bsp.jpg
    Abigail's husband Andrea and Quinton are barely friends so I had him give the toast. Unfortunately, nobody but Quinton listened to it before Andrea sprayed fizzy nectar all over him. Garry seems more interested in the dancing cheerleader.

mxHfJso.jpg
    The men then joined in on all the dancing until the ladies had to leave. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

xO7T5rJ.jpg
    Quinton had a chat with Evan in the hopes of getting to know him. They didn't become friends but at least they got somewhere.

bik61Oj.jpg
    Garry must be hard to get along with because not even Dwight could talk to him without Garry getting mad. I'm thinking something unfortunate may happen to Garry soon, although I may not go as far as killing him... yet. :naughty:

wsuKxa7.jpg
    Pretty much the entire time the men were gone, Melanie taught Michael to walk and got started on talking. She must have thought she was going to the party as she changed into her dress to impress clothes.

dO79IxP.jpg
    I didn't pay attention to Ariana at all after having her garden so I found it funny that she was telling ghost stories to L4U-Rn.

MW5aRKk.jpg
    Quinton made some meals for the following day, although it will only be enough for the day. It was getting late after that so I sent the family off to bed as we have Ariana's bachelorette party the following day.

MVGetUy.jpg
    Lastly, Melanie's aunt Jessica passed away so I collected her tombstone to bury next to her husband Tommy. I'll also collect their children but that will be it. I'm not too worried about keeping the entire family tree intact as that'd be a lot of Sims but I'll at least try to get a couple generations.

***Not playing tonight as I got sidetracked by other things but I do plan on playing a couple days of the Ultimate Sim Challenge tomorrow and Saturday nights. Hopefully I can get one more week finished in the challenge. I usually don't like putting this many pictures in one update but I made the exception for this one.
    Page 4011, continued

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. Now it'll be a bit for the next birthdays, although I may have a PlantSim birth if I'm lucky. Still got the plant growing currently.
    Congrats on Andrew and Ariel graduating!

@GraceyManor I still feel Kim is closer to Cosette's personality than the other Sarah.
    Nice of him to give her a rose.
    I wouldn't trust Leota at all. Heck, she even said she betrayed the family years ago. Although, her assessment of April is spot on.
    Great update!

@emorrill Never heard of them until your post, lol. Or at least I don't think I have.
    Never mind on the above, I have heard Don't Fear the Reaper before.
    It's definitely something that's hard to forget, that's for sure. Kind of like how older generations remember Pearl Harbor and WWII or other events.
    Thanks, I've been enjoying playing them. So hard to believe that the family started back in December, it'll be a year before I know it. Of course, it was started on my old laptop and I didn't share much from it at the time due to no internet.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, I like to keep them busy with tasks or skilling.

@CravenLestat The resemblance is uncanny, I like how you even used a shirt with a cobra on it.
    I like his shirt with the dog on it too.
    Awesome Cobra Kai build!
    I think the old service station looks amazing as well.
    Great job on making the Sims look homeless.
    Nice job on the Hooters outfits and store!
    Oh my gosh, that's so funny!

@OliviaAR Welcome to the forums! You definitely came to the right thread (or at least one of them) as we all have a love for Sims 3.
    Sounds like you've got a nice save going.

Page 4012

@CravenLestat That's a great love story, I like how she took him in and that they fell in love.

@lisasc360 You're welcome.

***All caught up again. Not too much on page 4012 yet, my Langerak post takes up half the page so far, lol. It was one of my longer ones as I had the party going on. I think the next update will be early next week, depending on my schedule.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    April: I think it is time we get Cosette ready, yes?
    William: No...I don't want to go through with it...And I've made plans with Kim this
    evening in the library.
    April: I'm afraid that won't be possible.She left.
    William: You're lying.
    April: Here is a letter written by her, I was asked to deliver this to you.
    April handed over the letter to william, who opened the note to read:

KmJhYpR.png

Screenshot-41.jpg
    April: I told you not to spend so much time with that girl.I didn't trust her
    from the beginning.If you're ready, I will have Cosette come down.
    William: .....Prepare Cosette.We shall wed tonight.
    April: You'll see this is for the best.

Screenshot-43.jpg

downstairs in the maseuleum...

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Kim: Let me out of here! This isn't very comfortable...Hey is that...Ek! Spider...
    Someone let me out!

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Sarah: You have this all wrong.I'm not Cosette...Who in the world is
    Cosette?
    Leota: Hush, little one.It will fix itself soon.

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Ramsley: Perhaps that isn't Cosette after all.
    William: I don't think we should make her do this....Something tells me that isn't
    her.
    April: WE ARE GOING THROUGH WITH THIS NOW!!!
    Ramsley: Someone woke up on the wrong side of her grave.Oh look, Kim's here.
    April: What's she doing here?

Screenshot-48.jpg
    William: I thought you left?
    Kim: Why would I leave? What made you think that?
    William: Your note said you no longer wished to be here.
    Kim: I was stuck in a maseuleum....full of dead people..
    Wait...What note?
    William: You didn't write a note?
    Kim: Not at all....

Screenshot-49.jpg
    Leota: I can't take this anymore, the guilt is eating me alive...
    Cosette's mother killed Cosette William, with my help, I must admit.
    And April's mastermind.
    William: I knew her mother had to be behind it...but April?
    Leota: She wrote the note from Kim and wanted to be rid of her.Sarah is
    not Cosette William....I'm afraid its impossible for her to return...April just wanted
    to be free!! I was suppose to stay quite, but I can not no longer.

Screenshot-50.jpg
    Leota: You! You talked me into helping! I could have had a better life,
    and I trusted you and your two-faced lies....I got an eternity of punishment
    because of you....I may not have all my powers, but here's a little something as
    a "Thank you." my dear April.
    April: Now Leota, we're all friends here...Lets not do something hasty.
    Leota: Of Course, dear friend..

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Leota: April meet Grim Reaper.He's been waiting for you....I don't think you'd
    enjoy crossing over.
    Grim: Finally, I've been waiting for one of you to come over.Time to collect my
    present.

Screenshot-54.jpg
    April: but I don't want to go to the underworld.
    Grim: Tough Cookies...That's where I decided to keep you.
    You'll clean up after me, ad cook and do my stinky robes.
    April: Eww gross.

Screenshot-53.jpg
    Sarah: That sounds terribly uncomfortable.

Screenshot-55.jpg
    Grim: It is indeed.And now, April, be a good dead girl and go into your
    grave.
    April: I won't.You can't make me.
    =grim starts poking her with stick=
    Grim: Get going.

And with that, April was gone.

Screenshot-56.jpg
    William: Kim....I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you from the beginning...
    And I understand if you want to leave....Just know I've enjoyed your company...

Screenshot-59.jpg
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Kim: I think I understand....You've been through so much..I guess I would have
    felt the same. Don't apologize.

Screenshot-61.jpg
    Kim: One question though..
    William: Of course...Anything?
    Kim: The home isn't really for sale is it?
    William: How did you guess?
    Kim: Just a feeling I suppose.

Screenshot-58.jpg
    Ramsley: Miss Evers, I'm terribly sorry you got mixed up in this mess.
    Sarah: I still don't fully understand.
    Ramsley: You will in time.You may not be getting married, but if I might
    say so, White looks lovely on you.
    Sarah: Thank you, that's very kind.
    Ramsley: -Ahem- Uh, yes of course.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    It's my birthday and my sister called me this morning to wish me a happy birthday and to ask what I wanted. I told her that I need nothing but she insisted and ordered a Switch Lite and Animal Crossing online while we were talking. It was meant to come next week but it arrived a few hours later! What a great birthday! :)
    @Mikezumi Happy birthday!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    What did I do today?

I made a no-CC sim. :D (yanked my mods folder)
    Screenshot-77.jpg

Then...I put CC on her. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-81.jpg:mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @CravenLestat

That male sim is really handsome cleaned up.

@Mikezumi

Happy birthday or belated if it was yesterday.

@Brandontaylor

Great update.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @emorrill I hope your husband finds work soon. It is scary being without an income for an extended period.

I haven't been going to choir because my son, who lives with me, uses my car much more often now he has a job. He has 2 part time casual jobs that, between them, keep him busy. Since it is shift work, he can think he has no work and get a phone call to tell him he just got a shift allocated and both jobs need people on site 24 hours a day for 7 days a week so his shifts can start and end any time and any day of the week. So it makes it impossible for me to do anything other than stay home and do whatever I can here.

The choir has started rehearsals. I'm not sure if they are happening right now though as we had a few problems over the past few weeks with COVID. A couple of women travelled to Melbourne and did some shopping and partying and came home by plane and lied about where they had been and brought the virus home with them. They both ended up in hospital with it and some of their family members and friends did too. I think they passed it on to some other people as well because when they got home they went out to all sorts of places and spread it around as far as possible. It's been a few weeks now but it seems someone in the prison system may have caught it from them too. It was found in prison employees and a lot of them have it as well as one of our big hospitals so restrictions have come back to us. Since I don't tend to leave the house anyway I don't really keep up with all of that sort of thing, but I think we were allowed gatherings of up to 50 people if social distancing was observed, but I think it's gone back down to 10 since this outbreak. It doesn't seem to be getting spread in the community as all new cases have been traced back to the same few people and they are either co-workers or family members. Last I heard we haven't had any new cases for a few days now, but it'll have to be zero new cases for at least 2 or more weeks before they start lifting restrictions again.

I hope you do manage to get back to your choir. Or at least are able to let them know you won't be back due to circumstances. COVID is unfortunately spread much more easily in a choir than in regular mixing with others due to singing projecting droplets farther than usually happens. I don't think my choir is planning to do anything for Christmas this year. We usually do the Messiah.

Today I've been finalising my video. It still has a bit to do and I'll work on it tomorrow. I had already recorded the complete process of them doing the final tombs under the nectary, but there are bits of extra action I want to add to it just so it is a bit of a story and we have to just sit through sims finding things an moving through the tombs - even if they are spectacularly beautiful in places and the puzzles are intricate at times.

So, in order to fill out the story a bit I started another fresh game and played them until they could get into the tomb. That's the video I've been making today and I'm happy with the way it's going. Finally Craig caught the beetles and headed for Egypt and it dropped out again. I wasn't happy. I can't take that save any farther into the story as I can't get the beetles to Egypt where he has to deliver them to get to the next part of the adventure chain. Fortunately I saved my first attempt at it by doing save as a few times and I've now found a save that looks like they just returned from Egypt with the gem they need to continue with the adventure in France. So hopefully, I'll still be able to add bits of extra activity to the story as progress is made. But that will be for the next video. I have enough space in this video just for some, or maybe all, of the parts of the adventure chain that is done in Egypt.

So now I'm about to turn the computer off and finish Episode 77 of the Isla Paradiso Bunch tomorrow. Then I'll start on Episode 78 which will begin with them returning from Egypt with the gem and continuing the adventure in France. There are two tombs there still to be done. It's taken all of Episode 77 to do the preliminary adventures to get to the point where they can start on the final two tombs. I'm hoping to do the next two tombs in 2 episodes. Then I'll put the Isla Paradiso Bunch away until I've got some of the other stories finished.

Happy Simming all.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Mikezumi You are smelly and don't deserve a birthday >:)

And furthermore :s

Ummm

6dc6rnJ.png

You are getting this whole set weather you like it or not.

f6zMMMg.jpg

And this set

Smnyhpw.jpg

Happy Birthday <3 Gifts have been sent enjoy

oNTjrxS.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@MoonandStars83 I don't play sims 4 but thought it was pretty lame when I tried it with the freebie way back when. I didn't get the free base game. I don't do lame games. :grin:
    Good thing your sim had a death flower!

@RedDestiny92 Congrats on the wedding. I'm glad that they are trying to get along.

@BlackSand Thanks so much for commenting on my update. :smiley:
    I'm looking forward to more of the story.
    Will Curtis want to become a Mayor/leader of the free world. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much!
    I like the song you picked for the pub song.
    Jayden and Dani look like they are having a great time.
    Ty looks like he is happy for her.
    Awesome, Dani got a boyfriend! :heart:

@ZeeGee She is gorgeous and she does look like she could be a famous singer.

@CravenLestat Nice to see an update from you. I had to laugh at your sim striking out so many times with the ladies. Karma!
    I expect it will be a while before he gets rich at that rate.
    Snort...naughty naughty. That was a perfectly timed picture.
    Charlotte! She is so beautiful. I put her in PixieGardens and a prince might be falling in love with her. :love:

@Emily4331 Sounds fun but I don't play that game.
    I :heart: your Vlad with the long hair!

@Brandontaylor Congrats on Michael aging up. It is nice they all get to start higher in the careers because of the uni experience.
    I enjoyed the bachelor party. It was a nice crowd at the party.
    Shame about his relationship with his father, perhaps it will get better over time.

@KrayzieStryker hello. Hope you enjoyed your sims 3 time.

@GraceyManor Nice to see a new chapter and glad things are going better now, at least I hope so.
    Does Kim even have a clue what she could be letting out?
    Yep, April is definitely up to no good.
    I hope William is not silly enough to believe that Kim would just abandon her sister who didn't love the house and was begging to leave since they got there. But, like all hero's in stories, I bet he does at first. :confused:
    So, how did Kim get out?
    I love Leota's sneakers! :grin:
    Ah, sweet kiss.
    Well, all's well that ends well. :smiley:

@emorrill Luckily I have not had to turn the graphics back down as yet. Fingers crossed.
    Don't know anything about that band or the song.

@OliviaAR Welcome! Glad to see the two got together!

@Mikezumi Hope you have a great birthday. Wish our delivery service was that efficient. It is hard to get two-day delivery now.

@Nikkei_Simmer She was attractive without the cc but definitely much improved with it. What skin are you using? It sure softened her features lovely. :heart:

@Karritz Sorry to hear about the outbreak. Hope you enjoy doing the final tombs. I had thought you had said this one in France was the last. Guess I misunderstood.

It's Friday!! Woot!! Played for a bit yesterday afternoon and sent Mary to one of the frozen ponds to skate. She needed to get out of the house. I got to see these two wild horses playing near the pond. They were so adorable running around together and then went behind the tree and it looks like they are smooching! I should put a barn on one of the community lots in the game and set autonomous on woohoo and see what happens.
    50353259342_de1197e5ba_o.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @bekkasan the French tombs are the last. But it is a very long adventure chain and along the way there is a trip to Egypt where they have to find a sapphire. There are a few other things they must do in Egypt before they get the gem and take it to France. It will get them into the first of the final two tombs. It has taken me an entire video to cover the adventures they have to do to get the sapphire. It’ll probably be another video to do the first of the tombs and then another video to complete the final tomb. Not sure yet though until I put the next video together.
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @Mikezumi Happy, happy birthday! :) *Hugs*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top