Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Child Romance Mod?!

2...Next

Comments

• ipippinipippin Posts: 37 Member
    There are actually a few. I believe on the one that I read said that kissing another child sim (i.e; on the cheek) was near impossible since EA didn't create the child sims to have that option. The adults can kiss a child's cheek however the child doesn't have an option to kiss an adults cheek. Due to this, kids can't kiss other kids in a smooth animation. It would involve stretched arms and other glitches.
    I'm fairly sure modders will be able to make better versions in the future.
    Do bear in mind though - these kids are very young. The Sims games typically skip the 'pre-teen' stage so that would be like 12 and under. I would personally estimate the child bodies on TS4 as kids between 7-11 which is quite young for romance.
    @Madachan88 linked the link to the 'official' mod link above.
    @zap608 It's not nescecarily like the kids are obligated to fall for another child in their childhood. Some people develop these emotions a lot quicker than others, and whilst I was much later, it still happens. I knew many kids that were dating between 7-12. I remember there was a show on UK Television where they recorded reception/kindergarten kids getting 'married' and kissing one another's cheeks.
  • frog211frog211 Posts: 110 Member
    i was concerned about the title

i still kinda am tbh
  • SilverSparrow117SilverSparrow117 Posts: 1 New Member
    YES, there is! its called 'First Love' by LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods. She makes A LOT of mods, shes great!
  • Simmers_not_SinnersSimmers_not_Sinners Posts: 1 New Member
    i had a mod once called first crush by LittleMissSam it only had reveal crush interaction but it was very cute. i dont have the mod anymore because it stopped working for some reason but i might reinstall it.
  • supern0vaeasupern0vaea Posts: 3 New Member
    truuuueeee uwu
  • 31331f31331f Posts: 6 New Member
    here is the link for that mod if you still want it:
    https://www.sims4studiodownload.com/first-love-mod/
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Ive heard that kid Sims can have crushes on older Sims, I know teens can, this would be so cute and they could get a buff when near an older Sim they have a crush on, maybe more social intetactions with that Sim so you can find out who it is
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top