Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is there a category for Australia and NZ?

Not trying to be rude, I just don't understand why there is a special category for Australia and New Zeland. I guess they meant it for Oceania but still, there aren't any other categories for other countries/continents.
Not saying it's good or bad, I just want to know why lol

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2020
    We used to have our own forum website with sub categories, but it was not active enough so they closed down that website and gave us a sub category in this forum. Hope that makes sense. No one really knew that we had our own forum website, so do wonder why we have a sub category here ;)

I still have the bookmark to my previous profile page, but now it just takes me to the home page of this forum
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_AU/profile/63112/mcrudd

Here is our welcome to the new section when they closed our Australian/New Zealand website

ZKW9sEf.png
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Wild guess idk. I think there are other Sims forums for other languages. Maybe Aus and NZ are the largest Sim markets in the Southern Hemisphere that mainly speak English so they’re in the English-speaking side of the forum. Maybe so they can have other fans answer their questions on their schedule?
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Cos sometimes we gotta yarn to shazza and bazza about thongs, vegemite, swoopin' season, bottlo's, maccas, avos, arvos, pavs, parmies, strewth! Nah, yeah!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif