October 16 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Do you think Maxis will surprise us with another Stuffpack in October?

12346...Next

Comments

  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,393 Member
    edited August 30
    davina1221 wrote: »
    No Perfect Patio gave hottubs. We still don't have Pool Slides and Pool Waterfalls. We're also missing Pool Bars.

    I don't care for bars at all, except the Sims3 water bar and the Sims4 tiki bar. That said, I miss the pool stuff. I loved the poolbar, waterfall, and slides too.

    I hope they add more, hopefully as pool things to go in a hotel pool and perhaps give us more variations of the pool floats. A small boat one that holds toddlers and infants (when they are free) and can be pulled.

    Hopefully we'll get an End Of Summer Update Thursday in the Pre GP Patch and it will add pool stuff.

    I just don't know. I'm doubting they will ever give us pool stuff like the bar, the waterfall, and the slides except in a pack we pay for. It would probably go great in a resort type pack where you run your own hotel or resort. A cruise ship vacation would also be a great way to add extra pool stuff.

    Also, we seem to be getting "other" stuff and things that are majorly missing haven't been added, like cemeteries for instance, real aquariums, or a bunch of jobs like real babysitting, home interior, and some of the other ones that were fun in the Sims3. BTW, have you tried the stylist career in the Sims4? I haven't had time or was more interested in playing another way. Is i t fun like the Sims3 stylist?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 3,901 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I think I would prefer that they don't make any more stuff packs. We have 17 stuff packs now.

    I need a Pool Stuffpack unless their putting more pool stuff in a Resorts or Destination Gamepack or Expansion.
    So sad that we even need a pool stuff pack because something like pool activities some how did not fit in with summer for Seasons while other Sims Seasons expansions gave us pool slides or diving boards for summer
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 3,013 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    No Perfect Patio gave hottubs. We still don't have Pool Slides and Pool Waterfalls. We're also missing Pool Bars.

    I don't care for bars at all, except the Sims3 water bar and the Sims4 tiki bar. That said, I miss the pool stuff. I loved the poolbar, waterfall, and slides too.

    I hope they add more, hopefully as pool things to go in a hotel pool and perhaps give us more variations of the pool floats. A small boat one that holds toddlers and infants (when they are free) and can be pulled.

    Hopefully we'll get an End Of Summer Update Thursday in the Pre GP Patch and it will add pool stuff.

    End of Summer :'(:'(
    Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 540 Member
    edited August 31
    So sad that we even need a pool stuff pack because something like pool activities some how did not fit in with summer for Seasons while other Sims Seasons expansions gave us pool slides or diving boards for summer

    Exactly! I've been complaining about not even a simple actual diving board ever since they put pools in!
    BTW, have you tried the stylist career in the Sims4? I haven't had time or was more interested in playing another way. Is i t fun like the Sims3 stylist?
    That's funny because I had totally forgot they added that and was just looking up information and watching the trailer for it today! lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,413 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    davina1221 wrote: »
    No Perfect Patio gave hottubs. We still don't have Pool Slides and Pool Waterfalls. We're also missing Pool Bars.

    I don't care for bars at all, except the Sims3 water bar and the Sims4 tiki bar. That said, I miss the pool stuff. I loved the poolbar, waterfall, and slides too.

    I hope they add more, hopefully as pool things to go in a hotel pool and perhaps give us more variations of the pool floats. A small boat one that holds toddlers and infants (when they are free) and can be pulled.

    Hopefully we'll get an End Of Summer Update Thursday in the Pre GP Patch and it will add pool stuff.

    I just don't know. I'm doubting they will ever give us pool stuff like the bar, the waterfall, and the slides except in a pack we pay for. It would probably go great in a resort type pack where you run your own hotel or resort. A cruise ship vacation would also be a great way to add extra pool stuff.

    Also, we seem to be getting "other" stuff and things that are majorly missing haven't been added, like cemeteries for instance, real aquariums, or a bunch of jobs like real babysitting, home interior, and some of the other ones that were fun in the Sims3. BTW, have you tried the stylist career in the Sims4? I haven't had time or was more interested in playing another way. Is i t fun like the Sims3 stylist?

    No I have tried it. I've heard it's buggy.

  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,240 Member
    Anyone else see this?
    K8UVmXu.jpg
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 1,814 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Anyone else see this?

    I bought it :D I didn't expect it to go through but it did.

    rJdf4Pg.png

    This isn't the first time this has happened. SP5 (Movie Hangout) was also accidentally listed on Origin in September 2015 (the pack itself did not release until January 2016). I also tried to buy it that time and it didn't go through back then :(

    RetRrI5.jpg

    ΔΤΔ



    lhSmWvL.png
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Well I guess you were right @catloverplayer
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,706 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    aws200 wrote: »
    Anyone else see this?

    I bought it :D I didn't expect it to go through but it did.

    rJdf4Pg.png

    This isn't the first time this has happened. SP5 (Movie Hangout) was also accidentally listed on Origin in September 2015 (the pack itself did not release until January 2016). I also tried to buy it that time and it didn't go through back then :(

    RetRrI5.jpg

    I'm going to hope, for your sake, that you'll actually receive the pack when it releases :D
    Check out my website for weekly SimLits, art commissions, and more! You can find it here!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 17,230 Member
    edited September 16
    Maybe an SP is the next pack. But I'm thinking that the next pack will be an EP. It would seem so the way they were talking about it back when they were talking about the release Star Wars: Journey to Batuu. I remember how they were saying how there will be nothing about cars, and I think either babies or toddlers and something else in the next EP. That there tells me that an EP might be the next pack to be released for Sims 4.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,413 Member
    edited September 16
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Maybe an SP is the next pack. But I'm thinking that the next pack will be an EP. It would seem so the way they were talking about it back when they were talking about the release Star Wars: Journey to Batuu. I remember how they were saying how there will be nothing about cars, and I think either babies or toddlers and something else in the next EP. That there tells me that an EP might be the next pack to be released for Sims 4.

    I think it's possible we could still get an sp in October and the ep in November.

  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 124 Member
    How many stuff packs do you guys need? Sims 4 has 17! That's the most stuff packs a sims game has ever had and if you ask me it's gone overboard. That knitting stuff pack just released, at this point the game literally becoming a stuff pack simulator. Theres more stuff than actually game, I dont know what is and I'm not trying to be mean but it just seems like s4 community is obssessed with stuff packs but dont realize shoving all this stuff into the game isnt going to make the core of the game any better. We need bugs fixed, more in depth gameplay,options, not more stuff. Other than the gameplay objects, I could fine tons of free maxis match cc that could make up most of these stuff packs. Anyway, I know it's your choice to have want stuff packs, and that's okay but I do feel like theres too much focus on stuff with the community and sims team. At this point I think ea knows sp are the quick and easy make money route cause they know all they have to do is slap a 10 dollar price tag on it and everyone dives for it. I feel like that's why we havent seen a whole lot of activity going on in the game. Throw out a stuff pack and they'll shut up for a couple weeks, rinse and repeat is how their seeing this.

    I just want to have some excitable gameplay without having to download a billion mods 😭
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 8,016 Member
    I'd like another SP if it's Free!!!!!
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 115 Member
    on the leak that was for the Star wars gamepack other ot was also brought to everyones attention that there was a new icon for a free pack too.. so I'm hoping that drops soon as I am wondering what it is..
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 11,082 Member
    Upcoming packs

    EP10 in November
    SP18 in January
    GP10 in February

    EP11 in June
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top