Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No rumors, Guru teasers, leaks or anything regardin the next DLC?

I think it's weird not knowing anything about it.

Comments

• Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Didn't they have an icon leak or description? Saw it in another thread?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    There's a recent rumor about fairies.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    can you tell me more? Didnt know anything about the fairies and the icon leak.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Well, after I typed that last message, I went back to the fairies thread. It's probably not a leak after all. One user saw an item that mentioned fairies and thought it was new, but another user said we already had the item. Sorry to get your hopes up!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Well, after I typed that last message, I went back to the fairies thread. It's probably not a leak after all. One user saw an item that mentioned fairies and thought it was new, but another user said we already had the item. Sorry to get your hopes up!

Thanks I love your profile picture by the way! So much peace.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Something about a French pig in a chef’s jacket
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2020
    Well Lyndsay said that we should know about their next EP "in a matter of weeks", it's been two weeks since she said that, one week since Journey to Batuu was released. So I think we have to wait a couple of more weeks.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Well Lyndsay said that we should know about their next EP "in a matter of weeks", it's been two weeks since she said that, one week since Journey to Batuu was released. So I think we have to wait a couple of more weeks.

While I understand the timeframes, you'd think they would say month or months if it is 4+ weeks. Otherwise, it is kind of deceptive.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Something about a French pig in a chef’s jacket

I think thats future (future cube) hint (the map) on the main menu (the pig holding a main menu). Maybe the leaked batuu game pack?
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Today can be the day we will get something for speculate, I can feel it
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    I hope some hints will happen soon.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I heard it maybe a Haunted Mystery Expansion Pack.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I heard it maybe a Haunted Mystery Expansion Pack.

That was confirmed a fake, and a hype, I think by the person who "discovered" the "leak" in the first place. Real fun way to have fun with the rest of the community - NOT.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    I heard from a video (i can’t remember the youtubers name right now) but she stated the Sims 4 has posted for a job description which gave clue to a possible “history” pack and she was thinking it could mean Medieval. But i’m not so sure :/
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Wasn't there a tweet of a flirty plumbob lamp?
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Wasn't there a tweet of a flirty plumbob lamp?

Yes, SimGuruNinja posted that I believe. I really hope/think it's going to romance themed.
    @SimGuruGeorge Hi friend! would you like to leave a teaser so we go crazy? :) Thanks and have a MICE day!
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    I ‘found’ a hint for the Star Wars pack in a eco living door last week, but I think it was a little late 😂

Yes, we have this rumor about a romantic pack now, since Ninja flirty 👄 plumbob tweet
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Maybe since they did a patch allowing your sims to elope in the vacation worlds, and the flirty lamp the Guru shared, maybe it's something to do with weddings or romance like others mentioned too, or maybe weddings and attraction system.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So far the hints we have now are a flirty plumbob and a French pig in a chef’s jacket... I refuse to get my hopes up on getting a romance pack I want it so clearly its not going to happen.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    logion wrote: »

While I understand the timeframes, you'd think they would say month or months if it is 4+ weeks. Otherwise, it is kind of deceptive.

They also said the skin tones will be released in Fall but now they are saying by the end of the year. I mean technically Fall is around that time but when it's summer and they say we'll get the skin tones in a Fall update it is kind of deceptive since the average person thinks September, October.
    Technically it's not a lie though. That's just EA
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • HyalophoraHyalophora Posts: 29 Member
    It doesn't count for anything, but this morning I dreamed that they announced a France-based EP. Curiously eager to learn more about what's coming next.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    So far the hints we have now are a flirty plumbob and a French pig in a chef’s jacket... I refuse to get my hopes up on getting a romance pack I want it so clearly its not going to happen.

Where is the French pig chef jacket thing coming from...?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member

I want to say it was SimGuruGeorge who posted something about it with a picture of a decor object of the aforementioned pig.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

Among all the Star Wars speculations back in the good ‘ol days I always believed its name ‘Porc du jour’ referred to ‘Porg’ which is a little creature that features in Star Wars. You can now buy it as a toy or a statue on Batuu in JtB.

I‘m totally up for more puzzles and hints toward the new EP so we can all have fun again. And ofcourse be extremely disappointed when folks see what it turns out to be...😬...