Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Found this in debug...

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Hmmm....have not seen that grass in Sylvan Glade, where there are some tiny things they call "faeries". Can't even remember where, or even IF, I've seen it in the world before
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2020
    Please God NO
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Looks like the type of grass that grows on Sixam, near the giant mushrooms.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Please God NO

I doubt it will be. Personally I don't know how I would feel about fairies pack. It could be fun and they were in TS3, although I haven't played that part of TS3 yet. At least I have seen people ask for fairies so it would at least be something that is requested by some players unlike the Star Wars pack that I have never seen anybody ask for ever.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    5PGr3Bs.png

Have you put it onto a lot to see what, if anything, happens?
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    You have to smoke it.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Please God NO

I doubt it will be. Personally I don't know how I would feel about fairies pack. It could be fun and they were in TS3, although I haven't played that part of TS3 yet. At least I have seen people ask for fairies so it would at least be something that is requested by some players unlike the Star Wars pack that I have never seen anybody ask for ever.

I didn’t like fairies too much in sims 3 because their wings were too big & seemed out of place. (& I love occult’s). I just found it odd how they would sit in chairs with their wings piercing through , swim with wings on, etc. I hope when they’re re introduced their wings are a bit more low key & done better. Maybe in the way mermaids work? Or show/hide at Will.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Sigh. this does not give me hope for proper fae as opposed to Pretty Pixies. I mean, I know proper fae are a longshot anyway, but until they're announced I can still hope.
    happyopi wrote: »
    You have to smoke it.

Lmao
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Justin wrote: »
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Please God NO

I didn’t like fairies too much in sims 3 because their wings were too big & seemed out of place. (& I love occult’s). I just found it odd how they would sit in chairs with their wings piercing through , swim with wings on, etc. I hope when they’re re introduced their wings are a bit more low key & done better. Maybe in the way mermaids work? Or show/hide at Will.

Ooh yeah. I don't think I would like seeing their wings clipping through everything. I hope that will be improved if they do ever come to TS4.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited September 2020
    This type of grass can be found both in Sylvan Glade and on Sixam. I use that debug item all the time for my ‘otherworldly’ builds.
    I doubt it’s a hint as that description seems familiar. I guess this particular one is from Sylvan Glade since that’s where those little fairy things dwell.
    The plant does not attract fairies when placed on a lot. It’s a SG only thing.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Sigh. this does not give me hope for proper fae as opposed to Pretty Pixies. I mean, I know proper fae are a longshot anyway, but until they're announced I can still hope.

Same, I almost exclusively played fairies in TS3. Think I tried a witch and vampire once or twice, werewolf didn't interest me at all. I'm still hoping for fairies. Not holding my breath, though, and not having very high expectations. Hoping they would be more like vampires were done, rather than the aliens or mersims.
    edited September 2020
    Kathykins wrote: »

Same, I almost exclusively played fairies in TS3. Think I tried a witch and vampire once or twice, werewolf didn't interest me at all. I'm still hoping for fairies. Not holding my breath, though, and not having very high expectations. Hoping they would be more like vampires were done, rather than the aliens or mersims.

I think they might incorporate some aspects of a true fae like they did for mermaids (siren calls). & they might have a actual skill tree since in the sims 3 they also had a few amount of powers (more then mermaids). But it was mostly based on mischief so maybe they will go that route again
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

I think they might incorporate some aspects of a true fae like they did for mermaids (siren calls). & they might have a actual skill tree since in the sims 3 they also had a few amount of powers (more then mermaids). But it was mostly based on mischief so maybe they will go that route again

If they can do Seelie/unseelie courts, that will be a step in the right direction. Being able to play Nockers, Cobalds, Redcaps, spriggans, Pookas, Sidhe, or swamp hags in addition to Pixies is probably asking too much, but it's what I want.
  • RBLamberthRBLamberth Posts: 12 New Member
    I really doubt there's gonna be a fairy pack. I think the sims team would find it to complicated to avoid wings clipping through furnitures. Well i guess you can't really say if there's gonna be a fairy pack, after all most of us didn't expect the Star Wars pack either....
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited September 2020
    You guys don't like fairies? H.o.m.o.p.h.o.b.i.c! :lol:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Wouldn't that be Fairyphobic? :lol: What do you call a male fairy anyway?
    crocobaura wrote: »

Wouldn't that be Fairyphobic? :lol:What do you call a male fairy anyway?

A Queen.
    edited September 2020

If they can do Seelie/unseelie courts, that will be a step in the right direction. Being able to play Nockers, Cobalds, Redcaps, spriggans, Pookas, Sidhe, or swamp hags in addition to Pixies is probably asking too much, but it's what I want.

That would be nice if they do add those. I hope they bring back the fairy houses again & maybe improve on those. That was my favorite BB about the sims 3 fairies . It looked so cute in my gardens or forest lots with lakes (which they should also bring back because I miss making actual ponds )
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    The Supernatural pack was one of my favourite packs for Sims 3. We have a double bed like the one in that pack already I think.

I wish we could get a pack with a few more supernaturals maybe but also coming with round or circular walls to make castle turrets to go with them.

I love fairies. As long as they don't tickle me. ;)

I would love all this. Bad fae and good fae. I'd love some swimmable swamps too. Plus werebeasts. But it's definitely asking too much. Not going to happen... :(
    crocobaura wrote: »

Wouldn't that be Fairyphobic? :lol: What do you call a male fairy anyway?

Haha I don't know. I always thought the term fairy was genderless. :lol:

I don't know if this is an innuendo or if the tooth fairy actually really tickled your toes.

I don't know if this is an innuendo or if the tooth fairy actually really tickled your toes.

Hmmm? 😇 Not sure if the tooth fairy wants to tickle my toes or tickle my feet, but I‘m pretty sure that’s the one who would give me a nickel for my teeth?