Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After the Star Wars game pack has been released; do you like it?

Comments

• notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Not voting, because the options don't fit my answer. I like it, but I feel it could have been so much more. It just feels like it was 50% completed, then shoved out onto the market.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    As the title says...
    It is one of the best game packs ever made. o:)

Please add: :triumph: [This is High Council from The Dark Froce Option]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    I like it. I mean I'm not going to write a glowing review for it, but I liked it.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    I wanted to pick yes but I couldn't decide between red or blue!

Origin ID: Peapod79
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    No gameplay. All sets and decor.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    Don't like the pack, do like your polls
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    Say what you want about past cash grabs, Sims 2 H&M and IKEA stuff was amazing I used all of their content which still holds up in my game. Katy Perry Sweet Treats, they at least added a song of hers in Simlish (Which made me almost buy the pack.) As for sims 4 machismo stuff I actually use most of the outfits once I added Simlish defaults for them...

But while I found a few cute hairstyles but I’m not a Star Wars fan, I’d only use the droids in my day to day game play if I ever bought it... We got nothing new for Aliens, like the trailer said we would. We get lots of missions but it’s like Sims 2 Strangerville for me... I only want to play you once so I can get back to doing what I’m into.

I’m likely never buying this pack...

Now if we got a pack for K-Pop pack on the other hand with BTS’s songs in Simlish then I’d buy that pack (Because I’m a die hard Army) but it would have to come after we get more skin tones and the gave would likely sale better if it came with more hair tones.

But even then it would be like the Star Wars pack because not everyone likes K-Pop and wouldn’t want BTS all up in their game... Which is fine because I don’t want Star Wars in my game I used the twenty/thirty dollars that pack would of cost on a cute top from American Eagle... AKA something I like and will use!
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    I don't have it yet. Takes awhile to build up my budget plus I am in the process of moving again. However I could never pass up an option to vote Justine.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I definitely was not going to buy it, hated it for about a week after announcement. Then I saw the gameplay trailer and I was intrigued so I ended up buying it, but on the second day, not right after release. There, that was my protest of the most irrelevant and most hated pack. :p

I love it! It reminds me a little of WA, most favorite pack in all of the Sims' series. Just like not everyone recycles, not everyone will be going to Batuu. There's not a sign of townies and NPCs invading Batuu and vice versa...thank heaven.

Love the light saber...I love the blue more than the red, that is what I thought you meant by the choices, but I could be wrong. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited September 2020
    Did not buy it. From what little I saw, it was lackluster gameplay. I did not need more star wars bloatware in my game, the unusable items we have with base game are too much.

This entirely.

I have every other pack out though so it's ok I don't have to like or support everything they do. God knows over the past 20 years they've gotten enough of my money passing on this thing won't break them lol. Bonus I was able to get the Epic edition (because I had that extra money, no heroic edition for me this time) of the new WoW ep so yay for that!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Yes, but in red
    Yes but prefer red this time.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I really enjoy it, especially playing as a scoundrel :)
    also the BB is awesome!
    idk what people are on about with the no gameplay-thing, they obviously haven't played it at all...I mean outside of Batuu I guess there isn't much gameplay (except for sabbacc and the droid if you got one from Batuu) but ON Batuu if you joined a side ya got gameplay.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Yes, but in red
    It's really good. One of the better packs really.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I haven't bought it yet but I'll probably wait until the winter holidays to buy it at a discount.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    More than I honestly thought I would. Blue, for the Resistance. If you'd had a yellow option, I'd have read that as Scoundrels. Team Hutt Stuff!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I didn't play it and I still don't like it. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited September 2020
    Not buying it. Ever. Im not even big on star wars in the first place, but if this was a more general space pack I'd be more supportive of it. This pack has nothing for me. Even my least favorite packs have something to make it worth my while. So Im willing to have my collection be incomplete. :/
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I like the build buy items. A lot of them are nice. Tried the game play but I had a hard time getting in to it.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    What do you mean by blue and red and Justine Keaton option?

Red and blue are probably which side you are on and also light sabre colors. Justine Keaton is a Sims character. She's in Sims3 base game and probably elsewhere. OP loves her character. I'm assuming that opinion is if you aren't happy with the pack.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    If this means not for it, than that's how I feel. Wasn't happy about Strangerville, but bought it on sale. At least it was usable in other worlds, woohoo isn't locked for the residents, and there's a world Sims can live in. It's stuff had some neat items. SW has plain stuff.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I didn’t understand the red and blue so picked blue cause I thought it meant “yes i fight for the resistance” 😅
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Yes, but in red
    I didn’t understand the red and blue so picked blue cause I thought it meant “yes i fight for the resistance” 😅

I don’t think the options mean anything but what we make of them...fighting for the resistance sounds good though!
    Red Rocks, Blue’s Cool and Justin Keaton is a Law Enforcer.

I picked red because I was feeling rather passionate about everything at the time. Still do, plus now my sim owns an adorable little red R unit. I do like machines more than humans. My life feels more red than blue.
    I’m also aware this is getting rather philosophical.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Yes, but in blue

Oops. Guess I should have picked red, then. I picked blue because I like blue.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I do not hate it and I feel it could be better than what EA/Maxis had offered, it has little value for me.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Sorry EA but I spent $20 a Burger King instead of a useless pack which should have been a spin off.