Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Me, an Asian who loves cheesecake and sees a recipe for cheesecake egg rolls for the first time:
    delish-190801-cheesecake-egg-rolls-0124-landscape-pf-1565977094.jpg

๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

Share that recipe, yo.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57247/cheesecake-egg-rolls-recipe/

I need this in my mouth.

I think I'm gonna make this this weekend. ๐Ÿคฃ
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Me, an Asian who loves cheesecake and sees a recipe for cheesecake egg rolls for the first time:

๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

Share that recipe, yo.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57247/cheesecake-egg-rolls-recipe/

I need this in my mouth.

You had better share!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

Share that recipe, yo.

I need this in my mouth.

You had better share!

Okay. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What job would you be absolutely horrible at?

Probably teaching Math. I have no patience for that. >.< Or just teaching in general.

^THIS!
    I'm so horrible at math! But instead I will go with -

WINDOW WASHER (skyscraper type)! Or anything else that requires me to be up high! I'm so deathly scared of heights!

Same! I am soooo terrified of heights.
    they/he
    Day 3 of the class. :D
    nZHmhlF.jpg

I also decided to do the same photo but using my own work flow.
    And this is what I got so far.
    syFjHC4.jpg

I wanna see which one will look better. Hehe.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Yay, season 9 of Call the Midwife is on Netflix!

Iโ€™ve never watched that show, but my mom likes it a lot!
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably teaching Math. I have no patience for that. >.< Or just teaching in general.

Being a waitress. Itโ€™s not that Iโ€™m not friendly, but I get super overwhelmed in busy, crowded, and loud environments. Basically, Iโ€™d get crazy stressed out and Iโ€™d probably accidentally drop plates too.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited September 2020
    Just a little update -

I'm feeling a little better today...

I just woke up and ate breakfast. Hopefully I don't start feeling weird again.

Thanks for the support and suggestions (planning to ask doctor).
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Being a waitress. Itโ€™s not that Iโ€™m not friendly, but I get super overwhelmed in busy, crowded, and loud environments. Basically, Iโ€™d get crazy stressed out and Iโ€™d probably accidentally drop plates too.

I'm with you there! And I don't know if it's the places that I go, but the servers never have an order pad. I'd never be able to remember people's orders like that. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    Just a little update -

Did you have any other symptoms?

Do you have gas appliances?
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    ๐Ÿ˜ฅโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฝโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฉโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคง
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited September 2020
    ๐Ÿ˜ฅโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฝโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฉโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคง

Choose your DLC

Safari: ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ›๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ’๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆก๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ”
    Pets: ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿข๐Ÿ๐ŸฆŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ”
    World Adventure: ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿ›ถ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿ•โ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ•‹๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น
    Royal: ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฐ
    Winter Vacation: ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒจ๏ธโ„๏ธโ›ท๏ธโ›ธ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โ›„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ
    Sci Fi: ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌโš—๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€
    Island Living: ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆž๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿก๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฝ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฝ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽฃโš“
    Magic World: ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธโšฐ๏ธโšฑ๏ธ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฟ
    Showtimes: ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿคน๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ด๐Ÿป๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
    Farming: ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿด๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ
    Battlefield: ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿš
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited September 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm with you there! And I don't know if it's the places that I go, but the servers never have an order pad. I'd never be able to remember people's orders like that. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    Just a little update -

No gas appliances.

I just got super dizzy yesterday.

Now that I think about it, my shaking was worse than normal. My hands have always shook, but they were shaking like a chihuahua yesterday!

@DeKay

Another job that I don't think I could be good at -

Tattoo artist :lol: got shakey hands!
    Today's Q Q is:

Just a little update -

No gas appliances.

I just got super dizzy yesterday.

Now that I think about it, my shaking was worse than normal. My hands have always shook, but they were shaking like a chihuahua yesterday!

DeKay

Another job that I don't think I could be good at -

Tattoo artist :lol: got shakey hands!

Glad to hear you probably weren't exposed to a gas leak.

Shaking could also be contributed to low blood sugar. Hopefully the doctor has some answers for you!
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    Thank you. And me too. I'm hoping for some answers from the doctor.

Anyways, back to the silliness (so we aren't shut down) -

Blah, Blah, Blah :lol:

Choose your DLC

Safari: ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ›๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ’๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆก๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ”
    Pets: ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿข๐Ÿ๐ŸฆŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ”
    World Adventure: ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿ›ถ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿ•โ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ•‹๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น
    Royal: ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฐ
    Winter Vacation: ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒจ๏ธโ„๏ธโ›ท๏ธโ›ธ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โ›„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ
    Sci Fi: ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌโš—๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€
    Island Living: ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆž๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿก๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฝ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฝ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽฃโš“
    Magic World: ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธโšฐ๏ธโšฑ๏ธ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฟ
    Showtimes: ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿคน๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ด๐Ÿป๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
    Farming: ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿด๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ
    Battlefield: ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿš

Too many to choose from!
    That one!

If I was choosing, that's the one I'd pick!
    That one!

If I was choosing, that's the one I'd pick!

What one!
    Man, why do I have to wake up with a migraine today...? ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    FwDXXd5.gif

Because life is suffering.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    Would you believe me if I said that I actually left my house and went to the park (one off the beaten path) to hide in the trees with a book and enjoy nature by the stream? :scream:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Would you believe me if I said that I actually left my house and went to the park (one off the beaten path) to hide in the trees with a book and enjoy nature by the stream? :scream:

It sounds nice, it would be odd not to believe.
    unknown.png

Not if you lived here, I wouldn't. But you live there, so I do.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    edited September 2020

Because life is suffering.

Tell me about it. Here I go again with my dizziness :dizzy:

At least it's just almost bedtime
    edited September 2020

No.

Edit: I mean, yes. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    FwDXXd5.gif

Sounds like heaven! :heart:

I would like to get away like that, but the woods behind my house are loaded with sharp stickers. :frowning: Oh well, can't win them all, I guess.

It sounds nice, it would be odd not to believe.

It was pretty nice, actually. To hike for a little bit and then read without any interruptions :3

Not if you lived here, I wouldn't. But you live there, so I do.

True :confounded: hopefully it'll get better soon!

No.

Edit: I mean, yes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

No? Do I not seem like the outdoorsy type to you or something? :joy:

Sounds like heaven! :heart:

I would like to get away like that, but the woods behind my house are loaded with sharp stickers. :frowning: Oh well, can't win them all, I guess.

Yeah, our backyard is full of mosquito and they loooove me while I'm slightly allergic to them :sweat_smile: sooo I don't enjoy going out there during certain periods of the year.

But the park was nice :3
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top