Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited August 2020
    Kementari wrote: »
    I believe if you were to fill up all the slots using everyday outfits, when you purchase a outfit from say the swimwear slot on the mannequin (that's just a regular outfit) it goes into your swimwear selections. So you would have to use the proper categories for everyday, sleepwear etc. So really that only gives you 5 everyday outfits per mannequin. I started working on something like this for myself using the outfits you posted and yes it is a pain. But it still IS possible lol.

That's correct. And I don't doubt it's possible, I just doubt that it's worth the effort, especially after doing some testing with saving and placing lots in other saves and random outfit items just disappearing.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • krysstaal50krysstaal50 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do i get cc content to download to my game and how do i add my creat a sim to my main game.
    How do i get cc content to download to my game and how do i add my creat a sim to my main game.

Hi there! This is not really the right place for this question as this is a showcase thread, but please find the answers under the spoiler.
    1. CC needs to be placed in the 'Mods' folder, which can be found under Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. If you need more detailed info just google 'Sims 4 how to install cc'.
    2. After you've created a Sim and saved them to your library you just open your save, and while in Neighborhood view click on the gallery button at the top right and go to your library. Select the household and click on the button at the bottom right "Place Household". You can move the household to any residential lot and start playing them.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
    This thread is not to promote my gallery uploads, but since it's related, I thought I'd post it here. I made a little boutique for my occult save with outfits from my Dark Academia and Realm of Magic posts. Pictures under the spoiler.
    2YahgYl.jpg

we all try ...
  • mamx2mamx2 Posts: 91 Member
    oh what fun
    i love the whole idea
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

I put together some of the outfits on a mannequin, mostly from the first pages of this thread. I also added some of my own for cold outfits, and especially for swimsuits, as I was sure I saw a post on swimsuits but then when I went to look again couldn't find it anymore. Mannequin is fully stocked on all outfit categories.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5FA9C9EBE31F11EA87236CCF4F10BBB2?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=crocobaura&max=50&maxis=false
    @crocobaura Since the room is named 'Female Outfits 1' I just wanted to kindly ask you not to post any links to future gallery uploads in my showcase thread. Thank you.

we all try ...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    @crocobaura Since the room is named 'Female Outfits 1' I just wanted to kindly ask you not to post any links to future gallery uploads in my showcase thread. Thank you.

Sure, I can do that. I am not sure I will dress another mannequin again anytime soon anyway as some of the items used were really hard to find in CAS and it took me an entire afternoon to put those outfits together. :cry: I would really love it if you could also provide stocked mannequins with your posts so people like me who aren't very good with CAS can get them easily into their game. :smile:
  • AinhochuAinhochu Posts: 2 New Member
    I just found this thread and I want to say that I saved all the pictures as reference, your work is amazing, thank you so much!

So, I'm a lot late with this post because of stuff. I guess anyone who has the pack already figured out that you can also create really nice regular/everyday type outfits with the new assets and everyone who doesn't own the pack doesn't care ... but I am still going to post my take, because it is what I do. :)

Focus: Journey to Batuu (for not travelling to Batuu)

Uk64O4L.jpg

Under the spoiler you will find info from which pack the items are I used, in case you have trouble finding them.
    #1 Top: JTB / Bottom: BG / Shoes: Spooky
    #2 Top: BG / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: BG
    #3 Top: JTB / Bottom: CL / Shoes: BG
    #4 Top: JTB / Skirt: ROM / Shoes: BG
    #5 Top: LD / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: EL
    #6 Top: EL / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: GTW
    #7 Top: CK / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: GF
    #8 Top: JTB / Leggings: DU / Boots: GT

we all try ...
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    There are still those of us who haven't decided whether to buy it or not. What parts of it I could use outside in my everyday gameplay do factor into my decision so this is actually quite helpful!
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thank you for listing the packs! It helps so much.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
    i like everything , it looks great, some pieces are quite slick and chill. other stuff is very good for everyday wear and modern, the details in the clothes seem higher now dont it. thanks for sharing your pictures .love it. from canada mamx

So, I was just hanging out in CAS and it's cold out, so I made a bunch of outfits with boots.

Focus: Boots (because it's cold out)

BS7Xfwx.jpg

Under the spoiler you will find info from which pack the items are I used, in case you have trouble finding them.
    #1 Top: BG / Bottom: CL / Boots: OR
    #2 Top: JTB / Bottom: BY / Boots: NK
    #3 Top: TL / Skirt: DU / Boots: GT
    #4 Top: EL / Skirt: GT / Boots: BG
    #5 Top: EL / Skirt: BG / Boots: SEA
    #6 Top: DU / Bottom: JTB / Boots: LD
    #7 Top: BG* / Skirt: MOS / Boots: BG
    #8 Top: EL / Bottom: BG / Boots: C&D
    *This is the backless BG sweater, this outfits looks almost cuter from behind

we all try ...
    it is cold here where i live now brrr . wonderful outfits!liking number 3 and 6 a lot
    mamx from canada
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2020
    are you a fashion designer, tailor or anything similar? this looks really good :)
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    I always look forward to your new outfits! And then I pick some of them for my Style Influencer to set as trends. Thanks a million!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    Love these outfits! I've only given my sim one new outfit so far but I'll definitely be using these. I chose the turtleneck also.
    ohhhhhhhhhhh they look fanatasic and winter like . we like them all thanks for showing tonight
  • MageKnightEmolgaMageKnightEmolga Posts: 48 Member
    Good to see you back! These look great- definitely something I would love to wear.
    What a brilliant idea! I've basically been living in PJs and yoga pants for the last year, but at least my Sims can look stylish while working from home. Thanks for these!
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited January 2021

Focus: Nifty Knitting
    Hf90BFX.jpg

Just adding a few outfits for males. The first 4 are combinations with the new tops and other packs and #5 is David showing off the new jeans with a top and shoes from GT for a cute nautical look.

Hi Netzspannung :)

I love this thread. I always take pictures of your looks with my phone and then dress my Sims accordingly in CAS. :D
    I wish you could not only upload the looks to the gallery, but also buy them IRL! My wardrobe would be full of your looks! <3

I really like the stuff from Nifty Knitting but unfortunately you have to unlock some of the clothes and that takes forever... :'( Do you know if you can unlock them in any way, maybe with a cheat? o:)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    @Busufu Fogity has a unlock CAS parts mod that works really well. You can find it on Patreon - its free to download: https://www.patreon.com/fogity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top