Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No more Stuff Packs.

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
edited September 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
We have enough stuff packs in the game already. 17 total stuff packs is already ridiculous and way too much, we do not need any more.

Please stop wasting development time on these useless packs which add basically nothing to the game and instead focus on adding actual content and interesting packs that actually expand the game! Thank you.

Comments

• BuildingTheSimsBuildingTheSims Posts: 92 Member
    Stuff packs are so boring. Just a money making scheme for them. Just greed for the sake of greed. And of course it didnt begin with the sims 4, but its time to stop it now. Even the ones with practical features like knitting, should have been included into other larger packs.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2020
    Nope, I love the Stuff Packs and hope we get many more along with GPs and EPs. Options are always a plus for me.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i love stuffpacks and they add to the game and are like extra addition to ep and gamepacks as well as the basegame of sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,833 Member
    I love the stuff packs. I appreciate content in smaller doses.
  • knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    We have enough stuff packs in the game already. 17 total stuff packs is already ridiculous and way too much, we do not need any more.

Please stop wasting development time on these useless packs which add basically nothing to the game and instead focus on adding actual content and interesting packs that actually expand the game! Thank you.

So agree here - it is time to let this version go.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Stuff packs to me are just a way for them to make more money. The majority of them could have easily been added to either GPs or EPs to make them more robust and worth the cost of them. But by offering stuff packs, they are making a lot more money this way. I don't feel like they are ever going to move away from this marketing strategy.

• LeCastelLeCastel Posts: 21 Member
    Yeah, I'm not against new items of course, but unfortunately so many expansion packs feel extremely lacking for the price they cost. Eco living... seems like they took tiny living out of that and sold it separately to get some extra money out of Sims players.

They did it wets Cats & Dogs too, but the other way around. Sell the stuff pack after the expansion.. people didn't like that, so they swapped it around and hoped no one would notice.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    I have no problem with them. The game is as shallow as it is, GP and EP don't add anything of value.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!