Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 Super Collection For Mac

SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
Does anyone have the Sims 2 Super Collection on the App Store? I'm thinking about buying it and so far it looks like an exact replica of sims 2. Is there anything I should know about this game or its developers?
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
.~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
 ゚・。・

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2020
    It is the The Sims 2 with several expansions but not all. I don't have it because I don't have a Mac. If it's the one I think it is. :)

800x500bb.jpg
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    It is the The Sims 2 with several expansions but not all. I don't have it because I don't have a Mac. If it's the one I think it is. :)

800x500bb.jpg

I just got it and it's an exact replica of sims 2 from what I can tell. If anyone is wondering, you can also download custom content on it, too.
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Omg I need this I am soooo over TS4!
    It's not a "replica." It's TS2 for mac.

Oh? Sorry, I didn't know.
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
     ゚・。・
    @Schmoloop are you having fun with it? I’m really thinking of getting it....so tired of TS4!
    Schmoloop wrote: »

Oh? Sorry, I didn't know.

Nothing to be sorry about. I don't want you to think it's a replica or somehow not TS2. :)
    @popstarsley Yes! I'm always in awe at the little details in the game. The only thing that can be a bit annoying is the time. Whenever you change lots, the time doesn't stay the same so when you travel back home, it's the same time as when you left, but it doesn't bother me too much (hopefully I explained that well).
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
     ゚・。・
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Freetime and Apartment Life does not come with this, and some of the stuff packs. I still play it, but not often. I really enjoy going back in time :)
    Schmoloop wrote: »
    @popstarsley Yes! I'm always in awe at the little details in the game. The only thing that can be a bit annoying is the time. Whenever you change lots, the time doesn't stay the same so when you travel back home, it's the same time as when you left, but it doesn't bother me too much (hopefully I explained that well).

Oh yes, I remember that about TS2 now. I think you’ve convinced me, I’m gonna download it this weekend!
    @popstarsley I would definitely recommend buying it, but make sure you watch a few videos on the game first to make sure you really want it. (It's $29.99 btw)
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
     ゚・。・
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top