Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tea or Coffee

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
So I’ve been curious about this because I feel like more simmers are tea people. Or is it just people in general? I feel like most people I know though enjoy coffee more.

Tea or Coffee 77 votes

Tea
32%
icmnfrshSimplyJenGabbyGirlJCary1213PandaZOMGPANDABabykittyjadeChampandGirliemintycupcakeAngelEb95DeKayKelvinRedShoe7comicsforlifepinneduphairLyouflnsmurfy77AmandèlesomewhsomeSimAlexandriaMouselline 25 votes
Coffee
29%
CamkatTEXASKITTYKATCororonalanmichael1smurf45blueFinvola5782341b77vlMovottipandie00xLunaSimsxmgregory162logionafai1261RavenSpitx4m1r4AuroraskiesNae87Patricexstxrrysequenceeternalrainn 23 votes
Both
29%
Korglydreamerz13Qnshr5ClassicalSimCAPTAIN_NXR7BMSOSigzy05Vivi_WillowTreeShadow_AssassinRememberJoyNushnushganaymeerkattimeCoffeecrumblecakexSongxorenjiAiafternoonbaboonCalico45rotommowNatureWitch5692sprinkles116 23 votes
Neither
7%
Isb917annaliese39SassycottonSeashoreLiviaWhatCobblersCavapoo_King 6 votes

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Tea
    Dang Coffee that was quick. I hadn’t even voted yet
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Both
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Dang Coffee that was quick. I hadn’t even voted yet

How could I miss out on the controversial topic of the day?? ^_^
    Tea
    I’m really excited to see the answers to this one. Who knows, maybe more people do like coffee. Will the results have something to do with Sims? Perhaps later I should post this on a different forum and see if the results are different...
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Coffee
    Good research! Coffee until my head spins.
    Tea
    Good research! Coffee until my head spins.

I enjoy a good frapachino, but other then that I’m not big on coffee. And my favorite is the Green Tea king anyways (as I have mentioned on Coffees Fav type of Coffee poll)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Tea
    Tea only.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Coffee
    I like mixing and matching different flavored coffees with different flavored creamers. However, if any tea enthusiasts want to recommend some good brands/flavors I'd be willing to try it!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Tea
    I prefer the hot leaf water over the hot bean water.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Coffee
    Coffee, but it has to be iced. If I don’t drink it, hello all-day migraine!
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Tea
    Wow it’s a lot more neck and neck than I thought! And lot of people like both!
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited September 2020
    Coffee
    I'm definitely more of a coffee drinker but go through tea phases sometimes too. However, I have to keep the valerian root tea out of sight or else my cats will rip open the bags and treat it like catnip. :D
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Tea
    I am English and allow myself to perpetuate stereotypes sometimes.
    banner.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Neither
    I don't enjoy hot drinks, which often gets me weird looks. I'm British and most people I know drink both tea and coffee. I prefer squash or just water.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Tea
    I thought coffee would be ahead because I always see people raving about it, but it was actually tied after I voted
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Both
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I thought coffee would be ahead because I always see people raving about it, but it was actually tied after I voted

Yeah so many irl people like coffee a whole lot more. Guess that’s why mouse thought it was a sims forums phenomenon haha
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Both
    I'm extremely addicted to both.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Tea
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Yeah so many irl people like coffee a whole lot more. Guess that’s why mouse thought it was a sims forums phenomenon haha

But people do like spilling tea more though 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Coffee
    Coffee

Mostly just to get me going in the morning though. The rest of the day is only Coca-Cola! Until bedtime when I switch to water.

I'm trying to cut back on the Cokes to be fair, but that's what I drink all day, everyday.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Tea
    Coffee

Mostly just to get me going in the morning though. The rest of the day is only Coca-Cola! Until bedtime when I switch to water.

I'm trying to cut back on the Cokes to be fair, but that's what I drink all day, everyday.

Coke is actually one of my least favorite pops. Not sweet enough
  • SimbastienSimbastien Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2020
    Tea
    There's so much variety with tea, I love it!
    Post edited by Simbastien on
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Tea
    I like both (cold) but I drink tea more.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Tea
    I drink a lot more tea. I treat coffee more like a dessert or social treat.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    Tea
    So tea has grown into the lead. I’m curious to see if it stays like this. Coffee isn’t far behind. And a lot of people like both. I didn’t think very many people would pick neither so I was correct on that. I know my dad doesn’t drink either and prefers 5 hour energy’s and Mt Dew
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Coffee
    Coffee all the way!
  • NatureWitch5692NatureWitch5692 Posts: 25 Member
    Both
    Coffee in the mornings, Tea in the evenings!