Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    @elanorbreton It is a good show. The child does make the show quite popular. So toddlers are even popular in the Star Wars universe. There is an adorable build a bear version of him too.
    28747_28910x.jpg?sw=600&sh=600&sm=fit&q=70
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I love Yoddle (pet nickname for him since until i hear otherwise, I'm convinced he's the lovechild of Yoda and Yaddle)

https://youtu.be/HOLCxIYTNOg

I uh .. *coughcough* have that on order. Won't get him until December, but he'll be my early Christmas present to myself.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Vampires can't drink any kind of plasma in Batuu.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Vampires can't drink any kind of plasma in Batuu.

I think they can "refresh" at the domain, can't they? It fills up their needs.
    #Team Occult
  • RyublueRyublue Posts: 30 Member
    A slight warning for anyone who doesn't already know this (like I didn't), but if your sim switches paths between Resistance and First Order, be a little wary of your droid, no matter how good your relationship is.

Finally had Mara start on the Resistance track and was over in Oasis Springs to do some recruiting, and she was talking up the Resistance with her droid in a down moment. The little rustbucket electrocuted her on the spot! Knocked her right out (and to think the one and only time I tried to have it do that on Mara's behalf it fried itself instead), and when she woke up she was still so deep in the red I had to send her straight to bed.
    Thanks a lot you little... um, nerfherder? :P I had her spend hours upgrading that ungrateful thing. No, nope, it is a chip change for you buddy (pity, I kind of liked how the black one sounded for N3PR1T3).

Also discovered that besides the next door neighbour and good friend Kaya (the sim I'll be playing next) which is now recruited for the cause, apparently all joggers etc that pass by Mara's house are all First Order officers or something. Their reactions to bringing up the Resistance are... threatening. XD
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Oh my! @Scobre it's adorable! I may have to get one of those. I just looked on their site and you can also pay extra for it to make noises rofl. I don't think I'd go that far.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    I have yet to see The Mandalorian.
    I hope Disney puts it out on HD, along with the other Movies. I would like to update my collection.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    I forgot to show this section of my Cybercafe.
    09_15_20_7_13_58_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I like taking pictures of my sims in their cosplay outfits, so they can have something to hang on the wall at home
    09_15_20_7_13_08_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_7_15_10_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This was weird.
    A secret society member invaded the prep school.
    09_15_20_8_31_07_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They're not even in Uni yet.
    Well my sims won't be joining them. The secret society is a cult in The Sims 4.
    09_15_20_8_32_46_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

My school counselor and administrator are looking quite professional in their new career outfits.
    09_15_20_9_48_28_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_10_01_41_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Team Light are back in Batuu.
    I am not sending Team Dark until I figure out why my sim can't get past mission 3.
    Hey, that's an imperial probe droid hanging in that net.
    09_15_20_11_34_03_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

He we go again.
    09_15_20_11_35_22_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

No dice.
    09_15_20_11_35_47_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I had her upgrade her droid and it couldn't even scramble the tower.
    I then went back to the Resistance area, back to the First Order area, and she was able to scramble the tower.
    09_15_20_11_48_59_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The final leg of this journey--fix the x-wing.
    09_15_20_12_14_44_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Rocket science:
    another skill I will have to add to their abilities.
    09_15_20_11_28_19_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_11_28_38_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_11_28_53_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_15_42_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_16_05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_16_26_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Mission accomplished!
    09_15_20_12_17_47_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Okay, I am read to start moving up the ranks.
    I want to unlock more content.
    09_15_20_12_19_31_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited September 2020
    It's been at least 4 years since I used CAS in vanilla, but as promised a non-CC version of the Scoundrel is now up on the gallery. The hair is from Dine Out.
    Origin ID: CPTN_NXR7
    Name: Smuggler_NO_CC
    Indeed I'm not very original with names. :#
    Holo-No-CC-CU.jpg

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 That name is fine - he looks like a scoundrel!

Yum! I do believe I will snatch him and introduce him to my smuggler gal, Jayden Lyon. I've been trying to figure out what to do with her. Maybe they'll hit it off! I'll have to give him different hair tho, I don't have that pack. gee, that mean's I'll have to do the Scoundrel path again, what a shame. ;)

I don't dare start down the CC road, my laptop is 6 yrs old and I'd wind up with a gazillion files..

edited because I hit save before I meant to
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    It's been at least 4 years since I used CAS in vanilla, but as promised a non-CC version of the Scoundrel is now up on the gallery. The hair is from Dine Out.
    Holo-No-CC-CU.jpg

Yum! I do believe I will snatch him and introduce him to my smuggler gal, Jayden Lyon. I've been trying to figure out what to do with her. Maybe they'll hit it off! I'll have to give him different hair tho, I don't have that pack. gee, that mean's I'll have to do the Scoundrel path again, what a shame. ;)

I don't dare start down the CC road, my laptop is 6 yrs old and I'd wind up with a gazillion files..

Haha, sure snatch him up there and see what Jayden thinks of him. She can teach him the art of ‘scoundreling’. He’s trouble though!
    I’m not sure if he will show up with scoundrel progress. He may be at rank 2 at the time that I saved him. You’ll have to check and see if that carried over. I’d suggest not to edit him before you move him into a lot, otherwise any progress he made will be lost. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though. I tend to be completely clueless...
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Et fin!

EaEby9D.jpg
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    Et fin!

EaEby9D.jpg

I likes it! You've got the villain mythos of Star Wars posters down pretty well with ToothyGal there.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Et fin!

EaEby9D.jpg

That came out amazing! <3
    #Team Occult
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I love that picture, it's so cool.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Thank you! Now I can get back to writing my story. I like to do these kinda things when I have a bout of Writer's Block - doing something else creative gives me time to think of new scenes or how to fix scenes I've already written!
    Et fin!

EaEby9D.jpg

Fantastic! I love the details, it looks amazing. She is sooo creepy. It'll take all of them to beat her!
    Holo-No-CC-CU.jpg

Haha, sure snatch him up there and see what Jayden thinks of him. She can teach him the art of ‘scoundreling’. He’s trouble though!
    I’m not sure if he will show up with scoundrel progress. He may be at rank 2 at the time that I saved him. You’ll have to check and see if that carried over. I’d suggest not to edit him before you move him into a lot, otherwise any progress he made will be lost. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though. I tend to be completely clueless...

Thanks, I will take him into my game fur shur!

Thanks for the tip regarding editing - I'll drop him in a house in all his baldness :D , before I fiddle with him. I've got no problem ranking him up as a Super Sneaky Scoundrel, I want to play that path again anyway. His traits are interesting - I've not played that combination before.

I hope Jayden likes him, I think they'd make a cute couple. Since I started playing in May/June none of my sims have fallen in love, even though I've thrown a few at each other - they are always more interested in playing on the computer than in romance!

I'll move him into the house next door and get them acquainted. of course, he'll need a house first...I promise not to dump him on an empty lot! I'll make them friends and level him up a bit, then send them off on a few adventures together.

Oh ghu, I'll need to name him, too. :#:D
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    @Pearl you also have options to bribe or fight so it is up to the player not the game.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    His traits are interesting - I've not played that combination before.
    Oh dear I forgot about his traits... They’re based on some of my own.... 😬
    I'll move him into the house next door and get them acquainted. of course, he'll need a house first...I promise not to dump him on an empty lot
    No need to be too kind. My sims often start off homeless. It’s more fun! :D
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    What skills are needed for the missions? programming, rocket science and....?
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Well i didn't have time to play tonight, sadly. Maybe before work in the morning!

Captain's scoundrel is going to be getting about a bit in a few peoples games, by the looks of it :D I didn't look at his traits and now I'm intrigued...
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Well i didn't have time to play tonight, sadly. Maybe before work in the morning!

Captain's scoundrel is going to be getting about a bit in a few peoples games, by the looks of it :D I didn't look at his traits and now I'm intrigued...
    I think Captain Scoundrel Natural Man will make it in many games too. lol His name keeps growing. <3

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I'm back! I missed this place :) RL was fun but very very busy, so nice when you do swing round and have 40+ new posts.

296678b32fc7565f0a5e119f21db51ee37e68bff.png
    I've been building and it has been so much fun. Now it is starting to look like a proper home.

38b41c3343e6cb33e80e3794289274391776b1fe.png
    Here we have the living-room and the parent's bedroom. Notice the doors out to the balcony faces the morning-sun. And away from the other balcony, glass-doors so need a little bit of privacy.

723bab8bb652ff64caeb2fb9deea167950a1e07a.png
    1:st lvl of the basement. On the left is laundry and a big closet to play in. Lot's of toys and the only bathtub because how can you otherwise clean up the dog or the toddlers. On the right hand we have all the stuff a nice little criminal empire needs to keep on going. Tactical screen to keep track of things, some juice fizzing and robotics. Kiddos and teens have stuff to do, they hang around and learn the trade. There is another basement but that one is strictly off-limits for anyone who is not an adult. Too much fun stuff down there :wink:

I needed a lot with landscaping and houses on different levels. I like it when you get up a bit from the main road, then it is much easier to "not see it" and just pretend you are somewhere else.

@SilentKitty this lot is really gorgeous! Will you be putting it up on the gallery?

Argh... I was just about to put the lot on the Gallery and now my game does not want to connect to the internet. It is ready at least and I hope I haven't forgotten anything. Just waiting to go online again :)

@elanorbreton
    Aspiration: Galactic Privateer with Prepared Voyager

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Materialistic, Hot Headed

I mostly play nice, bland sims (good, cheerful, genius, etc - I've not done a lot of branching out, although I'll never play the
    loves music trait again because that sim drove me nuts every time his stereo broke or he went outside, and I refused to let him wear the earphones because he would never do anything but groove to the music and play on the computer. I had a rennaissance sim who kept stopping what she was doing to go do something else, leveling her up was too difficult)

I've not done the Hot Headed trait, and the only Materialistic sim I played was that Landgraab woman, for a couple of hours. So this will be interesting.

I had to laugh at the 'Loves Outdoors' cause I was thinking of him in a spaceship.

I think Captain Scoundrel Natural Man will make it in many games too. lol His name keeps growing. <3

@BlkBarbiegal "Captain Scoundrel Natural Man" made me LOL :D I am half tempted to name him Mr. Natural, but luckily I have already picked out a name. Hey! Maybe I'll name his droid MR-NATRL !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top