Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Meat Wall (happy thread)

2...Next

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yeah I love it too. I wish you didn't have to get so high in the Civil Designer career to have one. Since I'm pretty warped this is one I used the gallery to get for a scientist I have because I'm kind of tired of switching jobs to get one. He has a mortuary (yes it's creative thinking). I was laughing my butt off when I found out that massaging the meat gives fitness skill. Too bad I had to stop playing for awhile due to eyestrain recently I really don't want to go blind.... and I hope there is no connection there. I hope.

Anyway he keeps it in the cellar area ... a fitting place for it in this household.
    w3h8DZk.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    where do you get it from??
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    This just reminds me that I still have so much to do in my game. 😄 Nifty Knitting interrupted my Eco Lifestyle play and now I'm fighting for the Resistance on Batuu. Gotta get that meat wall.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

You get it by playing the Civil Enginner career. But you can also get it from the gallery. :)
  • SimDragon559SimDragon559 Posts: 5 New Member
    Personally I find it ridiculous that you get 1 measly cube from that huge slab of meat
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I actually find it super creepy and disturbing, so I don't use it.

But neither do I begrudge its presence in game for those who like it.
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I actually find it super creepy and disturbing, so I don't use it.

But neither do I begrudge its presence in game for those who like it.

I was just coming hear to say something to that effect haha.
  • tastongtastong Posts: 14 New Member
    I want so much to love it! But I was in the midst of severe pregnancy nausea when EL came out and the whole dang pack made me sick LOL. The bug recipes especially 😂 absolutely ridiculous brain of mine has nausea flashbacks even though I’m no longer grossed out.

Are there any special recipes for the creepy meat wall?
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    tastong wrote: »
    I want so much to love it! But I was in the midst of severe pregnancy nausea when EL came out and the whole dang pack made me sick LOL. The bug recipes especially 😂 absolutely ridiculous brain of mine has nausea flashbacks even though I’m no longer grossed out.

Are there any special recipes for the creepy meat wall?

They did not add any special recipes, but you can use it in existing recipes. :)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I love this wall!! Sadly I don't play careers so I could never have it. Then about a week ago I discovered you can download them from the gallery!! (As well as many other things under rooms😏)
    So now my apocalyptic house is filled with them😁😁😁 still working on remodeling the entire evergreen harbor. And using tool mod to remodel outside of the lots too so I haven't set down to play live mode and use it yet. But I'm excited to! Always wanted one without playing the career!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • mewo13mewo13 Posts: 60 Member
    Perfect decoration item for my serial killer sims
  • aspernaspern Posts: 18 Member
    Actually sims can be afraid of meat walls. I think it’s the Squeamish trait that makes them do so. They get a +2 scared moodlet that says something like “Did that thing just move??”.

Love this item btw and often incorporate it in some… questionable builds.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    Just noticed you can name your meat wall! So I'm curious, what did y'all name yours? Mine's called Pete the Meat :#
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited June 2021
    crocobaura wrote: »

You get it by playing the Civil Enginner career. But you can also get it from the gallery. :)

Can you sell it in stores if you have get to work? Since we can’t sell cows in the the new cottage living pack, some of my off the grid farmers may have to get one of these walls.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Sailor_AngelSailor_Angel Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't find it, anywhere in the buy catalog, i even put in the pack info, nothing about a meat wall.
    aspern wrote: »
    Actually sims can be afraid of meat walls. I think it’s the Squeamish trait that makes them do so. They get a +2 scared moodlet that says something like “Did that thing just move??”.

Love this item btw and often incorporate it in some… questionable builds.

Hahaha that's awesome 🤣🤣
    I can't find it, anywhere in the buy catalog, i even put in the pack info, nothing about a meat wall.

No idea. I think you have to grow it somehow after you reach a certain level of the civil designer career. Through that upright planter that cane with the pack?
    I never tried it because I don't play careers. I download them from the gallery. Unless you want a challenge that's the best way to get one😅
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Too bad I had to stop playing for awhile due to eyestrain recently I really don't want to go blind.... and I hope there is no connection there. I hope"

@Hermitgirl have you looked in to glasses that block blue light from computers/tablets/phones? I have ones that clip on my glasses & they seem to help with headaches from computer use. Got them off Amazon & I think they had full-frame ones also.
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    edited July 2021
    :o What pack is this. This was shocking, I've never seen this.
  • tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    :o What pack is this. This was shocking, I've never seen this.

It's from the Eco Lifestyle (or Eco-Living, I'm not in-game right now)pack.
    Zwdtm8.png
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @Hermitgirl Well when you get back to using the computer there is an app called Pomy - it gets you to look away from the screen every 20 minutes. That helps. Also cats, cats have a way of sitting on your hand, the keyboard, and directly in front of the screen to get you to stop looking at it.
    pomy.png
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • HeidiGrrrlHeidiGrrrl Posts: 122 Member
    Okay, I've never actually used the meat wall before because I had no reason to, but with Cottage Living and the Simple Living lot trait, I do. So, my question is how do you harvest it? I've planted it, watered it, massaged it, but there's no option to harvest any faux meat from it?
  • SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member

You get it by playing the Civil Enginner career. But you can also get it from the gallery. :)[/quote]

That’s strange I’ve been trying to find it thinking it was a separate item of which I think it should be
    I’ll have to download it from the gallery then 😞

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I really want the meat wall but the sim that I am using I think i sold there working tablet by mistake not sure.if I can buy one again.

You can probably download one from the gallery.