Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars Batuu- Can't order drinks? (SOLVED)

EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
Not sure if I'm in the right area, but for some reason, my Sims can't order drinks from the bar in Batuu :( can anyone help me figure out why?

TTOVikb.png
Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

Post edited by EzeliaStarpuff on

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Not sure if I'm in the right area, but for some reason, my Sims can't order drinks from the bar in Batuu :( can anyone help me figure out why?

Did you try clicking on the bar or the bartender? Try both, and one of them should give the option. Sometimes Sims shift around and the bartender wanders over to the side while some Scoundrel gets behind the bar, so make sure you're clicking on the right person.

If that doesn't work I'm not sure what's happening in your game.
    #Team Occult
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Sometimes a bartender will just walk off when their shift is over. Now I'm not certain if this is the case on Batuu. So keep an eye on the bartender, and see if he or she comes out from behind the bar. If they do, then it's likely that their shift is over and they are either going home or some where else.
  • EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    No, they just stand there, talking to other Sims and clean. I can order food from them but not drinks. It's really strange...
    TTOVikb.png

Turns out, it was due to a bad mod -_-
    TTOVikb.png

• DoctorCongoDoctorCongo Posts: 2 New Member
    I know this is old, but could you tell me which mod? I'm having exactly the same issue.
    @DoctorCongo it was the vampire blood drinks from Zero's Mod that affected it but he finally updated it.
    TTOVikb.png