Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

Krusty Karen Makeover Pt. 2: Everyday wear

So Karen had picked out what outfits that she wanted and so the clothing store clerk brought over the clothes that she picked out. The photographer had also showed up and had set up different settings for her photo shoot as well. So the store clerk decided that she should try on her everyday outfits first... :)

Here she is showing off the Countessa dress while she's sitting on her couch... :)
    AW2yQBql.jpg

She wanted a picture taken while she was still in the styling room as well because when I had her do the next pose in the line up, the collar of the dress was right in her mouth and she didn't like that... :)
    1L999TAl.jpg

Here she is checking herself out after putting on the Cherries on Top dress... :) And yes, the store clerk had brought over some of their mirrors that they use in their dressing rooms so that Karen can get a complete look of herself in her new outfits... :)
    Zp6TkGvl.jpg

The shoot is behind a desk where Karen is sitting at... :)
    ByE1R6fl.jpg
    The poses that I had use in this picture and the one where she is checking herself out is the Marylin Monroe poses that can be found over at MTS... :)
    https://modthesims.info/d/523580/10-marylin-monroe-poses.html

And here she is sitting outside in her outdoor reclining chair. (And yes, she hated being out doors as she has the "Hates the outdoors" trait. But I'm hoping that she changes her mind about the outdoors now that she has gotten rid of those hideous clothes and make-up that he so-called friends had put her in. Hopefully she only hated the outdoors due to her look.)
    xL87ycQl.jpg

That's all for now as I was needed in World of Warcraft after the hubby got home and needed my help in the game. Plus I think that I need to go and redo the next set-up that I had done before I had Karen change into her everyday clothes that she has on as I don't think that I had saved the game before doing her poses as I don't save the game after using pose player and then placing her when I need her to be.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @GraceyManor I feel you there, if I have my computer quit, I'm probably done. Luckily, I haven't had any issues yet but this computer was barely used so it's in decent shape. I really hope things work out for you.

@Karritz Looking forward to the video!

@rubyskywalker Moonlight Falls is a nice town, it sounds like you've got a plan for your Sims.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. I'm playing that save again tonight so should find out soon.

@Evalen Thanks, hope you are having fun with yours as well.

@king_of_simcity7 I hope Becki returns his affections. Great update!
    Looking forward to seeing more!

Page 4010

@Shadow_Assassin Great update!

@lisasc360 Great photoshoot! Lot's of outfits look great on her.

***Nothing from me tonight as I didn't play last night. I'm playing in the Langerak save again tonight then will play the Ultimate Sim Challenge on Thursday.

Krusty Karen Make-over Pt. 3: Evening Wear

Next was the evening wear outfits. This is what she picked out for this shoot... :)

Karen up on the balcony looking out at the city... :)
    4gWkLgpl.jpg
    bTccczHl.jpg

I took this picture but I really don't like the way the neckline looks as there is some jagged edges around it. So I had ended up taking another picture of her in the stylish room before having her change into something else... :)
    PYvlmSNl.jpg
    LeTShMPl.jpg

Then she tried on this one... :)
    gUJWYfxl.jpg
    evYAAINl.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    threw out some awesomes had something of a multiple day migraine and was not playing like meh I'll play in a bit me thinks.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor bummer you are still having issues.

@ZeeGee Awesome that you making your own animations. I was looking for some poses recently and wishing I had a clue what to do as I couldn't find what I needed. Congrats, I commend you. Sadly, I can't even remember what I wanted! Daggum brain fog! lol

@emorrill Thanks for commenting on my sunrise.

@BlackSand I enjoyed the current chapter, seeing what happened when Liam went back and how the others reacted to him.
    Wow...what a concept. I can understand the concerns.

@Karritz Most of my builds are never finished. I'm always adding stuff to them. Like right now adding fun things for the toddlers to play with.
    Congrats on getting the episode finished.

@Silverofdreams30 Yep, they are both happy about the babies!

@Evalen Congrats on them getting the logic up and electricity.

@king_of_simcity7 Sounds like a good plan. Have fun with it.
    Poor Daryl.

@Nikkei_Simmer I can imagine what it must be like in the bunker with all the different personalities and some must clash even briefly.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments on my updates! :smiley:
    Glad that Cori is ready to leave the nest and find her way in the world. Good luck to her!
    Nice to celebrate the changes in their lives by going to the bistro.
    A lovely picture of mother and son.

@lisasc360 Great pictures of your Karen.
    She doesn't look particularly happy in the first evening gown though.

@RedDestiny92 Bummer about the migraine. Hope it is all gone now.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My sims just went on their first date(basically they just stayed home and flirted like crazy!) and now I’m debating on when to take the relationship to the next level.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Great pictures of your Karen.
    She doesn't look particularly happy in the first evening gown though.
    Thank you... :)
    She's not happy because she's outdoors. Craven gave her the "Hates the outdoors" trait, so when she's outside she looks like that. That darn Craven was very mean to her with the traits that he bestowed upon her... :angry::rage:
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @BlackSand Great pic!

@Brandontaylor Congrats to Cori on the job!

@Karritz Sorry you had to move your Sims to a new save. I hope they get all the tombs explored.

@Evalen *waves*

@Sleepstar Feel better soon!

@king_of_simcity7 Hopefully Becki likes him, too.

@Shadow_Assassin Great pics!

@lisasc360 Great everyday and formal outfits!

@HillyBeth The answer is always yes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Is it just me, or are Sims 4 Sims super d-u-m-b? Like, mentally. I swear they would let themselves (or their child) die of starvation just so they could keep watching TV or playing computer games. I also hate the birthday/holiday focus. I usually ignore those elements when playing.
    STfA1rQ.png

In Sims 3, I was in my Sykes save. Not too much happened, since I wasn't in there very long.
    aYFy6wZ.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan thanks. I had a little play with the new house. Decided I hate it and think I'll demolish everything that's above ground. Just keep the cellar. But I'm not planning to play it for a long time, if ever so I'll file it away for now. I've moved the entire Isla Paradiso Bunch household into it along with 4 mermaids and 2 alien mothers. I think I'm going to break it all up and put a few of them into separate households eventually so I'll leave the huge mess alone until I work out exactly what I want to do with them.

@MoonandStars83 thank you. The did finish the tomb and I'm now working on the video. It'll take me a few days to do though. I suspect it'll take more than one episode to get through it all.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @bekkasan yah I'm okay, thanks was able to play and will probably play some more I mostly wanted to take care of the second wedding.

Finally we have Mr and Mrs Goth.....twice.
    hGbkpiD.jpg
    First Bella and Mortimer's wedding of course he had to meet his little sisters it was a happy occaision.
    StQXRtU.jpg
    Okay I think he technically met one this was awhile ago according to my computer and I don't remember FunnyMonee showing up until the last minute .
    vYRDU9b.jpg
    I feel like so much time passed already :p
    RRbGTXA.jpg
    Bella doesn't know her brother is into her new husband but she still had a feeling she didn't want him there.
    4NPTBvV.jpg
    He decided to shake and squash it he also invited her to a party only saying, "you win Bells" not that she would know what that means of course.
    Pmyh878.jpg
    While Mortimer couldn't help meeting his unborn half sibling they were preparing for something of a fight I stopped them and sent Cornelia home she saw them kiss and had cake her obligation was complete.
    KhzYlm7.jpg
    Despite everything Gunther was so surprised he invited them he asked if he'd like to come to their wedding as well he was of course welcome to skip it, though he wanted to let it go and he did so he promised his father he'd be there.
    FCQgAAE.jpg
    Red forgot a stereo so they had to have their first dance after the wedding but you know...I don't think they minded lol.
    p84xIwG.jpg
    They tattooed eachother instead of a honeymoon.

Now fast forward some time they already have their firstborn and it was a boy so this time Alex gets to be the older sibling.
    k7MX6KI.jpg
    Here is Kat she is just too pretty.
    mTXQZtL.jpg
    The youngest, Valerie.
    Rm4gPcQ.jpg
    FunnyMonee is also pretty but naturally she looks evil so yeah...
    fQ9SNhG.jpg
    At the wedding she started picking on her mother so her father took care of it.

"I see you over here, missing your curfew wasn't enough? Don't you sass your mother young lady."
    8OG6Fjp.jpg
    Morty felt the need to step up for his new step mother as well, he can't help himself, though Bella decided Cornelia irks her nerve she's taken to recording her at her best so they remember her well Megan wiffaH was surprisingly less effort to care about.
    1D8CGyl.jpg
    Bella just had to hold her youngest sister in law didn't even speak to anyone else.
    NWHYxnO.jpg
    9QuhU4G.jpg
    gYrTiX7.jpg
    Since Bella and Morty had chocolate at their wedding I let Kat choose caramel and it amuses me she practically got it all over herself.
    168CPn4.jpg
    It was a much calmer time.
    gySwUhg.jpg
    jHHDm2g.jpg
    Her's glad that Bella is there he has slight mixed feelings but he is glad to see Gunther happy.
    xSv14LX.jpg
    Kat took care of Valerie after her work they gave her a guitar so she was a fitting dj, FunnyMonee also stopped being mean to random people a bit.
    cpMx2lS.jpg
    Then Bella changed into her robot costume cause she has problems you're lucky I already filmed missy ha.

It's a messed up family but it's theirs.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @lisasc360 ... Great job on Karen.

Your makeovers are splendid, and she truly looks stunning.
    I like the elegant and sophisticated touches you added as you developed her.

She should end up being a charming addition to your game if you intend on keeping her around.

@king_of_simcity7 ... Good Luck in Your Endeavors.

You always have an interesting bunch of Sims.
    Although I would be a bit wary of ever having a relationship with a Sim in your games ... :D
    So many of them end in a tragedy, but not all.

Have fun working on a story, they can be challenging at times.

@rubyskywalker ... Nice Update.
    Sounds like you have a plan and everything is working out well.

As often as my Sims change clothes, I really need to put a laundry room in.
    I'm just not looking forward to doing a lot of laundry.

The best part about Sims laundry is that I won't have to match socks.
    I have a laundry basket full of clean socks right now, and would rather cut the grass than sit down and do that.
    But ... We're almost out of sandals weather, so I cannot put it off forever.

@Karritz ... Nice Update and Video.

Wow ... Glad you made it through the birthdays and everyone aged up well.
    It's a shame you have to travel to work some things out managing your Sims.
    At the same time, it's good you could kill two birds with one stone, working on the tombs while you were there.

Good Luck Keeping Your Saves Running ...
    At least until you are ready to switch things up anyway.

@Brandontaylor ... Nice Updates.

It's good to see Cori may take a turn on her own.
    I always thought she was kind of the 'third wheel' so to say.
    Cori is unique thought, and it could be interesting if you choose to follow her as well.

Good luck to Quinton and Melanie with their new endeavors.
    It's awesome having L4U-RN and an extra set of hands around when you need them.
    Don't stress planning that wedding ether ... :D

Have fun and I look forward to more.

@bekkasan ... Great Update!

Jillian and Josef did age up well, and are both very nice looking.
    You know Grandma is also ready to head to Dragon Valley to see all her babies as well.

Jennifer and Alice don't even need to hide it ... They're just glad to see the boys are home.
    Oh, I am pretty sure they knew they may have earned a little fussing at, but they know they men as well.
    Those two weren't going to be taking them to the wood shed anyway ... <3

Glad to see shadow made it.

I kept telling you that Liam would be okay.
    It wasn't that I knew exactly what would happen, but because I know the characters.
    Writing out what happens follows them and who they are ... They don't necessarily serve the story.

Mayor Vanderburg hit elder and retired, so I'm not sure what will happen there.
    Nicholas is still single, and I better get him hooked up before he kicks the bucket.
    Adele was working on that but the name she pulled out of the hat was Eunice Pertridge.

To tell you the truth, Eunice is just downright mean.
    Maybe hooking them up could get some fighting going on ... >:)

Anyway, great job, have fun and I look forward to more from you

@GraceyManor ... I am so sorry you are having trouble with your computer dilemma.

I don't know what to say and I am only limited help with tech advice.
    When I get a computer, I go to the techies I know and tell them to give me a ...
    "kick-rear gaming system that can handle anything I throw at it".

Good luck and I hope things work out better for you.
    I know what a pain it can be when things aren't working right.

@emorrill , @Evalen , @Shadow_Assassin , @Silverofdreams30 , @MoonandStars83 , @ZeeGee ...
    And even you bad old @CravenLestat ... Y'all have a lovely evening (or whatever it is where you are) <3

I'll get to you later @RedDestiny92 ...
    You came late to the party, and I want to play a little now ... B)

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I got my computer working to my liking.However, I did return the first two and ended my lease with Rent-a-center or so I thought.I returned the product, yesterday.Today I received a call, but they didn't leave a message, I logged into my account and they are charging me for a product I no longer have.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited September 2020
    @BlackSand thank you. I've been working on Episode 77 today. I have a brand new save with only two sims in it so there won't be much, if any, signs of the rest of the household. Only if I have bits of family life I recorded for other episodes and didn't use yet - but I don't think so.

I played all the way through to the end so I've got video up to the end of the final tomb. Now I'm doing it again slowly as I put the video together, step by step so I can make a bit of a story with it. I couldn't have done that with the old save as it was too unstable.

I think there will definitely be an Episode 78. Not sure if it will go to 79 episodes. But then it'll end. I have them all moved to Dragon Valley with all parts of the tomb collection and will probably show that at the very end but won't continue making more videos about this household for a while.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@bekkasan My plan for Daryl is to be social awkward at the moment. I will be thinking up stories for them :smile:

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment :smile:

@BlackSand Thanks for the comments :smile: I know which ones of my Sims are safe to get with and which ones are not :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @RedDestiny92

Congrats to the married couple.

@BlackSand

Thank you

@bekkasan

Lovely sunrise photo.

@lisasc360

Great makeover.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Thank you. I decided to take a week's break from playing as my laptop is laggy at the moment
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Yeah @RedDestiny92 ... I gotta say I absolutely dig Morty got married in a pirate outfit.
    Your Sim family may be a mess, but I bet they are a ton of fun.

FunnyMonee is cute not matter how bad she tries to be.
    Valerie and Kat also look nice, and I'm glad things are working out for Gunther.

You may think the family is one thing or another, but overall I think they are awesome.
    For lack of a better expression, they all seem to 'fit' the family and their role in it.

Great Update ... Have Some Fun!
    Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hi I just played a little. Its been some time I played really long, well I really want a new Sims. But well I really need my Carpool from S3.
    https://imgur.com/a/AYehYGm
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    River also a cute fairie
    w2Xupn.jpg
    w2XKlq.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    @MoonandStars83,
    @lisasc360 Great everyday and formal outfits!

@BlackSand,
    @lisasc360 ... Great job on Karen.

Your makeovers are splendid, and she truly looks stunning.
    I like the elegant and sophisticated touches you added as you developed her.

She should end up being a charming addition to your game if you intend on keeping her around.

And thank you again... :) I think she's a great fit for the Roaring Heights world. Plus it gives me a chance to play in that world as I've only had my simself and he boyfriend visit there while she was still pregnant with their son thanks to the traveler mod... :)

I'm thinking about playing her for a little while so that I can get her in the stylish career as her wish is to get to the top of the career. Right now she has no job as I will probably send her off to university for some classes before trying to get her in the stylish career... :)

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360

Great makeover.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Awesome that you making your own animations. I was looking for some poses recently and wishing I had a clue what to do as I couldn't find what I needed. Congrats, I commend you. Sadly, I can't even remember what I wanted! Daggum brain fog! lol

@bekkasan It's really hard but I've been working on it for years and things are finally clicking into place. I'm not good yet but I can do expressions and simple things.
    BlackSand wrote: »
    @emorrill , @Evalen , @Shadow_Assassin , @Silverofdreams30 , @MoonandStars83 , @ZeeGee ...
    And even you bad old @CravenLestat ... Y'all have a lovely evening (or whatever it is where you are) <3

@BlackSand Hi! And thank you. Hope that bad old @CravenLestat is doing okay. Anyone heard from him today? I'm working on a picture for him.
    edited September 2020
    " It takes two"

Chapter 8

This song is playing at the pub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RILP53OR63k&amp;pbjreload=101

The pub was popular this evening. Dani met a lot of other
    townies that came there straight after work as they had not even changed
    their clothes. She and Jayden met up later during the evening, and Ty was doing his tuff talking to people so he would
    not bother them too much, they could enjoy their outing as a date.
    5I263ap.jpg

Jayden watched as Dani took her turn throwing darts " Think you can win"? She said a bit teasingly
    " Watch me" Jayden stepped aside to see her focusing,
    soon she actually got the high scores and they played a few rounds.

7A9iIgg.jpg

tvi7sKd.jpg

SloTREv.jpg

ZFVFeOZ.jpg

" Wow, girl you won, and with a 100 points too amazing"!
    he shouted as she threw the last one for the night.

" I believe you own me a drink another night, for now, I think there is no bartender here, we should
    leave
    ". Dani replied they said bye to Ty who still was talking to townies that had arrived.

edl87Pa.jpg

Jayden and Dani were roommates since a few days ( so I can control him)
    they loved spending a lot of time back at the apartment.

3KwxZNY.jpg

They talked and flirted.

bnW2qC1.jpg

mti5JQJ.jpg

Took a romantic photo.

fCQUdPM.jpg

Embraced each other

Y0AQ7sx.jpg

Dani gave him a nice massage.

i1dHxqY.jpg

And then finally they ended up as boyfriend/ girlfriend.

To be continued.

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 They are such a cute couple!

A gift from @CravenLestat She's so stunning. I think she deserves to be a famous singer. What do y'all think?!

Ixqvnf4.jpg

dupJp1O.jpg
    edited September 2020
    @ZeeGee

Thank you, very pretty sim.
    Great video too, the song is amazing I love that one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top