March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What job would you be absolutely horrible at?

Probably teaching Math. I have no patience for that. >.< Or just teaching in general.

^THIS!
    I'm so horrible at math! But instead I will go with -

WINDOW WASHER (skyscraper type)! Or anything else that requires me to be up high! I'm so deathly scared of heights!

Nah, but the thing is I'm very good at math. But I find it frustrating when people don't get it after I explain it to them once. I made my school mate cry one time cuz I got so mad at her when she couldn't get it by the third time or something. 🙊🤷‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @DeKay - I feel like I'd be one of those students who would have you explain it to me several times to get it. I don't learn very well and need some things repeated at times to "stick". :confounded:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    DeKay - I feel like I'd be one of those students who would have you explain it to me several times to get it. I don't learn very well and need some things repeated at times to "stick". :confounded:

I think that's really common. That's why I can't imagine being a teacher. Teachers really have a lot of patience! :O Especially those who stay back after class to help the troubled students. Like I ain't got no time fo' dat. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I too have to be told several times before getting it right some times. And other times I see something that others have missed. Life is funny in that sence.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I too have to be told several times before getting it right some times. And other times I see something that others have missed. Life is funny in that sence.

Sunman!! It's a been long time!!
    FwDXXd5.gif

Hi DeKay, yes it has. :)
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably teaching Math. I have no patience for that. >.< Or just teaching in general.

Every job. I have too much anxiety 😖
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Welcome back.
    Today's Q Q is:

:D:D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Most likely being a military personel mainly because I don't handle being ordered around very well.
    So I'm breaking up my heart in twoooo
    Getting rid of every part of youuuuu
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Is 97% introverted normal?

Can anybody answer that

Where did you get this exact number from?

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Welcome back.
    Today's Q Q is:

:D:D
    Thank You DeKay, it's good to be back. The reason for my adsence from here was do to the fact I had my desk top at the repair guy for a clean out a while back. And when I finally got my desk top back back then. I never could find the time get my desk top put back together ( Set up ) until yesterday.
    Today's Q Q is:

Pretty much anything that involves constantly talking
    edited September 2020

Can anybody answer that

I think it depends how you answer these questions. If you always put the answers as strongly agree/disagree, then obviously it's gonna affect the percentage. You don't sound like someone who is 97% introverted cuz if you are then you wouldn't even be posting here much at all, so ya.

I got 88% introverted, by the way, for this test.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited September 2020

Can anybody answer that

I think it depends how you answer these questions. If you always put the answers as strongly agree/disagree, then obviously it's gonna affect the percentage. You don't sound like someone who is 97% introverted cuz if you are then you wouldn't even be posting here much at all, so ya.

Well I havent had a proper conversation with someone my age since before lockdown

Edit:I talk on here because i doesn't involve actually talking to anyone
    Me, an Asian who loves cheesecake and sees a recipe for cheesecake egg rolls for the first time:
    delish-190801-cheesecake-egg-rolls-0124-landscape-pf-1565977094.jpg

🤤🤤🤤🤤
    FwDXXd5.gif

Can anybody answer that

What personality type did you get

Can anybody answer that

Well I havent had a proper conversation with someone my age since before lockdown

Has any body? I'm sure that many of us has gone stir crazy from cabin fever by now. When I think back to that first case of covid showing up in China. I often wonder how we, as in we I mean the Human race as a whole, manage to get our selves into this mess in the first place. Years ago, I use to work in a general hospital. I was let go because the hospital that I worked at was being sold to a bigger hospital at the time. Since I was there only a year before, I got the axe first. Now back then at my hospital everyone who worked there had to wear PPE, including masks. Now I never wore my mask because they were to uncomfortable and it was hard to breathe with them on. But now I have no choice but to wear one. Because I need to protect my family and others people too. And on top of it all, it's manditory to wear a mask or face covering when out in public in my state.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited September 2020
    Me, an Asian who loves cheesecake and sees a recipe for cheesecake egg rolls for the first time:

🤤🤤🤤🤤

Share that recipe, yo.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Can anybody answer that

Has any body? I'm sure that many of us has gone stir crazy from cabin fever by now. When I think back to that first case of covid showing up in China. I often wonder how we, as in we I mean the Human race as a whole, manage to get our selves into this mess in the first place. Years ago, I use to work in a general hospital. I was let go because the hospital that I worked at was being sold to a bigger hospital at the time. Since I was there only a year before, I got the axe first. Now back then at my hospital everyone who worked there had to wear PPE, including masks. Now I never wore my mask because they were to uncomfortable and it was hard to breathe with them on. But now I have no choice but to wear one. Because I need to protect my family and others people too. And on top of it all, it's manditory to wear a mask or face covering when out in public in my state.

I am back to school around people my age but I still haven't gotten myself into a proper conversation

Can anybody answer that

What personality type did you get

ISTJ-A.

🤤🤤🤤🤤

Share that recipe, yo.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57247/cheesecake-egg-rolls-recipe/
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited September 2020

🤤🤤🤤🤤

Those seem amazing :yum: definitely bookmarking that recipe for later :blush:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

🤤🤤🤤🤤

Share that recipe, yo.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57247/cheesecake-egg-rolls-recipe/

I need this in my mouth.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I am thirsty.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

When I was in high school, I was in an art-liberal arts class (high school classes are divided into liberal arts and science class in my country, some school have art class and they also divided into art-liberal arts and art-science), and my average math grade was average in the class. Guess my average grade in math (full is 120 in the most of time)
    First year 40+, second year 30+ last year 20+
    Today's Q Q is:

^THIS!
    I'm so horrible at math! But instead I will go with -

WINDOW WASHER (skyscraper type)! Or anything else that requires me to be up high! I'm so deathly scared of heights!

I feel dizzy when I look down from a height. Completely physiological
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top