Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Ok, so I'm taking a break from the save with the club, and I'm back to the one with the nerd who gets all of the townies pregnant.

Sometimes I will build a public venue with no intention of playing the character or running the establishment, because I just want someplace new for my Sims to hang out--this is one of those times. I'm building another gentleman's club, but I'm only going to play the Sim long enough to get the club up and running, and doing well--then it's up to him.

The new guy who owns the club is named Polyester Paul, due to his clothing style. He's the exact opposite of the club owner in my other save. The other guy is suave and good-looking, and has a beautiful wife--this guy is overweight, nerdy and balding, and also has the "goofy" walk. He lives alone in a marginal one-bedroom house instead of a 4-story mansion
    edited September 2020
    Ok, so a quick update on the staff I've hired for the new club. I am only given a limited choice of dancers, so they are 1) Masami Watanabe 2) Tasha Stover 3) Supriya Delgato (she's a dancer in my other club too) 4) Emilia Ernest 5) L Faba 6) since she likes following my Sims around anyways, Katrina Caliente. Maybe she'll be too busy working to stalk others now..

Janitors; 1) Ekram Elderberry. He's in my other club too, he's good! 2) George Cahill. George is quite the regular customer in my other club, so let's see if he can keep his eyes off the ladies long enough to actually clean up..

It's opening night, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

EDIT; Oh no, I did a bad thing! In this save I have pregnancy enabled, and L Faba showed up in her 3rd trimester--I had forgotten about that! Sorry L, you'll have to take one for the team...
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I'm glad this thread was created! I used to post a lot in the other one but I got really busy, and I don't post on here very often in general. I'm also not great at storytelling and the giant comment posts intimidated me.
    Anyway, I played my legacy save. The gen 3 heir, Alice Greenwood, got married to her fiance Justin Truong. Alice and Justin met at Britechester when they stayed in the same dorm. Justin is a bit older than her, so he just graduated with a fine art degree and is a musician now. Alice is studying language and literature and will become a lawyer or an author, I haven't decided yet.
    6Xr2p48.png
    WclrdH5.png
    After the wedding I had them try for a baby and checked the gender with MCCC and it's twins! I'm happy, I actually really wanted her to have twins.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,287 Member
    edited September 2020
    Due to the fact the updated Road to Fame mod didn't appear to be fully functioning in my game, I decided to start a new game save. I removed everything but RTF from my Mods folder and tested, tested, tested, tested and did some more testing. Basically, it works just as it should in the brand new save, with a brand new Sim. Slowly, I added back my other mods and tested again, thinking one of them might be the culprit. You see, the updated RTF in place, Erik wasn't getting any photoshoots. Even when he reached 200 degrees Simrenheit. The photoshoots augment the entire experience of his fame, for me. Adds to the emersion. Without it, the illusion was broken.

I got bold. I decided since I was able to restore all of the mods I use (and Showtime has been updated, too) plus the cc I garnered for my 18th century game save, that I would recreate my Cantrell family. I grabbed my original Erik Cantrell and generated his parents from him. Then used Joseph and Louise to generate the other four kids. This, after I had uploaded the Cantrells from the save where the mod wasn't fully functioning to see if I could pick up where they left off, so to speak. No. I tried this at least twice. Third time around I forgot to delete the other Cantrell family. My bad. Joseph, Sr. Cantrell showed up at the new Erik's first live concert. :open_mouth: I waited until Erik returned from the photoshoot rabbit hole to save and go into map mode to manage family. Deleted that extra Cantrell family. Don't need anymore foul-ups.

But, the good news is Erik is a Notable Newcomer, (I cheated up his level of hotness) and he got his first invitation to a photoshoot. I almost cried. So, please do forgive me if I'm A.(way)W.(ithout)L.(eave) for a time. The other Erik had just made Global Superstar. Since I'm only on day 2 of summer, it might be a little time before I have something to share. :) I do beg your indulgence.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Its been ages since I posted! Here's my latest gameplay with my Silversweater Legacy save. I'm focusing on Myron as their heir. Anyway here's a brief synopsis
    Delaney was making a nice breakfast when she caught herself on fire F2Henww.png
    Myron saved the day! HRxvxcB.png
    Delaney was ok but a tad singed VBX82NW.png
    It was Halloween and they spent the day decorating and carving pumpkins while watching scary movies uYOBzVy.png
    Myron's older brother Tobias came to visit. They had a good time catching up E19QKtg.png
    Time for costumes! Myron went as a space ranger and Delaney dressed as a smuggler c6l6Gre.png
    Gideon Harris came trick or treating. lf6GFga.png
    Twice in one night!! That's the first time it happened to me. I was laughing so hard! XD ZPBFvky.png
    They did some experimenting on the cauldron and were in bed before 9:30 pm lol jfWpaku.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    This
    73Vspiu.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    85bc9513a55810d9377c7bffd3720ff5a1ce448c.png
    Last time on Batuu Cannon the zabrak got so so dazed from being busted while he tried to get into a locked room so this time he brought his girlfriend Anne to help him out.

4378eea5d9ff7e7d12a87a96c935ebc9443c2ded.png
    Anne is a natural at keeping a nice light conversation going while Cannon does the shifty stuff.

06e89f415324382f42d5078cc0bb867a72af60fb.png
    Yay! Mission accomplished :) this time he didn't get zapped and carded. All you need is a good bot or a girlfriend to cover for you.

37cb2aceeeb8e8d97e6f2ababe830ed8c240dcf8.png
    Since it was Anne's first time over in Batuu she got to relax and eat some good food while Cannon kept on working.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Holiday in Selvadorada

15.09.20_12-25-10rekse.png

15.09.20_11-57-10cxjfh.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    I didn't play today but yesterday:
    Reuben got promoted to CEO 😀
    His wife Elanor made 1000 simoleons from harvesting her garden
    Their daughter Ericka became the girlfriend of the lodger, Ryan
    Their son Elijah got an A in school
    Ryan got promoted to Corporal

Sorry about no screenshots, new member and all that...
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited September 2020
    Jordan Knight, leader of the Chiefs of Mischief, has began an affair with a young woman in his club. At the latest gathering, he plied her with booze then whisked her off to the Ancient Ruins, Windenburg, to try for a baby in a bush.

Now, Jordan lives in a mansion in Brindleton Bay only because he married lottery winner Robyn Landgraab (who was already rich!) and is an elder with his life bar nearing the end. So who is going to care for this new baby, if one is born? Will Robyn kick his cheating 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out? Did Jordan do this after discovering that Robyn had an affair ages ago with Ekram Elderberry?

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    @mia_noelle97 what a lovely wedding backdrop. Congratulations on the twins! 😊 Hope you'll share pics.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @mia_noelle97 what a lovely wedding backdrop. Congratulations on the twins! 😊 Hope you'll share pics.

Thank you! It's a wedding venue that lilsimsie built awhile ago but I just now got around to putting it in my game.

Here's what happened today:

Alice graduated!
    RlPyRIm.png

Alice and Justin's cat, Cleo, gave birth to two kittens named Pepper and Lola. They look mostly like their dad, Alric. I couldn't get a good picture of them with Alric, though.
    NtGD3sG.png
    h481vaK.png

Alice came home from her first day of work as a private attorney and went straight into labor.
    NjBbdGw.png

The twins became toddlers a couple of days later. The boy's name is Ezra and the girl's name is Phoebe. Phoebe looks sad because Cleo ran away.
    aJjsupk.png
    dKf0xIE.png

Pepper and Lola also aged up. This one is Pepper, I couldn't find Lola to get a good pic of her, but she looks exactly like Pepper except both of her eyes are green.
    H5Cpt0a.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    Ezra and Phoebe are adorable. <3
    edited September 2020
    Today I found myself in a building mood again. It's in my most recent save, and I decided to concentrate on Sulani, since it's sorely lacking in entertainment. It now has a restaurant, gentleman's club, and a kareoke bar (that I converted a residence into).

I kept the existing bar that's in the game too, but I decided it was a little too dim inside, so I gave it some overhead lights....30 of them. I haven't been inside at night yet, but I'll bet it's blinding...

Oh, and I also put down one of the pre-made tiny houses on the beach, as well as renovated some of the existing houses
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Reinstalled my game & settled a young couple in Evergreen Harbor. They have 4 simoleons to their name after I got their home furnished. Sorry, no screenshots, tonight was mostly set up.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Reinstalled my game & settled a young couple in Evergreen Harbor. They have 4 simoleons to their name after I got their home furnished. Sorry, no screenshots, tonight was mostly set up.

4? :o They better get their hustle on before the repo man cometh!
    So I just created the new Sim to run the gentleman's club and set the club up. His name is Charlie Yesterdae, and he's an elderly hippie from the 60's. He has long gray hair, long gray beard, loves wearing Hawaiian shirts unbuttoned, and is always rocking sandals.

Since my options for dancer are only what my mod gives me, I actually had to hire Eliza Pancakes :#
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 You need a Ladies Club featuring male exotic dancers. Just sayin'. ;)
    Catzilla wrote: »
    @Nate_Whiplash1 You need a Ladies Club featuring male exotic dancers. Just sayin'. ;)

You're probably right, but I don't know if I could bear to watch that show :s

Oh, and out of the 3 clubs I've done so far, it was the worst opening night ever! I had to fire 3 out of the 6 dancers--all they wanted to do was sit on the bosses couch in his office, and when he confronted them, they gave him major attitude. Bye bye Eliza Pancakes lol
    I've been messing around with building a nightclub for profit, because I'm a sheep and followed the crowd with this idea. It's really hard work! I got tired of that fast and then created a mischief-makers and jungle explorer games. I rolled two bad apple sibs and their normal brother and had them room together in San Myshuno. I like the normal sib best, I can't help myself. lol.

the jungle explorer game ended up being the most entertaining game. My jungle explorer sim was working hard at writing to provide himself with enough income to stay in Selvadorada for a good long time when the notification came as to the winner of the Lottery was. It was Morgyn Ember. Now, I like Morgyn but I've never had a sim win the lottery and in a fit of mild pique, I had my sim woo and marry him for the money (He's got to get to the jungles!).

They went off to Selvadorada together and explored the jungle and ruins together for their honeymoon. Their marriage began with a gold-digging (digging, get it?) sort of angle but you know what? They turned out to be one of those really compatible sim couples! They autonomously do random PDA, they'll even autonomously woohoo. They are now expecting their third baby (I set it so Morgyn can get pregnant (this cracks me up)). They've got two little girls and Morgyn has been listening to Alternative music (which I also happen to like) in hopes they have a little boy thins time.
    Catzilla wrote: »

You're probably right, but I don't know if I could bear to watch that show :s

Oh, and out of the 3 clubs I've done so far, it was the worst opening night ever! I had to fire 3 out of the 6 dancers--all they wanted to do was sit on the bosses couch in his office, and when he confronted them, they gave him major attitude. Bye bye Eliza Pancakes lol

Ikr? Employees are a pain! lolol
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @mia_noelle97 I have two kittens just like yours...

XPjgOBL.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    15.09.20_12-48-59gfkdl.png

15.09.20_22-48-070qk3d.png

15.09.20_23-03-188ijhf.png

16.09.20_12-27-12h8k8s.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    @Busufu Beautiful images!
    Do you find it difficult wrangling two sims through a jungle adventure? I think I'll solo them from now on. My sim couple are a really close couple but I still had to wrangle the non-archaeologist sim when he'd try to wander off. They're also a chatty couple and that made the work go a lot slower. lol
    So today I'm back at one of my gentleman's clubs, but as a customer (one of my other guys runs the place). Wow, things sure are different when the boss isn't around.

Everyone got there an hour late. The two janitors played foosball for awhile, and then just sat at a table chatting while the garbage piled up. The club has been open for two hours now, and not a single dancer has gone on stage. In fact, the only one that's actually working is Emilia Ernest--she's my bartender, and she does a great job.

My Sim that runs the club is nowhere to be found....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top