Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Type of Coffee?

Comments

• Busty3DSimsBusty3DSims Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm personally a black-only guy. I just drink it to really wake up!!!
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Arkane wrote: »
    Well...I guess I have a reason to drink it a little bit more...This will be the death of me, ha.

image-419.png

Omg I didn’t know that was a thing! Is it a limited edition/seasonal item?? I used to be obsessed with this cereal. Truly must be the best of both worlds.
    BMSO wrote: »
    I don't like my coffee straight black, too bitter. I take sugar and creamer but if there is one coffee Brand I like it's this one (Death wish).
    589da960bb7944f3f3264528e94a9d8d_large.png

Ooh looks fancey. I like the packaging aesthetic, so I might give the brand a try! 😊
    I'm personally a black-only guy. I just drink it to really wake up!!!

That’s cool! I like all types, personally. And I can totally relate to the practical purposes of caffeine for sure haha
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I don’t like coffee!
    Chai is my drink of choice! I like coffee ice cream, or when it's paired with chocolate in a dessert. I had a small coffee over the weekend and just drinking it is too bitter for me. But I see why people like it and wish I did because I love the smell.
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    Chai is my drink of choice! I like coffee ice cream, or when it's paired with chocolate in a dessert. I had a small coffee over the weekend and just drinking it is too bitter for me. But I see why people like it and wish I did because I love the smell.

Mmm chai is the best! And not just vanilla chai, but coconut chai too, actually. I even have an aromatherapy oil scented like it. Strangely enough, coffee ice cream is not my favorite, though I do believe coffee and chocolate are an absolute match made in heaven. Also, indisputably... coffee perfume should be made into a main stream thing. Just sayin~~ 😝
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Cappuccino!
    I drink far more tea than coffee but when I do have coffee, a good cappuccino is probably my favorite. I also drink chai.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Flat White!
    I live in Spain and we love our coffee! I had to look up the poll options because I'm not familiar with them. I'm a just a café con leche kinda girl, but I suppose the closest thing on this list to what I'd order somewhere would be a flat white? or maybe a latte? If you order café con leche, it comes like that, with a little frothy swirly design on top. At home, I brew coffee in a pot and add cream and two sugars.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Flavored Frappuccino!
    They don’t usually have to much coffee flavor. Plus I love chocolate and Starbucks has a really good chocolate one
    I drink far more tea than coffee but when I do have coffee, a good cappuccino is probably my favorite. I also drink chai.

Cool! I like homemade cappuccinos and iced cappuccinos. The foamy froth leftover at the end is by far the best way to brighten a day 😇
    Flavored Frappuccino!
    You think it’s a thing that simmers prefer tea over coffee? Because a lot of people don’t like it here. Also most of the Mafia Squad said that they prefer tea.
    Finvola wrote: »
    I live in Spain and we love our coffee! I had to look up the poll options because I'm not familiar with them. I'm a just a café con leche kinda girl, but I suppose the closest thing on this list to what I'd order somewhere would be a flat white? or maybe a latte? If you order café con leche, it comes like that, with a little frothy swirly design on top. At home, I brew coffee in a pot and add cream and two sugars.

Mmm I love cafe con leche! I would say it finds lattes as a close cousin, but definitely not a total equivalent. Cafe con leches are a bit more robust, with that latin personality. Have you tried cortaditos or coladas? They’re highly packed with sugar, but they’re typically more on the Cuban side (not Spanish, as you probably know.)
    Mouselline wrote: »
    They don’t usually have to much coffee flavor. Plus I love chocolate and Starbucks has a really good chocolate one

I like Fraps too. Do you mean the mocha or the double chocolaty chip or the java chip? Those are all good ones 😋
    You think it’s a thing that simmers prefer tea over coffee? Because a lot of people don’t like it here. Also most of the Mafia Squad said that they prefer tea.

Hmm maybe! I know I have three or more teas a day in addition to coffee (love, don’t judge), and love them both equally as if they were my children haha. It’s a good thing this poll’s still running to see 😯
    Flavored Frappuccino!

I like Fraps too. Do you mean the mocha or the double chocolaty chip or the java chip? Those are all good ones 😋

Java chip! I’ve never had mocha. Double Chocolate Chip is good also but I prefer Java Chip... mmmm I want Starbucks

Java chip! I’ve never had mocha. Double Chocolate Chip is good also but I prefer Java Chip... mmmm I want Starbucks

Me too! I want a London Tea Fog (yes, tea, not coffee) right now. It’s exactly like it sounds like. A fluffy, smooth, balmy cloud in the mouth.
    Flavored Frappuccino!

Me too! I want a London Tea Fog (yes, tea, not coffee) right now. It’s exactly like it sounds like. A fluffy, smooth, balmy cloud in the mouth.

My favorite frapachino is the Green Tea Frapachino. Not even coffee. It’s amazing though

My favorite frapachino is the Green Tea Frapachino. Not even coffee. It’s amazing though

Mmm I love that! With chocolate chips inside of that too. It ends up looking like green-brown barf at that point, but it’s /the/ best. I like green tea in iced form, too, though not hot.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Latte!
    Latte is what I always get if I buy coffee out.
    At home I generally use the Keurig with a reusable cup and just have a cup with a bit of creamer and Splenda. If I'm in the mood I'll use our French press and make iced coffee.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    At home I generally use the Keurig with a reusable cup and just have a cup with a bit of creamer and Splenda. If I'm in the mood I'll use our French press and make iced coffee.

Ooh I have a French press, as well! I will say that I prefer milk to creamer, but I do like half and half mini moo liquid creamers at times with my tea. Definitely agree with the latter (:
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Latte!
    lisamwitt wrote: »

Ooh I have a French press, as well! I will say that I prefer milk to creamer, but I do like half and half mini moo liquid creamers at times with my tea. Definitely agree with the latter (:

French press makes super smooth coffee.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
    Cappuccino!
    Cappucinos are the best
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Other (you can explain it below if you want)!
    @Coffeecrumblecake It's good but really strong.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Cappuccino!
    Cappucino with less sugar/or sweetener.

Next favorite is black coffee
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Other (you can explain it below if you want)!
    Cold-brew in warm weather, and in cold weather, a triple cappuccino made in the Moka pot, with frothed milk on top, or if I don't want to go to the trouble or want a bigger mug of it, I do a mason-jar pour-over/french press hybrid thing: bring water to about 204 deg F, pour over grounds in a quart mason jar, steep 4 minutes, then stir down and pour through a fine gold mesh filter.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg