Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Is 97% introverted normal?
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    In the midst of the one week portrait challenge/class thing, I also managed to do this art bend thing. This only took me 30 mins less than my normal paintings... even tho it felt like it was a lot faster, cuz I could do it in one sitting. 🤔 Maybe it's just more relaxing than my usual style.

lHWT8OU.jpg

It looks really cute!
    I am bored

My dad said only stupid people get bored

That doesn't even make sense. Just cause you're smart doesn't mean you can automatically think of things to do 😛
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

Can anybody answer that
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I've been having some really bad dizzy spells today! I can't even walk straight (I'd almost fell a couple of times when I tried) ! Don't know what causes it, but I hope my doctor can help me with it! :dizzy:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Can anybody answer that

Where did you get this exact number from?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I've been having some really bad dizzy spells today! I can't even walk straight (I'd almost fell a couple of times when I tried) ! Don't know what causes it, but I hope my doctor can help me with it! :dizzy:

What the AQI rating where you live? I saw today that smoke from California has made it all the way to New York today.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020

What the AQI rating where you live? I saw today that smoke from California has made it all the way to New York today.

Seriously? Wow! Didn't know about that! :open_mouth:

I honestly don't know what it is, but I live in NC (near the Outer Banks) . I'll have to check my AQI then.

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

We’re at 33
    they/he
    Trust the process, they said..... I'm actually nervous...
    VomQR7m.jpg?1

My AQI is 51 now. 😂

FwDXXd5.gif
    Just checked - mine is 76

Most of my weather app coverage is on Hurricane Sally right now. Shows as a category 1 hurricane still. Hopefully it stays that way!

Anyways I got moderate rating for air quality.
    xSongx wrote: »

We’re at 33

I’ve never checked my AQI before and honestly... I’m pleasantly surprised. I would have expected a much higher rating here...
    they/he
    Just checked - mine is 76

Most of my weather app coverage is on Hurricane Sally right now. Shows as a category 1 hurricane still. Hopefully it stays that way!

Anyways I got moderate rating for air quality.

Well that's not too bad, it's pretty unlikely to be the cause of your fainting spells. I hope you feel better soon!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Are you low on sugar or something? Or maybe dehydration?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    It seems Environment Canada uses a different scale. It goes from 1-10+, with one being the best quality. According to them, my region is at level 1 (Low). But I also went on a different website and it says the AQI is 10.

That's what my mom said - the "blood sugar" thing.

She has diabetes, so I'm wondering if you inherit something like that?

(Never have been tested for it btw)

Yes, diabetes runs in families. Type 1 is typically more associated with being genetic, but type 2 can also be inherited. And even if the type 2 is not inherited, you're still at a higher risk of developing it.

However, anyone can have low blood sugar, even without diabetes. Have you eaten today?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Yeah, you can inherit it. Sometimes it runs in a certain gender in the family - for example, my brother is more likely to have diabetes than me because diabetes runs in the males in our family.
    they/he
    edited September 2020

Yes, diabetes runs in families. Type 1 is typically more associated with being genetic, but type 2 can also be inherited. And even if the type 2 is not inherited, you're still at a higher risk of developing it.

However, anyone can have low blood sugar, even without diabetes. Have you eaten today?

That's true. I have low blood sugar and I don't have diabetes.

Try to eat some carbs or maybe bananas or any fruit if you have any. Bananas always fixes everything for me, but I think that's also cuz I'm just low on potassium. LOL. Not sure if being low on potassium would cause dizziness tho. 😂

I'm also low on iron.... I'm like low on everything except my love for bands. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited September 2020

Yes. I have ate breakfast. That's when it started - an hour after.

We probably should stop there before mods close thread, I guess.

Thank you though :+1:
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

We’re at 33

I’ve never checked my AQI before and honestly... I’m pleasantly surprised. I would have expected a much higher rating here...

Apparently we're at 43. Can't say I'm too surprised.

Yep, that's true. Hypo/hyperglycemia can also run in families along with diabetes.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Yay, season 9 of Call the Midwife is on Netflix!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    What job would you be absolutely horrible at?

Probably teaching Math. I have no patience for that. >.< Or just teaching in general.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably teaching Math. I have no patience for that. >.< Or just teaching in general.

^THIS!
    I'm so horrible at math! But instead I will go with -

WINDOW WASHER (skyscraper type)! Or anything else that requires me to be up high! I'm so deathly scared of heights!
    Today's Q Q is:

Herpetologist
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Anything involving math :confounded: honestly, I really enjoyed teaching swim lessons and the tutoring I've done, plus I would still love to coach so I could probably handle teaching.

I'd be horrible working for a tire company because I can't handle touching tires :joy:
    Today's Q Q is:

^THIS!
    I'm so horrible at math! But instead I will go with -

WINDOW WASHER (skyscraper type)! Or anything else that requires me to be up high! I'm so deathly scared of heights!

Yeah, I don't do heights either :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top