Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poses not working since latest origin update

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
Has anyone else had issues with poses since the latest update from Origin? All I get is a bright pink dot and a line but no poses even show up when you press "pose by pack". Please help if you know what may be wrong. It may entail updating a few things, if so what do I need to update? Thanking you in advance. <3:)

@rosemow or anyone else that can help would be appreciated.

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited September 2020
    Could someone please help me with this, or link me to somewhere that would help, thank you. :(<3

Anyone know what needs to be updated to get them working again? <3

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited September 2020
    Poses are CC and thus officially unsupported. So your best bet is to track down the creator and see if there’s been any reported issues or an update.
    Thank you, @so_money I have also updated UI Extension Cheats and MCCC so will see if that fixes it first. :)

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited September 2020
    Wish I could help but i never heard of this. I don't think orgin has anything to do with cc or in game content specifically?
    And I have the latest orgin with no problem. (But I don't have the latest game patch) Could be a mod conflict. Try preparing your game. If not probably a mod. Make sure you have the latest teleport any sim mod also maybe. A new update came I think this month or last month
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Thank you, @so_money I have also updated UI Extension Cheats and MCCC so will see if that fixes it first. :)

UI Extensions Cheat breaks with almost every patch, so I’d definitely look at updating that.

MCCC as well. Both are big mods that can cause a myriad of issues when they’re out of date.
    edited September 2020
    Wish I could help but i never heard of this. I don't think orgin has anything to do with cc or in game content specifically?
    And I have the latest orgin with no problem. (But I don't have the latest game patch) Could be a mod conflict. Try preparing your game. If not probably a mod. Make sure you have the latest teleport any sim mod also maybe. A new update came I think this month or last month

Yeah, I’m operating under the assumption that it was a game update, not the Origin update, that was the culprit. It was most likely a coincidence that Origin needed to update as well.
    Updating UI and MCCC fixed things, thanks. :)