Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After the Star Wars game pack has been released; do you like it?

As the title says...

It is one of the best game packs ever made. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

After the Star Wars game pack has been released; do you like it? 78 votes

Yes, but in red
14%
BlkBarbiegalMeteoraStormelanorbretonsmurf45bluethelawtmanCAPTAIN_NXR7DrakosSERVERFRAChildrenofhurinCavapoo_KingKerrigan 11 votes
Yes, but in blue
28%
crocobaurabshag4lvIceyJIsb917simm621kemowerySindocatWinifred_WillowStutumLiELFRedShoe7Atreya33RavenSpitx4m1r4RouensimsCelSimsDaWaterRatKimmerQueenSaraphineSimyim 22 votes
A Justine Keaton Option
42%
BluegayleCamkatcchant86DevSims91alejandro15039LizzychicagoLustianiciadavina1221DaraviAdria22MaggieMarleyWaytoomanyUIDsjennihopeluxsylvanChadSims2policeofficerswifeScobreCeridwenchacceDoodlyDoofus 33 votes
This is not a No option
15%
CK213winkeljohn78alexspoom13TheSpotted_CJeansoomikawagZeldaboy180SekrilNiaraTiaraSheepilingKoteykaLeCastel 12 votes

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited September 2020
    A Justine Keaton Option
    From what I understand it’s one of the most poorly developed Game packs to be made. It makes Outdoor Retreat look good.

The only good thing about it is the Star Wars novelty but a lot of people don’t care for that.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited September 2020
    A Justine Keaton Option
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    Cash grab packs like this one will NEVER be good... no matter how much people try to force it... and it's obvious the game changers who've said positive things about the pack are lying through their teeth just so their EA overlords will be happy. You can literally see and hear it in their face/voices when they reviewed the pack. It's totally fake.

Like someone else already said, this makes 'Outdoor Retreat' look good! That alone speaks volumes... :| This Star Wars pack is one of the absolute worst ideas EA has ever come up with... next to 'My First Pet' (which, honestly, might not even be nearly as bad). I'm someone who heavily criticized 'Eco Lifestyle' when it was announced and released, but seeing the cringe worthiness of the Star Wars pack honestly makes me feel so bad for criticizing that pack... it almost makes me wanna purchase 'Eco Lifestyle' at full price... ALMOST...

Though, now EA officially has a cash grab from each category:
    Stuff Pack: My First Pet
    Game Pack: Star Wars
    Expansion Pack: Eco Lifestyle

Now, the question is whether or not we'll see more... or if they just really felt the need to create a cash grab for each pack category. I guess we'll see...
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    At first I wasn't sure if I was going to get it. After watching few let's plays I bought it and I haven't regretted it. Yesterday I got completely lost in the gameplay. I didn't expect it to be so much fun. I love it. :)
  • A Justine Keaton Option
    Worst game pack ever. A complete waste of time.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    There is a lot of gameplay for a game pack. When I compare it to packs like Outdoor Retreat, there are way more things to do!
    I totally understand that it is something entirely different from the Sims and you cannot play it everyday or if you prefer realism, but you cannot deny that there are many things to do! :p
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Yes, but in red
    Cash grab packs like this one will NEVER be good...

But it is good. :p
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    I don’t know. I don’t have it.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I didn't buy it and I have no intention of ever doing so. :D
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I was a bit disappointed about a few things, not gonna lie, but overall I enjoy it. I don't regret buying it. :)
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    81zkwMf.gif
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I didn't buy it and I have no intention of ever doing so. :D

What she said.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I absolutely love it. It's very immersive and it actually has me constantly wanting to go back and play it more. I've been staying up way too late for this pack, lol.

I think a lot of people were too quick to judge it and some of the streamers have been a little melodramatic because it doesn't fit their interests. That's fine though, it's not for everyone.
    #Team Occult
    Yes, but in blue
    I absolutely love it. It's very immersive and it actually has me constantly wanting to go back and play it more. I've been staying up way too late for this pack, lol.

I think a lot of people were too quick to judge it and some of the streamers have been a little melodramatic because it doesn't fit their interests. That's fine though, it's not for everyone.
    #Team Occult
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    Just for you picking this. But yes I am enjoying the pack a lot. Outdoor Retreat and Dine Out is kind of boring in comparison. But I am enjoying it probably just as much as I do with Jungle Adventures and Realm of Magic and Vampire Pack. I like it a bit more than Strangerville and Spa Day, but not as much as Parenthood.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes, but in red
    indeed.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    Yes, but in red
    I personally love it. I am a huge Star Wars nerd so this was right up my alley. I find it funny the people saying this is the worst thing ever made have forgotten about the Sims 3 Katy Perry pack.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Yes, but in red
    @LiELF I love reading your comments in stereo. :D
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited September 2020
    What do you mean by blue and red and Justine Keaton option?
    Yes, but in blue
    @LiELF I love reading your comments in stereo. :D

Haha! That's for the people in the back. :D
    #Team Occult
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Did not buy it. From what little I saw, it was lackluster gameplay. I did not need more star wars bloatware in my game, the unusable items we have with base game are too much.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I love it, I am glad I bought it, and I am very glad I didn't wait till it went on sale! It is just what I needed right now.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes, but in red
    I like it. It's a nice addition with my Get to Work, Strangerville & Realm of Magic. Plus I'm finally finding a use for Oasis Springs, Willow Creek & Evergreen Harbor.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes, but in red
    I chose red but now I think I should have chosen blue....🤪
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    yes i love it 1000% no option on the poll for that but i love it
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(